• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shipping Face-Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
StrategistShipping for me.

Typhlogirl

keep battling on!
Ugh I actually dislike both these ships because Ariana is OTP with Giovanni but if I had to go for one I'll go Strategist.

Yeti

Banned
Ugh I actually dislike both these ships because Ariana is OTP with Giovanni but if I had to go for one I'll go Strategist.
Forgive me if I took this wrong but.... Clonegeuse isn't up it's Olympic and Ariana isn't in that one. Unless you simply dislike Pluto's son and the questionably-gendered exec for other reasons.

I await the results of the situation regarding Strongthgeuse the clone. It meant no offense o) o( o\ o/ o3 nor was suspicion of nonexistent foul play desired.

SCHMUCK who brought up ariana x giovanni.... the one weakness in my armor 8'( that wasn't very nice. silverspawn ft......gtfomylife ;-;

olympic again just because 8')

@ vycksta: it's funny, conjunctionshippers maintain they have more fans than jovian yet they seem to have more people who hate conjunction as well. i've never seen someone who hates both say they hate jovian more (even though apparently my outgoing, bold, and generally extravagant posts are the main reason people dislike jovian ?-?) oh wait i forgot the many minions i have agreeing with me that jovian rocks your tits is what makes them hate it.
n o offense to any involved in the disputes between the warring ships. but we just upgraded our fleet ;) enjoy my missiles 8U

sadly ignition and senirasu are probs one of the few times i overlap support o'(. i dunno why i even like both i just do ok!!!

yea i remember her. that was from my days of InfraRed as well.... back when i HOLY NUTS hated betelgeuse about as much as conjunction......... oh i guess i've always disliked conjunction LOL just not as vocally.
her stupid fic got me into the gd ship TRUCK MY LIFE now i get haters from all around for it (stupid meant lovingly it was a good fic)

poast pl0x. i need a good lol & that will provide it. he is a woman idgaf what you say 4KIDS AND GENDERBENDING FOREVER
YAHHHHHHHHH TRICK YAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Typhlogirl

keep battling on!
Yeti said:
Forgive me if I took this wrong but.... Clonegeuse isn't up it's Olympic and Ariana isn't in that one. Unless you simply dislike Pluto's son and the questionably-gendered exec for other reasons.

....well don't I just look silly right now

I would change my vote but it looks like Strategist has won without me anyway so....i'll go work on my reading comprehension skills

taitofan

Stalker!
Strategistshipping wins 12-6. Next...

Erika x Sumomo/Maylene
vs
Stalkshipping (Juggler Mike/Irwin x Hibiki/Ethan)

I vote for...
stalk.jpg

And since Irwin is an NPC, I'll explain. He's the Juggler between Goldenrod and the National Park who, after defeat, will get your number and proceed to stalk you. Call you and tell you he saw you doing this and that. Tell you how awesome you are. How you rock his soul. Even if you play as a boy. It's...it's amazing if you ask me.

And for anyone not in the know, Maylene sits in the Celadon restaurant in an eating contest in HGSS.

Erika x Sumomo: 0
Stalkshipping: 1

Typhlogirl

keep battling on!
oh god lmfao Irwin is my special favourite

Stalkshipping ftw plz

(what's the name for Irwin/Lyra then)

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
Erika x Sumomo/Maylene plz... hmm, why is this unnamed, maybe Orion and I should discuss this (don't care if it wins or lose xD)

taitofan

Stalker!
@Typhlogirl: As far as I know, IrwinxLyra is unnamed. IrwinxKris is PhoneFanboyshipping I know...I think those are the only two named ships he's in. *is totally gonna be thinking of more* For he is the best random trainer NPC ever. <3

Erika x Sumomo: 1
Stalkshipping: 2

VYCKSTA? WHERE? OH SOI RUN FOR THE HILLS oh wait that's me sob

FFFFFFFFFF, you'll find that I cannot tee hee hee. My laugh is like a cross between a drain and a plethora of Misdreavus. It's terrible but I like it, especially when people get freaked out by it.

It is 3 am and I have work in a few hours I really should sleep. 8|

ROFL haha well then we're the same. My laugh is pretty freaky but I love it because everyone goes WTF @ it. So us together is going to be pretty freaking scary!!
EW WORK. :X ewwwwwww no I have to go in later to close tonight actually, so I got to sleep in a bit.

I think it's fair to say that Conjunctionshipping has one very big hatebase.

It's funny cause Conjunction seems to have a huge fanbase in Japan. Actually, Ginga&Conjunction seem to be the most liked over there, according to the Japanese fanart sites. *_* I blame those for getting me into the ship mostly.

it's funny, conjunctionshippers maintain they have more fans than jovian yet they seem to have more people who hate conjunction as well.

I've seen most people more towards indifferent to the ship rather than hate. of course all ships get their hate, heehee. But yeah, Conjunction is one of those ships that get both extreme love and extreme hate from different people, so it's like HEY 8D

Uhm.
Erika/Sumomo for me.

Yeti

Banned
haters gonna hate
you better believe it
[img139]http://knowyourmeme.com/i/9672/original/Xbox_Kid__101_.jpg?1250640052[/img139]

It's funny cause Conjunction seems to have a huge fanbase in Japan. Actually, Ginga&Conjunction seem to be the most liked over there, according to the Japanese fanart sites. *_* I blame those for getting me into the ship mostly.
so do fetishes involving tentacles. and realistic sex dolls. and marrying fictional characters.
'js'
no offense

I've seen most people more towards indifferent to the ship rather than hate. of course all ships get their hate, heehee. But yeah, Conjunction is one of those ships that get both extreme love and extreme hate from different people, so it's like HEY 8D
frankly if conjunction didn't have such absolutely terrible fics I probably wouldn't mind it so much.
but the number of times I've wanted to bash my skull against my wood desk until I no longer was alive after seeing the plot and/or skimming a conjunction fic has left me too bitter
as well as anyone I happen to be speaking to who skims it as well
n o offense if anyone here writes those fics or thinks they are good........ my typical genre is charles ****ens/hugo victor/etc so obviously such fics lack appeal

wait we had another round???? rofl...........
Stalkshipping 'I guess'. I never found that guy but I don't really like the other one sooo why not ?_?

taitofan

Stalker!
Okay peeps, enough p/a talk of Conjunction. II can't see anything good coming from any more discussion. Use the shipping forum plzkthx. We really should keep the lengthy chitchat to ships that are at least on-topic for the round.

Erika x Sumomo: 4
Stalkshipping: 4

Yanno, I never got the tentacle fetish stuff until I saw Trepadora. I think I get it now. *shot*

so do fetishes involving tentacles. and realistic sex dolls. and marrying fictional characters.
'js'
no offense

OH JAPAN! you silly~! 8D

frankly if conjunction didn't have such absolutely terrible fics I probably wouldn't mind it so much.

WE CAN'T BE TRUSTED WITH THIS CONJUNCTION TALK :B I THINK WE CAN BUT NOOOO.

but fanfiction.
Sometimes I like terrible fics because they're amusing. They make you think twice about the ship cause it's like "wow these people are stupid!! they can't write!! WTF WHY DO I SUPPORT?!" But if I really like a ship, i'll just go "AWWWWWW" @ it, cause they make it so OOC, and it's like AW.
I don't read fics too much these days anyways. Back when I was really into shipping, those were the days!

I vote again for Erika/Sumomo.

Status
Not open for further replies.