• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

(SHOP) G_R7’s Event Shop with over 700 Events!

Status
Not open for further replies.
that one i got it. myself. zoroark event and the egg event are the only ut legit ones ive gotten
ive got like 13 of them. by just resetting the game everytime ive got one. so if you want i can let you have one that has good stats.

i will be willing to trade you too of them for cubcho.
one says likes to relax
a little quick tempered
or a zoroakr event with a legit japanese victini event

G_R7

Custom User Title
that one i got it. myself. zoroark event and the egg event are the only ut legit ones ive gotten
ive got like 13 of them. by just resetting the game everytime ive got one. so if you want i can let you have one that has good stats.

I'm not worried about the stats. So to get 13 you started a game, got the Zoroark, traded it to another and restarted the game to repeat until bored/got enough of them?

G_R7

Custom User Title
yea. like i got one. then traded to my other game. then restarted the game got another one. it took me 1 week. but did it. the event ended the 16 so when i got the english version i was trading and trading.

OK. I was hoping the WC stayed on the game when restarted as I would restart my game to get another one and another WiFi Egg. Nevermind.

Anyway, I'll trade for one of them then. I'll go back to WiFi.

G_R7

Custom User Title
thank you very much

And thank you. Sorry if it looked like I was messing you about a lot but when you have been Event Trading for as long as I have you have to be picky.

TOPIC BUMP

Ginji

Hmm
Yo G_R7, I trade you my wifi event cubchoo with the date Oct. 22, 2010 for your Iris's axew and I know you said its not for trade but if you decided to trade it I will put on my list as not trade by the OT request.

G_R7

Custom User Title
Yo G_R7, I trade you my wifi event cubchoo with the date Oct. 22, 2010 for your Iris's axew and I know you said its not for trade but if you decided to trade it I will put on my list as not trade by the OT request.

Sorry mate but I don't trade things with my own ID on it. If it was a normal DL event I may have.

Khybon

Rub My Belly?
English Pokémon Ranger 3: Guardian Signs Oblivia ID 03060 Deoxys Normal Form with Classic Ribbon (Level 50, UT)
Nov 11th: Hasty

For my Legit Movie 14 Victini

G_R7

Custom User Title
Looking to get your TRU Manaphy event, I have the Japanese Scraggy event you are looking for.

What date and nature is it?

do you happen to have a ana darkrai but with ana on the ot?

No, no yet.

English Pokémon Ranger 3: Guardian Signs Oblivia ID 03060 Deoxys Normal Form with Classic Ribbon (Level 50, UT)
Nov 11th: Hasty

For my Legit Movie 14 Victini

What dates and natures do you have on the Victini and is there anything else you may want for more of them?

G_R7

Custom User Title
OK, seeing how the amount of Event Traders has dropped so much since the start of Gen 5 for whatever reason (not being able to see everything you are trading for until after the trade isn’t helping!!!) I will not be dumping this topic up again after this. I still hope to make any trades while this post is on the front page of the board! So get the offers in quickly!

i have the store event darkrai and the tru egg event axew hatched or unhatched. my info. got it myself. let me know if you need more info.

G_R7

Custom User Title
i have the store event darkrai and the tru egg event axew hatched or unhatched. my info. got it myself. let me know if you need more info.

I'm not really looking for make any more trades but it depends on what you want for them. I don't want the hatched Pokemon, only the egg.

G_R7

Custom User Title
well i have the egg. and is legit. like i said got it myself.
and just looking for some events i dont have like 4th gen

Sorry, I just checked this thinking no one had posted and you had!

Do you still have the egg?

Dion_delpino

I'm interested in your:
Ranger Manaphy Egg Unhatched
Ageto Celebi
Negaboshi Jirachi
PCNY Altaria
Koroshiamu (Colosseum) Pikachu

I can offer Pokemon Smash! Cubchoo, Satoshi's Scraggy, Japanese Darkrai, ANA Darkrai and Movie 11 Victiny all are UT and from the dates specified.

Interested in trading?

Gad

is low on Patrats
Hey!

I have:
ANA Darkrai (12/28/11, Timid)
Japan Movie 14 Victini (4/23/11, Adamant) <---- This is flawless, I think, so it is probably RNGd. I don't know if you want those, as it's not in your rules.

I will also be getting a Spa Land Axew soon, if you're also interested in that.

What I'm interested in:
Cherish Ball Hitokage PC Tokyo Birthday トウキョー ID 07207 Charmander ヒトカゲ with Lucky Egg and Classic Ribbon (Level 40, Mild, UT)
Hadou (Wave) ハドウ ID 50901 Rigirock レジロック (Level 40, Naïve, UT)

And, if you don't mind, could you also tell me where
Cherish Ball Sunday ごるこ ID 10147 Octillery オクタン with Focus Band (Level 50, Serious, UT)
Negai Boshi ネガイボシ ID 30719 Wishing Star Jirachi ジラーチ with Salac Berry (Level 5, Jolly, UT)
are from? I've never seen anyone with either of them :p

Status
Not open for further replies.