• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

(SHOP) G_R7’s Event Shop with over 700 Events!

Status
Not open for further replies.

G_R7

Custom User Title
Hey, G_R7. It's been a while since we last talked :) I'm getting a Hasty Movie15 Meloetta soon. If you're interested in it, let me know. I'm looking for a few events on 4th gen, so if you're ok with doing cross-gen trades, could you send me the list of what you have?

I may do but I have another offer on another side for a mass trade for a few of them. Any idea about what you are looking for from Gen 4 because the other person wants a few things from there and will be PalParking.

Gad

is low on Patrats
I may do but I have another offer on another side for a mass trade for a few of them. Any idea about what you are looking for from Gen 4 because the other person wants a few things from there and will be PalParking.

Got any of the starters from GCEA distributions or any foreign Manaphy eggs? Quite interested in those. But I'd prefer if we did them cross-gen, as I like having the 4th gen events on my Diamond. We could do the 5th gen trade first and then switch to 4th of you're worried I might scam you.

Avecha

Hi there,
I have
Keldeo, UT in every way. Holding pp max, Lvl 15, the ribbon it came with, Jolly nature.
Meloetta, UT in every way. Holding pp max, Lvl 15, the ribbon it came with, Jolly nature.
Double checked everything. Both in cherish balls with the dates you asked. (They are clones).

For your
Cherish Ball World Championship 2011 WORLD11 ID 08141 Scrafty with Leftovers and Event Ribbion (Level 50, Brave, UT)
Aug 14th

Cherish Ball German ID 06011 SMR2011 Karrablast Laukaps with Bug Gem and Classic Ribbon (Level 50, UT)
July6th: Impish

Avecha

Hope im not stepping on toes but this page and the previous page showed no signs of someone with these two.

G_R7

Custom User Title
Have you any PCNY wish? Or PCJP bellsprout?

No, sorry.

Got any of the starters from GCEA distributions or any foreign Manaphy eggs? Quite interested in those. But I'd prefer if we did them cross-gen, as I like having the 4th gen events on my Diamond. We could do the 5th gen trade first and then switch to 4th of you're worried I might scam you.

I haven't got them, sorry.

Hi there,
I have
Keldeo, UT in every way. Holding pp max, Lvl 15, the ribbon it came with, Jolly nature.
Meloetta, UT in every way. Holding pp max, Lvl 15, the ribbon it came with, Jolly nature.
Double checked everything. Both in cherish balls with the dates you asked. (They are clones).

For your
Cherish Ball World Championship 2011 WORLD11 ID 08141 Scrafty with Leftovers and Event Ribbion (Level 50, Brave, UT)
Aug 14th

Cherish Ball German ID 06011 SMR2011 Karrablast Laukaps with Bug Gem and Classic Ribbon (Level 50, UT)
July6th: Impish
Hope im not stepping on toes but this page and the previous page showed no signs of someone with these two.

Like I said, I have a deal sorted with someone on another site. Once I have traded with them I'll let you know if there is anything else I need.

mogan3

Wanna trade
hey could ya check out my shop i have many events tht u might like

Gad

is low on Patrats
No, sorry.

I haven't got them, sorry.

Like I said, I have a deal sorted with someone on another site. Once I have traded with them I'll let you know if there is anything else I need.
Well, could you send me the list, please? :p

Gad

is low on Patrats

G_R7

Custom User Title
You can but seeing that I don't really trade much now (I only go for the Movie Events and if the Event unlocks something in a game) I won't be adding it.

G_R7

Custom User Title
Well, I haven't been seen or heard from on here in a loooooooong time but I've seen three Events I want and hoping to quickly grab them!

Shiny Cherish Ball Movie 16 えいがかん ID 07133 Genesect ゲノセクト With Wishing Ribbion and Choice Scarf (Level 100, Hasty, UT) I will take any with the dates August 16th to September 15th 2013.

Cherish Ball Movie 16 Pヒルズ ID 06153 Mewtwo ミュウツーWith Wishing Ribbon amd Custap Berry (Level 100, Timid, UT) I will take any with the dates June 15th to September 1st 2013

Cherish Ball Conquest Nobunaga ノブナガ ID 03172 Shiny Rayquaza レックウザ With Premier Ribbon (Level 70, Any Nature, UT) I will take any with the dates of March 17th to April 16th 2012

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.