• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shonen Jump after YGO (possible spoilers)

WheelerTheViper

Procrastinate Today!
Well, Yugioh-Millenium World is basicly on it's way out of Shonen Jump. So the question is, what's next? Will Yugioh GX take over, or Maybe Yugioh R (YGO R is semi-official, correct?). A new manga all together, or nothing at all? It's honestly been killing me, so throw out your ideas here.

WheelerTheViper

Procrastinate Today!
Actually, there is a YGO GX manga, just not done by the creator of Yugioh (of course). I don't have a link right now, but I'll take a look. And no, it's not a doujin, it's offical.

Actually, I think SJ has had it planned for awhile. I'm probably wrong, but I think that the sport manga previews have been a test to see which sport will sell the best. Whatever one does, gets in.

Actually, it was shown twice. I still think that it will be a sports manga though.

WheelerTheViper

Procrastinate Today!
Actually, a sports manga sounds likely. As much as I would love Bobobo in SJ, I don't think they can since it is an Older Teen/Advanced manga. Isn't there more Bobobo than what they have realeased already? One book? Come on.

Funny that SJ favorite character to put on the cover of the magazine is about to leave, heh.

Plus, Shonen Jump is for guys and guys love sports. Also, they have 3-4 sports mangas and they arent doing anything with them.

Rex Kamex

That's because they've been released as graphic novels already so there's no point in permanently putting a manga like that into Shonen Jump.

I know, but so have al their other manga that they could replace it with so far. Unless they have some new one we havent seen yet.