• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Short 'n Sweet: The Drabble Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanata

L u c k y.
Title: First Kiss
Author: Kanata
Fandom: Pokemon
Pairing/s: Cheekyshipping (Max x Mira)
Rating: PG just to be safe XDDD;
As I walked down the path with Max beside me, he began to look away from my face. “Hey Mira,” he began, his voice was high and squeaky, he seemed worried. “Do you want to be my…” he couldn’t seem to say the word, his face turned bright red with embarrassment. As he wiped the smudges of off his glasses with his shirt, I reached down and took his hand. His hands were warm and sweaty, he looked at me once again, “D-D-D-D-Do you want to be my girlfriend?” he asked, his face even more red. “Sure!” I giggled as I grasped his hand even tighter, “So should we kiss?” he asked he began to grin as his face lost its bright red color, “Sure!” I said my face beginning to become red, there was excitement in my voice, my first kiss I had to be excited, we then lent towards each other and his lips met my cheek, it was like I was in heaven.

darklord18

Title: No title
Author: Darklord18
Pairing/s: Dawn x Kenny
Rating: PG
Dare by Sweet May
"hello Dawn." said a small boy age around 3-5 year old call Kenny.

"hi Kenny..." said a girl same age as Kenny as she lay in bed, wire attach to her to check her heartbeat.

Earlier that Day Dawn had been playing with the schools Minun and Plusle
and well she hug them to tight and they shock her making her faint though she wasn't badly hurt.

"How you feeling?" said Kenny as he sat by her bed.

"No need to worry, I fine." said Dawn as she listen to Kenny tell her all how worry he was and everything.

"You were worry about me?" said Dawn as Kenny nodded.

"Of cause your my best friend." said Kenny.

Suddenly Kenny felt Dawn Kissing him on the cheek which made both bush.

"Kenny it time to go." said Kenny Mom.

"I see you tomorrow Dawn." said Kenny as he race out the door."

"Okay." said Dawn as she lay in the hospital bed waiting for tomorrow

Title: Negative...or Positive?
Author: pokefan#493
Pairing/s: Mockshipping (Paul x Ursula)
Notes: Dared by Trainer Yusuf

"Plusle, Minun -- Use Spark!" commanded a smug female voice. Ursula was training her two new additions to her team -- Plusle and Minun -- for the upcoming contest. After her pokemon finished off here practice appeal, a scoff was heard behind her.

"You call that an appeal? Pathetic." Ursula spun around and frowned at the violet-haired trainer. He had his hands in his pockets and held a bored-looking face, unimpressed with what he witnessed.

"Who're you calling pathetic, jerk-face?" Ursula shot, her temper rising. She's always giving out insults to others, but when she herself retrieves it, needless to say she doesn't like it. One bit. "For your information, I just caught these two, so of course our style isn't exactly perfect," she stated, crossing her arms.

"Whatever..." Paul muttered, annoyed. Ursula huffed, annoyed by his I-don't-give-a-damn attitude. She turned back to her pair of pokémon and commanded them to use a different combination, one that had Paul breathless, unable to come up with a comment. Her appeal was a dazzling display of colors and sparks, created by the power of Plusle and Minun's positive and negative attacks.

Ursula smirked, noticing Paul's dazed stare; "So, how was that one?" she asked, her smug face as obvious as ever. Paul shook his head. He couldn't admit to this girl that he was seriously impressed...That just wasn't his style of giving criticism.

"...It was...decent," he mumbled sourly. Ursula just walked up to him and placed the tip of her index finger on his nose.

"Oh, I know you enjoyed every second with me...prune-head," she said.

"Hmph, what are you, a mind-reader?" He smirked as she blushed. "I thought so."

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Title: Procrastination
Author: Skiyomi
Fandom: Howl's Moving Castle
Pairing/s: Howl/Sophie
Rating: G
Notes: Dared by Kitzsuna.

It wasn’t that she didn’t enjoy cleaning, honestly, she did. It was satisfying to keep things in order. It made it seem like, just for a moment, everything in the universe made sense. Everything was where it belonged.

She just didn’t think she should be the chore-slave for the entire castle. She wasn’t their maid anymore after all.

So she’d arranged a chore rota. They’re had been some… opposition to the idea, but she’d won out in the end. Calcifer was left off the list because, as he bragged, he already had “the most important job in the castle”. There had been some, “Do we have to?”’s from Markl, but eventually it was decided that, yes, we have to.

The only problem left was…

“Howl!” Sophie shouted up the staircase. “It’s your turn to sweep up in the kitchen! Howl!”

“Don’t worry,” Howl said, sauntering down the steps. “I’ll do it this afternoon.”

“You were supposed to do it yesterday,” Sophie accused, pulling the stern voice trick she’d picked up in her time as an old lady.

“C’mon, Sophie,” Howl said, giving her a winning smile. “There’s no rush.”

“Oh, no,” Sophie said, crossing her arms. “Don’t even try that because it won’t work.”

He continued to smile and leaned in closer, touching his forehead to her’s.

“Why not?”

Sophie stared his blissful look down for a minute before weakening.

“Alright, it’ll work this once. But don’t expect it to work again.”

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
Title: Slip
Author: riolulu
Fandom: pokemon
Pairing/s: Belleshipping
Rating: K+

KissMeAtDawn (7:45 pm): Hi May.
MayFlower4 (7:45 pm): Hey Dawn! How are you and Drew?
KissMeAtDawn (7:45 pm): That was actually what I wanted to talk to u about, May.
MayFlower4 (7:45 pm): oh no! wats wrong? Did he break up with you?
KissMeAtDawn (7:46 pm): well no, everything’s going great with us. Except…today when I was at his house, he didn’t hug me or hold my hand or anything.

I felt the silver locket around my wrist, rubbing it between my fingers for a moment. It was the locket he gave to me…we’d been dating for two months, going on three in two weeks. He gave me the locket for Christmas. I probably wouldn’t have gotten it if the timing hadn’t been right. I put it on a charm bracelet because I got several heart necklaces for Christmas, one from him, one from my mother, one from my grandmother, and a friendship necklace with May. I put all the charms on one bracelet so that I could even things out, and not have to worry about getting them tangled around my neck. His stood out the most for me…I don’t want to ever let go of it.

MayFlower (7:46 pm): well maybe he was in a bad mood? Ask him wat was up
KissMeAtDawn (7:46 pm): yea I guess I will

KissMeAtDawn (7:47 pm): hey
Drewinyourpants (7:48 pm): o hi
KissMeAtDawn (7:48 pm): hey are you okay? you have you been acting distant lately…

Basic girlfriend line right there.

Drewinyourpants (7:48 pm): I don’t know I’m just confused.
KissMeAtDawn (7:48 pm): About what?
KissMeAtDawn (7:50 pm): …?
Drewinyourpants (7:50 pm): just stuff.
Drewinyourpants (7:50 pm): I guess…
Drewinyourpants (7:50 pm): I don’t want a physical relationship.
KissMeAtDawn (7:51 pm): Then we just won’t be physical.

I could live with that. I’d miss all the kisses, I’d miss the goodbye hugs, I’d miss sitting in his lap at his house every weekend, and I’d just miss everything, but I guess that I can deal with this…I wouldn’t leave him. For anything. I’m not ready for this relationship to end.

Drewinyourpants (7:51 pm): actually dawn
Drewinyourpants (7:51 pm): I don’t think I’m ready for any relationship.
Drewinyourpants (7:51 pm): That’s what I meant.
Drewinyourpants (7:52 pm): …sorry.
Drewinyourpants (7:55 pm): Dawn?

I stared at the water, crashing up against the rocks. I slowly climbed down the sharp boulders and dipped my toes in the tide. My feet sunk into the sand, slightly. I carefully took the heart locket, the shiniest one, the softest one, the most special one, off my bracelet. I kissed it gently, before throwing it as hard and far as I could into the ocean. I saw it splash, just like our relationship, just like my life, just like everything, and I never saw it again after that.

~riolulu

Last edited:

darklord18

Title: Sorry
Author: darklord18
Pairing/s: Max x Vivi
Dare by Sweet May.
"Max wait!" said Vivi as she rush after him.

Max just stood there, saying nothing.

"Max I sorry for saying i hated you I really love you but I just didn't want to let my parents down." said Vivi holding back the tears.

Max just stood there, his back against her.

"Max please talk to me." said Vivi, tear coming from her eyes.

"Vivi.... Do you thin...k you can give me another chances?" said Max as he slowly turn to face her.

"Why? I was the one that was mean to you." said Vivi wonder why Max said that.

"No I should have pick a weaker pokemon to use against you." said Max turning his face away from her.

"Tell you what, I forgive you if you forgive me. Okay?" said Vivi as she gave Max a hug and a small kiss on the cheek.

"Off course." said Max he bushed.

Last edited:

Misachii

Title: Bored... Not Any More.
Author: Misachii
Pairing(s): Chocolatestaffship(figure it out yourself ;) )
Rating: T to be safe because of randomness. :D
Dared by Mr. amazing400
The raven-haired boy sat, bored. Ash stared, then sipped a bit of water, then stared into space again. His friends took the pokemon to the PokeCentre and told him to stay in the cafe and wait. He was about to give up waiting and go searching for Brock and Dawn, when he saw a blue-haired boy walk his way, a lucario by his side. He wore a blue cape with a matching hat.
Ash recognized him immediately.
"Sir Aaron!" He shouted, waving his arms. The lucario noticed at first,turning his head towards the boy waving his arm and calling his master's name. The Aura Guardian followed his pokemon and saw the boy too. Aaron smiled and quickly joined his friend he haven't seen in so long.
"Ash", he said. The boy just gave a curious look, tilting his head slightly.
"You're bored, aren't you." Aaron closed his eyes and predicted.
"Cool! You can even do that with your aura!" Ash exclaimed, delighted.
"I was hoping so." Nothing else said, he leaned forward and pressed his lips gently to the raven-haired boys. The hero didn't even have time to feel surprised. He just closed his eyes and enjoyed it.
Through it all, Lucario observed, taking mental notes.

Mr. amazing400

arcanine FTW
Title: May's Memories
Author: Mr. Amazing400
Pairing/s: MayXAsh
Rating:pG to be safe
May’s memories…(Advanceshipping) (takes place before the Wallace Cup)

As another day ended over the land of Johto, a lone campfire in a sea of forest shone like a single star in the night sky…
Lay next to the roaring fire was a girl no older than 13. She wore an orange, zip up, sleeveless jacket that reached past her hips, with a green belt strapped around her waist. She also wore a pair of black tights that reached her thighs & a pair of orange sneakers, with a white & black trim…
On each of her hands she had a white glove with black fingers & on top of her chestnut colored hair she wore an emerald green bandana, which had a white pokeball logo to one side.

As she looked up at the sky watching the stars dancing on the dark night sky she couldn’t help but notice that they reminded her of a person she knew a long time ago.

His jet-black hair, his big brown eyes, those strong yet gentle hands…& that stupid hat…She giggled at that thought.

She smiled as she thought of the last time they met. Drawing the Terracotta Town contest, that last goodbye at the dock, she almost kissed him there, but decided not too ruin the moment. & that final sight of her hero before the cliff blocked her sight.
She looked happy as she went inside the ship but inside she was in pain…

Now half way through her journey in Johto, she wondered what has become of that boy who dreams of being a pokemon master…

As the fire began to die down she crawled into her sleeping blanket & lay there.

“One day we will see each other again, & when that day comes it’ll be the happiest day of my life” She said
“When that day comes I’ll be finally in the arms of my Ash,”
& With that she drifted off…Awaiting the next day of her journey

The End

Zanui

Oddball Shipper
Title: Picnic
Author: Zanui
Pairing/s: Sunnyshipping(FlintxJasmine), Senirasushipping (VolknerxCandice), and some unintentional hints of Slushshipping (FlintxCandice)
Rating: PG, but only for the incredibly light implications of curse words
Notes: A dare by Mel-Girl. It's a lot harder to think of pairings for Flint and Volkner (other than each other) than I thought it would be! >_>;

The weather was nice in Sunyshore as it almost always was, the sun bright and beaming with a light breeze along the coast. It was perfect for surfing and lounging around, residents and visitors alike scattered about with their Pokemon, enjoying the beautiful day.

"Ugh, I can't believe it..."

...Well, most were enjoying it anyway. Four skilled Pokemon trainers dressed in swimwear sat under a beach umbrella on top of a few cloths and towels, watching as their Pokemon ran around and had the time of their life. The blond wasn't paying attention though, obviously not amused. "Eh, what's wrong?" Flint wondered what could put anyone in a sour mood on a day like this! Then again, Volkner had a reputation lately of not being the most light-hearted. He looked up a moment at his friend, then back down at the food in his hand. "It's this wind--" Suddenly, another voice cut in. "It's not that strong! Besides, it feels good on a hot day like this," Candice interrupted, one arm around one of Volkner's own, the other holding on to a blue ice pop. She then noticed that the ice pop was beginning to drip. "Oh, dang it!" The young girl quickly began to eat it before it got too messy. Jasmine, who was sitting across from the two next to Flint, began giggling softly at the other girl, holding the stick of her own former ice pop in her hand. Apparently she knew better than her friend there, and Flint couldn't help but join in with his own laughter. "Hah! What, is this heat enough to melt Candice?"

Candice was about to retaliate with a wise crack of her own, but another light gust of wind came through and Volkner cursed under his breath. "Um... why is the wind bothering you so much, Volkner?" Jasmine was the first to ask. Volkner dropped his sandwich next to the cooler, disgruntled. "It's just... bothersome because it keeps on blowing sand into the food." Everyone was silent for a moment, before Candice starting chuckling to herself. "Is that all this is about? Here." The black-haired girl leaned upward and planted a tender kiss on Volkner's cheek, pulling away not long after. "There, is that better?" The blond took a moment to gather his thoughts before his cheeks turned red. "Wha-- I-I wasn't hurt!" Flint wrapped an arm around Jasmine's shoulders and the girl leaned against him, laughing at how embarrassed Volkner looked. "Hey Volkner, how can you be burning up when we're in the shade here?" the red-head laughed, and soon enough everyone but Volkner was laughing at his misfortune.

"...Hey, what's so funny?!"

Misachii

Title: Not so Bad
Author: Misachii
Pairing(s): Onlyshipping [Marley X Arcanine]
Dared by(guess who?) Mr. amazing400 (Again). :)

The goth girl took another step, listening to the crunching sound beneath her feet. She looked to the right, then to the left. Nothing. She was looking for an exit to the eternal darkness that was swallowing her up whole. Marley finally gave up. After all, there must be no exit to the cave if she spent weeks searching and still not finding it.
Suddenly, she saw a flicker of light in the distance. She raced there as soon as possible, only finding a fire pokemon. Arcanine. She stared at it, facinated. The tiger pokemon stared into the girl's deep black eyes.
For a few minutes, they just stayed like that; staring into each other's eyes. Then, suddenly, Marley smiled.
Maybe it wasn't so bad to stay in the cave for a little while longer, she thought.

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
One more drabble!

Title: The Line
Author: Darth Osiris/Osiris the Dark
Fandom: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
Pairing: Partner (F) x Sunflora

The morning address had ended, and Chatot had briefed the teams. Now all that was left for Chikorita to do was confess her feelings to Sunflora.

When Chikorita was younger, she got lost in Beach Cave, a dungeon she knew all too well these days. She was at the mercy of a group of Corsola until they had been knocked out by a Bullet Seed barrage, courtesy of the explorer Sunflora of Wigglytuff’s Guild. From there, she was sure of two things: she wanted to be an explorer, and she idolized Sunflora with the passion of first love.

Breaking off from her teammate, Squirtle, she called Sunflora over. Sunflora smiled at her, and it was then that Chikorita realized the friendship she had with the Sun Pokemon. If she couldn’t have at least that, then she would lose all her drive to be an explorer. So they wished each other luck on their guild work and went their separate ways.

Chikorita understood the line between love and friendship was blurry at best, nonexistent at worst, and that a mutual friendship is always better than unrequited love.

If only the rest of us were that wise.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Title: Flatware to Freedom
Pairing/s: Rocketshiping
Notes: Dared by CyberBlastoise.

“A tragedy! An outrage! A complete and utter waste of taxpayer’s money!” Jesse bemoaned for the fourth time that day as she clung to the prison bars with almost acidic indignance.

“It’s no good, Jesse,” James said from his perch on the corner bench as he shook his head. “The law shows a lamentable lack of understanding for our unfortunate predicament.”

Jesse turned to him with her hands on her hips. “Well then, what do you suggest we do?”

James gave a small smile of triumph and said, “Instead of complaining about our confinement, let’s instead concentrate on chipping away at the very concrete that has us in custody.” He held up a small plastic spoon that had been giving to them with their evening gruel.

Jesse’s eyes went starry with hope. “With this key we will crumple the unkind stonework that keeps us ensnared!”

“Dig, dig, dig to freedom!” they chanted as they dug against the prison floor with the plastic utensil.

An hour later a very tiny groove had been worn into the floor.

Thirty seconds after that the spoon broke.

James hung his head. “Our hopes are dashed!”

“No!” Jesse said, standing up dramatically. “I won’t have it! You and I will escape from this egregious establishment—together!”

“Well, that sounds good,” James admitted. “But what did you have in mind?”

Jesse held up a hand to signify that she needed a moment, and then crossed over to the bars and put on her most polite face.

“Excuse me, but do you think it’s possible that we could get another spoon?” she asked the woman on the other side.

Officer Jenny nodded mutely and passed her another spoon figuring that if they could dig their way through that much mortar with a plastic spoon than they deserved to escape.

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
Title: Cynicalness
Author: riolulu
Fandom: sppf members
Pairing/s: Cynicalshipping [Sweet May x Sonic Boom]
Notes: Dared by Pokefan#493

Cyn was washing dishes by hand after a long, boring day. She’d been cleaning since sunrise because her boyfriend Josh was coming over. She wanted to impress him as much as she possibly could for their little night in. Soon, a high pitched bell pierced the bubbly scrubbing, and Cyn froze. She quickly stashed the rest of the dirty dishes into the old dishwasher (that needed work) and ran to the door. She took a deep breath and opened it.
“Hello, my love,” Josh cooed with a grin as he stepped inside. He handed Cyn some red roses.
“Thank you, sweetheart!” She held the flowers close to her before placing a kiss on Josh’s cheek.
“My pleasure, snuggle bear.”
The couple smiled at each other for a few moments before rushing off to do what they were both waiting for.
Cyn grabbed the man’s hand and pulled him upstairs. They jumped on her bed, embracing each other.
Before long, the two were engaged in a battle. Fingers were rigorously mashing the buttons on the Gamecube controllers. Princess Peach and Sonic were flying across the screen, and damage points were suffering more and more by the seconds. This was a matter of life and death…one wrong move could send either one flying off the board. It would all be over soon….
Josh threw his controller in the air, along with his hands. “I WON! YES!”
Cyn hugged him and laughed, “that you did. It was a close battle, though, sugar cakes!”
“True, true, honey pie. I thought you had me for a second there.”
“But you beat me, my little boogie monster!”
Josh hugged his love, then, and slowly got off the bed and knelt beside it. Cyn gasped as he took out a ring case and opened it, revealing a platinum ring with a diamond heart in the center.
“Cyn, I love you, and I know that there’s no one in the world I would rather spend my life with…and forever. Will you take my hand in marriage?”
Cyn jumped up and screamed before jumping down and glomping her new fiancée. “Yes, yes, yes!”
Josh slid the ring on her finger and kissed her. “I love you snoopy kins.”

~riolulu

Title: For A Good Cause
Fandom: Sppf Members
Shipping: RedBlueshipping (WGCV23 x pokefan#493)
Note: Dared by darklord18.

"WIL-KUN, WHERE ARE YOU?!" cried a girl with brown eyes and dark chocolate hair. Patricia was searching around the house, looking for her (ever so handsome) boyfriend, Wilbert. She had wanted to spend more time with him ever since they moved in together...but he's almost always out, claiming that he's "busy."

"Wiiiiil-kuuuun!" Patricia called once more. As she walked in the kitchen she found a small note stickied on their refridgerator door.

"Sorry I haven't been around much, but it's for a good cause, trust me," she muttered silently. She sighed in despair untill she noticed the extra writing, "Go to the back yard."

Confused, she rushed to the door leading to the back, only to have her heart nearly leap out of her chest!

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PATRICIA!" screamed all of her familiar friends.

"Wha--?" she stuttered. Then a strong pair of armes wrapped themselves around her waist.

"Happy Birthday, Pat-chan, baby," Wilbert whispered, kissing her cheek.

"Thank you...!" Patricia hugged her boyfriend and kissed him passionately.

Best damn excuse Wil has ever given her.

Yes, rushed and written poorly. But what can I say? I'm on my DSi. =w=

rioT6296

a girl who dreams (:
Title: You've Gotta Love That Car
Shipping: OldRivalShipping (Gary/Leaf)

"Leaf, why am I here?" Gary asked impatiently, hastily tapping his foot while his hands were covering his coal black eyes. "Why do I have to cover my eyes?"

The brunette smiled. "You'll see. Just be patient, you're such a brat."

From his covered eyes, Gary knew that his childhood friend was sticking her tongue out at him like a little six-year-old. He chuckled. 'She always has to act like one.'

After a few moments of waiting, and hearing some banging and cluttering, Leaf finally said to him, "Okay, you can open your eyes now!"

Gary slowly tore away his hands from his face, and found himself looking at Leaf, with a triumphant smile plastered on her face, standing proudly next to a familiar old red convertible.

Wait a minute.. his old convertible!

The auburn-haired boy let out a small gasp of shock and excitement. "L-Leaf! How did you find this?!" he beamed as he ran over to his car, the car that he had so much treasured memories with.

She smiled once she saw how psyched up he looked. "Oh, I don't know. I just found it sitting around in your Grandpa's house, I wanted to surprise you."

Gary sighed. "Ah, thanks so much Leaf!" he thanked.

He then walked over to the brunette and grinned. "Thank you. Oh, I love you," he breathed out, and then placed both of his hands on her cheeks.

And then he kissed her on the lips.

Leaf blushed as he did (and boy, she was glad the shadow of her white hat was hiding the redness on her face), she didn't see that coming.

He then pulled away, and eagerly climber into the driver's seat of the red convertible. Leaf just stared off into space, unsure if what just happened was real or not.

Suddenly, the engine of the car roared, and caught the brunette off guard. Gary grinned, and patted the passenger's seat of the car, motioning for her to hop in.

A smile creeped up Leaf's face, and she hopped into the passenger's seat like he wanted her too. 'You know,' she thought, 'You just gotta love that car. Look at what it gave me!'

MYSharona

Title: Boxcar Blues
Author: MYSharona
Fandom: Pokémon
Pairing/s: RocketShipping
Notes: Written for a dare from Skiyomi.

Despite having used some unorthodox means of transportation in the past, James still thinks that the train he, Jessie and Meowth are currently riding on qualifies as one of the most bizarre. This impression is due in no small part to the fact that the train isn’t the type meant to carry passengers at all.

When the Team Rocket trio’s hot air balloon had burst yet again in their last encounter with the twerps, the Boss had apparently reached the limit of his patience with their near-constant requests for repair funds. He had told them in no uncertain terms that they would have to find some other way to get around that didn’t involve wasting team funds.

So it happens that they are now sitting in a boxcar, heading toward their next destination.

James glances over at Jessie. His partner had been none too thrilled by this arrangement; it’s far less glamorous than what is deserved by some of Team Rocket’s most loyal agents, in her opinion, and she’d had no problem with loudly and repeatedly saying so at the beginning of the trip. She’s since calmed down, but James knows her well enough to tell that she’s still fuming to herself.

Jessie catches James’ eye after a moment, and opens her mouth to speak. James is fairly sure he’s about to hear a second round of ranting about their situation, so he can’t help being surprised by what Jessie says.

“Well, if I have to travel like a hobo, at least it’s with you, James,” the redhead declares, her arms crossed stubbornly. She scoots over to sit next to him, and James senses that while she hasn’t let the issue go completely, and probably won’t for a long time, some of the tension around Jessie has dissipated for now.

“Yeah,” James agrees, suppressing a chuckle. “I’m glad we get to act like hobos together, Jess.”

rioT6296

a girl who dreams (:
Title: That Smile
Author: riot6296
Pairing: Pearlshipping

Her smile...her name described exactly how bright it was, how beautiful it shone everytime she beamed.

Dawn...her smile; it just made me feel all giddy inside, like nothing could ever go wrong with a beautiful girl like her around. That smile of hers just comforted me, soothed me, not to mention made me melt. There was just something special about it.

Her smile was something that I could never and would never let my memory lose. It was one of my most precious treasures, something I would give up my life for.

Yep, that's how much I loved this girl.

"Ash," the radiant blunette breathed out.

I blinked twice, and then blushed; realizing I've been staring at her all this time. Why did I always have to embarrass myself in front of her? I mentally slapped myself.

"Y-Yes?" I hesitantly replied.

She shook her head, and smiled that beautiful smile of hers. "Nothing," she beamed. "I'm just glad that you're here."

And then she gently placed her hand on top of mine.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Title: I Didn't Know Nightmares Could Be So Horrifying
Fandom: Yu Yu Hakusho
Pairing/s: Yusuke/Kuwabara
Notes: Dared by darklord18.

Kuwabara had awoken that morning with a scream.

There are just some nightmares that are too horrible to contemplate, and Kuwabara was doing his best not to contemplate this one. But it was difficult. That kind of thing is always horribly fascinating: like watching a car-wreck.

But honestly?! Him kissing Urameshi?! Now that was a nightmare that should be beyond imagining!

Now, he had been dreaming of Urameshi lately, but it had never been anything like that. Dreaming that Urameshi was helping him study for the big science test was fine. That had probably helped him pass. The kissing thing, though, that was absolutely NOT okay.

It was downright weird. He’d never dreamed about Urameshi when he was alive. Now that he was dead there was suddenly a flood of dreams. What was up with that?

That’s right. Urameshi was dead. That probably added another horrifying layer to the whole thing.

Why would he— Mistake! Yeah, that was it. It had to be a mistake! That’d be the kind of thing Keiko’d dream about. There was probably a… dream distribution mix up? Whatever. Something like that. There was no other explanation because he’d never dream anything like that on his own.

He threw himself into the arcade game he was playing, leaning close to the screen in the hopes that the radiation from it would somehow erase his unpleasant memories. He swerved, on edge.

“Stupid blue car guy!”

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Okay, let's not let this thread die!

Title: Appreciation
Author: Darth Osiris/Osiris the Dark
Fandom: SPPF
Pairing: Skiyomi x darklord18
Notes: Dared a long time ago.

“Skiyomi! Skiyomi!” Oh, God, not him again.

It was darklord18, SPPF’s most famous Cheekyshipper. I say most famous, but really mean only. And he wanted me to do a banner.

However, it was impossible to do because he wanted a Cheekyshipping banner in which Max and Mira actually meet. Now, I don’t watch the Pokemon anime anymore, but I at least know Cheekyshipping is a nevermet pairing, and I seriously doubt the writers would ever bring either character back just to make him happy.

Fortunately, I knew a good artist, and darklord never said it had to be official, so I went with it.

Turning my attention to the Cheekyshipper, I said, “Yeah, darklord?”

“i just wanted to thank you for the banner. Your the best!!!” he said, hugging me.

It’s always nice to be appreciated.

Last edited:

rioT6296

a girl who dreams (:
Title: By My Side
Author:riot6296 (duh!)
Fandom:Pokemon
Pairing:Pearlshipping
Rating:K

We were laying down in a field.

Just me and him.

Alone.

I rested my head on his chest while he stroked my hair with his left hand. His other hand held mine. Our bodies were so close to each other, I could hear his heartbeat and every little breath he took.

It felt so right, being with him.

I closed my eyes, thinking how lucky I was to have a boy like him love me.

I never ever wanted him to leave me, and I never wanted to leave the positions we were in; right when I laid my head on his chest. There was just something special about Ash, and he didn't even realize it.

The way he smiles, the way he supports me, the way he laughs, and the way he loves life! Just everything, absolutely everything about him just made my heart melt.

And I'm so glad, so blessed, and so lucky to have him here with me.

By my side.

"Ash," I breathed out, without even thinking.

He stopped stroking my hair. "Yes?"

I giggled. "You don't have to stop stroking my hair."

I could tell he was blushing in embarrassment. I love how he blushes. "Oh," he murmured, and continued to do so. "W-What were you going to say?"

I smiled, and turned my head to look up at him.

"I love you," I simply told him.

He grinned, his teeth shining. "Hm, I love you too, Dawn," he whispered.

And then he kissed my forehead.

Status
Not open for further replies.