• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shipping Face-Off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeti

Banned
ABOUT TIME YOU ADMITTED YOUR HATE FOR STRATEGISTSHIPPING. Although it was obvious from November but eh. Each to their own. xD
no......................................
you found me out
:C
not really, i still hate conjunction and advance way more than it C:
as does most of this forum it seems (most hated ship round anyone???????)
i'm so proud of myself 8')
i can't say i really hate strategist, it doesn't have enough of a reason for me to legitimately hate it (CONJUNCTION I'LL BURN YOU AT THE STAKE), it just... conflicts with clonegeuse
and i am a char-otper :C so any conflict = o( 8[

poor strategist.... it had a chance, then i realized betelgeuse had a clone o(

EAGLE AGAIN SPOUD YAH

taitofan

Stalker!
Eagle got to ten first, so it goes on. Next...

Strategistshipping (Athena/Ariana x Lance/Proton)
vs
Olympicshipping (Lambda/Petrel x Lance/Proton)

Nnnnnnnn. I gotta go with Olympic.

Strategistshipping: 0
Olympicshipping: 1

Vycksta

@ Yeti: Ah, I see. I thought that was the case as I know how you ship. But still. No biggie. I'm used to my ships at the least having the WTF treatment sup Ignitionshippers, hating on us Senirasushippers lately? or for me to be the only fan of something and it's fine; I can make up my own little fantasies without anyone bashing them fufufufufufu. I'M A STRANGE ONE, I CAN TAKE IT. 8)

So yeaaaaaaaaaaah. Plus I thought we had a most hated ship round sometime last year?

oh wait we have a new round HAI THAR

I think it's obvious what my vote is and if it's not then... well, where have you been since October 31 oh the irony? Naturally, I'm going with Ariana and her girlfriend bitch oh whatever she tops all and you'll all love it. Like that Dido song I will go down with this ship, even if it gets spanked here. As long as Ariana does the spanking plztnxbai.

Strategistshipping like a bosscake.

VYCKSTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

uhum.
Strategistshipping. It's hot, VERY hot.

and Vy and I need to party this September~! COME TO CONETEKIT BABY! and we can be all TEEEHEHEHEE @ this ship and others and kfhjmgfhjg!

taitofan

Stalker!
Strategistshipping: 5
Olympicshipping: 3

Yeti

Banned
@ Yeti: Ah, I see. I thought that was the case as I know how you ship. But still. No biggie. I'm used to my ships at the least having the WTF treatment sup Ignitionshippers, hating on us Senirasushippers lately? or for me to be the only fan of something and it's fine; I can make up my own little fantasies without anyone bashing them fufufufufufu. I'M A STRANGE ONE, I CAN TAKE IT. 8)

So yeaaaaaaaaaaah. Plus I thought we had a most hated ship round sometime last year?
I can see why you'd think I hate it (see: Conjunction). But nah, Conjunction I didn't even care about until its supporters and I had a rumble/disagreement/people BAAAAWed on other locales. Then it just became distasteful due to its fans. Its counterpart TBHshipping idgaf about even because nobody supports it "lol".
& you've done nothing to draw my disdain onto Strategist.

probably the main reason it could never connect with me is I'm not convinced Lance is really a guy & I can 'tolerate' yaoi but yuri and I disagree way too much.
also i can't support not-mars' father with her mother ;p; please no

I feel you on shipping stuff nobody else does and not caring a bit 8) lets me write whatever I want. nobody really discussed jovian & betelgeuse for ages except me. 8( now look at their chaos. fufufu!

yea we did have a most hated.. it isn't on the first page for some reason but conjunction "won" the title of least liked o) ROCK ON CONJUNCTION SPUD YEA YOU DA BOMB

i feel my vote should be obvious.... OLYMPIC for great justice. it will crush hard and quickly through legitimate means o3o
n o cheating even tho we have 2 rocket ships & ariana would enjoy the dishonesty over her o3o

Vycksta

Strategistshipping again!

Kit Kat said:
VYCKSTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and Vy and I need to party this September~! COME TO CONETEKIT BABY! and we can be all TEEEHEHEHEE @ this ship and others and kfhjmgfhjg!
VYCKSTA? WHERE? OH SOI RUN FOR THE HILLS oh wait that's me sob

FFFFFFFFFF, you'll find that I cannot tee hee hee. My laugh is like a cross between a drain and a plethora of Misdreavus. It's terrible but I like it, especially when people get freaked out by it.

It is 3 am and I have work in a few hours I really should sleep. 8|

Yeti said:
I can see why you'd think I hate it (see: Conjunction). But nah, Conjunction I didn't even care about until its supporters and I had a rumble/disagreement/people BAAAAWed on other locales. Then it just became distasteful due to its fans. Its counterpart TBHshipping idgaf about even because nobody supports it "lol".
& you've done nothing to draw my disdain onto Strategist.

probably the main reason it could never connect with me is I'm not convinced Lance is really a guy & I can 'tolerate' yaoi but yuri and I disagree way too much.
also i can't support not-mars' father with her mother ;p; please no

I feel you on shipping stuff nobody else does and not caring a bit 8) lets me write whatever I want. nobody really discussed jovian & betelgeuse for ages except me. 8( now look at their chaos. fufufu!

yea we did have a most hated.. it isn't on the first page for some reason but conjunction "won" the title of least liked o) ROCK ON CONJUNCTION SPUD YEA YOU DA BOMB
I think it's fair to say that Conjunctionshipping has one very big hatebase. I mean back when Alicia and I named it we expressed our distaste for it. Now I'm just indifferent to it. Ignitionshipping's my big annoyance. Just... urg. Forever. Give me Senirasushipping the superior.

Do you remember a user called Tabby Catty? She was a pretty big Betelgeuseshipper back in the day. Mind you that was ages ago, back when I shipped InfraRed.

And RE; you seeing Proton as a woman. Don't make me post the art of him as Sailor Saturn. I AM SO TEMPTED if only to break somebody's brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.