• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shipping Face-Off

Status
Not open for further replies.

taitofan

Stalker!
Hmm. Launchshipping got to 15 first, so it moves on. Next...

Eruditeshipping (Itsuki/Will x Nejiki/Thorton)
vs
Stalkshipping (Juggler Mike/Irwin x Hibiki/Ethan)

Not cool Randomizer. So. Not. Cool. *random grumbling here* Still, Stalk is number six and Erudite is number one, so Erudite it is. I feel really bad though. =C

Eruditeshipping: 1
Stalkshipping: 0

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
ummm. erudite i suppose. o3o

Yeti

Banned
/scoob

Stalk I feel. don't like thorton so B)

Medea

Excalibur
pfft.

Well anyways, I vote for Eruditeshipping.

Hmm...Wonder why I just imagined Marley in Thorton's clothing and a confused look on Will's face. I should draw that.

taitofan

Stalker!
YES YOU SHOULD. And that totally means that I just imagined Nejiki in Mai's clothes and had a good giggle. Somehow, I'm not seeing Itsuki minding that too much. <3

Eruditeshipping: 3
Stalkshipping: 1

Vycksta

UNLUCKY, TWIN. in b4 Strategist vs. another SSRE ship

I see Sailor Proton broke some brains fufufufufu. Also ya, Hun was originally a guy. There was too much context between him and Atilla in said original and the dubbers FREAKED OUT. lawl

Oh wait my vote... Stalkshipping. It's cracktastic and how is that fic coming along?

Ampris

Slip slidin'
/derp, counting failure. Damn it.

I... really don't care who wins this round. Doesn't even matter. Erudite has Will, though, and that counts for something in my book. I vote Erudite.

Yeti

Banned
UNLUCKY, TWIN. in b4 Strategist vs. another SSRE ship

I see Sailor Proton broke some brains fufufufufu. Also ya, Hun was originally a guy. There was too much context between him and Atilla in said original and the dubbers FREAKED OUT. lawl
strategist v clonegeuse already ;p;

actually whatever happened w/ that
clonegeuse the strongth is in this round right
if not i'm ragequitting this forum
JUST KIDDING some of you squids would be happy about that and i wouldn't want that ^_____^

hun is better as a girl even tho i am the only user who feels this way.
also: 4KIDS FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAH TRICK YAHHHHHHH
2 much homo 4 4kids 4 kids 2 c. g2 make it 4 kids by making it het 8U
sailor proton the truth.
petrel the creep likes
js
olympic you lacked strongth but you're still a gr8 ship no matter what gender proton is
;p;

i am not voating it is midnight for east coast but not west coast the thuglums i just had to say that
poastcount doesn't count here so n o concerns i am n +1ing o)

taitofan

Stalker!
It's cracktastic and how is that fic coming along?
Don't think I wasn't serious about that! I've started the damn thing I'll have you know. X3 Man, between that and Luppi molesting Toshiro with Trepadora I think I've stamped my ticket to hell. It's more a matter of, "will I ever let people see these attempts at smut after I finish them." That I do not know.

Eruditeshipping: 5
Stalkshipping: 4

*rolls around grumbling about the unluckiness* Pfffft, Stalk this time. It's too wonderful not to vote for at least once.

Yeti

Banned
LAUNCHSHIPPING

wait
w8
m8s

STALKSHIPPING AGAIN

wrong round yay

Medea

Excalibur
Eruditeshipping!

Now more than ever! Irwin the stalker decided to stalk my dreams last night. Alicia, the sandman really has to stop giving me your dreams.

taitofan

Stalker!
*flail* Gimme back my dreeeeeams~ I want them back Mr. Sandman, you jerk. =<

I did have a nice dream with Tesla the other night though, which was nifty. Alas, it did not involve Nnoitra and/or Szayel sexing him up. Darn.

Eruditeshipping: 7
Stalkshipping: 5

Vycksta

Stalkshipping again how the crap was the name free for so long? Also twin I DEMAND FIRST READ. Seeing as I was the one who infected your mind after all hur hur hur. 8)

Yeti said:
hun is better as a girl even tho i am the only user who feels this way.
also: 4KIDS FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAH TRICK YAHHHHHHH
2 much homo 4 4kids 4 kids 2 c. g2 make it 4 kids by making it het 8U
sailor proton the truth.
petrel the creep likes
js
olympic you lacked strongth but you're still a gr8 ship no matter what gender proton is
;p;
ONCE UPON A TIME YOU WERE. I used to be one of the elite "HE'S A GUY STFU" tards and always called him Bashou. Now IDC anymore. He makes a pretty girl and I can ship Steel in both yaoi and het so it's all good. ... okay I don't ship Steel anymore but the pretty girl comment still stands strong unlike this forum taking 20 minutes to load FFS

Proton has better legs than me it makes me jealous and insecure. 8( /comfort eats

Proton/Hun should be named just because it's glorious to think about and you're to blame. Yep. 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.