• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shoppingshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

jigglyskitt

SNEAK ATTACK
This shall be the official thread for Shoppingshipping, started by yours truly, jigglyskitt, SPPf's number one Shoppingshipper.

For those who do not know, Shoppingshipping is Brock X May. Many people shy away from this idea at first, because they think of an age difference. However, it's really not that bad. May's, what now, 10? 11? Well, she sure doesn't appear or act that way in the anime. She's pretty mature and grown up for a ten year old. More than Ash ever was when he was 10. She's probably more like a 14-year old, maturity wise.

Brock is, hm, 15? 16? Mature 10 year old who's a lot more like a 13 year old in every aspect X immature 16 year old? Really, it's not THAT bad. and who says it has to happen now? Maybe when they're older, like 16 and 22, or 20 and 26.

Anyways, on with the shipping support.

I support this shipping because:

A) Brock and May always go shopping together, hence the name.
B) Brock was the one who bought the present for May early in the Hoenn season (can't remember what it was >_>)
C) Brock and May are hot.
D) The name is really fun to say and is possibly the only pokemon shipping name you could make a tongue twister out of XD.

Anyways, on with the discussion!

intergalactic platypus

Only rescues maidens
www.pokemopolis.net Its a site about why Pokemon is actually full of sketchiness and innuendo. It claims May is blatant jailbait, Brock is a frustrated virgin, and James is a flaming gay crossdresser among other things. Its a funny site but it can't be taken too seriously. Its Brock/May theories are amusing

MayisCool

Cascade Trainer
I thout this was called SugerDaddyShipping, hmm any way here you go screenshot of them...

[IMG139]http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j103/mays_photos/mayuhhlol.jpg[/IMG139]

jigglyskitt

SNEAK ATTACK
XD, nice MayisCool.

and intergalactic platypus (nic eusername btw >.>) I beleive I've been linked to that site before. Heh, I like the Brock/May theories >:3

Status
Not open for further replies.