• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Short 'n Sweet: The Drabble Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tadashi

kiss my greens
S h o r t . n . S w e e t
The Drabble Thread

Owned by: Mel-Girl and Tadashi - Partners-in-Crime 8D

Ever had a sudden inspiration to write, but your burst of creativity is too small for a one-shot? Well my dear, call it a drabble, and come on down!

Welcome one and all, to our little baby. Here in our awesome little thread, you can post drabbles written by you. And they don't even have to be about Pokémon! We accept drabbles from any given fandom, be it cartoon, animé, or live-action.

We don't ask for perfection, and we don't expect it. That being said, at least have some semblance of proper grammar and correct spelling in your drabbles... please? It's just nice to be able to read clean, well-polished works. Be proud of your drabbles! Dress them up with pretty words and nice grammar 8D

D r a b b l e ?

Drabbles, as defined on LiveJournal, are usually 100 words or less, but here, we don't ask you to follow such limits. There is, however, a size limit on drabbles that we accept. No more than two pages on Microsoft Word. Anything longer than 2 pages is considered lengthy enough to be it's own chapter, or at least a one-shot.

All Mel & I ask is that you follow the rules, post with the correct form, and have fun!

R u l e s
Follow them, or lose your index finger~ <3

+ Follow SPPf's rules, and the Shipping Fics Comm rules
+ No bashing/flaming/hatin' on anybody because of their Shipping preferences or writing style. That won't earn you any friends :x
+ Don't bother/pester/whine for someone to take up your request, or to hurry with it. You can't rush creativity.
+ No double/triple/quadruple/whatever +1 posting. Server lags and errors are common, but if you do happen to make an extra post, please delete it, okay?
+ Drabbles only~ <3 This means no one-shots, no chaptered fics, and keep 'em, like the title, short & sweet ^_^
+ This is not the place to make a request for a fan fic. Here is the place where you can request away to your heart's content.
+ Use the correct Form. I cannot stress that enough. Poor Mel over here is updating with completed drabbles, so using the form makes it easier for her to sort them ^^​

S u b m i s s i o n . F o r m
Use this when you submit your drabble. BB code formatting is optional 8D

Code:
[B]Title:[/B]
[B]Author:[/B]
[B]Fandom:[/B]
[B]Pairing/s:[/B]
[B]Rating:[/B]

It's just that simple! ^^ Not all drabbles are necessarily required to have titles, but we recommend it, since it's easier to sort alphabetically. Plus, untitled works of art are like nameless children.

Please note: if you are submitting an R-rated drabble, please submit it beneath a Spoiler Tag. Yes, we do accept R-rated drabbles. However, don't abuse this privilege. Using a Spoiler Tag for higher-rated drabbles is just to keep the thread work-safe and kid friendly, since young kids do frequent the site.

You may also submit more than one drabble per post, just please use a new form for each drabble ^^

L i l . S h o p . o f . R e q u e s t s

Well, my pretties. The good news is that this thread isn't exclusively about posting your own drabbles. You are allowed to request a drabble done by someone else! :3 That being said, don't ask for a specific author to take up your drabble. If someone spies an idea for a drabble that catches their eye, they'll type it up, simple as that.

If you are here to request a drabble, please use the form provided. Post Count +1 Losers: If you come back here every second post to request more drabbles, or to plead that someone pick up your request, you'll catch flack from me, yes you will :3 We come here to post our drabbles, not to be harrassed to write faster.

R e q u e s t . F o r m
Use this when you submit a drabble request. BB code formatting is optional 8D

Code:
[B]Fandom:[/B]
[B]Pairing/s:[/B]
[B]Rating:[/B]
[B]Plot Description:[/B]

Guys, it is so, so important to give some kind of description of what you're looking for. If you're looking for something fluffy, say it there. If you're looking for something angsty, say it there. We don't need extreme detail; just a general idea will suffice.

* Rating is not optional. We need a rating so we can type up an appropriate drabble, especially if you're looking for something a bit more hardcore.

Again, you may make more than one request per post, just please use a new form for each request.

U n w r i t t e n . D r a b b l e s
Check this little section ~ something might catch your eye ^_~

CheekyShipping, requested by darklord18
ContestShipping, requested by Shadow-saur (scroll to the bottom of the post)

J u i c y . L i t t l e . E x t r a s

+ Don't know the name of a Pokémon Ship? Click here!

C o n t a c t . U s
Is there something strange in your neighborhood? Who you gonna call?

No, not Ghostbusters. Us! Mel-Girl and Tadashi, at your service 8D Ghostbusting will cost extra.

Send a PM to Tadashi
Send a PM to Mel-Girl

So, guys & dolls, have fun & get crackin!

Last edited:

ChloboShoka

Writer
Title: Don't lie
Author: C.Gholy
Fandom: Naruto
Pairing/s: Uchihacest AKA Sasuke x Itachi
Rating: A bit unsure, I'd say R rating although it's not too raunchy in my books. XD This drabble is over a year old btw. XD
Don't lie to me little brother, I know you do not wish to kill me. If you really wished to kill me, you would have done it a long time ago. You stand there glaring at me with vengeful eyes. I shall not be deceived by such a glare. If you want to kill me, here I am! I am right here little brother! Show me all the power you have!

You can't kill me can you? You don't despise me; you heart me. Instead of detesting me, you adore me and you want me to be your lover. You only ever thought of me. I know you; you are my brother. I've known you longer than anyone. Nobody shall ever now you better than me.

So how would you react if I kissed you? I think you would like it; you will succumb and melt on my lips. You will implode on my right shoulder. Violently hugging me, begging me for something more. I shall be there, smiling as my predictions are proven to be correct.

I know you'll love it. You'll be screaming for it! Kisses planted on your neck. My fingers are constantly fondling every inch of your body. Succumb to it. Succumb to my words and melt. I want you to scream my name. I order you to dream of me and love me.

Say it now! Or I'll make the words come out of your mouth! Let me love you! Let me fill you with a sheer desire of me!

We both have lived lives in pain, agony and suffering. Pain is what makes us love. Pain is what makes us hate. Pain is what makes us human. We can only be human beings. So, are you ready or not?

We are brothers after all.

CheekyJoy23

Battle Factory Lover
Title:How Celio Found Out
Author: CheekyJoy23
Fandom: Pokemon Special
Pairing/s: Bill/Masaki x Daisy/Nanami (TeaShipping)
Rating: I guess it could be PG?

note: This was my first drabble ever so it follows the 100 word thingy and it's very dialogue dependent...meh.

It was the phone ringing that woke Bill. He quickly put on a shirt and answered it.​
"Good morning!" Celio's smiling face appeared. "Wake you?"​
"Maybe..." Bill yawned.​
"Never knew you to be a late sleeper."​
"Well, sometimes it's nice."​
"Ah. Anyway, I need your advice-"​
"Bill," Daisy called sleepily from bed.​
"Who was that?" Celio asked.​
"Oh... just my research assistant." Bill awkwardly scratched his head. "Probably just looking for me."​
"An assistant? You?"​
"Why not? She's helpful."​
"She? ..."​
"Hey! I know what you're implying and-"​
"Bill... Come back to bed," Daisy called again. Celio chuckled as Bill turned crimson.​

S-Unit

No.1 Jun Fanboi
Title: How Am I Looking?
Author: S-Unit
Fandom: Red Dwarf
Pairing(s): The Cat/Himself
Rating: PG
(Note: You may not get this unless you have seen Red Dwarf, which, for those of you who don't know, is a really funny BBC Sci-fi sitcom.)

Just another typical day. Got up, ate, had a nap, ate, had another nap, ate, one more nap. Yup, just another typical day. Though that nice fish I had a few minutes ago was a big one. I may need one more nap today so I have enough energy for my main snooze.

But on to more important things, how am I looking?

I grabbed my mirror from my suit pocket, and flashed a nice grin. Man do I look hot with a capital H! What a face! What a smile! I put my mirror away and started slinking down the hallway.

How am I looking now?

The mirror comes out again. Man that’s one sharp-looking cat! Incredible pink suit, not a line spoiled, that flashy grin! I could almost eat me! Rrrroooow!

My dreaming reverie was interrupted by that monkey Lister grabbing me by the shoulder.

“Cat, where the smeg have you been? We’re just about to head out for a joyride to that weird…”

“Hey! You interrupted my admiring myself! Have you no shame?”

“Come on, Rimmer is driving me smegging mad with his Risk stories!”

Alright, okay, I’m coming, but you’re dry-cleaning my suits buddy.” Stupid humans, never taking the time to appreciate good looks or- ooh, is that a floor-length mirror! That nice not pink suit in that great body! Looks almost like me! I gaze at the mirror. “Hey baby!”

“Cat!”

Lister drags me away from my one true love; I’ve never seen such gorgeousness in my life! Why!? Why must we be separated!? Nooooo!

Encyclopika

The Queen
Loners

Title: Loners
Author: Encyclopika
Fandom: Pokemon
Pairing(s): Contestshipping
(NOTE) Great stuff dug up from 2005. XD (This isn't a page...I know...cuz I would have posted it in it's own thread back then :( )

It was a snowy evening. The white flakes fell silently and landed on the soft ground without a sound, without a change to world. The sky was a dark, gray plate, not transparent, nor did it have a dent of any other color but that solid gray that dragged the day into a depression. May sat close to the cold window pane, watching this natural art as her friends enjoyed hot cocoa that Nurse Joy had served them not too long ago. The place was quiet and empty, except for the four travelers that made little white noise as they discussed something out of May's interest.

It had been too long since she had been in a contest. She missed it all. She missed the competition, the rush of excitement, the friends she caught up with...and the boy that glued it all together.

It was Christams Eve, yet nothing was happening. There was no big party, there was no laughter, just the cozy warmth of friends that were now drifting away. Her family was broken - as half of it was in one place and the other was all the way in Petalberg, miles away. What kind of Christmas was this anyway? She sighed as she held her head up with her hands as her elbows leaned on the window sill, now asleep from the long period of time she had them folded.

"Bedtime, everyone," Nurse Joy's voice could be heard calling, though seeming an endless journey away from May.

May sighed, got up, and walked to her room, glumly, as her three male friends followed to their seperate rooms.

Hours flew by like Pidgeotto on their way to their winter destinations. Twelve o'clock midnight bonged on the great grandfather clock in the lobby, yet for no one to hear but lonely May herself. Christmas Eve used to be a time of love between lovers, but now it was nothing to her. There was no holiday cheer amongst her friends. And what, she had not even received a gift, or little trinket, that would've let her know that one of her male companions cared for her in the least, the way she longed for. Max was not expected to give her anything, but Ash or Brock most likely, but there was nothing. Ash was too into his future battles to give her one look in the face, to even express any sort of feeling other than friendship or a mentor. The only one she could sympathize with was Brock, who seemed to have accepted that he would always be alone on Christmas Eve.

May sighed, and tried to get to sleep, when the door to the Pokemon Center flew open. She could hear the cold rush in, as the flurry outside had begun to get stronger. There was chatter in the lobby between Nurse Joy and some guy. She couldn't hear the conversation, but the boy was frantic, yet collected. There was silence for a few seconds, and then there was a short conversation, for goodbyes most likely. Then, the door whipped open again, and the visitor left. May heard Nurse Joy fumble with something, but the actions in the lobby were of little importance to her as she fell to sleep.

The next morning seemed to come slowly, or not at all, as it seemed the day never got brighter. The gray plate from yesterday's afternoon was back, yet the small, snow flakes that had fallen from it ceased.

May was the first awake. Her hair was a mess, but she did little about it as she made her way to the lobby. Something drew her there. She had not made a trip to the bathroom, nor did she bother putting on her red sneakers. Almost in a trance, the poser sleepwalker made it to the lobby, where Nurse Joy stood attentive. The nurse glanced at her, and with a delayed reaction, jumped as she realized who May was.
"Last night," Nurse Joy began, "Someone came in, and gave me this to give to you."

Nurse Joy held out a long, gray box with a red ribbon tied around it. May looked at it, and for a second, could not register what it was. She then realized it was a present, for her, of all people. What's more, a jewlery box, wrapped in a beautiful ribbon by the giver himself, it was evident. It was incredibly dirty though, as if it had traveled a long way just to reach her. A burst of excitement and wonder shot up through her stomach into her chest. She slipped off the ribbon ever so gingerly, as if it were made of glass. It fell to the floor, and in a small crash, landed, yet unnoticed by the world. May slowly opened the box to reveal a gold necklace, with a small, rose shaped charm in the middle. The rubies glistened into her eyes, accompanied by the shine of the gold. It was beautiful, as if never touched by human hands, yet touched by an aching human heart. May was speechless. So beautiful she didn't want to touch it as it stole her breath. A piece of paper unfolded itself. It was nothing special, a ripped piece of looseleaf paper, the note written in black from a pen that must have been running dry. She read the note, the one sentence, to herself:

"May, Why are you and I such loners on Christmas? -Drew"

He was right, but she would have never guessed he'd be among the clan of loners. He, with such a female fanbase, alone on Christmas Eve? Was that even possible? Something struck her, as she whispered, "But I didn't get you anything." The bitter words made the world stop.

Last edited:
Title: The Word
Author: Uzamaki Hinata
Pairing/s: Ash/Satoshi x May/Haruka
Rating: G

The Word​

There once was a saying, back in the days when Pokemon were revered as Gods, that went by the name of The Word. The saying went as such: "The word is the only word in the dictionary that means the same thing to both pokemon and human beings. " No one knew what the saying meant. What word? Didn't all words mean the same thing to both human beings and pokemon? Yet the saying went by, unknown, confusing even to the smartest and most Pokemon-fearing of people.

Years passed and Pokemon began to be treated more as friends and less as Gods. The saying still went by, and people still did not know what the word was. Scientists of the smartest regions around the world attempted to find out what word meant the same thing to both species but could not for the life of them find out what it was.

Finally though, the world found out. And how, you ask? By who, you may wonder? Well, that in itself is a funny little story...

"Brock," complained one young pokemon trainer as he hung his head low. "When's the food going to be done?"

"Yeah," complained another trainer, though her specialties lay in contests rather than gym battles. The young trainer blew her auburn hair out of her eyes. "We're starving!"

"Pikaaa," the small yellow rodent between the two trainers agreed in an exaggerated hungry cry.

"Good grief," the smallest of the three humans said as he pushed his glasses closer to his face. "Ash," he said, looking towards the first trainer who spoke. "May," he said, looking towards the second trainer who had auburn hair.

"What, Max?" They both asked in unison.

"Shut up already, Brock heard you," the boy named Max said.

May rolled her eyes and Ash leaned his head on to the table. "Pikachu," Ash said, talking to the small yellow rodent who sat on the table before him. "I'm starving."

"Pikaaa."

"Okay," the cook, who also happened to be the biggest of the group, said. "All done."

Pikachu's ears shot up as May and Ash jumped in their seats.

"All done?" May repeated. "Brock, you mean...?"

"Yup!" Brock said, smiling. "Mealtime!"

And that was it, that was all it took for May, Ash, and Pikachu to jump off the table and attack whatever it was that Brock had made.

Mealtime, mealtime was the single word that meant the same thing to both humans and pokemon. Mealtime was the word.

"Good grief," Max said once more as Ash, May, and Pikachu dug in to their separate meals. "I've seen Muk who have better table manners."

"Don't worry about it, Max." said Brock with a wink. "They can work on their eating skills on their wedding night."

Ash choked.

---

I realize that that's probably the dumbest way to get in shipping but whatever lol :p

Title: In Which Jun Rants to Satoshi
Author: The Renowned Obscurity
Pairing/s: Coldcoffeeshipping (Jun/Damion x Shinji/Paul), implied one-sided Collideshipping (Satoshi/Ash x Jun/Damion)
(Note: This is actually the first in a collection of Coldcoffeeshipping drabbles that I've been planning on writing. I use Japanese names for people only, because I'm inconsistent like that.)

"I still don't understand why you like Shinji so much - it's like an obsession," Satoshi said gruffly, a hint of contempt in his voice. He actually managed to get Jun to sit still for a moment to ask him this and wasn't going to allow the opportunity to go to waste.

"How could I not?!" Jun exclaimed, throwing up his hands. "I mean, did you see the way he battled in the Tag Team Competition?!"

"...I was his partner, remember?"

The blond boy scratched his head. "Not really. Still, Shinji totally dominated! His Torterra is a monster powerhouse and when his Electabuzz evolved - that was too cool!"

"Have you even met the guy? Shinji's not very fun to be around, trust me." Satoshi was growing tired of his never-ending idolization of the plum-haired boy. Was there any way to convince Jun that Shinji wasn't the guy he thought he was? "When it comes to Trainers, he's one of the biggest jerks out there!"

Crossing his arms, Jun huffed. "I find that hard to believe Satoshi! Someone that powerful can't possibly be a jerk! And even if he is, I think we could get along well."

Satoshi had to suppress a laugh. Unfortunately for Jun, he didn't realize how right the dark haired boy was...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Words: 216
tbc...

Last edited:

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Just a random untitled StarterShipping drabble off the top of my head, so it's not exactly my best work. If anyone has a name for it, I'll gladly accept.

Title: None
Author: Darth Osiris/Osiris the Dark
Rating: K
Pairing: Treecko/Torchic

Woody the Treecko was in love from the moment he first set eyes on Matchstick the Torchic, who belonged to his new Trainer’s equally new neighbor turned friendly rival, May.

From his elegant Scratch attack to his super-cute Growl, Woody was surprised he was even able to finish the job.

Of course, they were both male, they weren’t even in the same Egg Group, and anyway, Woody doubted he was even Matchstick’s type. Those three simple facts caused him to sink into a deep depression.
“Hey, something wrong, Woody?” his Trainer asked him. Woody dumbly shook his head.

“Well, come on, we gotta get to Rustboro by nightfall,” his Trainer commanded. Woody was silent as the ball sucked him back in.

Someday, he swore, he would tell Matchstick how he felt.

And he would endure the coming rejection.

Last edited:

Shadow-saur

Monkeyshipping, ftw!
Title: Unnamed... you can name it if you like :)
Author: Shadow-saur
Pairing/s: Ikarishipping (Paul/Shinji and Hikari/Dawn)

“What do you want?” Paul asked the girl who stood behind him. “You're interupting my training.”
“I... I was just watching,” the girl stammered. Sensing the boy's hostility, she started to back away, not wanting to anger him further. Still, she didn't want to leave so she tried to start up a conversation. “You're a really good trainer Paul. I think you've improved since the last time I saw you battle.”
Still not looking at her, Paul was silent a while before responding. “You saw me battle? When? Do I even know you?”
This made her angry. “Of course you know me. Don't tell me you don't remember me.”
Paul finally turned around to see the young girl standing behind him. “Oh it's you. You're that girl who travels with that loser trainer who took Chimchar.”
Once again angered by his words, she struggled not to yell. “Ash is not a loser. He treats his pokemon way better than you do and they love him for it. And how dare you call me 'that girl'? You must know my name by now...”
*sweatdrop*
“I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU FORGOT MY NAME AGAIN YOU'RE SUCH A JERK! WHY DO I EVEN LIKE YOU??” ... “Oh shoot.”
“What did you just say?” Paul was just as shocked as she was.
“I... I said my name is Dawn.”

Title: Bodyswapping (Part 1 of 2)
Author: Shadow-saur (inspired by a topic from the contestshipping thread)
Pairing/s: Contestshipping (DrewxMay), maybe something with Harley later
Rating: G for now

“Hmm...”

Harley was pondering over his latest scheme to get revenge on May.

“I'm brilliant! Just add in some sleep powder, and I'm all set.”

“Blaziken, fire spin! Wartortle, water gun!”

May watched in awe as her pokemon executed their signature fusion move.

“That just gets better every time I see it.” A male voice called to the young coordinator.

“Drew! I didn't know you were watching. Trying to steal my moves again?” May was smiling and blushing at the approach of her rival and friend.

“Now that's a joke. Me, stealing your lame moves? Please.” Drew laughed and gave May his signature hair-flip, turning his head slightly so she wouldn't see he was blushing too.

“Excuse me?? LAME??? That's it mister. You're on. Right now, let's go.” She glared at him, readying her battle stance.

This caused Drew to laugh again. “Alright, but you'll regret it. If I remember correctly, the record stands at-”

“Nevermind the dumb record. I'm going to win! Venasaur, take the stage!” May left Blaziken and Wartortle out to watch the battle. “Ok, Venasaur, let's you and me show Drew just how much better we've gotten!” Venasaur roared it's agreement.

Drew then chose his pokemon. “Roserade, I choose you!” The bouquet pokemon came forth from it's pokeball and faced May's team. “You can go first, May.”

“Thanks, but you'll regret it. Venasaur, sleep powder!”

“Counter with stun spore!”

The two shimmering powders flew towards each other at a high rate of speed. Unbeknownst to the battling pair, a third set of eyes watched the battle. They sparkled with delight, seeing the opportunity they'd been waiting for.

And because I'm stuck with the second one, I'll see if anyone else has any ideas. :)
Pairing/s: Contestshipping, any Harley ships that you want to throw in for laughs (only on Harley's side, May and Drew like each other)
Rating: anything from G to PG-whatever age it is. This is more comedy than anything else
Plot Description: Basically, Harley uses his magic powder to make Drew and May switch bodies. Hilarity ensues. And that's all I've got, otherwise I'd just write it myself... -///-

Last edited:

darklord18

I going post a request. I hop it ok
Pairing/s: Cheekyshipping (Max and Mira)
Rating: G to PG
Plot Description: I know it not much but they go on a picnic together.

SatoHaru4Ever

Rabid Advanceshipper
Title: Birthday
Author: SatoHaru4Ever
Pairing: Advanceshipping
Rating: G-PG

A young brunette slowly walked on a well-worn dirt path. It was a hot summer day, and only a few days after the Johto Grand Festival. When the girl finally reached her destination, a raven haired boy was sitting on his front porch.

"Hey, I'm sorry I'm late. Bunch of reporters held me up."
The girl smiled calmly at the boy as he looked up from his lap and walked over to her.

"You won huh," he mumbled.

"Yep. But no more about my victory. I need to give you your present."

"Which is.."

The girl leaned forward and hugged the boy.

"I really like you Ash Ketchum," she said as she softly kissed him on the cheek.

This is the best present ever, thought the boy.

"I like you too May."

"Happy Birthday Ash."

Last edited:

ChloboShoka

Writer
Title: Floral Wake up Kiss.
Pairing/s: Bellossom x Melody

Bellossom bounced on top of the brunette's chest, she looked like she was sleeping like a log. The cute flower pokemon laid next to her shoulder and fiddled around with her seashell-shaped necklace. Since the day she was abandoned by her previous trainer for not being strong, she felt blessed to have found Melody.

Melody was a cute loving person who gave her the care and attention she needed and she couldn't have had a better trainer then Melody.

"Morning Bellossom!" Melody grumbled. Bellossom always loved watching Melody wake up, she just looked so awesome when she was asleep and her hair was wicked too. Bellossom have Melody a little morning kiss and smiled at her, hoping she would get out of bed soon.

This drabble was created curiously of Tadashi's surprise dare. XD

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Title: Cute
Author: Darth Osiris/Osiris the Dark
Pairing: Glameow x Skitty

Skitty was at it again.

By it, Glameow meant Skitty was chasing her tail again.

Of course, Glameow would never engage in behavior as silly as this. She was just too classy for that.

Eventually, of course, Skitty got dizzy from chasing her own tail and passed out on the floor, causing Glameow to sigh.

Skitty was just so immature sometimes. Scratch that, all the time.

Glameow just stood over Skitty for a while. She was so immature, so unrefined, and… something else.

For what seemed like forever, Glameow tried to find the right word. But when Skitty woke up, Glameow knew just what to say as she purred affectionately for the other cat Pokemon.

“You’re cute.”

S-Unit

No.1 Jun Fanboi
Title: Get out of my bed
Author: S-Unit
Pairing/s: Woodshipping: Treecko(male) x Turtwig(female) [a dare from the Shippers' Truth or Dare thread]

Treecko just wanted to get to bed. It was a rough day: some punk Charmander decided to pick a few fights some Starly that were picking berries. Despite the obvious type disadvantage, Treecko took care of that idiot. He won't be causing any more trouble anytime soon.

Getting into his bed that he created out of a crack in a tree, he was started to find a lump. A Turtwig-shaped one to be exact.

"Excuse me, this is my home. I'll give to the count of five to get the hell out." He so didn't have time for this. "One..." No response. "Two..."

The Turtwig opened one of her eyes. "Hey there cutie."

"Thr-CUTIE!!!"

"Yes, you're a real cutie. And strong too, I saw you take on that Charmander."

"Now look here, you happen to be in my home, miss! Now get out before-"

"Before what? Before I tackle you down like this?" She tackled Treecko to the ground and started to cuddle with him.

"What the-? What's the big idea?"

"I'm making myself comfortable."

What's wrong with her, Treecko thought, she just goes gaga over me. Oh, what the hell, I suppose worse things can happen. "Okay, you can stay here, just be sure to leave tomorrow morning."

'Whatever you say sweetie."

This should turn out to be an interesting night.

ChloboShoka

Writer
Title: Mindless
Pairing/s: Palletshipping
Rating: T?
Notes: A dare from Tadashi. I got some inspiration when browesing through some violent DVDs, book reading and twilight XD.

Sabotaged glass decorated the carpet. Various scarlet dashes scattered around the room. Ash gulped, he didn't know what he was letting himself in for? He had no idea why he agreed to lend Gary a hand; the stench was appalling and that was just a starter - splashed corpses and utter silence was enough to fully disturb Ash.

Never in his whole life had he seen such imagery. He knew that Gary always seemed to have a change of paths; Luxury trainer surrounded by girls, to going solo, then lab work and back to solo training. Never did Ash think that Gary was involved with such mindless violence.

"Gary!" Ash yelled. The brunette remained silent concentrating on the trail of blood.

"This is just psychotic..." Gary said. He was breathless.

"Why have you brought me here?" Ash wailed. The raven haired boy scurried over and gripped onto Gary's waist. The silence was killed by his excess sobbing. Ash could even control his own body, he danced like a vicious earthquake. "Who could ever do such a thing?"

"Don't worry..." Gary gave a gentle whisper in his ear, "I'm here. I'll make sure you're fine."

The sweet voice soothed him, as his confidence rose a little.

Yeti

Banned
Title: Gayly Tripping
Author: Yeti
Pairing/s: Jovianshipping [SaturnxJupiter]
Rating: R probs

Saturn tripped along spuddingly. He was on his way to meet his lover, Jupiter, for Valentine's Day. He smiled to see a walrus hopping along, carrying an egg in its mouth.

Saturn was almost under a whale when he came across a harshly cake, lying alone on a spudderific plate. "That must be a treat from my rageful bear," he said to himself, and tripped over to it. The cake looked squiddish, so he ate it.

It gave him the most radioactive tingling sensation in his spleen. "How unusual!" he said and continued tripping to see Jupiter.

When Jupiter came out to meet him, she took one look and fell over.

"What is it?" Saturn cried ragefully.

"Your pussy! And your dick!" Jupiter said. "They're merry! Can't you feel it?"

Saturn felt his pussy and his dick. They were indeed quite merry. "Oh, no!" Saturn said. "I'm a woman!" He, or rather, she started to cry. "It must have been that harshly cake you left for me. Did you know what it would do?"

"I didn't leave you any cake," Jupiter said. "I got you a squid. It must have been that radi8ed man who lives nearby. He acts a little HURARANG, ever since he boned a spud."

"But how can you ever love me, now that I'm a woman?" Saturn sobbed.

"Well, I never knew how to tell you this," Jupiter said squiddily, "but I actually prefer women. And I think your pussy is really gay like that."

"Really?" Saturn dried her tears. Saturn kissed Jupiter and it was an entirely creepy sensation, like a bursting liver that spews it's alcohol-flooded contents across your intestines.

They spent the night having entirely creepy sex, until the cake wore off suddenly.

Everything was rather awkward after that.

don't ask lol. 8)

Mel-Girl

left. right.
Okay guys, I'll update my post with all the completed drabbles sometime, k? haven't forgotten about it, I swear! XD;

Anyway, cuz of a dare...

Title: Drabble-Matic
Author: Mel-Girl
Pairing/s: Shigeru x Satoshi writing Shinji x Gen. So it's close enough to Shigeru x Satoshi x Shinji x Gen, aka Scenarioshipping. 8DDD
Rating: Pg-13?
Notes: http://prillalar.com/drabbles/ It's inspired by this site and when you see the form that Shigeru and Satoshi have made, you can go to this site and see what the results they could've gotten were! 8DDD

“Drabble... Matic...” Satoshi stared at the screen, Shigeru sitting beside him with an mischievious twinkle in his eye. “So uh... Shall we fill it out?”

Shigeru nodded. “Hell yeah. We have to choose two characters, nine adjectives, five adverbs, three nouns, three body parts, a verb and a past tense version of that verb, an animal, a prepositional phrase and an extended metaphor,” he explained, pointing out parts of the form to his childhood friend and rival.

“We need to choose two hot characters... And that’s why I suggest we leave Takeshi out of this,” Satoshi mumbled, hoping that Takeshi wasn’t nearby. He could never be too sure of how far away the perverted breeder was. Satoshi believed that Takeshi liked him because of that Ashley incident, though he never really spoke up about it much.

“How about Shinji and Gen? They’re hot,” Shigeru randomly suggested. Satoshi nodded, unaware that Shigeru just said that he thought Shinji and Gen are hot and that he just agreed with that statement too.

Shigeru decided to let Satoshi pick the adjectives, raising his eyebrow at some of the words. He never knew that Satoshi had such a dirty mind. Obviously when it came to Shigeru’s turn and picking the adverbs, he’d need to one-up Satoshi.

Satoshi picked three random nouns while Shigeru decided not to point out that Satoshi put Kasumi as a noun. When it came to these drabbles, Shigeru knew that nouns became objects. But he decided to keep these thoughts to himself.

Shigeru decided to be completely cracky with choice of body parts and made Satoshi raise an eyebrow. “You do know that this is a Gen x Shinji drabble, right?” Oho, Shigeru knew that alright. It only added to the fun, of course.

Eventually, they got through filling out the form, which looked like this:

Protagonist: Shinji

Protagonist’s Gender: Male

Love Interest: Gen

Love interest’s gender: Male

Adjective 1: hot

Adjective 2: dirty

Adjective 3: shiny

Adjective 4: messed-up

Adjective 5: seductive

Adjective 6: flirty

Adjective 7: indifferent

Adjective 8: insane

Adjective 9: sexy

Adverb 1: seductively

Adverb 2: daintily

Adverb 3: incestuously

Adverb 4: flirtatiously

Adverb 5: readily

Noun 1: pokéball

Noun 2: Kasumi

Noun 3: pancake

Body Part 1: chest

Body Part 2: big toe

Body Part 3: upper lip

Transitive Verb – infinitive: grab

Same Verb – past tense third: grabbed

Animal: SPPF moderator

Prepositional Phrase: on the street where you live

Extended Metaphor: like a fly that missed the swatter

Shigeru nodded approvingly over the form they created. Satoshi, on the other hand was very worried about the results they might get. After a reassuring comment, Satoshi took a deep breath and saw how this drabble turned out.

Somewhere else, Shinji and Gen were filling out this same form, only for a Shigeru x Satoshi drabble. Let’s just hope these four are ready for the crack they will discover...

LOL? XD

Title: Wink
Author: Uzamaki Hinata
Pairing/s: Ash/Satoshi x Misty/Kasumi, Forest Pokemon x Brock

Wink

It was a quiet day in the forest. Just as quiet as every day, thought the forest pokemon. They all knew that it would stay quiet for some time as well, seeing as how their forest was known to the townspeople as evil and haunted. So, today, the Pokemon in the forest were surprised to see who was visiting them that day.

"Ash, enough!" cried a high pitched, female voice. The pokemon winced from her loudness and sensed the tiredness in her voice. "I'm tired," the voice came again, confirming the pokemon's speculations. "Can we just rest here for the night?"

"No way, Misty!" replied a foolish, male voice. The pokemon knew he was just trying to seem brave in front of his fellow companions, but he only seemed foolish in their knowing eyes. "There's a gym just on the other side of the forest, and I'm gonna get there before Gary does!"

"Ash," came a more responsible voice - male. The pokemon almost felt guilty for their thoughts of the previous two humans - the Loud and Foolish ones. If this human - the Responsible one - was with them, surely the other two couldn't be that bad. "We're all exhausted, Ash. We need to take a break."

"Pika!" chirped another voice, this one was of course, a pokemon. So the pokemon liked this one almost as much as they liked the Responsible one.

"No way," cried the Foolish one once more. He stomped his feet loudly through the forest, waking the sleeping Hoot-Hoot above him. "We gotta keep moving!"

"Ash," the Responsible one began only to be cut off by the Loud one.

"Ash, the gym isn't going anywhere and we're tired! So you can either just keep moving through the forest or rest with the rest of us!"

"Fine, I'm leaving!" The Foolish one shouted before continuing his stomping through the forest.

"You're crazy!" cried the Loud one. "Get back here Ash Ketchum or I'll make you sorry!"

"Oh yeah? Why don't you come here and make me?" the Foolish one taunted.

A loud sigh escaped from the Responsible one. "What am I going to do with you guys?" he muttered, looking down towards the ground as if it would help him.

Little did he know, the ground would help him, as well as the trees, and the sky. In fact, everything in the forest would help him just like he asked.
Because unlike the Foolish one and the Loud one, the Responsible one was responsible and thought about his actions, and also, he was not loud.
Down came the Responsible one's plea, down to the earth where the earth pokemon lay and then up with the wind to the flying pokemon and bug pokemon and then finally, it reached every forest pokemon around them. And along with the plea came a single, silent order. Help him.

The forest pokemon smiled their unique smiles to one another, now was the time they would be able to use their powers on another unsuspecting human being. They haven't had the chance to in a long time. And the best part about it this time was that they had a reason.

"Ash, get back here!"

"Make. Me."

Along with their words, their stories came tumbling out of the humans' mouths. The wind carried their stories and instantly the pokemon knew the fears of both the human children. The pokemon couldn't help but smile again. This was going to be fun.

"Ash, come back-" The Loud one froze. Oh no, had she caught on to their plans? Had she somehow found out what the forest pokemon were planning?

"B-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-!" The loud one stuttered before letting out a blood-curling scream. "BUG!!!!"

The forest pokemon laughed from relief. She hadn't found out what was happening, she'd simply run in to a few of the forests' many bug pokemon.

"BUGBUGBUGBUGBUG!!!!" The loud one shrieked, she ran through the web of bugs as she screamed, throwing her arms around herself blindly in self defense.

It wasn't long before the Foolish one was shouting in fear as well. "GHOST!" He cried, running. "GHOST POKEMON!"

It didn't take long for the Loud one and the Foolish one to crash in to one another and tumble down the forests' pathway.

"Ash! Misty!" The Responsible one cried as the two stopped tumbling down the mini-hill that lay inside the forest. "Are you two okay?!"

The Loud and Foolish one attempted to get up to answer him but failed. They couldn't get up while their legs were tangled. Red began to burn on to their cheeks almost immediately as they noticed.

"G-get off," The Loud one mumbled, less anger and more embarrassment in her voice.

"I'm trying," The Foolish one replied in a mutter.

It seemed that both humans were no longer loud or foolish, and the Responsible one stood above them on the small hill, smiling in amusement. No longer was he worried or annoyed with his friends, he was simply amused at the sight of them.

Mission accomplished, whispered the wind and the forest pokemon agreed. They wanted to come out of their places and tell the Responsible one that it was all their doing, they were the ones to help him! Them! Them! It was all them! But they didn't. Only the lone Sandchrew was brave enough to leave the safety of his home and come up to the single human.

"Huh?" The Responsible one said as the lone Sandchrew waddled over to him.

The Sandchrew smiled up at the Responsible one, and in a language that only the forest could understand, said: You're welcome. And then, the Sandchrew winked and laughed.

The Responsible one blinked and almost immediately, he began to slap the side of his head. "I swear," he said, disbelief and shock falling in his voice as he stopped hitting himself. "I swear that pokemon just winked at me."

---

Yeah, I kinda suck at this :p

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Because I'm such a good lil helper and I like to make things difficult for Mel-Girl, I've made my own thing. Yeah. Well okay prillalar.com made it, I just posted it because it actually makes sense.

Title: The Spiky Terror Of The Snow
Author: Tadashi
Fandom: Pokémon
Pairing/s: Dialga x Palkia (I have no idea what it's called)

The Spiky Terror Of The Snow

It snowed a foot overnight. When they woke up, Palkia and Dialga went out to play. First, they made snow angels. Then they had a snowball fight and Palkia hit Dialga in his arm with a big sharp iceball. It hurt a lot, but Palkia kissed it carefully and then it was all better.

Then they decided to make a snow man.

"We'll make a really tall snow man!" Palkia said.

"Why don't we make a snow woman instead?" Dialga said. "That would be more strong and politically correct."

"I know," Palkia said. "We can make a snow Pokemon. That way, we don't have to worry about gender politics."

So they rolled the snow up dazedly and made a long snow Pokemon. Palkia put on a jewel for the eyes. The Pokemon was almost as big as Dialga.

"It looks slow," Palkia said adamantly. "But it seems like it's missing something."

"Here," Dialga said and held up a clear Adamant Orb. "I found this in the Torn World." He put the Adamant Orb onto the Pokemon's head.

It was perfect. For about a minute. Then the Pokemon, even though it was just made of snow, started to move and growl like a star streaking across the sky.

Dialga screamed slowly and ran but the snow Pokemon chased him until he tripped over a tree root. Then the snow Pokemon cried him lustrously.

"Nobody does that to my little Red-eyed Lustrous Orb," Palkia screamed. He grabbed an icicle and stabbed the snow Pokemon through the neck. It fell down and Palkia kicked it apart until it was just a bunch of snow again.

"You saved me!" Dialga said and they shared an embrace in the snow before going in for hot chocolate.

The Adamant Orb lay in the yard until a thick child picked it up and took it home.

Hope you all enjoyed XD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.