• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shop'O'Stuffs

mogan3

Wanna trade
yeah im comin in

mogan3

Wanna trade
big edit comin soon

bulba bulba saur

bullllbbbaaaaaasaur!
illl take the shiny purugly

k i can trade now if u want
oh i just want u to know only the shiny latios is flawless

mogan3

Wanna trade
when do u wanna trade

mogan3

Wanna trade
umm wats ur other events alo do u have shinies or dws

DirectKai

I have the birthday Chimchar, birthday Pikachu, birthday Charmander, all 10 ANIV events, 10th/Pokemon Movie 7 Deoxys, PKTOPIA Pikachu, Almia Darkrai, all TRU events, shiny Hydregion, shiny, all Crown beasts, NZ Jirachi, shiny Golurk event, and some others. (all UT)

I have a lot of shinies but most of them i want to get cloned first and I only have 2-3 DW Pokemon but i have no idea if they are good or not xD

mogan3

Wanna trade
im interested in many of those if ur interested in any of my other pokes

Cygnus428

Mogan3, any chance i could get one of the DW bulbasaurs?
I have Gamestop Suicune, entei, raikou, jirachi, win2011 celebi, and a shiny groudon. really need that bulbasaur for a drought team

DirectKai

I'm mainly interested in your shiny flawless Latias and shiny flawless Giratina, but there are probably some other shinies I'd like if you want me to look for more

mogan3

Wanna trade
Mogan3, any chance i could get one of the DW bulbasaurs?
I have Gamestop Suicune, entei, raikou, jirachi, win2011 celebi, and a shiny groudon. really need that bulbasaur for a drought team

r any f them flawless

mogan3

Wanna trade

mogan3

Wanna trade
I'm mainly interested in your shiny flawless Latias and shiny flawless Giratina, but there are probably some other shinies I'd like if you want me to look for more

if u could cause i have 4 0r 5 i like from u

mogan3

Wanna trade
this isnt my shop anymore closed down just go to the link in my sig its my shop so dont post bout me here

psycoe11

The Blue Mew
Hey guys, i wont be on to maintain this shop for a while, ive got my hands full at the moment, so Mogan, good luck upkeeping until then. :p

Is the Arcanine still avaliable? My events are in my sig.