• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shop of Proffesionals

What is my best thing I can do?

• Fossils

Votes: 14 20.9%
  • I-pods

Votes: 17 25.4%
  • TC

Votes: 28 41.8%
  • chaos

Votes: 22 32.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonsly-Bud

Also Known as Bonsli
LeafiaChao.png
made a new chao, and can do shadow!
ShadowScyther.png

Last edited:

Bonsly-Bud

Also Known as Bonsli
ShadowQuilava.png

any requests for me??? anyways, you can put everything from my other shop into the front of this shop... i can do waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more now... lol

Bonsly-Bud

Also Known as Bonsli
awesome. By the way, you're a Co-owner now.

Light_Lugia

The soul of the sea
hi

Hi, I'm ready and open for requests! Any one? Want some thing?

Bonsly-Bud

Also Known as Bonsli
It's pretty late here in the USA, (11pm) so I'm hitting the sacks. Bye for now, and keep those requests coming!

Sir Devious

Sir Devious
Can I get a custom trainer?

Can you make a sprite boy with baggy jeans, a blue sweatshirt, dark red shaggy (not to shaggy) hair, and a chain necklass with dogtags? Thanks a lot please send me a message when my request is finished.

Bonsly-Bud

Also Known as Bonsli
awesome. Glad you're back

Light_Lugia

The soul of the sea
Request

Err . . . I need artwork, like Latias Anime artwork, u know? Sorry . . . but i really need artwork.

Bonsly-Bud

Also Known as Bonsli
Now work at thekyle07's shop, Ultimate Union shop, and my Shop of Professionals, though this is where I do the most work. This is the announcement for the day.

CrystalSaurTower

I'd like a christmas Suicune please, hopefully with a candy-cane banner like thing along its other white abnners, and anything ele you think would be good.

Bonsly-Bud

Also Known as Bonsli
Christmas Suicune snowflake with candy background. Also, ask who should do stuff everyone if there are people that do the same things.
ChristmasSuicune.png

Last edited:

legends r us

<-----feel bad!!:(
Can I get an ipod mew, celebii, jirachi please :D also a banner with the same pokemon
pokemon: same
Backround: forest

Last edited:

Bonsly-Bud

Also Known as Bonsli
will be done by tonite

legends r us

<-----feel bad!!:(
Alright thanks ~sighs with exitment~...

Status
Not open for further replies.