• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shipping Face-Off

Status
Not open for further replies.

esm8m

Pokémaniac
Poketherapy again. Have to give the semblance of competition.

Yeti

Banned
Coldcoffee again just cause. o)

taitofan

Stalker!
Vy, you're back~

Appealshipping won Best Yuri 2.0, so it can't compete again anyway. Maybe s/he was glad it won in the past?

And~ Coldcoffeeshipping wins Best Nevermet 2.0 25-13. Great job on 2nd-4th, PokeTherapy, Bishie, and Novel.

Next is Best Kasumi/Misty Couple. At the moment the only pokemon I'm letting in is Nyasu/Meowth, but you can plead your case if you're adamant. Any guy or girl from Pokemon is fine other than Satoshi/Ash and Kanna//Prima/Lorelai. 16 noms, and I'm going with Impressionshipping (Kasumi/Misty x Imite/Duplica). That was the first shoujo ai ship I liked in Pokemon. So yeah. 15 more.

1. Impressionshipping (Kasumi/Misty x Imite/Duplica)

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
I BEAT YOU KATSU

Novelshipping (Kasumi/Misty X Shinji/Paul) (despite being in the previous round...) is my nomination.

And now I wait for Tom Nook's inevitable nomination.

Vycksta

Oh yes. The bitch is back. Tired as sin but still in fangasm mode over those TotalEclipseshipping icons. 8D

Oh yeah, nomination. I've already nominated Secretshipping in the past... and as I am a tard who only likes to nominate something once;

Hydrokineticshipping (Natsume/Sabrina x Kasumi/Misty)

Hell yes.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Does it have to be from the animeverse or can it be from any of her incarnations?

taitofan

Stalker!
1. Impressionshipping (Kasumi/Misty x Imite/Duplica)
2. Novelshipping (Kasumi/Misty x Shinji/Paul)
3. Oystershipping (Kasumi/Misty x Hikari/Dawn)
4. Hydrokineticshipping (Natsume/Sabrina x Kasumi/Misty)

@Vy: Haha, good to have one of the old regulars back. And don't worry, I'm still fangirling over Loki as you can see in my sig. XD
@Blackjack: It can be any incarnation of Kasumi. =3

And everyone's followed the format so far! Hooray! =D

12 more.

Yeti

Banned
I am going to go against the grain and nominate something I'm sure has scarred all of us in '98.

Jewelshipping (Kasumi/Misty x Starmie)

We all surely remember the pictures of Misty and her Starmie and the fics depicting them... come on you can't deny the old classic a chance to shine. o)

But if Starmie won't fly I'll go with (oh man oh man oh man)
Kasumi/Misty x Pluto
Charon isn't confirmed YET iirc and that definitely needs a name.

Last edited:

Medea

Excalibur
Misty ships eh? Hmm...I don't know any other ones I don't despise (since I can't nominate my favorite which is Pokeshipping).

I take that back, I've thought of something cute!

YoungSistershipping (Kasumi/Misty x Sakura)

Forgiveness for not knowing Sakura's Japanese name!

And in case you can't remember her Alicia, she's the young girl in Johto with an Espeon.

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Ah, what the heck...

DanceShipping - Kasumi/Misty x Jiji/Rudy

I loved that episode... >3

edit;; apparently, it's also called TrovitaShipping. But, I know it as DanceShipping, so just... use whatever name works, I guess.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.