• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shop of Proffesionals

What is my best thing I can do?

• Fossils

Votes: 14 20.9%
  • I-pods

Votes: 17 25.4%
  • TC

Votes: 28 41.8%
  • chaos

Votes: 22 32.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonsly-Bud

Also Known as Bonsli
Your welcome. Hope you like your mini profile. Sometime later if you give me forms I'll post them if you want. Anyways I'm off to bed. It's sort of late where I am and have to get up early tomorrow.

Sir Marly

Mega Sceptile Fanboy
Ok thanks ill start tommorow

Bonsly-Bud before you edit the kanto sevtion coming soon is Johto,Hoenn and D/P. also did the regular version.
cardofall151nx2.png
reg version

Last edited:
Bonslybud can I have a banner?

Pokemon:charmander
Theme of background:fire
Font and words on banner:can it say My favorite pokemon? surprise me with the font.

Bonsly-Bud

Also Known as Bonsli
Tomorrow when the shop opens I'll do it. Right now I need to go to bed so I won't fall asleep on the computer while trying it. It's late over here. Don't worry though; it'll be awesome.

Bonsly-Bud

Also Known as Bonsli
Charmanderfav.png

Bonsly-Bud

Also Known as Bonsli
I was, but I changed my mind. Just had to sleep in a bit. Also your banner isn't quite working. Just take out the junk. and put
around the picture. then higlight picture code, press insert link, and paste in here the shop code.

Last edited:
Thanks for the TC and banner, I'll remember to give credit.

Bonsly-Bud

Also Known as Bonsli
Thank you. Who knows, maybe you're examples in your banner will get more people here.
Also I can now do simple fusions!:
Cubizard.png

Last edited:
Can you please change my TC a bit? Can it have everything the same, except the charmanders? can the first charmander be a r/b sprite? the second one from yellow, the third one from gold, the fourth one from silver, the fifth one from r/s and the sixth one from emerald? It's okay if you dont want to.

Bonsly-Bud

Also Known as Bonsli
on it! It'll be good.

oh for the i made you the sprites were green,r/b and yellow. the pokemon sprites behind the trainer are fr/lg.

Bonsly-Bud

Also Known as Bonsli
charmanderfav.png

Bonsly-Bud

Also Known as Bonsli
StarryNightTC.png

Here you go. Credit Bonsly-bud

And previous question give credit to Shop of Professionals for TC since I just adjusted it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.