• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shipping Oscars 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avietta_Ikarilove

Softly with grace
Best Other Pokemon Shipping Fic of 2016

And the winner is…

Vow by Avietta_Ikarilove!

1zpMrEd.png

Congratulations!!

I... um... wow. This is surreal to me. I started writing as a way to let out my emotions after real life matters. I never thought I'd get this far. I've been on the Forums for a few years, and if there's one thing I love the most, it's seeing the Shipping Oscars and seeing the works of all the authors on the Forums. Never once did I think that I'd be a part of those winners. I don't really know what else to say, except thank you so much to everyone who voted for me.

Congratulations to all the winners as well! A huge thank you to American--Pi too, for hosting this year's Shipping Oscars! You did an amazing job! Thank you!

Last edited:

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
Best Multiships Drabble of 2016

And the winner is…

Kalos Run In by Victorian Rush!

cC6Lmxe.png

Congratulations!!

I'm so happy that I won again this year, this has made my day. Thank you so much to everyone who has voted for me, even though Kalos Run is truly the worst thing I have ever written. I really do appreciate it.

I'm probably going to start writing one shots now just to see how it works out.

Also, a big thanks to American--Pi for hosting this year. You were a great host and thank you for making these nice prizes. Looking forward to next years shipping oscars as well.

xEryChan

Demon Child
Just want to drop in and say congrats to all the winners and a BIG thank you to American--Pi for hosting this years Shipping Oscars. I feel bad for not doing anything to contribute but all in all, it was definitely a good turnout, much better than last years.

Kyuu-Tales

織田信長☆FAN
Congratulations to all winners! Looks like it's time to up my ante in terms of writing if I want to qualify for the 2017 awards. BDc

Quick Q: I couldn't help but notice there's no award for Best Male/Male Drabble... is that simply due to lack of slash fics here?

AmericanPi

Write on
Quick Q: I couldn't help but notice there's no award for Best Male/Male Drabble... is that simply due to lack of slash fics here?
Yep. The way I made categories this year was that there would only be a category if two or more authors contributed to it (for example, if one author wrote two male/male drabbles, that wouldn't be enough for a male/male drabble category because there was only one author). This year there simply weren't enough slash fics to warrant a Best Male/Male Drabble category.

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
Congrats to all the winners!

Now let's see how few fics we get for next year's event, lol. XD

Meowth City

Staff member
Big congrats to all the winners. Everyone deserves huge praise for all the work they have done, whether they won or not.

And a massive thank you to American--Pi for hosting and creating the prizes. I did vote, but other than that I didn't contribute much, so I am truly amazed at how quickly the Oscars were put together and how fast the prizes were finished - just fantastic!

Looking forward to next year's event. Perhaps we can do even a fanart division or something else. We'll see.

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
Everyone did a great job! Congrats to the winners and also thank you for the host!

Status
Not open for further replies.