• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shizui, B2W2Rival and BW2 Protagonist/Professor

Status
Not open for further replies.

thunderblade12

Shizui is going to be in the upcoming opening along with Drayden, but what kind of role do you think he will play? Do you think Ash will battle him even though he already has eight badges?

Lyra got a cameo in DP after HGSS were released, do you think they will do the same either the male or female of the protagonists of the new games? The new Team Plasma and professor are also characters I think would be a waste if they left out. What kind of role, if any, do you think these characters will play? Cheren may also get to debut as a gym leader even if he is not battled for a badge.

AceFlonne

Mediator
I can see the Female Protag appearing since the male one got his own shine in the trailer movie

Airi-Chan

Falling Roses
shizui maybe participates in world tournament
hihihiroshi possibly will be ash's new rival

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Going to guess Drayden gym is closed because he is taking part in the tournament, same thing with Shizui.

Kinda doubt Hihihiroshi wll be the new rival but I hope he is, since I like his design.

About Satoshi battling Drayden, don't really know I think Iris might be the one matched up with him in the tournament but I would prefer that Satoshi battled him and then later had a figth with him Excadrill vs Haxorus.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
For the millionth time.

Akuroma is not the Professor.

shizui will hopefully be in the world tournament hopefully facing ash or maybe dawn. hihihioshi may be the new rival but if not I doubt he will appear

Eneci

FrogadierMasterLucas
Shizui seems to appear in WTJC, and even if he don't faces Ash he could become a after-Wt pre-League fighting episode.

YuGi rival could be a real rival.

Female protagonist-Whitlea-Flake : could appear during Dawn's Unova arc, and become a new rival to her, I wouldn't mind.

Male protagonist I doubt he will appear.

Prof Akuroma- everything around TP is doubtful. But imagine Akuroma watching over Ash on the tournament and wanting his "strong" Pokemon for his goal.

Maxim

Beyond repair
Yeah, "Hihihiroshi", "Leaf", "Alternate colored" - those are all Bulbapedisms and it's not cool to use them.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Yeah, "Hihihiroshi", "Leaf", "Alternate colored" - those are all Bulbapedisms and it's not cool to use them.

Hahahaha! :p Lol

Isn't this all suitable for other threads? Just wondering.. We're getting messy as it is :O

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
I hope Shizui and Caitlin aren't left overshadowed by the returning characters, that'd be quite a shame. Also, I'd love to see Achroma, Junichi Suwabe did a fantastic job of voicing him and his whole persona of being "an ally or an enemy" is something that Pokemon hasn't really done before. N? Pssh.

Ver-mont

Shizui will probably take part on the World Tournament, so that Ash can battle him without it being a Gym challenge.
I'd love if the "new rival" was the B2W2 rival.

As for Achroma, it's a tricky matter, since we don't know what's his real role in the games.

Encyclopika

The Queen
Hafta close this, seeing as we have the BW2 and World Tourney threads already.

//CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.