• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Short 'n Sweet: The Drabble Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
Itunes Drabble thing. I haven't done with in so long.. @w@

I decided to do it on Battler x Shannon from Umineko no Naku Koro ni.

Illusion (Shane August)
Author: Katsu Koneko
Fandom: Umineko
Pairing: Battler/Shannon
Rating: G

"Beato, tell me you've changed..."

I hesitated.

It was fun showing my real personality to him again, but, this is it. I wish he could hold me in his arms, but that would mean him actually remembering the promise we made. Perhaps, in another game.

"SORRY BATTLER~ HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE TRICKED BY ME ONCE AGAIN~!"

I cackled maniacally seeing his destroyed face.

"It's all useless!"

The illusion of Beatrice must be kept alive by me, Shannon.

Precious (Yuna)

The girl looked at the boy in front of her playing with his cousins. She smiled. It had been a while since they had seen each other. "Battler-sama..." She found herself saying under her breath remembering their last encounter.

He promised to take her from the island. To be rid of Rokkenjima. Though he did not return the year after with that white horse. "Do you remember our promise?"
"I promise you, Shannon-chan..."

The maid shook her head. There was no way he would remember their promise after this long of a gap.

"What's wrong Shannon-chan? You look like you need a squeeze~ Ihihihi!"

"B-Battler-sama?!" A squeak escaped her mouth as he found him close to her face with a glorious grin. Her face turned into a tomato. That childish face. Nothing changed about him.

The red-head giggled at her flustered face. "Come on, I'll take you to the other and we'll have fun~" He grabbed her hand and dragged her from where she stood afar from them.

Luv.Remix (Changin' my Life)

The young girl danced around the mansion in secret. It had been almost a year since Battler left the island, but the little one was already excited. She would have to think of what to bring when she would meet him once more.

"Let's meet here once again." He had told her.

Shannon loved his toothy grin. She would do anything to see it again. "Just a few more days Sayo... You'll tell him your real name and your answer to his question." The girl tripped on her dress and giggled again at her clumsiness. "Battler-sama..."

She grabbed a broom and swept away the mansion floors as Natsuhi passed her by, wondering why she was in a good mood that day.

A second chance was all Shannon needed to be with him.

OXISOLS (Eiko Shimamiya)

The two stared at each other.

The wind blowing through their hair.

The game had finished.

"Beato..."

Finally the silence has been disrupted. The golden petals flying around them as tears fell down the witch's eyes. "Battler-san." A gasp could be heard from the redhead. He had finally figured out who Beatrice really was.

"...No... That's not right..." He stuttered over his words with an embarassed face. "Shannon...-chan..."

The golden haired girl snapped her fingers as she removed her illusion to reveal, a certain maid.

"Welcome back, my love."

"I'm back, with my white horse."

Enthusiasm (Rica Matsumoto)

Battler grinned. His chance was upon him. He would solve this game in a heartbeat. "Tell me Beato. Your name wouldn't have to end with an -on wouldn't it?"

The witch hesitated. "Why do you ask?"

"AHA! So it is! Ihihihihi."

"...Stop that, you're embarassing yourself."

"Ihihihi. As you say, Sha-non-chan~"

Katayoku no Tori (Akiko Shikata)

"Without love the truth cannot be seen."

Battler stopped his walk. That phrase had been repeating over and over since the game had started.

"Beato...?"

The girl's tears fell from her eyes. The chains that tie her to the island appear on her body, suffocating her. "Liar..."

"What must I do to save you?"

"Remember... Battler-sa--ah~"

The chains continued to tighten around her. Making it hard for her to speak.

"Remember what?" The Ushiromiya was confused. She didn't make any sense.

"P-pro-mi-se..."

Natsu Yuuzora (Kosuke Atari)
The two sat in a secret spot that was away from the adults and the other cousins. The discussed many mysteries. Each enjoying each other's company.

"Ihihihi~ Shannon-chan! I did not know you liked mysteries~"

"B-But of course Battler-sama. I read them in my spare time."

The redhead grinned. "You know what~! How about you come take you away from here. It must be boring staying in the mansion?"

Shannon blushed. This was too sudden. "I-I-I... do not know, Battler-sama..." She glanced down embarrassed by being asked such an offer.

The boy giggled and scratched his head. "Ah. Ihihihi~ Sorry about springing that up with you. How about you tell me next year? Let's meet here!"

The maid glanced up and nodded. "Yes, of course. I'll give you my answer then."

Yume Kamo Shirenai (the s.h.e.)

Battler glanced at the maid in front of him. "S-Shannon-chan?"

"I waited you know..." She spoke in a quiet voice as she looked up at him from the chair that was usually occupied by Kinzo.

The boy blinked. "What are you doing in that chair Shannon-chan? Where's grandfather?"

"Kinzo-sama has appointed me as the next head."

"He what?"

"Welcome back, Battler-sama."

Soul taker (JAM Project)
The souls of the dead revived once more. Though the two rivals sat back to back. Their game had ended. "My role here is no longer needed. The witch can finally be put to rest."

"B-Beato."

The girl smirked as she snapped her fingers. Her whole form being engulfed by butterflies.
"Don't leave!" Tears trickled down his cheeks. They were finally reunited.

"Silly, I'm not leaving. Battler-sama."

Battler opened his eyes and the golden butterflies flew away to reveal a familiar maid. "S-Shannon you're...?"

"Yes, I am Beatrice." She said with a smile.

Hageshii Shi (Nogawa Sakura)

The battle raged on. Red text verses Blue text. The two rivals were at each other's throats. "COME AT ME USHIROMIYA BATTLER!"

"AHH! I SHALL!"

They continued clashing their swords each hearing the clanks as they grinned. "I'll have you kneel before me. Then nothing will stop me."

"Ihihihi~ I won't let you. You'll slice them cow tits for me and sweep for me... my Shannon-chan~"

That caused her to stop. "...Shannon-chan? What made you think I'm that pathetic maid?"

"Come on, I can't forget a face like that. That cute maid side of yours. Beato... no Sayo."

The girl blushed. "D-Don't be ridiculous."

"Ihihihihihi."

Mayfan

Wh-hoo!
Got me soam drabble dares.

Title: Misty's Savior
Author: Mayfan
Fandom: Pokemon
Pairing/s: Misty x Gary
Rating: I dunno, PG?

I got a bite! Misty tugged at her fishing pole, and the fish tugged back. A... little bit harder!

A Spearow suddenly flew at Misty's head, and she ducked, losing her concentration. The fish tugged again, sending Misty flying into the water, and everything went back.

When Misty woke up, she was in a strange room. Why am I not drowned? Then she saw Gary.

"Are... you the one who dragged me out of the water?" she whispered softly, and Gary nodded.

Over the next few days, Gary helped Misty get better. I never thought Gary could be this caring, she thought to herself.

Misty started to feel better, so she decided she could go home. Neither of them wanted her to leave; after Gary saved him, she felt herself blushing every time she saw him.

A few days later, Gary showed up in the Gym doorway. Misty dropped her PokeBall in surprise. "Gary! What are you doing here?"

"I came here to challenge you to a Gym Battle!"

"Don't you already have eight badges from Kanto?"

"But not yours, which means the most to me of all."

Misty blushed. "One on one, then. Go! Starmie!"

Gary pulled out a PokeBall of his own. "Go! Electivire!"

"Starmie, Ice Beam!" Misty called. Starmie's points glowed light blue and shot an icy beam, which Electivire dodged. Electricity crackled at Electivire's wires and it zapped Starmie, leaving it paralyzed.

Starmie shot a large burst of water from one of its points, slamming into Electivire and sending it flying. Electivire's fist glowed and it punched Starmie, knocking it out.

"In just two hits..." Misty murmured.

"My Electivire has an advantage," Gary pointed out, picking up the badge.

Misty nodded, then walked up to him.

Before he left, she kissed him softly on the cheek. "Thank you so much for saving me. I love you, Gary."

----

Title: Return
Fandom: Night World
Pairing/s: Ash x Mary-Lynette

It had been a year since he had left her. He promised he'd be back.

Mary-Lynette stood looking out the window, frowning. Where was he?

"Is something wrong?" her brother asked her.

"No..." said Mary-Lynette.

Suddenly there was a shadow in the distance. It was Ash!

Mary-Lynette ran outside and kissed him. Ash, I've missed you so much...

"I've missed you too. I'll never leave you again.

"EVER."

----

Title: In the Night
Pairing/s: Ash x Gary

Ash lay awake at night.

He could hear Dawn snoring, could see the pale yellow fur of his Pikachu as it slept peacefully.

He couldn't sleep tonight.

All he could think about was Gary.

He had left him, without ever telling him how he felt about him.

Ash sighed and tossed over in his bed.

He may never see his crush again.

And he may never sleep again, either.

That's so rushed. :/ But then again, they're drabbles. Haaa, I was vomiting all through the PalletShipping one CX

Last edited:

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Title: No Law Against It
Author: Skiyomi
Pairing/s: Barry/Dawn
Rating: PG
Note: For a dare.

Officer Jenny reclined in her squeaky office chair at the front desk. It had been an exhausting week. Team Rocket had held up another Pokemon Center on Friday. They hadn’t been much of a problem after they’d been shot screaming into the sky by some kid with a baseball cap, but the homicidal vacuum robot they’d left behind… well, it had taken hours to get old Mrs. Johnston out of the tube, and at this point she was just hoping that the horrible old woman wouldn't sue the city for the suction marks and ‘emotional damage’ she claimed to have been exposed to. Then there was the rare candy trafficking. It was getting worse. Kids were getting a hold of that stuff and it was just… well, you saw some sights you’d like to forget in this business. Then there was the Spearow thing. Some genius had gotten the idea to release a flock of them to control the runaway Caterpie infestation, but now the Spearows were breeding like crazy and they had a Spearow infestation on top of everything else. Bird doings were everywhere and Spearows were in the midst of being reclassified as invasive.

And now on top of everything else, some kid was shouting at her.

“I want to fine this person!” the blonde kid shouted, pointing at a girl holding a Piplup who looked like she wasn’t entirely sure what had happened. “She owes me money!”

“C-c’mon, Barry,” the girl said, holding up a hand like she was sure this all had to be a joke as her Piplup hopped onto Jenny’s desk. “You’re not serious, right?”

“Of course I’m serious, Dawn!” he that was known as Barry shot back. He leaned over Jenny’s desk. “I’m thinking at least a thousand dollars, and that’s being generous!”

Jenny gave Piplup a slightly wary look out of the corner of her eye as it investigated her stapler. “…A thousand dollars… for what?”

Barry crossed his arms. “She refused to tell me whether she was going to the Spring Carnival over in Lilyville City! She’s deliberately withholding information!”

“All I said was I didn’t know if I was going or not,” Dawn said, holding up her hands in a placatory way. “You know I’ve got a lot to do. I was thinking about lining up another photo shoot soon, or maybe even heading out to Isshu to visit Ash.”

“Ash?” Barry repeated, sounding affronted. “Why would you want to do that? The Spring Carnival happens only once every…” he paused for a moment, “…Spring,” he finished lamely. “How are you gonna miss out on it for such trivial reasons?!”

“They’re not trivial!” Dawn said, and it was her turn to sound insulted. She might’ve said more on that score, but she looked over at Jenny’s desk and got distracted. “Piplup! No!” She rushed over and lifted him forcibly away from the police officer’s coffee mug. “I’m really sorry about that,” she said earnestly.

“No trouble,” Jenny said in a faraway voice as she looked at her beak-tainted coffee. “After all, it was the only thing keeping me going.”

Barry smacked a hand down on the desk. “Enough stalling! Are you gonna help me fine this girl or not? There must be some kinda ordinance against such covert behavior.”

“There isn’t,” Jenny said dully.

“Well, could’ya check?” Barry asked.

Jenny stared at him. Then she said: “No.”

“I don’t see what the big deal is,” Dawn said, still trying to get to grips with the situation. “You always say you’re going to fine people, but you’ve never tried anything like this. What’s changed?”

“Well, uh…” Barry said, crossing his arms and looking off to the side, suddenly short of words. “It’s just… I guess it’s just important this time, is all.”

Jenny looked from Barry to Dawn and back to Barry. She rubbed her forehead. Today was going to be a headache-inducing day.

She looked Barry straight in the eye and said: “Listen. You can’t fine a girl for not going on a date with you.”

Keltena

halfway to the sky
Title: Partners in Crime
Author: Keltena
Fandom: Pokemon Special
Pairing/s: Blue/Green
Rating: PG
Note: For the truth-or-dare thread.

Green was never one to back down from a challenge.

Admittedly, he usually wasn't one to take such an idiotic challenge, either, but Blue had been insistent to the point where she could have embarrassed him in front of his own gym, and Green knew when to call it quits in a situation like that.

Now, wrapped up in some hastily-donned winter clothes that really weren't enough for the cold, Green was starting to wish he'd just thrown Blue out of the gym in the first place. It was a bit of a tight position, at least for his pride: back down and admit defeat to the annoying girl in front of him, or risk getting caught doing something incredibly stupid.

Blue, infuriatingly but unsurprisingly, had no such reservations, imparting one final taunt as she ran off: "Remember, you can't resort to battling this time! You've got to do everything yourself!" Green considered yelling a retort, but remembered another of Blue's clauses just in time: no impeding your opponent's progress. Knowing Blue, if he woke Yellow up by being noisy she'd call it off and force him into something worse.

Grinding his teeth at the thought, Green ran the short distance from Viridian to Pallet, motivating himself with irritation at Blue. By all logic, Red should be home and resting from the cold. Considering this was Red, Green decided logic could be thrown to the wind. He headed south.

True to prediction, his rival was training, apparently against a Seaking he'd scared up above the ice. Green forced his hand away from the Pokeballs at his belt; it would be so easy just to stake things over a battle, but he was going to beat Blue at this and he was going to do it right.

Shoving the embarrassment at such a ridiculous task aside, Green tiptoed up behind Red, the snow muffling his footsteps as he reached out, and--

"Who's th-- Huh? Green?"

Green prided himself on the self-control necessary not to curse or scowl. So much for that tactic. "You didn't notice me? You need to pay more attention to your surroundings."

Red blinked, frowned, and shrugged, in that order. "Well, I was training... It's not like there's anything dangerous in Pallet Town anyway." He blinked again, smiling slightly. "What's up?"

Green shrugged almost imperceptibly, weighing his chances. Stealth was out; so was anything that involved Pokemon. Being straight with Red wasn't likely to win him this dare either. That left...

"Your hat."

Red instantly looked bewildered, glancing up as if he could see the top of his head better that way. Green kicked a patch of snow aside impatiently. Finally: "...My hat?"

Green nodded as if Red was missing something obvious. "You look ridiculous." Before Red could speak, he continued. "It's covered in dirt and there's a tear in it. It doesn't look a thing like when you first bought it. Did you really not notice that?"

Red started to speak, then stopped. He tried again. The third time was the charm. "It doesn't look that bad..." Despite his words, Green noticed the question evident in Red's tone, and suppressed a triumphant smile.

"Don't be an idiot. It's called cleaning your clothes. I can't believe you never do it." He reached out and grabbed the brim of Red's hat. "Ugh... If you're not going to take care of it, I'll do it for you." Whoops, a blunder. "I'll get my sister to clean it, all right?"

Red pulled away protectively, the hat ironically coming off in the motion. As Red reached for it, Green pulled it away. "I'm not hanging around with anyone who thinks this is hygiene." He turned around and walked off.

"Hey-- Wait a minute!" Green turned, looking exasperated.

"You'll get it back tomorrow." He hesitated, then pulled off his own winter hat, throwing it to Red. The idea that 80% of your body heat was lost through your head seemed believable right now. "You can wear this for now if you need a hat. It's better for you anyway."

Leaving the confused, incredulous Red behind in the snow, Green broke into a run only when he was sure his rival wasn't going to give chase. Despite acting like a complete idiot, that hadn't gone so badly. No way had Blue beaten his time.

Back behind the gym, Green was proven painfully wrong. Blue stood there, unaware of his presence, trying on Yellow's hat. Sneaking up behind her, successfully this time, Green snatched it away.

"Hey, no touching! That's my hat now!"

Green groaned. "It's Yellow's hat. What are you going to do with it anyway?"

Blue winked, and Green resisted a sudden urge to swallow heavily; that look was never good. "That's for me to know..."

Without removing it from her waist, Blue tapped the button on her Jigglypuff's Pokeball. In one swift movement, she snatched Red's hat from an unsuspecting Green and handed them both to an already-floating Pokemon.

"...and you to find out from Red."

Green could have yelled. He could have grabbed Blue and demanded answers, and more importantly, the hat back, not hitting a girl be damned.

He sighed, staring at Blue incredulously. "You didn't say we weren't giving the hats back." And Red was expecting to get it from Daisy the next day, too...

Blue spun in place, staring up at the sky. "I forgot! Don't worry, Red and Yellow will get their hats back."

Green didn't bother to stop the glare. "So... you're just giving them back. That's a pretty pathetic prank, for you."

Blue shook her head mischievously. "In a way." Green stared. "They'll have to talk to each other now, if they want their own hats back."

Green blinked. It took a moment for the words to sink in.

"You embarrassed me in front of the gym and my rival just so you could try to set them up?" Blue took a step forward, shrugging innocently.

"Of course not! All of that was your fault. I just did what any good samaritan would do for my friends... And you helped."

Green exhaled slowly, resting his head on one hand. "God, now I'm glad I don't wear a hat."

Blue pulled his hand away, pushing his head up. Green froze. "Hey, I'd never do anything like that to my partner in crime." Green didn't move. Blue's pout turned into a smile once more. "Besides..." She dropped her hands and turned away.

"...I can tell I don't need to in this instance."

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Title: Decisions, Decisions
Pairing/s: Cynthia/Dawn
Note: Dared by Keltena.

Dawn chanced a look at the Sinnoh Champion over her menu. It had been a real surprise running into Cynthia on her way into town and she’d been happy to see a familiar face. After traveling alone for awhile you get lonely for your friends. Getting to call someone as amazing as Cynthia a friend was a treat in itself. So she’d been thrilled when Cynthia agreed to go with her to the local ice cream parlor and catch up.

“Hmm,” Cynthia hummed, looking over the menu as though heavily weighing her options.

Dawn couldn’t help but think it as she looked on… Cynthia was such an impressive person. Even when she wasn’t battling! She was strong, but more than that she was compassionate, understanding and empathetic.

Not to mention beautiful, she couldn’t help but think wistfully. It’s hard not to be jealous of that hair-do. Her whole look attracted attention. She had to admit it, no one wore dress pants and fur trim quite like Cynthia. At this point, Dawn thought to herself, I’m not sure if I want to be her or if I just want to marry her.

She gasped in surprise at herself and tried to hide behind her menu. Cynthia didn’t appear to notice.

…That was a joke, right? She asked herself. Well, I should know, shouldn’t I?

Her face steamed red behind her menu. What’s with the awkwardness of the sudden? she chided herself. You’ve battled alongside her before and you didn’t feel the need to spazz out!

…Well, yes, she added as an afterthought, but there always was something major going on. Now that all the distractions are gone I guess I’m just… noticing things more.

She shook her head violently. Why was she thinking such crazy things anyway? It must’ve just been because she was hungry. Yeah. That’s it.

“Decisions, decisions,” Cynthia said, tapping a polished nail against the table.

Dawn found herself wishing Cynthia would just make up her mind. She was sure that her mental turmoil had to be just a low blood sugar thing. Once she had some food in her system, things would start making sense again.

“This place seems really good,” Dawn said. “I’m sure it’ll be great no matter what you get.”

“But it’s so hard to choose,” Cynthia responded. “You can only pick three different scoops for the custom banana split.” She looked over the list and began reading down the highlights: “Mint chocolate chip, cookie dough, butter pecan, strawberry, peanut butter, fudge…” she trailed off. “I’m just not sure how to narrow it down to three.”

“Well…” Dawn began, shifting uncomfortably. “I guess you could get mint chocolate chip, cookie dough, and butter pecan and I could get strawberry, peanut butter, and fudge and then you could always have some of mine too.”

Dawn winced backwards in instant embarrassment as soon as the words were out of her mouth. She wanted to hide behind the menu again, but Cynthia was staring at her.

“That is,” Dawn began again, nervously waving her hands. “You don’t have to if you don’t want to! I mean, like, don’t feel pressured to if you’re worried that I have germs or something!”

Congratulations, a snide little voice in her head said, you’ve just told Sinnoh Champion and all around fantastic individual Cynthia that you have germs. Nice. Dawn crumpled.

When she looked up, Cynthia was beaming at her.

“I think that is an excellent idea, Dawn,” she said, putting down her menu.

rioT6296

a girl who dreams (:
Title: She's Mine
Author: Riot6296
Pairing/s: PenguinShipping (Kenny/Ash)
Note: Dared by CoordinatingMaster

Dawn.

Finally,

was Kenny's girlfriend.

The boy smiled at the thought of it. It felt so good to call her his girlfriend, emphasis on the his.

She was finally his.

After all those years of waiting, after all this time...they were finally together.

He loved how he could put his arm around her now without her looking at him weird anymore. He loved how he could hug her anytime. He loved how he could steal kisses from her without her even being bothered by it.

He loved how she was his now.

He wouldn't have to be so "overprotective" of her anymore, whenever a guy came up and talked to her. Because they were an item now, and he knew that Dawn would never cheat on him. She was too nice to go down to that level.

And Kenny was glad that she was like that.

'Oh Dawn...' he thought in his head, a smitten smile creeping up his face as he began to think of his love.

She was, in fact, the girl of his dreams.

She was beautiful; with that long midnight blue hair, those sapphire eyes, that shining grin, and that perfect figure...what boy couldn't help but stare at her? She stood out from all the other girls.

There was just something about her that made her different.

And, not to mention, her amazing personality.

She had the kind of personality that everyone could love. She was just that type of person that anybody, and everybody, would want to be around.

She was so perfect...so incredible, so...so flawless.

'She's amazing,' he thought again,

and then a smile came upon his face again;

'She's mine.'

eryyy

Ace Trainer
Title: Different Paths
Author: Espeon 114x
Pairing: Pearlshipping (Ash/Dawn)
Note: Dared by Skiyomi

“If you wanna go your way, then go!”

“Why don’t you?!”

“Fine!”

“Fine!”

Brock sighed and buried his head while Ash and Dawn screamed at each other. They ended up getting into a big argument about which direction to go. The trio had just made it into a cave while on their way to Sunyshore and Ash’s next gym battle and came across a fork in the path. Ash wanted to go one and Dawn wanted to go the other way so they both argued about which way to go.

Piplup, in Dawn’s arms, sighed and buried his head in his fins. He always hates it when his trainer and Ash argued. They always seem to constantly argue now so much and that’s the first sign of love. Of course the two are just too thick-headed to even admit they have feelings for each other.

Pikachu, on Ash’s left shoulder, closed his eyes and sighed. If they continue to fight, I’m swear I’m gonna shock the both of them! Pikachu, just like Piplup has had with Ash and Dawn’s arguments and can’t seem to take too much more of it.

“You think you’re so smart, don’t you?” Ash screamed. Both his face and his voice showed anger.

“I know this is the right way so when you reach a dead end, whose gonna be the one laughing?!” Dawn screamed back at him; anger evident in her actions.

Ash scowled and walked off in his own direction while Dawn walked off on her own direction. Brock shook his head, “Ash, Dawn, wait!” Brock shouted, following Ash down the path he went down.

Meanwhile, neither Ash or his friends had noticed that they were being watched while Ash and Dawn were arguing. Team Rocket; a trio made up of two humans, a male and a female, as well as a Pokemon named Meowth, who somehow acquired the amazing to speak, just stared after them. They disguised themselves as mine workers so no one would know who they are.

After a few minutes, the red-haired female, Jessie, “both the boy twerp and the girl twerp seemed to be arguing a lot lately.”

The blue-haired male, James, and Meowth nodded in agreement. “I think they’re both too afraid to admit that they have feelings for each other.” James said, sighing.

“So, should we tell them that both paths do run into each other?” Jessie asked, looking at her companions.

James and Mewoth looked back and they smiled at each other, “Nah!”

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Title: Failed Summoning
Fandom: Digimon/Slayers
Pairing/s: Sora/Matt
Note: Dared by Oceanus119. I have never seen Digimon ;_;

The figures in the middle of the magic circle shone in an appropriately eldritch way that shrouded the details of each figure in a sort of reverse-silhouette effect. Chalk lines beneath them scribbled in occult patterns, as though whoever had drawn them had trembled in fear of the dark creatures they would soon be calling (or they were just excitable). Torches lined the perimeter of the circle, their flames licking the night. The magic light dimmed to reveal the figures as two stunned eleven year olds, which was not at all in keeping with the supernatural atmosphere.

“Ooooaaawww! Miss Lina! You read it wrong!” a female voice screeched.

“Well, I’m sorry, Amelia,” the peevish voice of Lina Inverse retorted. “If you think you can read this worm-eaten incantation written by a mad-man on quicksilver better than I can, then be my guest!”

“Umm… what’s going on, Matt?” the girl in the circle asked, blinking as the magic glow dimmed.

“I don’t know, Sora,” the boy called Matt said. He turned to the two girls with the magic book. “Hey! What’s going on here? You two have some explaining to do!”

Amelia bent down to eye-level with the kids. “Umm… I know that this is a bit of a long-shot, but you two aren’t demons, are you?”

“Demons?” Sora repeated incredulously. “Why would you think something like that?!”

“We’re Digidestines!” Matt said, hands still in fists.

Amelia turned an admonishing eye on her companion. “They’re Digidestines, Miss Lina!”

“Whatever that means,” Lina said, rolling her eyes. “Look, the pronunciation here is really fiddly, and it’s in a dead language. What am I supposed to do?”

“I told you we shouldn’t have tried to summon him anyway!” Amelia responded. “It’s just not right!”

“Yeah, yeah. It’s not like we have any other options anyway,” Lina dismissively. She flicked her eyes up to the scared preteens in the circle. “Look, I’m gonna try to send you back now. But I’m not exactly sure where I got you from, so I might be off by a couple of worlds and a century or two. I’m sure you’ll figure it out in no time though. You may feel a slight pinch as every atom in your body is destroyed and rebuilt.” She turned her eyes back to the book.

Sora put her hand on the fist at Matt’s side. “Matt, I’m scared.”

Midnightmoon6o2

"Tougher than you."
A future idea i plan to finish writing. xD

Title: Finding the spirit within
Author: Midnightmoon602 (me)
Pairing/s: Pokeshipping & Pearlshipping
Rating: MA, for violence and language

Pokeshipping

His fist came rushing to the young boy. As his mind screamed to run his body refuse as it was already in too much pain to listen to any advice. The shadow grabbed his shirt and lifted him off his feet as his was dangling in the hands of what the shadow refers to himself. The raven hair boy’s eyes blinked from time to time, trying to not let the pain turn him down. That he knew that once he closed them for longer than the second. It would be the end to everything he knew.

“To be stuck in your body is more painful than what you’re feeling now, boy.” He laughed right after. It was getting harder to breath as Ash felt his lungs about to shut down, ready to give up. At least he would see her. Say sorry, ask for forgiveness. The sound of footsteps hastened as both heard another unknown victim was running to their death place.

“Ash?!” Her voice called out the boy’s name. “What is happening to you?!” She called. Her voice wasn’t as loud since she was on the other end of the door. her fists collided on the door numerous times, asking for a sign that Ash was alright. “Ash?!” She repeated as she continued knocking on the boy’s bedroom door.

“Misty...” his voice was starting to fade out that it was hard for anyone to hear. His tone of voice began to sound rasp and dry. The door flashed wide open and in came the young gym leader. Her face was traumatic to what she saw with her eyes, she quickly stepped backwards but soon fear froze her to the spot. She wanted to speak but that to, died. Electricity crawled up the shadow’s arm as a grin grew on his face. His eyes glared straight into her emerald eyes. Sending a message through vision. A small neon blue sphere started to grow on his palm as more electrical sparks became more visible and materialize. Never did the young gym leader felt so much fear, more fear than seeing bug pokemon right in front of her eyes.

“Don’t kill her!” Ash yelled as he struggled to escape the shadows tight grip.

“Too late.” He smirked as the electrical beam soon headed towards the red head’s direction. The beam was a direct hit as a huge flash emerged when came into contact with the girl’s body. A huge collision soon appeared when her small body collapsed onto the ground. Her body didn’t respond after the attack. No movement happened afterwards. Only silence.

Pearlshipping

He slowly took each step carefully and slowly as he could, treating each step like they were fragile glass steps and could break any moment with Misty guiding him down the stairs, treating him like a child learning to walk. Soon both made down the stairs and there standing in front of the boy was his own mother and the professor he first met when he started his journey. His mother covered his mouth, finding hard to believe that her son was awake and calm. Different to what her own eyes told her the last time she saw her own son. She began to take one step at a time, each step gradually getting faster and confident. Soon her pace turned into a running pace and she embraced her only child in her arms, breaking Ash’s grip with Misty’s hand. Her mother didn’t say a word but instead began to cry. He felt his mother’s love and concern and how worried she was. He slowly lifted his arms and enfolded his arms around his mother. He tried his best not to cry.

“I’m sorry mom.” His expression in his voice sounded he was about to cry in front of his mother. “I didn’t mean to do that to you.” Tears soon fell down his cheeks.

His mother looked into his eyes and wiped her son’s tears away. She soon smiled as she fixed her son’s hair. “I’m so glad your even alive.” Tears of joy started to build in her eyes. “The night I saw you, that’s nothing compared to what you did to me earlier.” Tears ran down her cheeks. “I’m glad you were so concerned to me.” She continued to cry. “That night I saw you, you were covered in so much blood I couldn’t tell you was my own son and the look in your eyes, and they stained the colour of blood.” She continued to shed more tears and soon her old time friend, Professor Oak came to her side and placed his hand on her left shoulder. “I could have never imagined my own son looking back at me asking for forgiveness when he has done nothing wrong.”

“Mom please...” His mother’s influence started to make him start to feel guilt inside of him. “...please stop crying Mom.”

She wiped her tears away as soon her son asked for the request. She smiled slightly and rubbed her fingers down his right cheek. “I’m so happy to have a son like you. Any mother would be jealous that you are my son.” She hugged her son once more. “I’m so glad you’re here. If you died that night, I don’t know what I would do.”

“If she didn’t die that night, she would have killed you. It was either you or her.”

Kasumi’s statement ran through his mind over and over again. Also his mother last statement of her not knowing what to do if he died with her ran freely in his thoughts. The night of the murder re-ran in his head. The glare in her eyes was not the same; the cheerful caring girl he cared for became the stare of death in them that night. Dark aura surrounded her body as she grinned at him with a devilish smile. Her laugh had lost the kindness in them and each time she laughed that night was more of a mock at everything he achieved at. Her hair was wild and loose and had lost the beauty he admired.

She did have the intension to kill him that night.

Durp

Title: N/A
Author: Durp (I normally use 'Radiant Gloom' as my crappy pen-name, but I don't plan on putting it anywhere else, so...)
Fandom: Batman
Pairing/s: Batman/The Joker
Rating: PG?
Note: Dared by Darato. I'm not sure what canon this is, but my obvious inner sicko has shown through in this. lol.

The best kind of Batman was one that was completely under the Joker's control.

The Joker took a sadistic joy in seeing the obvious power struggle between him and Batman; It made him think that the so-called "Dark Knight" wasn't so mighty after all. But he was a little masochistic too, getting hurt himself was equally as fun.

Yes, the best kind of Batman was one that was completely under the Joker's control.

But he wouldn't have minded if it was the other way around, either.

OH NOES :0

rioT6296

a girl who dreams (:
Title: Okay
Author: Riot6296
Fandom: SPPF
Pairing/s: Riot6296/Darato
Note: I was dared. x)

A young teenaged girl softly sighed as she hid behind the menu she was holding.

"I barely know anything about him..." she muttered under her breath.

The girl, who was known as Riot6296, sat at a local fancy restaurant. Why, do you might ask, she was there? Well, other SPPF members had set her up with another member on a blind date. Riot6296 didn't know why they did, and why she even let them drag her into this...

...but it was too late to back out now.

She was already sitting at a table they've reserved for the blind date, a slightly awkward smile plastered on her face everytime he looked at her. He'd already offered to pay for her, and she'd already politely agreed.

Plus, it was just plain rude to ditch your date.

But, Riot6296 really wasn't good with dates. Especially blind dates.

"Hey, are you feeling alright?" a voice interrupted her thoughts.

Returning to reality, she lowered her menu down to look at the boy in front of her.

A concerned expression took over his face, his eyes full of worry.

Riot6296 gulped. "I-I'm fine, Darato," she lied, her voice breaking.

Darato kept a straight face, his mouth in a thin line. "It's okay if you're nervous. To tell you the truth, I am too," he admitted. "But, if we wanna make this date worthwhile, I say we should push that anxiety aside, and just get to know each other. Okay?"

'Wow, he's really straightforward...' Riot6296 thought, '...and, he's right.'

She paused for a second, and then smiled at the boy, and replied,

"Okay."

eryyy

Ace Trainer
Title: Come With Me
Pairing: Penguinshipping (Kenny/Dawn) One-sided Pearlshipping (Ash/Dawn)
Note: I was dared x(

“Ash, Brock, thanks for everything! I’ll miss you guys!”

Dawn shouted as she stood on the dock waving to Ash, Pikachu, and Brock, who are on the ferry on their way back to Kanto. Dawn knew that her travels with Brock and Ash wouldn’t be forever but she never expected the day would come so quickly.

“Pip Piplup!” Piplup yelled while waving to Pikachu

As Dawn continued to wave to Brock and Ash, Piplup jumped on her shoulder. “Piplup?” Piplup asked in a worried voice.

Dawn gave the Pokemon a sad smile. “I’m ok, Piplup. Don’t worry.”

“Hey Deedee!”

A voice from behind Dawn and Piplup came. Dawn turned around, where she was met with the sight of her childhood friend and now rival, Kenny.

“Kenny? What are you doing here?” Dawn asked, surprise evident in her voice.

“I came over because I was getting ready to go to Hoenn to compete in the contest there,” Kenny said before he started to look around for Ash and Brock. “Hey, Dawn, where did Ash and Brock go?”

Dawn looked at Kenny sadly, “they left.”

“Huh, what was that?”

“They left.” she said, getting a bit irritated by Kenny’s questions. “They went back to Kanto.”

“Oh bummer,” Kenny said, looking at Dawn disappointed. Kenny noticed how upset Dawn was about Ash and Brock leaving Sinnoh and that’s when he also realize that Dawn did develop some feelings for Ash while she, Brock, and Ash were traveling through Sinnoh. “Hey Deedee, why don’t you come to Hoenn with me?”

“Huh?”

“Yeah, you never did give me an answer when I asked you to travel with me if I beat Ash in a battle. So, come on, why don’t you come with me to Hoenn?”

Dawn managed to smile a little bit. “Sure Kenny. I’ll come with you.”

“Great, then lets go!”

“Ok, but one thing,”

“What’s that?”

“Stop calling me Deedee. The name is Dawn!”

Title: A Sticky Situation
Author: pokefan#493
Pairing: Fatherlyshipping (Falkner/Janine)
Note: dareee. It's more of the Friendship genre than Romance. D:

The weather was chilly and windy one morning at Fuchsia City; the clouds were abundant and blocked the suns rays from hitting the Earth. One young man was going through his daily routine of flying over to the Fuchsia City gym to meet up and talk to a friend of his whom he found out he shared many common things with; one such thing being their fathers.

The young man, Falkner, was on land not one minute after hopping off his Pidgeot before a thick and sticky thread wrapped around his torso, pulling him towards the ground before he can say "oof".

"Well, if it isn't Falkner!" a feminine voice said with amusement. Falkner opened his eyes after the shock of being pulled down and looked up, eyes meeting those of the person he came to see, Janine. Her Ariados came into view, the webbing protruding from its abdomen connected with him.

"J-Janine! Um, could you get me out of this?" he pleaded, wriggling in his spot to gesture the web immobilizing him. Janine laughed at his pathetic state, but soon looked down on him with a devilish grin.

"No, I don't think so," she whispered, and Falkner was starting to question his decision of going out in rain-threatening weather.

Now that's what I call a "sticky situation"! 8'D

Last edited:

Durp

Title: N/A, yet again D:
Author: Durp
Pairing: FurryPonytailshipping (Zoroark/Ninetales)
Note: DARE :0

They were like yin and yang. Opposites. Light fox, dark fox.

Because of this, their relationship was rocky from the start. Both of their kind were against the very thought of a union between them, and they agreed. But they both managed to put up with each other...to the point they had children together!?

When Zoroark came into their den, his mate Ninetales growled at him for being late and not bringing enough food back. It was her usual way of cursing him for being a useless excuse of a father, in her opinion.

"Two? You only brought two Raticates back? That isn't nearly enough to feed the kits and ourselves at the same time, and you know it!" Ninetales snarled at him. "I bet you didn't even hunt them, you probably just found them dead somewhere."

Zoroark plopped the dead rat Pokemon on the floor of the den and turned his back to her angrily, and she did the same. He knew she added that last part just for the sake of adding more venom when she spoke to him, but he ignored it. Just then, they heard the hungry crying of the little ones.

Both parents turned around to look at their children. Their kits were nestled in the corner of the den. They were unusual; Pokemon babies were usually only the species of the mother. This was a rare case, as Ninetales gave birth to a batch of both Vulpix and Zorua. Unlike their parents, they got along at their young age, and were cuddling up together closely, while yipping at each other in an adorable way.

Zoroark finally spoke. "You know what?"

"Oh, what now?" Ninetales replied with disdain.

"See our kits? They aren't bickering, unlike us. Maybe we should be like them, for once."

Ninetales would normally be too 'proud' to admit to agreeing to Zoroark, she made an exception, this one time.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Title: Motivation
Pairing/s: Gary/Misty (also some light Ash/Misty implications)
Note: Dared by Love in a Mist

Gary put away his pen knife, his carving work complete. He stood back proudly to let Misty see his work. She leaned forward and squinted at the sign.

“‘Gary was here. Ash is a loser!’” she read. She scowled at him. “I thought you quit this kind of thing. Aren’t you friends now?”

“Well, sure,” Gary said with a shrug. “But it’s not serious or anything. It’s just for old time’s sake to let him know I’m in Isshu.”

“Maybe,” Misty said, giving him a critical look. “But it sort of just seems like you’re trying to get him mad.”

Gary laughed. “When Ash gets mad, he gets motivated. And I think he needs all the motivation he can get.”

Misty sighed. “When Ash gets mad, he makes stupid mistakes,” she opined.

“I think he’ll be really motivated when the two of us show up,” Gary said loftily.

“Really?” Misty said, blinking at him. “Why?”

“Oh, you’ll see,” Gary said teasingly, putting an arm around her shoulder as the two walked on.

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Two dares!

Title: 69
Author: Osiris the Dark
Pairing: Rocketshipping (Jessie x James)
Rating: T for suggestiveness

Jessie was practicing for her next Contest, having forced James to loan him Mime Jr. for the appeal rounds, as that was all he’d allow for his baby Psychic-type. James and Meowth were watching with mild interest.

“Mime Jr., use Confusion!” Jessie commanded. Mime Jr. gave a cheerful cry as a blue glow covered Jessie and she began to levitate. Mime Jr. twirled her around and around for a minute.

“Now for the grand finale!” cried Jessie. All Mime Jr. shot Jessie like a cannonball straight ahead… into James, who had been spooked by a Haunter.

Having seen what it had done, Mime Jr. dropped the Confusion and checked to make sure everyone was okay. Jessie was on top of James in the sixty-nine position.

It took all of Meowth’s willpower to not burst out laughing.

Title: Blast Off Of Love
Author: Osiris the Dark
Pairing: Twerpyshipping (James x Misty)
Rating: K+
Misty didn’t know why she was here.

She was on a beach in Isshu, which is God-knows-how-far-away from Cerulean, on a vacation with her sisters. The Gyms in Kanto always stopped accepting challengers at this time of year in observance of the Indigo Conference. Still, Isshu was a bit too far away for her liking, but Daisy promised a super-rare Water Pokemon for coming with them, so she figured she’d at least get some fresh blood into her Gym team. For now, though, her tan was more important.

Suddenly, out of the corner of her eye, she saw a blue-haired guy in black giving her the eye, one she recognized as James from Team Rocket. Wordlessly calling out her new Mijumaru – the Pokemon Daisy promised her – she ordered a Boiling Water attack, which sent James blasting off again.

“Geez, I hope that didn’t burn him,” Misty thought. She dismissed the idea just as soon as it arrived, understanding he’s had worse.

EDIT: Rank up! I think I've mastered this whole posting thing!

Last edited:
Title: Two Can Play at That Game
Author: TRO
Fandom: Po-ke-mon
Pairing: Uncomfortableshipping (Conway x Ursula)
Notes: Fail dare. Not to be taken seriously.

A malicious glint flashed over the lenses of Conway's glasses. He peered around the corner of the hall to see a red-haired girl standing there, Plusle and Minun at her side.

"Our next opponent thinks he's so undefeatable with that Slowking of his. But we'll show him our special combo!" At this, the girl, Ursula, cackled wildly, a horrible sound that resonated through the hall.

"Heh, so she's been watching my battle style and thinks I'll be using Slowking, eh? I'll just show her differently..." Conway chuckled to himself, adjusting his glasses once more.

...It wasn't long before the battle commenced, and then promptly ended, with both of Ursula's Electric Pokemon fallen to Conway's Aggron and Shuckle.

"It's like you knew what I was planning to do, but howw?" Ursula cried after the battle.

"You're not the only one who can cree- I mean, using cunning in order to obtain an advantage over your opponent. If you want...I can show you some of my clever strategies sometime..." Conway leaned in close to Ursula's face, flashing a grin. She backed up in disgust.

"Ew, yeah right." With that, she sauntered off, not caring if she lost.

But once Conway gained an interest in you, it wasn't easy to shake off..."

wat was that i dont even.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Title: An Instant Rapport
Pairing/s: Pearlshipping/Pokeshipping
Note: Dared by Oceanus119.

Ash sat back on sofa and stared at the television set. He was barely watching it. To be honest, he was just glad to be back home for a little while. Journeying was fun… but it was tiring. It was nice to be able to see his mom again. Not to mention old friends.

He looked off to the side of the room with a less-than-happy expression. Old friends, that was the thing. It had been the best surprise imaginable to find Misty waiting when they got home. Man, was it ever good to see her again!

But… he’d barely gotten to talk to her since.

Misty and Dawn sat in the corner of the room chatting animatedly to one another as if there was no tomorrow. They seemed to be having fun.

“I don’t get it,” Ash said quietly to Brock. “Why are they getting along so well?”

Brock raised an eyebrow as he sipped his still-too-hot chocolate. “Did you expect them to be enemies or something?”

“No,” Ash said, and to Brock’s ear it sounded rather wistful. “I just thought… you know, they’d be nice to each other and stuff… But they’re acting like they’re been friends forever.”

“An instant rapport,” Brock said in that voice he tried to use to sound more mature than he was.

“I mean, they’ve just met,” Ash said, gesturing wildly. “What could they be talking about for hours and hours?” He fell back onto the sofa again. “What could they possibly have in common?”

Brock sipped the tongue-burning liquid in his mug and thought for a moment. Then he said: “Maybe… you?”

“Whaaaaat?” Ash said, sitting up immediately.

He turned over to look at the girls, still in the midst of their happy little discussion. Misty pointed to him and said something he couldn’t hear. Dawn blushed and Misty giggled.

Ash stood up and bellowed in their direction: “Hey! What are you two whispering about?”

Title: The Sky is Falling
Author: pokefan#493
Pairing/s: OldRivalShipping
Note: once again, a dare.

"...Blue."

"What?"

The young man with sandy brown hair quickly glanced at the equally young woman sitting beside him before returning his attention to the vast and clear sky.

"Green, what is it?" the girl asked a second time. Green brought his tea cup to his lips and sipped the warm beverage casually, briefly ignoring the deathly glare the brunette was piercing through him. He set his cup down and continued his gazing.

"Nothing; I was just remarking how blue the sky was," he responded. "Why do you have to assume that every time I say the word 'blue' it must refer to you?" He cast his emerald eyes towards his fellow Dex Holder, and was forever glad he did.

Blue's earlier frown transformed into a gorgeous smile as bright as day that could cause any man to fall into the deep abyss of love.

"Well, I think of you whenever I see anything that's green." Her hand intertwined with his, her smile still stunning.

Be careful, Green, or you'll fall too.

man I love this shipping.

eryyy

Ace Trainer
Title: Ailment of the Heart
Pairing/s: Pearlshipping
Note: Dared by ~SkyHigh~

“Achooo!”

Ash groaned as he leaned back against the edge of his bed, running a tissue over his nose.

Of all the rotten luck, he thought to himself as he watched the opening ceremony of the Lily of the Valley Conference of the Sinnoh League. It’s just so unfair that I can’t be down there. Why now, out of all times I could have been sick with the flu, why did have to be now? It was true, the opening ceremony of the Lily of the Valley Conference had just begun and he was unable to participate due to the fact that he had gotten sick with the flu.

“Ughh, why me?” Ash groaned, burying his head in his pillow.

Dawn walked out from the bathroom of their hotel room to see Ash burying his head in his pillow and she couldn’t help but chuckle a bit. “Still upset that you had to miss the opening ceremony, huh?” she asked, she kind of felt sorry for Ash. If she was forced to miss the opening ceremony of the Grand Festival, she’d be angry.

“Yessss!” Ash exclaimed, drawing the word out slowly. “Paul’s gonna think I forfeited the league and that I was too scared to battle him again! He won’t think I’m a worthy rival! I’m not gonna give him that satisfaction, Dawn, I just won’t!”

Dawn sighed and slapped her hand to her forehead. Why is always Paul this and Paul that with him? “You’re sick, Ash, I think Paul will understand.” She paused before she continued, “besides, I’m not going to let you gonna down there and risk your condition getting any worse.” With that, Dawn put a tray on Ash’s lap, which had a bowl of soup, “now, eat up.” Ash groaned and looked up at Dawn, “I also have your meds here too, Ash.”

“What are you now? My mother? I’m not hungry, anyways,” Ash asked irritated.

Dawn gave Ash a stern look, “eat up and take your meds before I shove them down your throat. You know I will, Ash, especially since Brock’s not here to stop me.”

“Yes, Dawn,” Ash said, took the spoon, and began to eat his soup. When I get better, someone’s gonna get it, is that the last thought that crossed Ash’s mind as he angrily looked up Dawn.

And that’s a promise too.

Status
Not open for further replies.