• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~Shipping Face-Off~

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shadowcat

Scoreboard is up!

Scoreboard:
Egoshipping: 10
Orangeshipping: 9

S

Shadowcat

^Same here. Another for Egoshipping. I mean two, including your vote, Misty Fan Forever.

Scoreboard:
Egoshipping: 12/25
Orangeshipping: 9/25

Ugh, what is wrong with you people? Orangeshipping.
Oh, and I conservatively estimate a flame war will happen within the next two weeks on this thread. It's just got that potential, you know.

S

Shadowcat

I hope it won't happen though, IMS.

Scoreboard:
Egoshipping: 12/25
Orangeshipping: 10/25

Uchiha Sakura

Sasuke-kun. <3
Egoshipping again. <.< I just like it better than Orangeshipping...xP

Medea

Excalibur
Egoshipping again and well, you know my reason...

Sika

Transcendence
I forgot to vote yesterday...
Orangeshipping, only cause it´s losing, a little help for it.

Devilrose

Super Coordinator
Wow...egoshipping still seems to be leading >.>
Orangeshipping it is then.

S

Shadowcat

Meganium XD, if you continue doing the scoreboard, I won't count your vote. I am the maker of this thread, and have I told you that I allowed you to do tallies? No. Please don't do it again.

Scoreboard:
Egoshipping: 16/25
Orangeshipping: 14/25

Angeling

true love
twitch.. twitch... I.. I don't really like any, but.. if I must.. or if I have to help myself, I'd go for Orangeshipping. ;x

And besides, though the name implies the reason for Shigeru x Kasumi/Misty (egoshipping), I see more of Misty/Tracey. Shigeru seems more.. <_<; I don't know. Maybe it's because I like him, and I don't like Misty. XD (Neutral on Tracey.) Fine with me if you decide to ignore my vote for the reasons. ;s

S

Shadowcat

You voted for Orangeshipping, I'll count your vote of course. Who says I won't. Now, there's a competition.

Scoreboard:
Egoshipping: 16/25
Orangeshipping: 16/25

Competition is good here. Now, new day, new vote. I'll vote later.

S

Shadowcat

Competition's fierce, and I vote for Egoshipping. Haven't voted today.

Scoreboard:
Egoshipping: 17/25
Orangeshipping: 17/25

Status
Not open for further replies.