• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shop of Proffesionals

What is my best thing I can do?

• Fossils

Votes: 14 20.9%
  • I-pods

Votes: 17 25.4%
  • TC

Votes: 28 41.8%
  • chaos

Votes: 22 32.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonsly-Bud

Also Known as Bonsli
Tell your friends that! And thank you. Glad I am doing okay so far in my shop

Bonsly-Bud

Also Known as Bonsli
1 month Anniversary

For normal workers I now have a Shop of Professional Staff pic that can go with the mini shop banner if you want it (optional).

Happy 1 month anniversary! Today we will have special anniversary chaos of dotaitos, along with the release of my nrmal dotaitos chao. Request away and give credit to me, 'cause the special anniversary chao won't last forever!

Last edited:

Bonsly-Bud

Also Known as Bonsli
Dotaitoschao.png

Also release a normal chao for the anniversary; normal dotaitos

Bonsly-Bud

Also Known as Bonsli
check dp pokedex on serebii. I can't check 'cause of meeting at school tonight, so I'll stop by later.

Bonsly-Bud

Also Known as Bonsli
I'll do it, and biidaru is the evolved form of that beaver thing.
(Have to go to high school. It'll be on here when I'm back)

Last edited:
can I have an anumation PLZ:

I want the emerald trainer tossing a pokeball then backing off, I want a squirtle to come out, evolve twice, then use hydro cannon on a beldum PLZ make the beldum back off when he gets hit.

Bonsly-Bud

Also Known as Bonsli

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム
May I have a banner:

Pokemon: 3D Lucario shooting a pulse bomb.
Background: Sunset Colosseum.
Words: Master The Wave

Oh my god! I can't believe i somewhat work here! It's changed so much! its so cool now!!! (im only working here on wednesdays and fridays) oh, i do more things now... custom trainers, fusions, cookies, RPG styles, chao bags, etc

Bonsly-Bud

Also Known as Bonsli
k, you can do banner then if you want, or/and check on that animation that guy wants) Glad to have you, and I'll TRY to update your thing on the front. I'll need examples to go with what yo can do, but with the half day at high school friday I'll get it done. (It does look cool, huh. Way better than before. Like your banner too)

Last edited:

Bonsly-Bud

Also Known as Bonsli
where is the 3-D Lucario any ways?

Bonsly-Bud can you post a note in here about my shop closing in three day. and won't ever open.

Cipher Admin Xaos

Dust to Dust
May I have a Banner please?

Pokemon: Metagross, Scizor, Charizard, Kingdra, Zapdos, Dragonite
Theme: Hmm... something dark or that resembles shadows.
Words: Cipher Admin Xaos would like to battle!

(Note: Is this too much? Tell me if it is and i'll change it)

Status
Not open for further replies.