• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shipping Face-Off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Typhlogirl

keep battling on!
I am completely of the opinion that Hun should be a woman

She was brilliant in the dub okay haters can just COME AT ME

also stalkshipping

taitofan

Stalker!
Stalkshipping again how the crap was the name free for so long? Also twin I DEMAND FIRST READ. Seeing as I was the one who infected your mind after all hur hur hur. 8)
I have no idea, but I was so happy when I saw that it wasn't and was able to snatch it for this ship. SO SO HAPPY.

Haha, sure thing, I'll PM it to you or something before I post it anywhere else. *thinking it'll go on ff.net and the writing journal* I only have two pages so far, but considering I'm working on three fics at once I'd say that's pretty good. XD

Eruditeshipping: 7
Stalkshipping: 7

Medea

Excalibur
*flail* Gimme back my dreeeeeams~ I want them back Mr. Sandman, you jerk. =<

This wouldn't be the first time Alicia. Remember my Epicshipping nightmare. Tracey got arrested in that dream.

Eruditeshipping again!

Yeti

Banned
ONCE UPON A TIME YOU WERE. I used to be one of the elite "HE'S A GUY STFU" tards and always called him Bashou. Now IDC anymore. He makes a pretty girl and I can ship Steel in both yaoi and het so it's all good. ... okay I don't ship Steel anymore but the pretty girl comment still stands strong unlike this forum taking 20 minutes to load FFS

Proton has better legs than me it makes me jealous and insecure. 8( /comfort eats

Proton/Hun should be named just because it's glorious to think about and you're to blame. Yep. 8)[/FONT][/SIZE]
once upon a time i was. then i spammed how glorious of a woman he was and people gave up resisting.
i think i might be the only one who prefers Steel as het but that's just cause I like het better in general.
these forums are going for the record: slowest load time not on a black friday.

this is why i am not convinced of his gender... such a womanly figure is not just 'random chance' design-wise.

name it I'mKindaBusyshipping STOP CALLIN STOP CALLIN I DON'T WANNA THINK ANYMORE
or LadyGagashipping lololololol Telephone video js

I am completely of the opinion that Hun should be a woman

She was brilliant in the dub okay haters can just COME AT ME
YEAH
let's share this opinion together

if some haters chump up i will crush them because i am the stronger hater.
my strongth is undeniably strong.

STALKSHIPPING
for gr8 strongth.

Last edited:

taitofan

Stalker!
Eruditeshipping: 11
Stalkshipping: 11

Erudite this time.

EDIT: And now it's after midnight, so Stalk this time to keep it all even.

Last edited:

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
voting stalk this time to even out my vote for erudite since i dont really care :U

Medea

Excalibur
Mandi, I think she's on her school break and so she'll be on the wacky hours again!

Eruditeshipping for overkill!

taitofan

Stalker!
And Erudite wins 16-14! =D I'm actually really happy that it was such a close vote. Anyway, next!

Strategistshipping (Athena/Ariana x Lance/Proton)
vs
Huntershipping (Hibiki/Ethan x Silver)
vs
Eagleshipping (Apollo/Archer x Lambda/Petrel)

Vote for two; the first two to reach 15 go on to the next round with Launch and Erudite.

I'm going with Hunter and Strategist. The former because it was my fave Hibiki ship until Stalk came along and the latter cause, well, why not have at least one het ship move on? Sides, I have a Lambda OTP, and Eagle is not it.

Strategistshipping: 1
Huntershipping: 1
Eagleshipping: 0

Medea

Excalibur
0_o' huh? Whatever.

Strategistshipping

It's because I'm writing it...and Vy has a whip and she's whipping my butt to get the fic done.

EDIT: Bad lag causes me to only vote one...Huntershipping for second.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.