• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Short 'n Sweet: The Drabble Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Title: Watanuki Never Should've Been Made Goalie in the First Place
Author: Skiyomi
Fandom: xxxHOLiC
Pairing/s: Doumeki/Watanuki
Rating: G
Notes: Dared by Pikachu_luver.

“Ow. Ow,” Watanuki complained weakly as he held his throbbing nose and fished around in the grass for whatever remained of his glasses. P.E. was co-ed today and he never would’ve agreed to be goalie if he’d known how vicious the girls team was going to be.

“Well, he blocked that last one,” a pony-tailed girl observed snarkily to the unkind giggling of her little friends. “With his face.”

I think I’m bleeding, Watanuki thought savagely as he searched the grass blindly before his hands closed around his battered, but still thankfully in one piece, glasses. Why won’t anyone help me? Himawari…

He shoved his glasses onto his nose, where they hung rather pathetically. Someone was jogging down the field, but it wasn’t Himawari.

Oh, this is just perfect.

“You okay?” Doumeki asked, leaning down and bracing his arm to pull Watanuki up.

Haven’t I been embarrassed enough for one day? Why must I, the great Watanuki, endure these seemingly never ending indignities!?

Watanuki flailed his arms around spastically. “I’m fine! Why don’t you just get back out there and actually try to score a point for godsakes?”

His uncontrolled actions sent his elbow rocketing squarely into Doumeki’s jaw, which wasn’t really his intent. Having just received an unexpected and undeserved blow to the face he was perhaps a little more empathetic where pain was concerned than he normally might be. “Sorry,” he said, and without thinking about it placed his hand on Doumeki’s face where he’d accidentally struck him.

It was one of those horribly embarrassing moments where time seems like it should freeze, but it doesn’t. Time goes on but you freeze. Watanuki was left to stare at his hand resting against Doumeki’s jaw-line but completely unable to move as a desperate voice in his brain screeched “Retreat!”.

The spell was broken as Himawari jogged down to the net, smiled and said, “You two are so cute together.”

Well, that did it. Watanuki hastily removed his hand and held it behind his back as though he didn’t trust it before shouting. “We are not!”

*~*Mewluvr200's Idea Dump*~*

Title: Snacks
Author: Mewluvr200
Fandom: SPPF? XD
Pairing/s: ReferenceShipping (Sweet May x Mewluvr200)
Author's Comments: Dare from Darklord18

“So these cake… things are called ‘Joey Lous’?” the older girl asked.

The younger girl giggled. “That’s pronounced Jos Louis. It’s a shame you guys don’t have these in America. Looks like my country prevails once again~”

“Well, they sure remind me of Twinkies, that’s for sure.”

“But these come from CANADA!”

“Who?”

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Another dare!

Title: No Fear
Author: Darth Osiris/Osiris the Dark
Fandom: Pokemon
Pairing: DreamWeaverShipping (Ariados x Jirachi)
Rating: K

Ariados were, by nature, scary Pokemon. It wasn’t entirely unreasonable, as most people were scared of Bug-type Pokemon, and Ariados were very large spider Pokemon.

But Peter the Ariados detested being scary. All he ever wanted was a friend, but his intimidating appearance made that nearly impossible.

So you can only imagine the joy he felt one night when he stumbled upon a sleeping Jirachi. Coincidentally, it was the same night the Millennium Comet was supposed to start passing through the area.

When Jirachi sense Peter’s presence, he woke up and said cheerily, “Hi! I’m Jirachi! I can make any wish come true!”

“Jirachi,” Peter said in a timid voice. ”I wish at least one Pokemon wasn’t scared of me.”

Jirachi giggled. “Silly! I can’t grant that wish!”

Peter was dumbfounded. “B-b-but you said…!”

“I know what I said,” said Jirachi. “I meant I can’t grant that wish because it’s already been granted!”

“What do you mean?”

“I’m not afraid of you,” said Jirachi softly, as if to a lover. This raised Peter’s spirits dramatically.

Needless to say, the week Peter spent with Jirachi was the best of his life.

EDIT: One more dare.

Title: They Call Me...
Pairing: Bishieshipping (Riley x Paul)
Rating: T

“RILEY!!!”

Riley cringed at Paul’s voice and sighed. Whatever Paul decided to do was fine by him as long as he
didn’t say “no.” He turned his head to his boyfriend.

“Why, hello, Paul,” said Riley. “What can I do for you?”

“Did you take my iPod?!” Paul asked harshly. Riley smirked.

“Actually, I did borrow your iPod, since mine was charging,” Riley explained. “I must say, you have an unhealthy amount of Linkin Park, but…” he smirked. “You make up for it with Kiss.”

“What does that even mean?” Paul asked. Riley didn’t respond but for kissing Paul on the lips. Paul wasn’t amused.

“Riley, what-?” Riley cut him off.

“Call me Dr. Love,” said Riley with a wicked grin.

Last edited:

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Title: Yusuke Urameshi is not Smooth with the Ladies
Fandom: Yu Yu Hakusho
Pairing/s: Yusuke/Koto
Rating: PG
Notes: Dared by Rave the Rich.

They were in a bar, just like any other bar. The bartender was squeegeeing out the inside of a glass with a well-worn sponge, losers hunkered down on the stools for a long night of nowhere to go, the television blared a sports game from the corner, and you could distantly hear the beginnings of the mating ritual of all higher life forms (“Can I buy you a drink?” “Do you have a map? Because I keep getting lost in your eyes.”).

The only legitimate difference between this bar and what we’d call more “normal” drinking establishments was the fact that all the patrons were demons, save one. But that wasn’t so unusual when you note that this bar was actually located in Demon World. It was the lone human that was the oddball.

But Yusuke Urameshi had earned his place their several years ago, when he started the first Makai Tournament, thus giving the demons a system of government that they could really sink their teeth into (not to mention fists, claws, and various gouging objects).

But what was Yusuke Urameshi doing at the plain, old, ordinary Human’s Head Pub?, the demons asked themselves. Was he meeting someone about arrangements for the next tournament? Was he looking for someone worthy to fight? Or was he just trying to pick up a cute demon girl?

Seems like the latter, they decided, as he was joined by a pretty fox girl with a note pad.

“Long time no see, fox girl,” Yusuke grinned.

“Good to see you, Yusuke,” Koto said. “And thanks for making time for this interview.”

Yusuke signaled to the bartender to get the girl a drink. “Anything for a member of the press,” he replied with magnanimity that was not only out of character, but didn’t track with what Koto had heard from her colleagues. In fact, Yusuke Urameshi seemed damn near impossible to interview. Several people who had tried had ended up in the hospital. But, he did warn them.

“So,” Koto said, extending the point of her pen, “What can we expect at this year’s tournament?”

“Lotsa flashy stuff,” Yusuke said, waving a hand dismissively. “I’m not really involved.” He took a drink. “So do you have a boyfriend or anything?” He asked, apropos to nothing.

Koto paused, feeling her interview was being derailed. “No,” she said slowly. “But I thought you did?”

Yusuke looked revolted. “What? Where did you hear that? Me and Kuwabara are just friends. I don’t know who keeps spreading around that disgusting ru—”

“No,” Koto said. “I meant, don’t you have a girlfriend?”

Yusuke’s face had a hunted look. “You must be thinking of someone else.”

A “hmm,” came from Koto. She made a note to do some digging on that subject.

“Anyway,” Yusuke went on, “were you doing anything later?”

“Urameshi, are you trying to flirt with me?” Koto asked, looking up from her notebook with a frustrated expression.

Yusuke paused, scratched at his greasy hair and asked, “Do you like it?”

Koto was tired of this bit. She was a respected member of the press now and a professional for goodness sake! She didn’t have to take this kind of thing anymore.

“This interview is over,” she said, taking her notebook and leaving.

“Oh,” Yusuke said, long after she’d vanished. He took a drink and looked around. The entire bar was staring at him.

“What are you all looking at?” he asked sourly.

They all turned back to their various drinks, sports games, and targets of conquest.

But resolved silently to check out Koto’s articles for her upcoming, and no doubt unpleasant, article on Yusuke Urameshi.

Little Miss Sunshine

I like shorts!
Title: Still Alive.
Author: Lynnfox
Fandom: Harry Potter
Pairing: James and Lily
Feelings I have never known, have never experienced, were devouring me until just a few seconds later, I wish I were dead. And I wonder what death would feel like. Surrounded by the ruins of my own actions, I stumble forwards, only managing a few steps before I fall to the rubble-strewn floor. The pain I am enduring is unbearable. I see a pair of shattered glasses lying by my palm.

A wand is pressing against my throat.

I don’t cry. And I feel ashamed. But tears won’t come. The wand starts shaking violently against my neck, and I slump to the floor, overcome with grief. How could I kill myself? I deserve this, this hell. It was my fault, after all.

I see you then. And you look almost peaceful that a dagger rips through my heart. If I told you, you would laugh. You would thump me on the back, and tell me to face it; to carry on with life.

I wonder if you could feel what I feel, see what I see, I wonder if you might change your mind.

Your skin is as white as chalk, and your eyes are open, staring eerily into the darkness above. There’s something in them, something that I can’t explain. But it scares me and the want to shake you to life is inappropriately strong.

I want to scream, to tell you to look out. To tell you He’s coming. To tell you the truth. And then I think: do you know the truth? When you looked into His eyes, when you knew your life was going to end, did you think it was me? Think that I was the one betrayed your trust? Your love?

And then I cry. And do you know what I want to do? I want to laugh. Because I can imagine you, the look on your face when you’re confronted with tears, your vain attempt to comfort.

I touch your eyelids and gently close your eyes. You could be sleeping, now. How I wish you were only sleeping. I close my own eyes briefly, breathing heavily against waves of nausea. Your wand is rested against your palm. You died fighting, James. You died protecting her.

I’m on my feet, tearing away before I even believe possible. The thought, the possibility of magic has evaded my mind. The room is blown to pieces, weak sunlight and dust motes swirling about the place. She’s with you James; you didn’t die alone.

The thought comforts me, but her body splayed across the floor only brings pain flooding back- pain doubled, if possible. She really is beautiful, James. I close her eyes, like I did yours. I knew she hated me; she always did. You always told me to be nice to her.

How I wish I was never but nice.

It hits me then. I howl with agony, my fists pounding against the floor. I killed you. I killed Lily. I killed-

A whimper. My head snaps up. Harry.

I’m looking down at him, and like the first time I saw him, like the first time you named me Godfather, my heart swells with utter love.

Because he’s breathing.

James, your son is alive.

Title: Forget-Me-Not
Pairing: Fortuneshipping [Lucas&Dawn]
The lab exploded.

It was tragic- hundreds of lives were lost, both human and pokemon. But I don't care about them. Not even the professor, who gave me my first pokemon.

I only care about you.

I stand her now, with all of your friends and family, holding a single stem of forget-me-nots. Do you remember? Last year, I helped you plant them outside of the lab. Do you remember what I said? I said that I'd never forget you. And yo said that you'd never be ale to forget me, either. We went separate ways- I took the path of a pokemon trainer, and you stayed here, hoping to one day be the professor.

Your mother is reading the eulogy, now. She's crying. I'm not. I feel ashamed to, but the tears won't come. I'm numb inside. You can't be gone.

I had returned here a year after I left, not even noticing as my feet carried me to the lab- your second home. All was well; you and the professor were experimenting with growth serum, of some sort. Trying to make a voltorb evolve prematurely. remember it all too well. Only then had I realized how much my mum must be eager to see me, so I excused myself. It would only be a few hours, that's what I promised you.

And all you said, nonchalantly, was 'be safe'.

It's a closed casket ceremony. Your body is too mangled to show to the world. Maybe it's better that way. Then I can always remember you as you truly were- beautiful. Your navy hair that matched mine, and your undying love for your work.

My feet are carrying me to your coffin, now. My mind has stopped. I had been with my mother, eating a salad that she had prepared for me, when we heard the noise. it was horrible- an explosion accompanied by the sound of colliding metal. it was enough to get everybody outside, some even half-dressed or with half-eaten pieces of toast in their mouths. Then I saw the faint remains of the mushroom cloud. I didn't care if I was bare-foot, and I didn't care if i was about to die. I ran.

The police had cut me off at the end of the street, but I couldn't deny what I saw. It wasn't just the laboratory-- everything within a six-house radius was reduced to rubble.

Even after that, more died. The air was deemed toxic and the entire town was evicted. That is why we're in Floaroma Town for your ceremony.

I stare down at your body, and finally the tears come. Silent sobs overtake me, and I lay the forget-me-nots on your grave. Your father is speaking now. He isn't crying- he never was the type of man to cry.

I had talked to you just hours before your death. If i had known, I would have said 'be safe' back to you before I left. I would have said 'I love you'.

I wouldn't have left.

Mel-Girl

left. right.
Title: Just This Once
Author: Mel-Girl
Pairing: SoulSilvershipping

Silver looked to the sky as the golden orb set behind the mountains with a glow of orange painting its surroundings. On his journeys, he would walk and nothing would stop him from continuing forwards. The sun would set and that would be the only thing he’d stop for. The only thing that held him back. It was the moment of the day where light fades to dark.

Once the orange was blanketed by the navy of the night, he would continue on; a figure amongst the shadows. Most days for Silver were like that. They were tiresome and tough; no ordinary person could go through such small breaks. He rubbed his eyes, not getting much sleep.

“Hey! You over there!” a feminine sounding voice yelled out. Silver snapped from his thoughts and turned his metallic eyes towards the girl who was running over to him. He eyes averted down towards the ground. Silver didn’t like it when people interrupted him while he watched sunsets. “Yes, you! You’ve seen me, don’t look to the ground!”

With a sigh, Silver looked up and examined the girl properly. Overalls, red shirt, poofy hat... and... short shorts. For a moment, he didn’t take his eyes off her legs and the girl was oblivious to this. Then he snapped back to the situation and backed off cautiously.

“What do you want?”

The girl grinned at him. “Soon, it’ll be time to go to the Pokémon Centre and get some rest for the night, yeah?”

Silver glared; she ignored his question. “I hardly ever stop and rest.”

“I thought you just hanging around watching the sunset was basically stopping and resting!” the girl pointed out. Silver bit his lip, unsure how to respond. The girl outstretched her arm towards his hand. “The name’s Soul! And you are?”

The red-haired boy refused to shake hands but figured she wouldn’t go away without learning his name. “I’m Silver and... I’m going to be the toughest trainer out there someday.”

Soul chuckled. “You look ready to collapse if anything. Come on,” she took his hand as pulled as if to take him with her, “let’s get to a Pokémon Centre.” And before he could argue, she yanked him along with her and the two ran back to the nearest town.

Silver found that she was right; he was tired. His legs were totally ready to give way. He wanted to collapse.

Maybe he would take a real break. Just this once.

EDIT: I have to say it. RANK UP! 8D

Last edited:

Stabberz

The RPG Godfather
Title: A second visit.
Author: Stabberz
Fandom: Pokémon
Pairing/s: Ash/Angie Satoshi/Aoi
Notes: Dared by Mel-Girl

Ash gave a sigh as he emerged at the entrance to Solaceon Town, he gave the town a quick look around and his eyes set on the Pokémon Day-care.

“Hey Ash are you ready to go to the Pokémon Centre?” Brock asked as the squint eyed trainer appeared behind the younger trainer with Dawn following him.

“Uh you two go on ahead, I’ve gotta do something.” Ash muttered before turning away from them and heading towards the large green roofed building.

“Pika!” Pikachu exclaimed as they walked away from their friends.

“Don’t worry Pikachu, we’re just gonna go say hi to an old friend.” Ash replied his nerves aflame as they arrived at the front door.

“Pika?” Pikachu asked as he regarded his trainer.

“Well here goes nothing.” Ash muttered more to himself than to Pikachu. He brought his knuckles to the door, gave two short wraps and then waited.

“Ah Ash Ketchum, I take it your here to see Angie?” The woman who answered said as she opened the door.

“Y...Yes.” Ash replied quickly.

“She’s in the yard with that Shinx of hers.” The woman said.

“Thanks.”

Ash smiled as he walked out of the back door to see the green haired Angie dodging her Shix’s Spark attack, her back was to him.

“Shinx use Thunderbolt now.” Angie yelled quickly.

Shinx nodded before loosing the blast straight towards Angie who dodged causing the bolt to miss her and smash into Ash knocking him to the floor.

“Ash is that you?” Angie yelled as she and Shinx ran over to see the fried trainer.

She’s beautiful. Ash thought as he looked up at the girl who gave him a smile which he returned causing some blush to shoot across her face.

“I’m alright. How have you been?” Ash asked as she pulled him up and into a strong hug.
“I’ve been good but I’m better now.” She replied.

Rave The Rich

NOT the other 'Rave'
Title: Bugged Out!
Author: Rave The Rich
Pairing/s: Cynthia/Aaron
The young man deserved some respect, for sure.

Cynthia saw it in Aaron every time he trained and it shows. He's determined to be the best. However cliched such ideas were, she fell for them as they were legitimate. Cynthia felt younger with Aaron, which might explain why she's stayed with him as long as she has.

But there's one small problem that may not even be a problem in retrospect. Aaron always appeared very close to his Pokemon.

Very close.

Ultra close.

Too close?

Maybe. It's just bugging her...kind of.

Sort of, like that time he slept with his Caterpie as if she were a teddy bear.

But Aaron has Cynthia and that means she has no reason to get so bugged out. He loves his Pokemon like any good trainer would. He's affectionate and very consistent about this, especially when it comes to her.

Yeah, just keep saying that.

Don't get paranoid about it and one night, he might consider making the lady his little Caterpie.

Last edited:

Stabberz

The RPG Godfather
Title: The After party.
Author: Stabberz
Pairing/s: Ash/Zoey
Notes: Dared by Skiyomi

“I never thought that Kenny and Dawn would tie the knot.” Ash murmured to Pikachu who sitting on his trainers shoulder.

Ash held a beer in his right hand and raised it up to his lips for a swig.

“Neither did I.” Someone said from behind him.

Ash spun around and smiled as he saw the slender fame of his favourite red haired co-ordinator.

“Zoey, how’ve you been, I haven’t seen you in ages.” Ash said with a grin.

“The last time was when we all went camping.” Zoey replied.

“Yeah good times.” Ash said before draining his beer.

“So do you wanna dance?” Zoey asked.

“I suppose so, yes.” Ash replied grabbing Zoey’s hand and leading her to the dance floor.

“Let me see what you got hotshot.” Zoey said as Ash placed his hand on her back.

“There’s more to me than just battling and dancing.” Ash replied with a sly grin.

“Well you’ll just have to show me then.” The red head replied.

Last edited:

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Title: So Every Religion is Wrong?
Fandom: Futurama/Yu Yu Hakusho
Pairing/s: Fry/Botan
Notes: Dared by Rave the Rich.

Fry awoke hovering over his lifeless body. “Oh crap,” he said. “What happened?”

“It seems you drank a little too much anti-freeze,” a cheery voice said from somewhere above him.

Fry looked up to see a blue-haired girl riding side-saddle on what looked like an oar. The oar was floating. So was the girl. But let’s deal with one detail at a time, shall we?

“What? Bender told me that was Kool Aid!”

The girl looked quizzically at him. “Shouldn’t it have been obvious to you that it wasn’t after you started drinking?”

Fry tried to shuffle his feet in midair. Not an easy thing. “It was just so blue and delicious…”

“Well I should certainly hope it was! Because of it you’re dead, Philip.”

“Yeah,” Fry said guilelessly. “I kinda figured with the floating and the corpse and stuff. Does that make you my guardian angel?”

“Not exactly, Philip,” the girl said, looking through a small red book she’d taken out of her pocket. “In your country I’d be called the Grim Reaper. I go by Botan though, and I’m the pilot of the river Styx.”

“So,” Fry said, doing some painful high concept thinking. “The Grim Reaper is a cute Japanese girl with blue hair?”

Botan laughed. “Well, I suppose you could say that. And thank you for the cute bit.”

“Yes!” Fry said, pumping his fist in triumph. “Insane Theories: 2, Regular Theories: Still a Billion!”

“Well, let’s get you to Spirit World, Philip,” Botan said, gesturing to her oar. “We’ve got a nice place prepared for you.”

“Alright!” Fry said, tripping over his own feet midair to get onboard behind Botan. He didn’t have to be told to hold on.

Botan paused, then said, “You don’t have to hold on quite that tight, Philip. We’re not even moving yet.”

“It’s cool,” Fry said. “I don’t mind.”

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Here's another dare!

Title: Naive Nature
Pairing(s): Appealshipping, with just a slice of AquaJetshipping (Buizel x Piplup)
Rating: T

“Glameow! Glameow!”

Glameow groaned. That penguin could be so annoying sometimes. “What is it, Piplup?” she asked.

“It’s Dawn and Zoey!” cried Piplup. “I saw them in Dawn’s bed, naked, and… touching each other in places I didn’t even know they had!”

“Go on,” Glameow prompted, obviously amused by Piplup’s naivety.

“Then I heard moaning and screaming and… Glameow, I think they were hurting each other!” Piplup was near hysterical by this point.

Glameow purred/laughed. “Piplup, Dawn and Zoey were having sex, that’s all.”

“Sex?” Piplup repeated.

“Yeah,” said Glameow. “You know, mating, lovemaking, that kind of crap.”

“You mean like what Buizel and I used to do?” Piplup asked.

“Exactly,” replied Glameow. Her eyes went wide. “Wait, what?”

Last edited:

Little Miss Sunshine

I like shorts!
Title: Hobey Ho, Let's Go
Fandom: SPPf x Pendragon
Pairing/s: Lynnfox/Spader
“Flume repair, don’t mind me.”

Vo Spader stared. He had thought that, after being declared a traveler, nothing would be able to surprise him. Or, at least, he would be filled in on little things, like a travelling blond with a hard hat whose idea of fixing the collapsed flume was hitting it with a giant inflatable hammer. To add to her odd attire, she was wearing what looked to be a two-piece aquaneer suit… or was it one of those ‘bikini’ things that Pendragon had told him about, from second earth? On her feet she wore huge flippers, and she was even wearing a snorkel.

Yes, the flume had broken. But then how did this girl get through? The lack of a ring was more than enough proof to know that she wasn’t a traveler. An acolyte, maybe? But where from? She only looked fit to come from Cloral, and as far as he knew, Wu Yenza was still alive and well.

But when the blond turned to look at him, a spark of a certain Courtney Chetwynde came to his mind. He smiled, fondly remembering the girl. But no, she was on Third Earth now, never to return again.

Would this girl leave as well?

He truly didn’t want her to.

What was he thinking? He didn’t even know the girl, but he was already obsessing over her. Why? It wasn’t like it was hard to find girl who were interested in him. But this girl… she was different. With a final whack of her hammer, she jumped into the water, kicked her way over to Spader, and bopped him on the head. Before he could respond in anyway, she was grinning.

“Hobey ho, let’s go.”

Spader stared after her as she slipped on her air-tight helmet and dove under water, before shouting back to him, “Last one there buys the Sn1ggers!”

And Spader sped after her.

Title: Fragrances
Fandom: SPPf x Beauty Pop
Pairing/s: Lynnfox/Iori Minamoto
“Iori-san?”

She stood in the doorway, still wet and panting from swim practice. She hadn’t even bothered to change out of her suit, only pulling on sweat pants that still were dripping. But Iori Minamoto stopped what he was doing (much to a customer’s resentment) and practically flew to the doorway, glomping the much-shorter girl. “Lynn-chan! Me was so lonely with you gone!”

“Mmhmm,” she muttered, crinkling her nose. “Could you… get away from me?”

Iori was still insulted, although this was a daily event. “Lynn-chan! Me insists that you try this! Me calls it ‘La Sensibile’!”

“Yeah, and me calls it ‘I’m allergic’,” the girl explained soberly, scooting away from him and wiping her still-wet face on a nearby rag. She cast Iori a firm look with her lips pressed tight together. “Iori-san, it’s not that I don’t want to. It’s that I can’t.”

Iori turned away, but his inner mind still worked. That’s what you thinks… Someday, me will get you, Lynn-chan!

Title: Master games
Fandom: SPPf x Pokemon
Pairing/s: Lynnfox/Saturn
Rating: PG13
This girl was not a grunt.

And she had to be ten years younger than him.

And she had called his toxicroak cute.

So why was he slowly falling in love with her?

He had unintentionally saved her life, pulling her out of a taxi cab with the intent to take it himself, but instead having it be crashed into by a drunk driver. Since that day, the small blond wouldn’t leave him alone. What did she say her name was? Lynn? Yes, that sounded right.

For the moment, he had chained her to the tree outside of Galactic Base, like a dog. He glanced out the window to see that she was still sitting, despite the fact that he had issued the command over two hours ago. He ducked away before she could see him. The desperation to please him in her eyes would have almost made him invite her inside.

She would make a good grunt, save for her views on the situation. She believed that the current world was good. The nerve of the girl.

He found himself staring out at the girl—long blond hair, stunning gray-blue eyes, and fastened by a short rope to the tree. He noticed two grunts a few feet away, tempting her with a stick. But she sat still, waiting for her master. Good dog.

But then he remembered with a jolt that she wasn’t a dog, but a human girl. He sighed, stood up, and walked outside, causing the grunts to scatter almost immediately. The small girl’s tongue lolled out and she broke into a wide grin, as she let out a rather bark-like “Saturn!”

She really did think of him as her master.

“Come on,” Saturn murmured, untying the rope and holding it like a leash as she stood up and walked inside, not even up to his shoulder.

They’d continue this ‘Master’ game in his sleeping quarters.

Title: Supplies
Fandom: SPPf x Fruits Basket
Pairing/s: Lynnfox/Shigure/Ayame
Rating: PG13
This was… an interesting predicament, to say the least.

She couldn’t, for the life of her, remember how she ended up sleeping sandwiched between the two much older men. Scattered amongst them, several sake and whisky bottles. The two men were still asleep—she had never seen them before in her life. The one on her left had long silvery blond hair, and the one on her right has mid-length jet black hair sprawled over a futon that she wasn’t familiar with. There was an unfamiliar stench of s3x in the air, and after she wormed herself out from between the two males, she quickly redressed in her clothes from the previous night.

She sat on a bench on the street corner, waiting for the bus. Snow fell, melting inches above the ground. But it was still cold. She shivered and pulled her parka over her knees, hoping to warm herself up. Instead, however, she ended up falling onto her side. Afraid of stretching the seam, Lynn stayed on her side, staring across the street. But soon her vision was interrupted by a man with an all-too-familiar yukata who was holding a quite familiar hat.

“Little miss, you didn’t plan to leave, did you?” he inquired, kneeling down on one knee to look her in the eye. Then he reached up and pulled the hat over her eyes. By the time she pulled it back up, she had been sat on Shigure’s lap, with him holding her in a loose hug, kissing her ear. Memories of last night came flooding back to her, and she inwardly groaned. But Then Shigure turned her head (a sharp jolt to her already bad hangover) and kissed her passionately, and she could still taste sake on his lips.

“You must have forgotten our one rule,” somebody explained, and she recognized it as Ayame. Lynn looked up towards him, and there was a rather morbid expression on his face. “You can’t leave until we’re done with you.”

Until they’re done with me? Lynn repeated to herself, panicked.

“Forever,” Ayame repeated, as if reading her mind.
--
Lynn stared, terrified, at the door. it had been four weeks, now. Ayame and Shigure, her Masters, had gone out to buy 'supplies'.

Supplies.

Supplies.

Last edited:

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Thank the Pokemon Crack Generator for this one.

Title: Honey Hands
Pairing(s): SticksAndStonesShipping (Turtwig x Geodude)
Rating: K

Jon was sitting down to a picnic lunch with his three Pokemon, Turtwig, Geodude, and Buizel. The Pokemon each had a jar of Honey, and Jon had a Farfetch’d parm sub.

The group was happily eating until Mike‘s Honey went down the wrong way and he accidentally let loose a small Water Gun… right into Snap’s Honey.

“Rockooooo!” Snap whined.

“No, you can’t have any of my Honey,” Rocko said gruffly.

“But mine’s all slimy and gross now!” Snap complained.

“You wanna complain, complain to Mike, it’s his fault,” said Rocko.

“Hey, it was an accident, and I’m sorry, okay?!” Mike shouted.

“You should be,” said Rocko. “Next time, slow down when you eat.” Being the oldest member of his Trainer’s team was taxing sometimes.

“Well, that’s not going to undo what he did to my Honey!” said Snap.

Rocko sighed. “Fine.” He scooped up some Honey into his hand and held it out. “Come here,” he said to Snap.

“Yay! Thank you, Rocko!” Snap cheered.

“Yeah, whate-“ Before Rocko could finish his thought, Snap’s jaws clamped down on his Honey-covered hand, sucking away greedily.

After a minute, Rocko decided that this felt nice.

Neither Pokemon noticed their teammate muttering “Gay.”

Last edited:

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Title: Very Macho
Pairing/s: Jesse/James
Notes: Dared by Jason-Kun.

Officer Jenny was on jail house duty and wasn’t too happy about it. The clinking of tin cups against the bars had been going straight through her gritted teeth to the pain center of her brain all day. And now some whack-job wanted visitation of their newest arrest.

“And why should I let you see him?” Jenny asked the woman in front of her.

“Because I’m his… umm… cousin?” Jesse seemed to ask figuring disguise was the way to go, even if it was a bit of a rush job.

Jenny stared her down. “Really,” she said finally. She sat back in her chair and surveyed the woman in front of her before saying, “So you’re not his partner in crime?”

Jesse gave an especially fake laugh. “Whatever gave you that idea, officer?”

“Well,” Jenny said. “it’s mostly that giant R on your outfit. See, that’s kind of the Team Rocket logo and all.”

“Oh this?” Jesse said, her voice rising hysterically as she gestured to the emblazoned “R” on her outfit. There’d been no time to change. “This stands for umm… Ruby Tuesdays?”

There was a pause as Jenny glared blankly at Jesse.

“See, I’m a waitr-,” Jesse said hurriedly.

Jenny cut her off by raising her hand. She rubbed her temples. “You have five minutes.”

“Jesse!” James said, rushing to the edge of his cell, gripping the bars tightly, and looking at her pleadingly through the gap in between. “You’ve got to get me out of here,” he whined. “You have no idea what it’s like in prison!”

“Actually, you’re not really in prison. This is just holding,” Jesse pointed out, trying and failing to cheer him up. “They’re planning to take you to prison tomorrow.” When she saw James expression fall, she quickly added, “But don’t worry. Me and Meowth are working on a plan to break you out before that even happens.”

James sniffled. “Jess, I can’t go to real prison. You know what they do to guys like me in prison.”

Jesse looked questioning. “Guys like what?”

James muttered something miserably to himself that Jesse couldn’t hear. “What?” she said and moved closer. James muttered again.

“Oh, no,” Jesse said in disbelief. “No one thinks that.”

“Really?” James asked hopefully.

“Really,” Jesse said. “In fact I think you’re very macho.”

“Really?” James said again, his eyes shining as they met her’s. They each held their breath and moved closer to each other, their cheekbones pressed again the bars, noses touching.

“No kissing through the bars!” Jenny shouted from the other room. As an afterthought she yelled, “Especially not your cousin!”

Rave The Rich

NOT the other 'Rave'
Yeah, this one's on a dare, too!

Title: The Exchange
Author: Rave The Rich
Fandom: SPPF Shipper's Community
Pairing/s: Rave The Rich (myself) & Mewluvr200

The Big Apple. It seemed like as great a place to meet and greet each other as could be. Memorial Day just passed in my country marking the unofficial start of summer and, as if that weren't enough, my birthday is soon to come.

I think that's one of the reasons that I first noticed her. We spoke a few times and I learned that she and I have birthdays at around the same time.

Granted, when she was born, I was a day away from turning nine, but I think that meetings like this one are well worth the wait.

Today, we exchanged gifts; me giving her a Blu Ray Disc box set of her new favorite uncensored, undubbed anime and me learning that I've gotten the latest book by Syd Field.

It was a pleasant surprise and enough for me to give her a kiss on the cheek, which I just pass off as being my happy birthday kiss to her.

A little at a time because my patience can take it, and apparently so can she as we agree to celebrate in Times Square.

Tomorrow will be her 19th and the next day will be my 28th in this most unique exchange.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I guess I'll put a couple up.

Title: Tuesday Morning
Author: Kutie Pie
Fandom: WALL-E
Pairing/s: WALLEVE

Strange how dates were coincidental. It took many years, but it managed to land on the exact day they met. A Tuesday, one they'd never forget.

EVE warbled excitedly when she spotted the calendar, and she fidgeted in her spot, turning around to look at WALL-E's sleeping figure. He couldn't miss this, but she needed to work. It was still a hard time, cleaning up the planet. He'd understand, just like all the other years. Levitating over, she touched his cube gently, leaning down to plant a spark kiss on top. “Happy anniversary,” she whispered before zipping out through the make-shift hole in the roof.

~*~

Title: Showers
Author: Kutie Pie
Pairing/s: Mewshipping (Mewtwo x Mew)

It had to rain. That one night he was specifically waiting for, it had to rain.

Curses.

Mewtwo stood underneath a large fig tree to stay dry, shivering from the cold (though he tried to make it seem he wasn't). Though a small drop would plop onto his skin, he didn't dare move from his spot. He was looking forward to seeing the meteor shower all month, and it had to rain in the one perfect spot he had searched carefully for to see the event. Sure, he had seen meteor showers, but they were dulled by the lights of a city, or obscured from view because of trees. This one particular area in the mountains was the place he was looking for, and the unforeseen weather had to ruin it. He wondered if Ho-oh purposefully created the rain just to enjoy watching him frown in disappointment and grow wet from the rainstorm.

Another reason to hate the phoenix.

A presence interrupted his hateful thoughts, and Mewtwo couldn't help but glare at the being floating in front of him under the rain. Mew only gazed back at him, head tilted, holding a large leaf by the stem over her head to act as an umbrella. Her tail was curled up against her back to keep it dry, which explained why she was a little off-balanced. He snorted. “What do you want, Mew?

She shrugged. “Came to watch the shower with you.”

The psycat raised a skeptical brow. What, the Amazon wasn't clear enough for her? “Seriously, Mew, why did you come here?

Another shrug. “I heard you were in the area, and thought that you needed company.”

I don't need company. You know that.

“I know.” It was a simple phrase; Mewtwo was hoping she would give a speech about “the happiness of friends” she always lectured him about. Instead, she held out the leaf for him, allowing the rain to pelt her with the freezing droplets and soak through. Mewtwo stared disbelievingly between Mew and the plant heavy from the water.

For one thing: it was too small to even keep his head out from the rain. Another reason was that Mew, his supposed arch-rival, was risking sickness to give it to him. It... wasn't right. She should be thinking of herself and her health.

Looking back up at her, he shook his head. “You need it more,” he pointed out. “Your structure is not meant to be out in the rain.

Mew surprised him with a small smile, cerulean eyes gleaming in the gray. “Neither is yours.” Her petite ears flicking, she dropped the leaf and took Mewtwo's hands into her paws. Without another word, she used her strength to force him up into the air and dragged him along, up into the rainclouds.

Mewtwo was shocked, confused, and amazed at the same time. He didn't think she had the power to command him like that, and just take off and trail him behind like that. And why she led him into the rain was the reason he freaked; she was insane doing so! Going deep into the clouds wasn't what he had in mind, nor wanted to think about doing it. Yet here he was, being like a kid just letting Mew control him as such. The moment they stop, he's going to wring his hands around her little throat. Or worse.

They halted abruptly, and the clone had to catch his bearings, finding himself above the clouds and staring at the deep indigo above him. Only it wasn't completely dark. It was filled with streaks of light just coming into view, disappearing before he could glance back at it, with more following in its tracks. The meteor shower was so close, Mewtwo felt he could reach up and feel it go through his fingers and possibly even catch a few, the sky was covered with them.

Mew giggled from beside him, her paw still clutching a hand. “Isn't it beautiful?” she sighed. “I always come up here to watch it. The first time I did, I could've sworn they were angels coming down to visit us, it's so graceful.”

Her counterpart looked down to see her large eyes reflecting the sky and its falling stars. The moment he did, he felt a burden lift off his chest, almost like his spirits were lifted. A smile found its way to his lips, turning back to the shower of light above them. Somehow, the atmosphere felt so much lighter watching the display of light from above the clouds compared to down upon the Earth. Like he was closer to heavenly beings like Mew had mentioned.

His smile brightened at the thought, and he nodded. “For once, Mew, I have to agree with you.

She giggled, swinging the hand she held with Mewtwo.

Last edited:

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Title: If Sharing is Caring Then I'd Prefer Not To Care
Pairing/s: Eevee/Vulpix
Notes: Dared by riolulu.

Eevee munched on the hoard of berries he had greedily collected earlier that day. This particular Eevee made its home in one of the many forests that dotted the Kanto region. It didn’t have a name like one of those fancy forests (Viridian Forest, I’m looking at you) and it was off the beaten path, but it was home.

There was a rustling through the bushes and Eevee tensed up, ready to run should a bigger, stronger Pokemon force him to abandon his cache of food. Red fur poked through the leaves. It was a Vulpix, no bigger than Eevee himself. Eevee new better, of course, than to underestimate the intruder because of her size, but it didn’t look like this Vulpix wanted to fight. She glanced furtively at the pile of berries.

“Vul?” she asked beseechingly.

Yeah, right, sister. Eevee took a step forward and began eating again from the farthest edge of the pile, thus cutting off any other Pokemon from sharing.

The Vulpix looked hurt. She let out a whine so dismal that Eevee wondered when the last time she ate was. He glowered at his shiny and delicious feast and nudged a few berries her way with his nose.

Just this once.

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Well, since my piece of **** computer won't let me save Word documents for some sick, twisted reason, I better get this up ASAP.

This is a dare, don'tcha know?

Title: How Do I Look?
Pairing: Cookieshipping (May x Harley)
Rating? K

May couldn’t help staring at Harley’s outfit for the Sinnoh Contests. He was waering a green vest dotted with diamonds down the middle with puffy sleeves, green pants with a dark green sash, and a top hat pointed up to resemble a Cacturne’s head. The outfit was rounded off with a clear yellow monocle.

“Well, May? How do I look?” Harley asked.

“You look... terrific,” May said tentatively. Harley gave her a look.

“Terrific? TERRIFIC?!” Harley screeched. “I’m not supposed to look terrific! I’m supposed to look distinguished! I’m supposed to look like a gentleman! How dare you insult me in such a manner!” With that, Harley stormed off indignantly.

“Learn to take a freaking compliment!” May yelled. “Jerk.”

Last edited:

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Title: Communication Issues
Fandom: Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle
Pairing/s: Kurogane/Fai
Notes: Dared by csisps_26.

I woke up to shouted gibberish and almost suffocating from someone holding my nose. This is never a very good sign for the rest of the day. I like sleeping in, but even I can be persuaded to be a morning person, so there’s no need for that. “I’m up, I’m up,” I said, knowing full well that he couldn’t understand me but counting on context.

Kurogane and I have been stranded in this strange country for about four weeks. No Mokona means no way to translate. Kurogane gets by. The language of this land seems to have a lot in common with his own. I’m the one who’s totally lost.

I got dressed. Kurogane waited around impatiently. Needless to say his supervision wasn’t exactly necessary.

“Alright, I’m dressed,” I said. “Now what do you want?”

Kurogane muttered something in a language and left our makeshift residence (also known as a tent). I took it that I was meant to follow him. He looked down at me as I ducked out into the sunlight and pointed off to the north of camp. I really wasn’t in the mood for charades this morning.

I shielded my eyes from the sun and looked off into the distance. “No,” I said. “That’s the market area. We’re supposed to be following the army.” I turned to walk toward the assemblage of soldiers but was forced to stop or lose my hair. “Ow!” I said appropriately.

He pointed again and began walking toward the market area.
“Hey,” I said, hoping that even if he couldn’t understand my words that something of my tone would sink in. “I’ll go with you. So you can let go of my hair now.”

He seemed to get the message, but nevertheless felt the need to lead me along by the wrist just in case I got the urge to wander off to the battlements again. But that’s really more of his thing.

Come to think of it, this whole place is kind of a Kurogane paradise. I think it reminds him of his own world and there’s a lot of fighting, which he seems to relish. And let’s not forget the greatest perk of all! He can’t understand a single word that I’m saying!

I was feeling extremely put-out at the moment and just wanted to crawl back into the tent and sleep the day away, but that didn’t seem to be an option at this point.

We finally came to what appeared to be our destination: one of the many tents that ranged the public walkways. It was lit by candles made of apples and therefore had the pleasant smell of cider. Upon our entry an old woman with a face like a desiccated plum and three children around the age of two turned to look at us. Kurogane said something and the old woman nodded. Kurogane plopped me down next to a drooling toddler and then promptly leaned himself against a beam at the entrance of the tent with his eyes closed. That appeared to be that.

While I was busy thinking that for once I’d really like to know what was going on, the old lady held up a crude drawing of a cat with a bunch of squiggly lines under it.

“Nekoje!” she commanded.

“Nekoje,” echoed the two toddlers.

“What?” I said.

“Nekoje! Nekoje!” the woman said again, whacking me on the head with the paper like a rolled up newspaper. Kurogane chuckled from the corner.

“Fine, fine,” I said. “Nekoje.”

Wait a minute. I looked from the flashcards to the wizened old woman to her pupils and finally to Kurogane, pretending he wasn’t paying attention.

Huh. I guess I wasn’t the only one bothered by this communication thing after all. And just like that it wasn’t such a bad day.

I put on my first real smile of the morning. “Thank you,” I said.

Kurogane merely shrugged and I got whacked in the head with the flashcards again, but it was still a good day.

ArcanineOod

Peace, perfect peace
Title: My Smile
Author: ArcanineOod
Fandom: Harry Potter
Pairing: Lupin x Tonks
Rating? K
Notes: It was a dare... I forget who by. ^_^;

It was a joy to see her over the dinner table, performing her metamorphmagus magic for the kids.

She could be old, young, blonde, brunette (or bubblegum pink!)
... She could even take on animal characteristics, if she so wished. He fondly remembered the pig snout to duck beak metamorphasis she had performed a while back...

But no matter how his Nymphadora transformed herself, no matter what disguise she chose to take, she would always have that secret smile; the one she saved only for him, and that no one, through either polyjuice potion or their metamorphmagus powers, could ever replicate.

xX

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.