• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Short 'n Sweet: The Drabble Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Title: Creepy and Suspicious Looking
Author: Skiyomi
Fandom: Slayers
Pairing/s: Zelgadis/Amelia
Rating: G
Notes: Dared by darklord18.

“Oh, so that’s how it happened,” said Amelia, after Zelgadis had finished explaining to her how he came to be a chimera and join up with Lina and Gourry.

“Yes,” Zelgadis said, weary from having to explain the situation.

“Well, I think what happened to you is just terrible!” Amelia declared standing up and pumping her fist. “I just want to let you know that in the name of Justice, I, Amelia Wil Tesla Seyruun, will not rest until I’ve helped you complete your quest.”

“Yeah,” Zelgadis said, unused to typical Amelia behavior. “That’s not really necessary.”

“Oh no,” Amelia said. “It is my mission from heaven. It was fate that brought us together.”

“No,” Zelgadis said, frustration rising. “It was a bounty set by a disgruntled servant of a crazy priest who liked to summon dark lords.”

“Aha,” Amelia said. “That’s what it looked like, but it was really fate in a clever disguise.”

“Whatever, Justice girl,” Zelgadis snapped. “The point is, I don’t need your help.”

Amelia paused, looking deflated. “Oh,” she said.

She put her hands in her pockets and sat down looking disheartened. Zelgadis gave her that freaked out “you’re not going to cry, are you?” look, but he felt an unpleasant twinge of guilt all the same. Maybe he’d been too harsh, after all, this girl seemed nice and she was just trying to help, even if she was a little too… peppy about it.

“I’m sorry I called you creepy and suspicious looking,” Amelia said meekly after awhile.

“That’s okay,” Zelgadis said, leaning against a tree and collapsing to the ground. “I know I am.”

“No,” Amelia protested. “You’re really not. I was wrong.”

ArcanineOod

Peace, perfect peace
Title: Misunderstanding
Author: ArcanineOod
Fandom: Death Note
Pairing/s: Misa/Matsuda, Misa/Light
Rating: G/PG
Notes: Dared by... Someone... ^_^;

It almost felt as if the whole Task Force Headquarters building shook as a very loud, very high pitched scream reverberated through it.

Of course, Matsuda and Mogi leapt to their feet and ran towards the commotion, and moments later Matsuda was bowled over as a hysterical Misa ran straight from her and Light’s room and into him. She sobbed uncontrollably, clutching at his shirt.
“Misa misa, what’s wrong?” Matuda asked worriedly and breathlessly as he held the idol... Or rather, as he attempted to give her a comforting hug while trying to recover from being winded and squished by the distraught teen.

“It’s Light!” she cried. “He and Ryuzaki! They were...” but she could not continue, the emotions getting the better of her.
Moments later, a very angry looking and red faced Light rushed from the room, dragging Ryuzaki (whose usual pale countenance was replaced with a slightly flustered look) behind him.
“I told you!” he yelled at L. “I told you these handcuffs were a bad idea!” To Misa, he said in frustration “Misa, stop crying. It was just a trick of the light and these stupid, inconvenient handcuffs.”

Misa immediately stopped crying and leapt into her boyfriend’s arms. Unseen by Misa, or anyone else, he winced and glared down at her.
“Oh, Light!” she gasped happily, “Misa’s so glad it was all a misunderstanding...” She then blinked and turned to Matsuda, still hugging Light. “Sorry, Matsuda!” she exclaimed, bowing her head. “Misa didn’t mean to hurt you!”

“That’s okay, Misa Misa!” Matsuda yelled hurriedly, still lying on the floor.

Despite the fact that Misa Misa would never love him over Light, Matsuda managed to gain some comfort in the knowledge that he was the one she would turn to for support.

The end. =3

xX

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Title: Making Christmas
Fandom: Harry Potter
Pairing/s: Luna/Neville
Notes: Dared by ArcanineOod.

“Alright everyone, silent please,” Professor McGonagall ordered a gaggle of high spirited volunteers. “We very much appreciate your volunteering, so without further ado, let’s begin the decorating process. After all, we have much to do to prepare for the Holiday season.”

The kids grinned with flush faced after coming inside from the already frigid grounds.

“That is,” McGonagall said quietly out of the side of her mouth, to Hagrid and Flitwick, “as long as Dolores isn’t planning on canceling Christmas.” She suppressed a smile and straightened up to address the students.

“Boot, I want you to help Hagrid bring in the trees,” McGonagall ordered.

The boy stared at her, mouth agape. “But some of those are nearly fifty-”

“Now, Boot,” McGonagall snapped. “Now, Stibbitt, you and Weasley can untangle all the Christmas lights. Mr. Filch has them in a box somewhere. Creeveys, you two can put the festive decals on the windows. Patil and Brown, please assist Professor Flitwick with the Charms decorations and,” she looked around. “Let’s see, Longbottom, Thomas, and Lovegood, why don’t you three put up the mistletoe.”

Luna’s hand drifted into the air.

“Yes, Miss Lovegood?”

“I’m afraid it would be a better idea if we weren’t handling mistletoe,” she explained dreamily. “It’s often infested with Nargles.”

“Are they?” Neville asked fearfully. “Then I don’t want to either.”

McGonagall gave them a long, cold stare before deciding they were serious. “Fine,” she said. “Thomas, you and Pritchard can hang the mistletoe. But,” she paused, before turning once again to Luna and Neville. “I want to see 500 macaroni wreaths finished by the end of the day.”

Neville turned to Luna. “There’s nothing bad in macaroni, is there?”

“Not really,” Luna said breezily before grabbing his hand and leading him off down the hall. “Come on, let’s go get some glitter glue.”

Mel-Girl

left. right.
lawlz, I was bored and wrote this. IDK

Title: Spell
Author: Mel-Girl
Fandom: Pokemon
Pairing/s: Ikarishipping and mention of Penguinshipping
Rating: T (it's kinda dark, I guess... :x)
Notes: what happens when you listen to Phantom of the Opera stuff. XD;

I used to live such halcyon days. Truly. They were also happy days. But since I met him... Those days had ended, I knew it for sure. It was so wrong, I knew it was. I couldn’t help it though. He knew how to capture what he wanted; I was drawn to him like moths to a flame.

His lavender hair was beautiful and his dark eyes so full of mystery. Yet when he was with me, they turned wild and lustful. He looked every inch a demon. Only showing up with the full moon, it wasn’t often when I could just seek him out.

It was so wrong.

To leave an honest man like Kengo behind whenever he came. He never told me his name. All I knew was that he was like a demon. No, a phantom. And he possessed my heart.

Whenever I saw him, I wanted to kiss him with reckless abandon. Even though I’m already married. Even though I knew he didn’t know the real me. His presence just enveloped my mind, body and soul.

When he disappeared into the shadows once more, I would take my rest too. With a heavy heart, I’d feel like I can never embrace my husband. Not when I felt like I belonged to him. Was it possible for someone like me to follow that phantom?

Sometimes other ladies in the village would be gossiping and one would be insisting that the phantom still existed. The mention made me shudder. I wanted him to exist only with me and me alone. Like he possessed my heart, I wanted to possess his.

Those ladies mentioned how this phantom causes young maidens to lust after him and once they chose to follow him, they would be no more. As I walked on by, pretending that I hadn’t listened to their words, they’d warn me to stay away from the darkness.

I’d laugh it off and insist that the phantom didn’t exist. They would be no more? I knew what they meant. They believe the phantom kills young maidens. No, I don’t believe that. I am different. This man would never hurt me.

I hear it’s going to be a full moon tonight. He shall return for me. And this time, I would follow him. Have nothing to return to. I wanted him. I wanted him to embrace me. It was wrong but... I didn’t care. This was love. All the wrong reasons but I wanted him. I wanted him to want me too.

Folklore like phantoms that kill young maidens after making them lust for him... I don’t believe those. Because this is real, what me and that man have. He would never... ever... kill me.

Because even though he’s caught me in his spell, even though this was wrong and even though it was twisted, I still believe that this is love and that this is real.

Title: Fate
Author: Mel-Girl
Pairing/s: Ikarishipping, Penguinshipping, Contestshipping, implied Shatteredshipping and Farawayshipping
Rating: T
Notes: now for a sort of continuation from the above drabble? Though the above works as a standalone, I felt like throwing this in. Yeah, I'm in a weird mood atm.

“Does this phantom have a name?” Kengo asked his friend Jun. He kept up a brave face ever since she left. The man still couldn’t believe it. That his wife would just disappear without a trace. The police were still searching for Hikari while Kengo had theories of his own. His wife once mentioned a ‘phantom’ that old ladies were discussing. He remembered her saying that she didn’t believe their words. He had much doubt that some phantom of folklore stole her away but it was worth investigating.

“Well... A girl once said that if you listened enough, you’d hear his name with the wind gust!” Jun remembered. “But it just seems like weird talk to me! Why do you ask? Don’t tell me you believe that old tale!”

“What did she say the name was?” Kengo asked, wishing Jun would just answer his questions properly instead of quizzing him on whether he believed it or not. Of course Kengo didn’t believe it, but he deemed it necessary to check.

“I think it was something like... Shinji. Yeah, Shinji!” Jun recalled. He gulped down an entire glassful of orange juice. “Say, you don’t think that-”

“What’s the name of the girl?!”

“Hey, whoa! Gee, fancy seeing you be the impatient one for once! Her name’s Kotone, she was the woman whose husband died under mysterious circumstances of sorts...”

“Where can I find her?”

“I don’t know!” Kengo glared at him. “No, seriously, I actually don’t know! She left this village ages ago – I wasn’t close to her so I wouldn’t know!”

“Do you think she left for Shinji? Do you think that Hikari might’ve done so as well?” the brown-haired man asked his blonde best friend with desperation starting to show in his eyes. Jun sighed. He hadn’t a clue. Phantoms don’t exist but both Kotone and Hikari could’ve each ran away. Were there any other women who went missing under mysterious circumstances?

A couple of tables away, a green-haired man sighed. When will the people of this town catch on? You can never see the phantom, not unless he wants you to see him. No matter what, you can never win against the phantom. He remembered when he caught a slight glimpse a few years ago when he saw his wife run with him; the two enveloped in shadow. When he tried to follow, all he found was his wife dead and the moon’s glow illuminating the pools of red that surrounded her.

He rolled his emerald eyes and muttered to himself. “Those women will have met the same fate as my Haruka... When will they stop doubting his existance?”

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Title: How Come You Never Hold My Hand?
Fandom: Slayers
Pairing/s: Lina/Gourry, Zelgadis/Amelia
Notes: Dared by Forestwolf.

I nudged Gourry. “Look at the two of them,” I said.

“Huh?” Gourry said predictably, looking in the opposite direction. “Who?”

I groaned inwardly and manually adjusted his gaze. “Zel and Amelia.”

Gourry looked at our companions off in the distance and looked strangely thoughtful. “Oh,” he said, crossing his arms and closing his eyes. “I see, I see.” He nodded as though in deep contemplation.

This behavior might have fooled me into thinking his brain cells were actually engaged in some kind of activity had it not been for the fact that we’d traveled together for more than three years. You learn things about a person after awhile.

“You have no idea what I’m talking about, do you?”

“Nope,” Gourry said, almost proudly.

I sighed. “They’re holding hands,” I explained.

He stared at me blankly. I could practically see the “so?” forming on his lips. I decided to throw him by being direct. “How come you never hold my hand?”

Gourry immediately blushed and looked nervous. “Well, you see… it’s just that… I didn’t think that you…”

“Relax, Gourry,” I said, giving the poor guy a break. “I was just kidding.” Sorta. Kinda. A bit.

Not at all.

ArcanineOod

Peace, perfect peace
Title: Change
Fandom: Pokémon
Pairing/s: Pike Queen Lucy x Brock
Notes: Dared by Rave the Rich to create an angsty PikeShipping drabble from Lucy's POV

The way Max pulled you away from me, with that fed up and unimpressed look on his face... Am I to take it that this is a regular thing for you? That you flirt with girls a lot?

Because if so, where does that leave me, Brock? In the brief time we had together... I thought we jhad something – that we were special. But now I find myself wondering... Wherever you are now, do you continue to flirt with more and more girls? Was I just the latest in a long line? Was I just one of many to come? Have I been totally forgotten, set aside for the next pretty girl?

When I first saw your eyes, they reminded me of the kind of eyes I adored so much on a Pokemon – my Skitty and Makuhita, for example – but now I can’t look at them without being reminded of you! Every time I look at my wonderful Pokemon, I’m reminded of what we had – or rather, what I thought we had.

I know it’s a cliché thing to say, but now I’ve met you, Brock, I’ll never be the same again.

Our meeting changed me, Brock, but if Max’s reaction was anything to go by, then I guess the same cannot be said for you...
^_^
xX

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Finally have my latest dare done. Showtime!

Title: Showtime
Author: Darth Osiris/Osiris the Dark
Pairing: Showtimeshipping (Tucker x Fantina)
Rating: K

It started out innocently enough.

She was just another challenger to the Battle Dome, seeking out the Tactics Symbol.

Only she wasn’t.

She had declared at the start of the battle that win or lose, if she and her Pokemon had bettered themselves, that was victory enough for her. Now that he could respect.

But when the battle began, she stole his breath away, from her sleep-inducing moves to her brilliantly executed countershield strategy, he could tell that she was a true showman in every sense of the word.

In the end, he was overwhelmed. But he vowed to travel to Sinnoh one day and challenge her again, if only to lose his breath to her beauty and tactics once more.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Title: Some Might Call It Stealing
Pairing/s: Bulbasaur/Pikachu
Notes: Dared by vaati.

“Bulba bulba saur,” Bulbasaur said, which apparently means “I’m hungry”.

“Chu. Pika pikachu?” Pikachu said, which meant “Me too. I wonder what we’ll have for breakfast?”

Bulbasaur shook its head and muttered that it couldn’t wait for breakfast, before jumping down on the floor.

“Kaa?” Pikachu asked.

“Saur,” Bulbasaur said, succinctly indicating that Nurse Joy was known to keep a stash of chocolates in the drawer labeled “Emergency Supplies”.

Pikachu’s ear twitched as an inner battle was waged. “Kaa?” it asked, “Isn’t that stealing?”

Bulbasaur rolled his eyes. “Bulbasaur bulba!”, or “Do you want chocolate or not?”

Pikachu hesitated for a moment and then jumped down onto the floor. Bulbasaur opened the drawer with his vine whip uncovering the sugary treasure within.

“Kaa?” Pikachu asked. “Are we going to get in trouble for this?”

Bulbasaur thought for a moment before dexterously unwrapping a chocolate-covered marshmallow. “Saur,” he said. “Maybe.”

ArcanineOod

Peace, perfect peace
Title: Purty
Fandom: Sonic the Hedgehog
Pairing/s: Rouge the Bat x Big the Cat
Notes: Dared by Forestwolf

The sun was setting on another beautiful day in the forest that surrounded the Mystic Ruins, and at that moment a certain beautiful treasure hunter landed on the top of the ancient temple. Rouge hadn’t done a bad day’s work, and she was tired from all her flying around. It was then that she caught sight of a small wooden hut next to the canyon wall.
“Hmm...” she thought out loud, “I wonder if there’s any treasure in there...”
In a swift movement, Rouge spread her wings and began to glide down towards the cabin.

She soon reached the aforementioned dwelling place, and was disappointed to find it almost totally empty. There was a large, very uncomfortable looking bed and a simple but large fishing rod leaning against the back wall. Rouge walked around this small hut quite unimpressed. “Not a jewel in sight,” she sighed to herself. She sat down on the uncomfortable bed, and after a few moments lay down. She shifted unceremoniously, getting quite outraged with the lack of comfort. “Gah!” she yelled. “Stupid bed! How can anyone sleep on this?!”

It was then that a figure appeared out of the increasing darkness.
“Hellooo?” a deep voice asked slowly. Rouge froze, then sat up. She could make out that the figure approaching was very tall and large, and she hoped she wasn’t in for a fight. Then the figure became clearer, and was shown to be a large purple cat. “Why are you in my house?” it asked slowly, sounding confused.

“Oh, I was just... Keeping the bed warm for you!” Rouge replied brightly. “I’ll be going now!” She hadn’t found anything of worth, and she didn’t want to fight. The cat blinked its large yellow eyes back at her for a few moments, then smiled.

“Thank you, purty lady!” he said.

Purty? Rouge felt her cheeks turning warm. Sure, she had had her looks complimented before, but there was something about the way this cat was saying it that made her really feel appreciated. A small smile made its way onto her face, but she shook her head and dispelled it. What was she doing? She was a treasure hunter, not some friendly bed warmer! She had to get back to her work.

“It was nothing,” she assured Big. “Bubye now!”
And with that, Rouge spread her wings and flew off, leaving a spellbound Big in her wake.

“Wooow, Froggy...” he said to the frog that had hopped up behind him. “She sure was purty...”

xX

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Title: The Namesake?
Fandom: Harry Potter
Pairing/s: Ron/Hermione, Harry/Ginny (by implication I guess o_O)
Notes: Dared by Mr. Joker. Contains DH spoilers.

“Albus Severus?!” Ron blurted out in the crowded waiting room causing several elderly healers to cluck their tongues in disgust at this lack of decorum.

“Yes, Ron,” Hermione said patiently but in a tone that would take no argument. “I’m sure you can see what significance both those names would have to Harry and respect his right to choose the name he wants for his own child.”

“Well, yeah,” Ron said, grappling to come to grips with his thoughts. “But Albus Severus? That name, there, that’s like child abuse.”

Before Hermione could rebuke him a frantic Harry burst into the room, looking around wildly until he saw them.

“Where is she?” he demanded. “I’m not too late am I? Is she…?”

“She’s fine,” Hermione said in a forceful yet calming voice. “She’s in the room across the hall. Molly’s already with her and Arthur’s on his way.”

Harry ran jerkily toward the indicated room and then suddenly backed up. He gave them a nervous look back. “Should I… Would I just get in the way like last time?”

“Go,” Hermione ordered.

“But I don’t know what to-”

“Just hold her hand,” Hermione offered helpfully. “And tell her that you love her.”

“Yeah, mate,” Ron said, helping himself to some fudge that was supposed to be his Mother’s gift to the new parents. “And whatever you do, don’t cry. Women hate that when they’re in labor with your child.” Hermione glared at him for a moment, but couldn’t help laughing in the end.

Harry stopped, laughed, smoothed back his hair and said, “Check,” before making his way resolutely into the delivery room. Hermione smiled and reached out to hold Ron’s hand.

“Do you think we should’ve told him?” Ron asked.

“Told him what?”

Ron’s expression darkened. “About how much we hate the name.”

Hermione instantly disentangled her hand from his. “We don’t hate the name, Ron. You do. And for god sakes don’t say anything to him about it. He didn’t give us any trouble over Rose.”

“Well, that’s because Rose is a perfectly reasonable thing to name someone,” Ron said and new better than to add but not as good as Tamara since he’d lost that fight ages ago. “Not like,” he paused to wrinkle his nose, “Albus Severus.”

“Oh really,” Hermione said. “It’s not that bad.”

“Ha!” Ron said pointing at her. “So you admit it is bad!”

Hermione sniffed and looked huffy. “While it’s not exactly the kind of name I would choose for a child I respect Harry’s decision to choose it and I’m not going to ruin it for him just because my tastes are different.”

Ron shuffled his feet. “Yeah, that’s so like you,” he said. “Reasonable.”

Hermione grinned. “You don’t have to say that like it’s a bad thing.”

“It’s not,” Ron admitted.

There was a pause as the two strained to hear any sounds from the room beyond. A baby crying, a Molly chattering, or even a Harry fainting, but they heard nothing.

“Hey,” Ron said. “Maybe we could call him Al.”

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Another dare done!

Title: Stop the Rain
Fandom: Bleach
Pairing: IchiRuki
Rating: K+ for the angst factor

It was a dark and stormy night.

That old cliché was the backdrop for Friday night in Karakura Town. Ichigo and Rukia were busy with homework when two things happened at once: Rukia’s Soul Pager beeped and Ichigo’s deputy badge started screaming “HOLLOW! HOLLOW!”

Rukia popped the Soul Candy containing Chappy, separating her shinigami form from her body. She turned to Ichigo to confirm he was coming.

“Go on without me,” Ichigo said with a smile. “You can handle it, can’t you?” Of course, Rukia knew that Ichigo didn’t like to fight in the rain, having lost his mother on a rainy day.

Rukia sighed, but went on ahead. After all, the Hollow was relatively weak, little more than practice.

Still, Rukia wished she could help Ichigo stop the rain.

Last edited:

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Title: More to Life Than Pokemon?
Pairing/s: Ash/Misty
Notes: Dared by CeruleanGrace.

It was at a place called the Marzipan Muk that they met. Marzy’s, as the locals referred to it, was the very last word in Pokemon-shaped treats. Some might wonder why a person would want to eat a Squirtle shaped chocolate, and some even suspect that this represented a subconscious desire to eat Pokemon. All anyone knew was that the food was fantastic. It was currently family owned, but there was talk of selling to a larger corporation that was making employees and patrons alike nervous. That is where they chose to catch up.

“So, how are things going?” Misty asked with a forkful of chocolate-peanut butter Pachirisu.

“Great!” Ash said, as boyishly exuberant as ever. “I just caught a Flymar,” he added, alluding to a rather ugly Pokemon discovered three-years previous said to carry disease.

“That’s great,” Misty said weakly.

“Oh,” Ash said, realization dawning. “I forgot about you and the bugs.”

“You would.”

“So how’s the gym?”

“It’s doing fine,” Misty said. The gym wasn’t really what she came to talk about though. It was an important part of her life, but it wasn’t always very rewarding. Last Tuesday a seven-year old girl had left in tears after her Pokemon lost. Is that supposed to be a victory?

“I’m thinking of joining the Myozo League. Me and Pikachu can handle it, right Pikachu?” Ash asked the Pokemon sitting next to him.

“Pika pi,” Pikachu said with a bored expression as it sipped its Machoke Milkshake.

Misty frowned. Another league? “Did you ever think of doing something besides Pokemon battles?”

“What?” Ash asked, in disbelief. “But I’m gonnna be a Pokemon master! It’s my destiny!” He pointed out the window dramatically.

Misty gave him a withering look and took a deep breath. She wanted to be supportive but… “I know, I know. But look, there’s more to life than just Pokemon. The fact is, you’re turning twenty this year. Isn’t there anything else you want to do with your life?”

Ash scratched at his cheek and tried to think. “Not that I can—”

“You know,” Misty cut in. “Daisy’s getting married.”

Ash paused, trying to understand how this seemingly random statement fit into the larger framework of their conversation. “That’s great,” he said hesitantly. “Make sure to tell her congratulations for me."

Misty rolled her eyes. She should’ve known that hints wouldn’t work. She put down her fork on the empty dish and looked him straight in the eye. “Sometimes I don’t know why I fell in love with you.”

In Ash’s defense, he could have fallen onto the floor because he slipped while going to pick up a dropped napkin. His mouth could’ve been hanging agape because had just thought of a funny joke he wanted to tell about a Slowbro and a Poliwag who met on holidays. His face could’ve been bright red because he was suffering from a bout of Rosacea.

He could’ve. However, none of those reasons are correct.

ChloboShoka

Writer
Title: A Drabble With No Name
Pairing/s: Ash/Drew
I opened my eyes and stretched. My wet eyes had escaped from the horrid dreams. I looked at my clock, it was 9:00 AM. I yawned, resting my head on my pillow. My eyes remained open, fearing a another gruesome dream and it was a Saturday morning.

Then Drew’s beautiful face came in my mind. I held onto the image of his apple green hair, never wanting to to leave. Then the image of him kissing my lips came back. I felt a smile curve on my lips and clenched the memory out of my head.

Then something leaped on my bed. It was my best friend, Pikachu. He came up to my face and licked me. “Morning Pickachu,” I said in an sincere voice.

“Pika pika chu,” he responded holding up a empty food bowl. My stomach was grumbling, but great minds like Pikachu's and mine think alike.

Thinking of food was strong enough to get me out of bed. “Food time,” I mumbled and walked down the steps. I entered the kitchen and opened the pantry. I grabbed the first thing I could find and placed it in the bowl. Pikachu ate his food as soon as he could. I yawned as I scoffed some cake down. I know, it's not the most nutritious breakfast, but I felt sweet. And an urge for some sugar and Drew.

I looked out my window to see who it was. Outside there was a figure in of a dashing teenager and green shiny hair. A flower. I wondered what Drew was doing here.

I sighed and put on blue jeans and a random shirt and scurried for the door. I opened the door. “What's up Drew?” I yelled in excitement. Drew smashed me on the floor. Slowly his delicate hands were all over me. And before I knew it, my face was pressed against his chest. “I LOVE YOU ASH!” he yelled in a great passion. I closed my eyes, and let him do all the action.

Rave The Rich

NOT the other 'Rave'
Dared by Darth Osiris, here it is.

Title: In Between Us
Author: Rave The Rich
Pairing/s: AcidRainShipping (Misty/Janine)
Rating: PG-13

Fuschia City is the only one in which Misty can get away from it all.

Well, to be fair, she doesn't get away from it all. After all, it's there that she goes to Janine. After her father, Koga, got promoted to Kanto's Elite Four, she would be alone for the most part. She had her Aunt Aya looking over her, but for the most part, Janine ruled around the gym while Aya took care of the house.

Today is an off day for the gym meaning that Misty has made a visit down to the southern portion of the Kanto region. Here, Janine has a collection of Pokemon that make the Cerulean gym leader go ga-ga in more ways than one.

The combination of water for Misty and poison for Janine only made sense when Tentacruel are involved.

Aya, who was out for the day as well, could not have imagined the uses of this water-dweller, but just fifteen minutes around the house and a good ear would give her a clue as to why both of them love Tentacruel.

...And why they both love Tentacruel in between them even more.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Title: Y2K Compliant
Fandom: King of the Hill
Pairing/s: Dale/Nancy
Rating: PG
Notes: Dared by ArcanineOod.

Nancy stuck her head down the cellar door and into the dank basement that her husband was spending even more time than usual in. Dale was hunched over in the corner with a clipboard in his hands and a pencil in his teeth. The lights flickered depressingly in the damp space. She walked down to the bottom step.

“I’m heading down to the store, sug,” she said. “Do you need anything?”

“We have all that we need here,” Dale said, rolling forward in a desk chair with an arm missing. “I feel sorry for those suckers who waited ‘til now to go to the store. When Y2K comes and they’re living under the iron rule of their new overlords it’ll serve them right for not hording sooner.” He paused, letting this dark statement wash over the room. He turned back toward the wire cage on the table. “But we could always use more gerbil chow.”

“Don’t you mean gerbster?” Nancy asked with one eyebrow raised, noting the gerbil and hamster pair.

“You laugh, but when the food runs out you’ll be begging for—”

“I know,” Nancy said wearily. “Gerbster. You told me.”

“Ah, but you don’t need to worry about that,” Dale said consolingly, standing. “I’ve stocked up so we’ll be the overlords, not the overlorded. There’s only room for you and me in this basement.”

“That’s sweet, sug,” Nancy said, smiling faintly.

“Yep,” Dale said, putting out his cigarette against the table. “Just you and me… and the gerbil, and the hamster, and fifty jumbo packs of toilet paper, a 55 gallon drum of Mountain Dew, my set of guns, 14 freeze dried steaks, 20 packs of Fruit Loops (not the real ones, the ones that come in those big bags), 40 cases of—”

“I get the picture, sug.”

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Another dare courtesy of Rave the Rich! Here we go!

Title: Contrary
Pairing: Ostentatiousshipping (Dawn x Ursula)
Other: I haven't written a kiss scene in a while, and it sure feels good!

Dawn wished Ursula wasn’t so contrary.

She was just modeling a new Contest dress for Piplup and Buneary when Ursula made a snide comment about it looking better on her.

Dawn loved Ursula, and she knew Ursula loved her, too. She just realized that it was only through her catty behavior that she could express her true feelings.

They hurt nevertheless.

Dawn resolved to make Ursula accept her own feelings by force. And so, the next time they met, she smiled at Ursula and captured her lips in her own.

Ursula was shocked at first, but Dawn knew she was just being contrary again. Soon enough, Ursula melted into the kiss with a sigh.

Because it was only right.

Oh how boredom creates beautiful (not really) pieces of work. 8D

Name: Personal
Author: pokefan#493
Pairing: LilBlueshipping (Dawn x Piplup)

"Piplup..." Dawn sighed as her Pokemon started rummaging through her bag. They were in the tent, getting ready for the night's sleep as Ash and Brock were already tucked in their sleeping bags outside and snoring away. The crispy and clear night was also a cold one, and Piplup was getting iffy about the temperature.

"Pip..." he groaned, giving up on the search for suitable coverage, but not before spotting something deeper inside in a pink color. "Piplup!" he chirped triumphantly.

"Okay, what did you find..." she trailed off and the blood rushed to her cheeks at what the penguin Pokemon was holding. He held up a pink piece of cloth with Piplup heads around, and imprinted all over it.

"Pip?" he piped in confusion before Dawn snatched away the lingerie and stuffed it back in her bag, zipped it up and pulled it away from Piplup.

"Piplup! Be careful with what you pick up next time..." she scolded, still blushing. Piplup's mind clicked and realized why his master was so flushed. He blushed, too. He looked down, ashamed and too embarrassed to meet his master's gaze and slowly started to waddle outside. Dawn felt guilty and heartbroken from her Pokemon's actions and reached out, picking him up.

"I'm sorry, Piplup. You didn't know any better, and I should've warned you," she flashed him a warm smile and Piplup chirped in joy.

"Pip-lup!" Dawn got in her sleeping bag and pulled Piplup's small form towards her, snuggling him and kissing his forehead, causing the penguin to blush again, and fell asleep, having sweet dreams of them winning the Grand Festival in the near future, together.

Last edited:

granbull guy

Vasoline
Name: Fun House
Author: granbull guy
Pairing: Brock X Nurse Joy, Nurse Joy X Proffecer Elm (Don't know the names)

This used to be a fun house;

“Joy; we had so much fun together!” he tried to console her; but it seemed like nothing helped,
But, now it’s full of evil clowns;
“No, I’m with Elm now,” she said trying to look away from him; “Yeah she’s with me now!” shouted Elm
Let’s start the final countdown;
Brock just stared at Joy, she and Elm then walked into the Pokémon Center
Before I burn it down;
Brock lit a match “I didn’t want to do this Joy,” he said as he whipped his tears,
He threw it at the Pokémon Center,
He watched it burn for a few seconds;
He then turned around
And walked away;
Leaving only the Ashe’s of the Center, Joy, and Elm behind him.
My songfic, FunHouse- P!nk

Rave The Rich

NOT the other 'Rave'
Yeah, I've never done this before...

This was done on a dare from Skyomi to do a pair I've never done before and this does qualify, believe it or not.

Title: Mating Ritual
Author: Rave The Rich
Pairing/s: SakugoShipping (Kengo/Kenny and Jun/Barry)

Kenny and Barry are back home in Twinleaf Town because of Barry's father Palmer. He's, once again, holding a tournament for prospective trainers who think they can take him on one on one.

As a coordinator and the son of the Frontier Brain respectively, Kenny and Barry aren't eligible to face the Tower Tycoon. Instead, Palmer has called on the young men in their late teens to help oversee the entrees prior to battle.

They are in the locker room now and Kenny makes some flippant remarks about who he thinks might qualify. Barry is listening, but only a bit as he's not really concerned about the trainers.

In fact, while walking about the lockers, he stays still for a moment and nods his head really low before bringing it back up, stretching out his arms and declaring, "I love this man!" with a hearty yell.

Kenny turns back to see Barry around the middle of this forum with about half of the trainers looking directly at the blond, hyperactive case. He didn't mind Barry blurting that out; most people knew the two were gay and in love, he just wished that the 19-year-old wasn't so blatant in his expression.

"Barry...dearest," Kenny speaks while gritting his teeth. "Was that really necessary?"

Shrugging his shoulders, he figures, "I guess the human race has risen above mating rituals. Forgive me for getting back to nature."

"I don't mind you saying it," he counters to Barry while walking near him and continuing, "I just wish it didn't come with the yelling, you know?"

"Oh," Barry says, feigning being caught off guard before pulling out a small, velvet box and asking, "Well, will this do?"

Gasping as Barry puts the box in his hand, he doesn't even open it. His partner has to do it for him and point to the note in the box asking 'Will you marry me?'

Kenny, forgetting the trainers around him and the fact that Palmer has now entered the room, he can only think about this simple ritual and breathe deeply as he too whispers 'I love this man,' before glomping him in his arms and rocking Barry while Palmer and coordinators from regions abroad applaud the betrothed.

All it took was getting back in touch with nature in the form of, ironically, an Emperor penguin, to make it so.

Perhaps it was necessary after all.

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Another dare from Rave the Rich! We seem to be the only ones alive on the Truth or Dare thread.

Title: Eye of the Beholder
Pairing: SNNOW!pointshipping* (Candice x Zoey)
Rating: M

I never used to think Zo-zo was beautiful.

Growing up, she always had that same short hair, those same blue jeans, not to mention the tuxedos she wore in her Contests.

Yup, Zoey was the textbook definition of a butch lesbian in my eyes. And I’m a teacher, so I know a little something about textbooks!

Of course, I never said anything out loud, even when she came out to me. It was the biggest “well, duh!” moment in the history of forever, and I kept my mouth shut – for her sake.

I never used to think Zo-zo was beautiful.

But when I saw her naked body writhing in pleasure as she screamed my name, I learned that beauty was in the eyes – and the ears – of the beholder.

And did I ever behold.

Status
Not open for further replies.