1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Ships that you're constantly on/off to you

Discussion in 'Alternative Shipping' started by ChloboShoka, May 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChloboShoka

ChloboShoka Writer

Beware, there may be spoilers ahead!

This thread is about talking about shippings that you are either unsure off, or that you're constantly changing your opinion about it.

One ship is is always on/off for me is Apollo x Klavier from Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney. It has all the classical elements of a friendly rival ship that attracts people to it. The pairing also has plenty of nice art and fics and a huge fanbase. On the other hand, I just can't take the ship seriously. It's like so many other ships out there.
    Half-brothers. I can't get over the fact that I can see so many simularities between Klavier and Thalassa (Apollo's mother).

2. MosuGoji

MosuGoji RIP Jared

Gipsy Danger of Pacific Rim and Striker Eureka of Pacific Rim

I'm always on and off about these two, but Cherno Alpha of Pacific Rim and Gipsy Danger is always a good pairing

3. Skiyomi

Skiyomi Only Mostly Dead

Alt. Shipping's exception to the "30 days" bumping rule is 9 months. So it's allowed to reply to threads that have their last reply within 9 months ago even though they would be considered inactive by the standards of most of the forum. However, this thread's last post was from over a year ago, so it's well and truly inactive and not within the rules to reply to.

So, sorry, but I'm going to have to close this. If someone would like to remake a new version of this discussion topic then they may.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.