• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~Shipping Face-Off~

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dragonmaster5000

Advanceshipping:20
Pokeshipping: 9

AshMistyTogetic said:
Darn Pokeshipping has only 9, But that will change

Sorry AshMistyTogetic, but I'm afraid you miscounted.

Yulissa

<- x James = OTP ♥
But Now
Advanceshipping 21
Pokeshipping 9

Advanceshipping For My Vote

Pokeshipping get's my vote. It doesn't matter which one wins, it doesn't mean it's more popular overall (hardly any of the Pokeshippers have voted anyway)

But if A-ship wins (which seems likely) doesn't mean it'll become canon and same for P-ship.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

ADVANCESHIPPING

I shall vote for Advanceshipping and Advanceshipping only

Medea

Excalibur
Well then, more pokeshipping vote from me!

WaterKrystal

Master Coordinator
I'll vote for pokeshipping of course.

Blazichu

Nintendo WII>>>You
I'll vote for Advanceshipping!!!!!!!

Devilrose

Super Coordinator
New day means I can vote again right? >.>
Advanceshipping, if so >.>

Anikin

Rebel
Im going to vote for Advanceshipping again.

Uchiha Sakura

Sasuke-kun. <3
Again, I'm voting for Advanceshipping.

Yulissa

<- x James = OTP ♥
Now Is
Advanceshipping 29
Pokeshipping 14

Another My Vote Advanceshipping
Advanceshipping For Win

D

dragonmaster5000

Advanceshipping and only Advanceshipping for me!

Hey! Advanceshipping only needed 25 votes to win. Now, we already have 30! That means we win! Yay...I think. Someone tell me if I'm correct or not.

S

Shadowcat

Could you guys stop doing the scoreboard! It pisses me off! Also, AshMistyTogetic, you voted, so don't anyhow say that Pokeshipping's the best. NO BASHING OTHER SHIPS!

Anyway, the scoreboard:
Scoreboard:
Pokeshipping: 14/25
Advanceshipping: 32/25
Palletshipping: 6/25

Advanceshipping wins. I'll add it to the first page. Anyway, now, the current face-off shall be:

Best Misty Shipping​
Since Advanceshipping won, and Pokeshippings has taken part. Pokeshipping cannot take part in this round. I'll make that clear. It's for fair competition.

Anyway, continuing.

Best Misty Shipping
Egoshipping (Misty/Kasumi X Gary/Shigeru) VS Orangeshipping (Misty/Kasumi X Tracey/Kenji)​

Warning: This is ONLY the First Round. For Misty, there is one more round(Hopefully)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.