• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shonen Jump Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alf Tuggy

Which Shonen Jump character do you want to feed to Tyki Kitty?
Orochimaru,that guy needs to be defeated once and for all

AuraWolf

Neji and Tyki fan
OMG you just made my Tyki Kitty get food poisioning!!!
Oh well.Yeah,Orochimaru need's to die but if you havent read the manga

He got killed by that emo piece of turd called Sasuke
I now have someone else to put on the Tyki Kitty feeding list *coughes,SASUKE,coughes*
(watches Tyki Kitty play with L and Light)I could send you my Akatsuki Masked Cat's if you want.

PikaCharmander

O.O I'm watching you
Orochimaru dose need to die, but live in you tube and make funny videos!
Sasuke dosen't need to die! He must live and make fun of Naruto!

AuraWolf

Neji and Tyki fan
But at the same time,Sasuke,is stealing the place of main character from Naruto!
And i think it's time for a new topic

What is your favorite alternative form of any Shonen Jump Character?

For exsample,4 tailed Naruto is a alternative form of Naruto,so any character that transforms into another form can count.
Mine is Tyki's awakend form,Kimimaro's CS2 form and Ggio Vega's released state.I like Tyki's awakend form because it's so damn hot and it's design appeals to me.But in truth it's a PAIN to draw.
Kimimaro's CS2 form make's me happy.It' the best CS2 form I have ever seen.It's a Dinosaur for the love of Tyki Kitty!But the bone's for weapons make me think "Awesome".
Ggio Vega's released state makes me think "OMG HE'S FEMALE!!!"but i like the whole "Sabre Tooth Tiger" design.But the release is a bit to feminin.And his weapons remind me of Kimi's.Bone like claws and torpedo teeth from his Sabre tooth tiger helmet!

Kimimaro.png
Kimimaro CS2 form
ggiovegaressurection.png
Ggio Vega's Released form
vine-tyki5.jpg
Awakend Tyki

Alf Tuggy

You spoiled it,but I like it.
Kurumu's succubus form,I just love the purple wings(well I would love to have wings of any color)and the tail is awesome too(you could hang in trees like a monkey).The sharp nails are a bonus,with that your problem with cutting meat would be gone.

PikaCharmander

O.O I'm watching you

The nine tailed fox Naruto. I just love it cause it's like he becomes fox like and isn't that dumb little boy any more.

Jinchuuriki Hunter

Johto Champion Ninja
Kimimaro's CS2 form appeals to me.
Oh, and Usopp's alternative form SOGEKING of course.

PikaCharmander

O.O I'm watching you
New topic~
What Shonen Jump manga do you hate the most?

I'm not sure about this one. I just put it for people to answer. XD

AuraWolf

Neji and Tyki fan
What Shonen Jump Manga do you hate the most?
The prince of Tennis can go and die in hell.Pointless story involving little kid's playing tennis against more older player's and beating them like hell.Also they bleep out stupid little rude words that some 6 years olds even use.
My second would be Bobobo-bo-bobo (whatever the hell it's called).I noticed it rips off Sonic and various other great stuff.

LightingKimba

Listenin' t'Dragons!
Ooh! Is it all right if I join?I promise not to keep bashing on Bleach and Naruto~ :3

Hm. Out of all of 'em, probably Pegasus Seiya, if he counts. He's actually one of my fave characters in the DS game, Jump! Ultimate Stars, and I enjoyed the time I had to see Saint Seiya dubbed on CN, despite its bad cuts. If Seiya does not count, then I pick Dark Yugi, since his badarse-ness was the main reason why I wanted to play Yu-Gi-Oh!: To emulate his Spellcaster deck. XP

Oh yeah, shinigami love apples, don't they? Red ones are definitely the best.

PikaCharmander

O.O I'm watching you
Ooh! Is it all right if I join?I promise not to keep bashing on Bleach and Naruto~ :3

Hm. Out of all of 'em, probably Pegasus Seiya, if he counts. He's actually one of my fave characters in the DS game, Jump! Ultimate Stars, and I enjoyed the time I had to see Saint Seiya dubbed on CN, despite its bad cuts. If Seiya does not count, then I pick Dark Yugi, since his badarse-ness was the main reason why I wanted to play Yu-Gi-Oh!: To emulate his Spellcaster deck. XP

Oh yeah, shinigami love apples, don't they? Red ones are definitely the best.

You are acepted! Thanks for goining this club.

Alf Tuggy

The prince of Tennis can go and die in hell.Pointless story involving little kid's playing tennis against more older player's and beating them like hell.Also they bleep out stupid little rude words that some 6 years olds even use.
My second would be Bobobo-bo-bobo (whatever the hell it's called).I noticed it rips off Sonic and various other great stuff.

I like Bobobobo bobobo for its random stuff,but there are some things where they cross the line.

Well besides the manga that appears in the Shonen Jump Magazine and Rosario + Vampire I don't know much more about the other SJ manga,but of the ones I have read my least favorite has been Gun Blaze West(but I like Rurouni Kenshin).

AuraWolf

Neji and Tyki fan
I thinkies it is timez for a new topic
What animal do you think fit's your fav shonen jump characters?
Tyki Mikk (D.Gray-Man): A Gray cat (or of course a legless gray cat :3)
Neji Hyuuga (Naruto): A Tiger or a Griffen
Ulquiorra(Bleach): A bat or a Panda (beleive IT or not i actually LIKE Ulquiorra now.)
Near (Death Note): A snow leopard
Hao Asakura (Shaman King): A panther or a cat
Claire (Claymore): A Ethiopein Wolf

Yeah that's my list :3

Shinkagehadou

Origianlity ftw!
Apple

3rd Gear Luffy, 3 words : Wall-o-fist.

Whether that was 3 words or not you get my meaning....

Also, out of couriousity, does anyone have Jump Ultimate Stars?

AuraWolf

Neji and Tyki fan
Shinkagehadou you are excepted!! Welcome to the Shonen Jump club!!
And it's good to see you again.The Bleach rpg was boring without Octavian!!! Okami was worried!!
And feel free to claim a Shonen Jump character that hasnt been taken!!!

Alf Tuggy

...................that's one tough question for me,I will wait for a question of what pokemon fits your favorite shonen jump characters?,I have many ideas there

PikaCharmander

O.O I'm watching you
Welcome new member!~

Light Yagami (Death Note): Hammster or moutain lion(XD)
Reiji Ozora(Dragon Drive): Wolf
Ichigo (Bleach): Tiger

AuraWolf

Neji and Tyki fan
This club is dry at the moment so im gonna make it a bit more lively with a awesome new subject!!!
What would be your ULTIMATE Shonen Jump fight?
Mine would be the following;
Six tailed Naruto v.s Awakend Tyki vs Hollow Ichigo vs Half Yoma Clare vs Super Sayain Goku vs Light Yagami (equiped with Death Note and pen) Lol.Who do you think would win this fight?

Alf Tuggy

This club is dry at the moment so im gonna make it a bit more lively with a awesome new subject!!!
Mine would be the following;
Six tailed Naruto v.s Awakend Tyki vs Hollow Ichigo vs Half Yoma Clare vs Super Sayain Goku vs Light Yagami (equiped with Death Note and pen) Lol.Who do you think would win this fight?

Light if he can write really fast or Goku wins.
Rock Lee vs vampire Moka,both are super strong,but who would win?

Itachi vs Bobobobo bobobo,wonder if the Mangekyo sharingan can handle the unexplainable ability of the afro man

LightingKimba

Listenin' t'Dragons!

Mm... I'd say Hao (Shaman King) vs. Train Heartnet (Black Cat). Even though it'd seem Hao would win, I bet Train could still figure a way to use his sweeper style to defeat the insanely powerful shaman.

And I don't even think Itachi's power could defeat Bo-Bobo. For all we know, Bo-Bobo would just make a joke out of the Mirror part of the name Sharigan, and confound Itachi to death. Unless Itachi has absolutely no sense of humor...

Status
Not open for further replies.