• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shipping Face-Off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeti

Banned
@Yeti: ...Huh. =/ Well. No, you're right, I was just being a derp. Haha...well, good thing it didn't make a huge difference. =D;;;;;;;;;; Thanks for pointing that out. No cookies for me.
ok good.. my math skills are in tact o) it doesn't matter at all though really since Pika still won but hey.

dur dur dur it's been a while i fail

Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. But usually it's just the lipgloss and eyeshadow, esp as i'm always running late for everything as it is sob 8|a Yanno I have NEVER played Platinum cause i'm a poor derp who is too busy raising Sneasels and Weaviles on Pearl. Am I missing out? Also relax, forgiven. He was easy lawl not in that way. Submitted. You are to blame for this but i'm sure you don't mind. 8)

I do and it's fine, everyone is different. I'm just weird in that with most pairings I can ship the characters off with others but there's always a number one that pwns the lot. If that makes sense. :/ I completely agree with this. I also vote getting a camera involved!
They really are. Such amazing epic and they are too blind to see it. They need glasses... or stronger ones if they have them already. 8|
yea I am always late too and makeup just isn't important enough.. I mean I could get up earlier but sacrificing my sleep? I think not 8|! No you're not missing out on anything except Charon Pluto and Volkner appearing more.. but with Flint.. so you might not like that :X I appreciated the Mars-crazy-for-big-boss-man hints though o) ok not so much hints as 'one-sided canon HURR but 8] who said that?? n I do not mind at all o) I am proud.. it is my duty to name the good name

Yeah it makes sense. You have a bunch of ships per character but you have a top ship for each. I just have one ship per character and can't ship any others o( ask Pluto he is probably already filming such occurances 8}
good to know my glasses are strong enough.. even though I've never looked at TR through them since they're for distance and my pc screen isn't distance!! o)

/r/espect again I would say.

taitofan

Stalker!
Comashipping: 11
Respectshipping: 12

Holy snap I totally didn't see this! Curses I need to look here more!

But damn such shippings. It's like choosing between cake and cookies! Okay maybe I'm rusting when it comes to analogies...

BUT I STILL WANT MY OTP TO GET SOME LOVE! So Respectshipping it is! -runs from le Shinji-

taitofan

Stalker!
Indeed it is! It's keeping everyone on their toes. X3

Comashipping: 14
Respectshipping: 14

Coma again!

5ilVer

<-- so adorable ^_^
respectshipping!!

Yeti

Banned
/r/espect again o)

taitofan

Stalker!
Comashipping: 15
Respectshipping: 17

Coma again.

Mimori Kiryu

I'll say Respectshipping this time around. I've gotta give some love to Drew. <3

Yeti

Banned
/r/espect again.. o)

taitofan

Stalker!
Respect wins 22-16. Next...finals!

Respectshipping (Satoshi/Ash x Shuu/Drew)
vs
Pikashipping (Satoshi/Ash x Pikachu)

Mmmm, sorry Pika, gotta go with Respect. Not my fave for either, but it's fun~

Respectshipping: 1
Pikashipping: 0

First to 25 wins Best Satoshi/Ash Couple!

Status
Not open for further replies.