• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Short 'n Sweet: The Drabble Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Title: Dangerous
Author: Darth Osiris/Osiris the Dark
Fandom: Pokemon
Paring: Thunderstormshipping (Vaporeon x Jolteon)
Rating: PG for mentions of mating
Other: This may or may not be the first in a series of Eeveelution drabbles. PM me with feedback, and we'll go from there.

She was water.

He was electricity.

To her, he was dangerous.

Sure, he had legs that could carry him for miles, and his spikes only enhanced his bad boy image. But that didn’t change the fact that they were incompatible as far as type was concerned.

She knew it was silly to think of such things. After all, she knew a fellow Vaporeon that was seeing a Houndoom (who she thought was trouble.

But one false move on either of their parts could be potentially disastrous for one or even both of them, especially if they would be mating.

She stopped, allowing oh so sweet fantasies of the mating process to run rampant through her head.

She was water.

He was electricity.

To her, he was dangerous.

But then, she thought as she licked her lips, she always was the type to live dangerously.

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Title: Discipline
Pairing: Simmershipping (Vaporeon and Flareon)
Rating: PG-13
Other: I am on a roll!

It was well know around these parts that Pyro the Flareon was a notorious womanizer.

Not that he didn’t respect female Pokemon (especially after a nasty encounter with a Kangaskhan, but we won’t go there). He just flirted with any Pokemon that had a vagina. The sad thing is, they all fell for him without much effort on his part.

His current girlfriend, Ariel the Vaporeon, resisted at first, but in the end, she became the latest of Pyro’s conquests.

Fortunately, she had a little something on him. Whenever he even looked at a cute female Pokemon, she would spray him with a Water Gun, and he would be on his best behavior for the rest of the day.

Pyro wasn’t a bad Pokemon, and he and Ariel really liked each other. He just needed a little discipline.

Cierra

✮:: Southern Cross
Title: My Elemental Chemical Romance
Author: Cierra
Pairing: Thawshipping (GlaceonXFlareon)
Rating: PG

Part One: Glaceon's side.

Fire.

Ice.

Two clans always at battle. Fire fought with flames, ice fought with beams of frozen - and sometimes regular - liquid. Fire usually triumphed, but there were times where Ice was victorious. Fire was known for being evil and merciless, Ice was known for its calm, cool interior. That's what I grew up learning.

The Glaceon clan was by far the proudest. The Flareon clan was by far the most ruthless. And yet, the son of the Flareon tribe's leader always seemed to attract my risk-taking intellectual. He was rude, deadly, and a glutton, but deep down seemed rather cowardly. Perfect for a girl like me...

Part Two: Flareon's side:

Fire.

Ice.

Two clans always at battle. Fire fought with flames, ice fought with pathetic beams of frozen liquid (though regular liquids may be involved sometimes). Fire nearly always stood victorious over the lowly ice types, and only a few times did the Ice weaklings win. Fire was known for being tough and manly, Ice was known for being wimpy and too kind-hearted. That's what I have been taught to recognize since childhood.

But that girl, the Glaceon, daughter of the Glaceon tribe leader, she was something different. Her fur shone out of all the Glaceon around her, and her personality was probably the most different out of all of them. I liked her for it. And perhaps that's how it'll always be...

---

not done by a dare this time, but done out of my own boredom :3 I like Fire and Ice types (not to mention Eevee and Eeveelutions), so this worked well XD

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
A dare forced me to do this.

Title: Like a Bee to Honey
Author: CyberBlastoise
Pairing/s: Brock x Vespiquen

Brock, an asian male with brown spiked hair, closed eyes, wearing a green shirt and brown pants, and having a green backpack, was traveling along Route 2 to Pewter City when he caught glimpse of a large pick-up truck pulled at the side of the road. He walked up to it and noticed that it was a black Ford F-150. There was no driver to be found, and, a white sheet covered the back. Brock looked around to see if anyone was nearby. He felt the engine, and it was still warm. Then, he heard some racket in the back of the truck. The sheet on the back for some reason started to move. Brock removed the sheet to see that a Vespiquen was locked inside a cage. “This is terrible,” thought Brock. “Who would be so mean as to do this to a poor Pokemon?”

Two Team Rocket grunts, one male and one female, exited the forest nearby. They both wore about the same set of clothing, a black hat, a black shirt with a red letter ‘R’ on the chest area, a pair of white pants, and black boots. The female told the male, “I told you to go before we left, but did you listen to me? Noooooo…”

“Sorry,” replied the annoyed grunt. He looked toward the truck to see that Brock was near it. He called, “Hey, what are you doing?”

Brock pointed at the vehicle and calmly asked, “Is this your truck?”

“Yes, why do you ask?” replied the female grunt.

Brock’s eyes flared, he reached for a pokeball on his belt, and he angrily asked, “What gives you the right to treat that Vespiquen like that?”

“The writer said we could,” responded the male Rocket member. He pulled out a pokeball from his belt and called, “Let’s show this twerp who’s boss, Raikou.” A dog like yellow pokemon with a white mane, purple cape-like fur, and a white “X” over its mouth. The Raikou started to spark electricity around it.

Brock pulled out a pokeball and called, “Go Steelix!” He threw the pokeball into the air and a giant metallic serpent with large iron jaws and a spiked tail appeared from the red laser that the pokeball ejected.

The large pokemon yelled, “Steeeeeel!”

Brock called, “Use Fissure!” The Steelix hit the ground with its tail and an earthquake shooked the entire battle scene. The Raikou suddenly fell over from exhaustion. Brock went up to the Rocket Grunts and said, “If I see you two again, you will wish you were dead.” Brock took his fists and knocked the male grunt in the stomach. The male grunt, after he was hit, started to spew stomach juices from his mouth. The female grunt seen this and ran as fast as the author let her but not fast enough to evade Brock. Brock took a rose bush with his bare hands and started to beat on the girl until she bled. Afterwards, Brock released the Vespiquen and said, “Now you’re free.” The yellow bee pokemon started to hug Brock. Brock claimed, “You’re welcome.” He started to leave, but the Vespiquen kept following him. After a while, Brock asked, “Do you want to travel with me?” Vespiquen nodded its head. Brock captured it in a pokeball. Then after the capture he sent out his newly obtained pokemon. Now every time Brock sends out his Vespiquen, it comes toward Brock and starts to kiss him.

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Uh... did you have to give the grunt a Raikou? Out of all the Pokemon in the Pokemon world, why did you give the grunt a Raikou?!

Okay, this next one was a dare, but I had no inspiration, so I succumbed to the need for the Drabble-Matic. I have to say, some parts actually made sense, which is good for someone who wants to stay professional, but has a severe case of writer's block.

Title: The Beautiful Stranger
Author: Darth Osiris/Osiris the Dark/Drabble-Matic
Fandom: Pokemon with references to Bleach
Pairing: Jessie x James (Rocketshipping)
Rating: Yep. Definite PG-13, possibly R.

The sun was high and the trees stirred lightly in the breeze. Jessie strode along the path, making for Odd Castle with all speed. Hidden from the eyes of man and beast, she carried the Tired Pikachu, which no other must touch until it could be delivered into the safekeeping of the Wizard Hair.

A rustling of the dried leaves beside the path gave her warning and she drew her jumpy crackers just in time to face the happy man who flew at her with such grace that she was almost dazzled.

The man struck maniacally, and Jessie barely raised her crackers to meet the attack. They fought long and lazily until all the air rang with the sound of their conflict.

At last, Jessie found herself forced to one knee, the man's crackers pressed to her great fist. "I am James of Odd Castle," he said. "You are an unworthy guardian for the Tired Pikachu. Prepare yourself, for I am about to send you on the ball."

But Jessie had been waiting for such a chance and, bringing up her crackers with a twist, overpowered James and pinned him to the ground. "What say you now?" Jessie said, looking down upon him.

James's uniform shimmered like rain over the frozen skies. "I have underestimated you, Jessie. I was sent to test your fitness for this task. To you I pledge my loyalty...and more."

Jessie's desire was enflamed. Her fist throbbed and all her thoughts were to punch James like a Pikachu. Jessie caressed James's hungry uniform and he responded. They came together joyfully, and their joining was as annoyed as their battle, and also much louder.

"Ah, my sweet bleach!" Jessie groaned and punched James as angrily as she could.

"Ouch!" he yelled. "What the hell is that?"

"Oh," Jessie said. "That's where I put the Tired Pikachu for safekeeping. Sorry."

When they had finished their romp, they drowsed gaily on the grass, forgetful of all but their mad love. "We will stay together forever," James said, and they began all over again.

And so it was that the Wizard Hair never got the Tired Pikachu and the forces of evil overwhelmed the land and nobody was happy ever again, at least until the sequel came out.

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
Title: Another Night
Author: Katsu Koneko
Pairing: Satoshi/Ash x Pikachu (Pikashipping)
Rating: G

"Chu...chu...chu..."

Brown eyes peered over at the sleeping little angel beside him and gave a low chuckle at her snores. He placed one hand to his left chin and the other on her gentle fir. "Pikachu..." He whispered with a smile as he stroked the fir of his beloved Pokemon. "Another night has fallen upon us since we've left Masara Town for our journey. It's astonishing to say the least. We've beaten many and we've lost just as much... It's all thanks to you that I'm here."

The small Pokemon didn't respond as she kept snoring the night away.

The boy once more gazed at the mouse and continued to show his brilliant smile as numerous memories flashed before his eyes.

"I love ya, buddy."

Satoshi leaned in slowly and lightly kissed the Pokemon's cheek.

"Sweet Dreams..."

S-Unit

No.1 Jun Fanboi
Title: SOS Takeshi
Author: S-Unit
Fandom: Pokemon/Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya crossover
Pairing: Brock/Takeshi x Haruhi Suzumiya
Notes: This was a dare from the T/D thread, but I had to write it backwards.

The lesson to be learned today, never try to ask just any cute girl out, she might be some crazy lunatic out to drive you insane.

"Green alien monsters are trying abduct me!"

After pleading with Haruhi to go no further than to strip down to his boxers , Takeshi finally started to run down the hallway.

Haruhi had her usual 'cunning/diobolical plan' look on her face. "You have to strip naked and run down the hallway shouting 'green alien monsters are trying to abduct me'!"

"OK! I'll join the SOS Brigade! But what can I do to stop you from using me as a target?"

"How dare you call the SOS Brigade stupid! Just for that, I'm going to use you for target practice for the archery tournament coming up. In fact, I'll use you for that regardless!"

"WHAT THE HELL! YOU'RE INSANE! I JUST WANTED TO ASK YOU OUT, NOT JOIN A STUPID CLUB!"

"Well Mikuru is getting tired of the maid outfit, so I'll have lots of fun personally dressing you in her old maid outfit! Maybe I could blackmail Kyon to grope you and we'd be able to make yaoi doujinshi!"

"What would I do in this club exactly?' Takeshi was getting really uncomfortable being dragged by Haruhi like this.

"Haruhi Suzumiya," Haruhi grabbed him by the collar and started dragging Takeshi down the hallway with a big smile on her face. "And you are the newest member of my SOS Brigade, my not-so-secret club to make things more interesting and plot for world domination!"

Takeshi ran up to the girl, "Hey there sweet face, let us go out for a romantic dinner together. My name is Takeshi, what is yours?"

Takeshi could not believe it, he finally encountered the girl of his dreams. Even getting a poison jab up the butt would be worth it to talk to this girl.

Last edited:
Okay so I really didn't want to resort to the drabble-matic, as amusing as it is, but I was stuck...

Title: Fail Evade/To Seductively Grope
Author: The Renowned Obscurity/Drabble-Matic *headdesk*
Pairing: Evadeshipping (AshxKenny)
Rating: PG-13, for mentions of groping

Kenny and Ash were celebrating a sparkling Valentine's Day together. Kenny had cooked a conservative dinner and they ate in the soup by candlelight.

"My darling," Ash said, stroking Kenny's knee, "I have something for you." He gave a box to Kenny. "It is but a holy token of my insane love."

Kenny opened the box. Inside was a sexy tooth brush! He gazed at it smoothly. Then he gazed at Ash smoothly. "It's purple," Kenny said. "Come here and let me grope you."

Just then, an infinite crone sprang out of hiding and cackled like chocolate that has been sitting out in the scorching sun for an hour. "Your happiness will not last!" she said in a determined voice and dropped a piece of paper onto the dinner table.

Ash read it. "It's a page from a diary. It says...it says that you're my brother."

They stared at each other vivaciously as the crone cackled some more. Kenny's finger began to tremble. Then Ash shrugged, pulled out a chocolate sauce, and hit the crone on her eyeball. She fell over dead.

"Problem solved!" Kenny said and kissed Ash mysteriously. "This is a burning Valentine's Day!"

They nervously burned the diary page in the candle and never told another soul.

And then they groped each other all night long.

S-Unit

No.1 Jun Fanboi
Another shippy drabble dare. I love doing these.

Title: Rosy Hot Springs
Pairing: Respectshipping (Ash/Satoshi x Drew/Shuu)

"Lower. Lower. Lower Drew. Ah, that's perfect! Right there!"

"Your wish is my command."

Drew was busy trying to pick a rose from a small garden nearby their hot springs. Ordinarily, Drew wasn't a big fan of hot springs, but Ash was able to convince him to go to this one, known for its excellent springs and equally excellent rose gardens.

"That's a perfect rose. Now, get that cute little butt of yours in here now."

Drew, with some hesitation, got into the springs. Hot water didn't sit well with him for some reason; he would much rather lounge on a deck chair and soak in the sun. Drew would have to get a little revenge on Ash here for this, and he had the perfect solution.

"Drew, are you going to give me that rose as a token of your undying love or what?"

"I'll give it to you, but you're going to have to take it from me," Drew then placed the stem of the rose between his teeth. "using only your mouth."

"Oh, making me work for it, eh?" Ash promptly jumped on his green-haired lover, making a direct assault on his lips. 'Mmmmmm,' Drew started to moan. Ash pulled away, the rose in his mouth. "Got it now."

"Ugh, just as I was enjoying myself. Guess I'll have to take more initiative." Drew grabbed Ash and pulled him into another passionate kiss and reached down towards underneath his waistband.

'Eeep.' Ash squealed.

"That's for teasing me eariler about myself and hot springs."

The hot water wasn't so bad for Drew after all, not at least when you have other things on your mind.

ChloboShoka

Writer
Title: Sunday Morning
Author: C.Gholy
Pairing: Ash x Pikachu x Dawn
Notes: Late xmas fic gift for Katsu

Ash and Pikachu gazed upon Dawn. Ash felt his body was glued to comfortable cushions. The three of them were immune to the coldness of Winter's breath by fuzzy blankets. Last night, Ash left it too late to get his tent up - he shared one with Dawn instead.

The yellow mouse relaxed with his head on Ash's face, and his toes wiggling Dawn's cheek. All Ash could hear was Pikachu's gentle breathing along with Dawn's cheerful giggle.

"I had a nice sleep." Dawn yawned.

"Yeah," Ash replied, "me too."

"We were up very late though."

"We both were training really hard." Ash nodded, leaning onto Dawn. "It was hard to get any sleep at all."

"What do you think we should do today?" Dawn requested. She decided not to do anything about her wild hair falling on his face.

"Let's have a rest today; it's Sunday morning."

"Let's try and wake Pikachu up!" Dawn suggested enthusiastically.

"Okay," Ash grumpled.

The pokemon trainer and Coordinator, started rubbing Pikachu's stomach. There was no respnse from Pikachu, other than simple snoring. Ash's fingers skied down Pikachu's body, as Dawn approached Pikachu and kissed it's cheek.

With that, Pikachu's eyes risen. He felt awake at an instant.

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Sweet May dared me to do this... what, over a month ago? ... Overdue? Pssh, perish the thought! >>;

Title: The Great Pretender
Author: Tadashi
Fandom: Pokémon
Pairing/s: One-sided Paul/Shinji x Barry/Jun (ColdCoffeeShipping)
Other: Song Used: "The Great Pretender" by the Jon Frederik Band

Do you wander through this life,
Like a child without a care?

Speeding down the dirt path to the Pokémon Center. He loved the wind in his strawberry-blonde hair, his scarf flapping in the wind. He felt free, with the freedom of a Trainer but the mentality of a child.

Do you feel the things you love,
Do you see the things you fear?

He caught sight of someone up ahead. The bubble of carefree giggle died in his throat when he saw who was entering the Pokémon Center.

When the world comes crashing down,
Do you just smile and say,
'I am the Great Pretender,
Willing to dream forever'?

"Shinji-kun..." he stared blankly at the entrance, not sure of what he'd just seen. The chilly fall air crept up on him, causing goosebumps all along his bare arms.

The sensation of cold reached his head, causing him to shake it quickly. He'd been imagining things.

I'll just the float away,
And let the waves keep pulling me in.
I'll just hang out here,
And watch the world pass over my head.
Because I still believe in
All of the things you said.

Entering the Pokémon Center, there wasn't a soul to be seen. The blonde skidded down the hallway to check in the cafeteria, but he wasn’t there. Nor was he to be found in any given hallway.

Why do I try?
Why do I try?

After being reprimanded for speeding in the hallway by Nurse Joy, he finally came to the conclusion that Shinji was not there. Maybe it was some kind of hallucination induced by hunger, or the cold had rent his brain sooner than he'd thought.

He made his way to the front desk to drop off his Pokémon, still rushing along, but at a quieter volume than usual.

"Thank you very much, Nurse Joy." The curt voice turned on its heels and marched right out the door. He'd almost missed it that time, but now he was sure that Shinji had been the one to exit the Pokémon Center.

So close...

Because I still believe in
All of the things you said.

ChloboShoka

Writer
Title: Group hug
Author: C.Gholy
Pairing: Ninetails x Fantina x Bidoof x Max
Notes: 1 out of 2 dares from darklord18. I wasn't sure if I wanted Ninetails x Fantina or Bidoof x Max - So I mushed both ships together.

"Bonjour you beautiful things." Cried out the voice of Fantina. She gazed at the cream fox's beautiful fur and enchanting red eyes. She cuddled to one of her fuzzy tails. The fox didn't resist, she simply relaxed around Fantina's purple hair. Standing next to Ninetails, was a humble Bidoof snuggling up to a small boy in glasses. Max was his name, eight years old he was. Fantina thought all three of them were adorable. Her arms reached out and hugged all three of them in a tight grip.

Fantina smooched Max on each cheek, whilst stroking Bidoof and Ninetails lovingly. The graceful fox placed wrapped them around with her tail them four of them remained warm together.

Title: Make A Wish
Author: Mewluvr200
Pairing/s: NightlightShipping (Umbreon x Espeon)
Notes: My first drabble, ever. Also my first Pokemon x Pokemon fic, so please, bear with me ^-^;

Make A Wish

Espeon and Umbreon sat quietly underneath the glow of the moonlight. Espeon had her head nuzzled into Umbreon’s neck, and she sighed.

“What a beautiful night”
“Agreed. It couldn’t be better”

She pulled away and looked at Umbreon.

“Umbreon, do you believe in wishes?”
“Of course I do. Wishing is another form of hoping. Without hope, there would be nothing. Why do you ask?”
“No reason. I just wonder what it would be like to wish on a shooting star. I’ve never done it before, although I think I saw one when I was a small Eevee. I didn’t take the opportunity, and it was probably a once-in-a-lifetime thing”
“I see”

“Well, we should really get going. The pack will be wondering where we are” Umbreon said, standing up and beginning to walk away.
“Oh, okay…” Espeon said, beginning to stand as well.

As if on cue, a small glint appeared in the sky. It slowly ran over the pitch black night like a single silver firework.

“Umbreon, look!” Espeon said happily, pointing her paw to the sky.

Umbreon turned around and walked back towards her.

“Make a wish” he said, grinning softly.
“I wish… we could stay like this for a little while longer” she said in a whisper.

“Wish granted” he whispered back, leaning in. They nuzzled noses softly, and continued to watch the stars dance and twinkle in the sky.

Last edited:

S-Unit

No.1 Jun Fanboi
Title: Ve Are Not Amused
Fandom: Pokemon/Naruto
Pairing: Sasuke x Satoshi, hints of SasuNaru, SasuMaru, SasuItachi, Comashipping

Just what the hell did those fangirls decide to do with me this time? Sasuke thought. I mean the posing sessions with Naruto were mildly enjoyable and paid well, Orochimaru was a little creepy, the occasional forbidden dabble with Itachi was over the top, considering I spent every other second trying to kill the *******.

But this, this was overboard.

"Sasuke-chan, aren't Pikachu's electric attacks just the best!"

They had to pair me with this dense bishounen with the electric mouse.
"Yes, Satoshi-chan, Pikachu is just so bloody wonderful and bestest and all that crap." I really could care less.

"Why so glum Sasuke? Don't you like being here with me and Pikachu?"

"No, not really. I'd rather be out hunting down and killing Itachi."

"Why do you want to kill him?"

Bloody hell, do I have to explain my life story to everyone I meet!"Because I have to, that's why!"

Ash knew better than to inquire further, enough encounters with Paul had finally gave him enough sense to know when to back off "sensitive" subjects.

"It would be much worse though, Sasuke-chan."

"How worse?"

"The fangirls could pair you with Daisuke from Digimon Adventure 02."

True, that was a scary thought. Maybe Satoshi isn't as dense as I thought at first. Better suck it up and enjoy this.

"Just shut up," Sasuke commanded as he pulled Satoshi down for a kiss, "and don't give the fangirls anymore ideas."

CheekyJoy23

Battle Factory Lover
Title: Never Wanted
Author: CheekyJoy23
Pairing/s: IkariShipping (Shinji/Paul x Hikari/Dawn)
Notes: Ah... I really, really dislike IkariShipping, but they look pretty and I had the urge to write this. Set some years in the future. Probably some OOCness.

Shinji never wanted anything. Everything he had, everything he did was because he needed it. He needed to win. He needed to prove he wasn’t like his brother. He needed to show the world he wasn’t weak. Simply wanting something? That was weakness.

Then one day she showed up. He never wanted her. He never wanted to see her smile like that, to let her poke fun at him. He never wanted to feel her hand in his when they walked in the forest. He never wanted to hear the way she giggled during their kisses, never wanted to shiver as she wrapped her arms around him burying her hands in his hair. Not the way her eyelids fluttered when he caressed her skin. Not the way she sighed with every touch.

No.
He never wanted any of it.

So when she walked away stopping only to look back over her shoulder and flash him one of those irritatingly sweet smiles he finally realized it.

He didn’t want her, never did.
He needed her.

Last edited:

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
Title: Surprise
Author: Katsu Koneko
Pairing: Gen/Riley & Shinji/Paul
Rating: PG-13 (language & mpreg)
Notes: I blame Mel-Girl & Tadashi XP

Growl.

The two stared at one another, but one in particular glared daggers at the other. It was a mistake. Why did he get in bed with that...aura-obsessed person. He couldn't recall what happened that night and it irritated him to the very end.

"You did something to me didn't you? You set me up!"

The other just gave a light chuckle.

"Answer me, damn it!"

The man in blue walked over to the boy and patted his head. "Now, now, you'll wake up the neighbors."

"To hell with that!"

Gen just smiled at him and placed a hand on the other's stomach. "You might want to settle down...papa Shinji-kun."

The boy tensed up.

"What did you say?"

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Title: Worth It
Pairing: Paul x Misty (Novelshipping)
Rating: K+/PG
Notes: Originally supposed to be a dare to do Paul and some Digimon character, but I managed to talk S-Unit into this pairing.

Paul didn’t know what to make of the situation.

Misty, the Cerulean City Gym Leader just asked him to some sort of water ballet her sisters were performing as her pretend date.

Every fiber of his being said no, but there was something about that pouty look she was giving him that turned him into Jell-o.

So now, here he was, watching her three sisters perform some pointless ballet routine to music that made him want to hurl. The sisters weren’t even that talented, yet they received nothing but applause throughout the whole show.

But if the rather sexy looks Misty kept giving him (and the offer to trade him her Feraligatr) were any indication, this whole ordeal would be worth it.

Title: Love Your Enemy
Author: Mewluvr200
Pairing/s: FeudShipping (Seviper x Zangoose)
Rating: PG, to be safe.
Notes: Another random thing I thought up. Weird.

Love Your Enemy
(Seviper's POV)

The land that my Seviper pack lives in is beautiful – vast and prosperous, and able to hold life for almost any type of Pokemon.
However, there are certain limits on this beauty. You see, I am a Seviper. Zangoose also reside on this land.
Seviper and Zangoose are sworn enemies, and are to fight to the death on sight.
Both of our packs made an agreement to set up a boundary that splits the land in half. If one of the other pack even puts a nose over the border, war will break out.

Unfortunately, this is a problem because…
I am in love with a Zangoose.

We used to meet up in secret, but since the boundary was drawn, it makes it impossible to see each other anymore.

I still remember his final words to me.

---​

“Did you hear the announcement?” Zangoose asked me.
“Yes. A border that separates that land will be drawn tomorrow” I said, my head hanging low.
“Do you know what it means?”
“Yes” I said again, fighting back tears. “This may be the last time we see each other again”
“Correct. Seviper, I want you to know that I love you with all of my heart, even if our ancestors were mortal enemies”
“Oh Zangoose, I love you too” I said, slithering towards him and wrapping myself around him in a hug,

He took my head in his gentle, yet strong hands and kissed my head. I turned a light scarlet as I unwrapped myself from him.
I finally let the tears flow when I could not feel the comforting warmth of his fur any longer.

“Goodbye my beautiful Seviper. No matter what happens, I will always love you”
“As will I Zangoose, as will I” I whispered, trying to stop myself from bawling.

---​

I look back on that moment with extreme grief in my heart. I would give my soul just to see Zangoose again, but our love is not meant to be.

After all, how can you possibly love your enemy?

Last edited:

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Yeah, I wrote it. I ain't puttin it in my sig, though. Enjoy, CyberBlastoise~

Title: One Of Those Guys
Author: Tadashi
Fandom: Pokémon
Pairing/s: Paul/Shinji x Zoey/Nozomi (AgainstShipping)

The look on his face betrays him. A single glance tells a million lies, so why does she talk to him?

He doesn't love her. She can't see it.

He's one of those guys that'll take her for a ride and she'll have nothing. It's his routine, he doesn't feel remorse. It keeps him going. She's too headstrong to be a victim, but she fell for him anyway.

He'll move on to the next one, she'll never see it coming.

She'll be broken, he'll be gone.

'He's going to be the death of her', is what they all say. It’s what they say now, but they can't bring themselves to tell her. But it's too late, she's in denial.

And though she doesn't know it, he's just another one of those guys.

S-Unit

No.1 Jun Fanboi
Title: Its Bad Enough...
Pairing: Gen/Riley x Shinji/Paul

Shinji really wanted to kill his brother right now.

It was bad enough that he agreed to let Reiji set him up on this blind date.

It was bad enough that Reiji decided to play a practical joke by setting him up on a blind date with a guy.

It was bad enough that the guy he was set up with looked like an older version of Satoshi. What was his name again? Gen, wasn't it?

It was bad enough that Gen also had a Lucario, was a user of aura and, as a consequence, ogled all over by fangirls.

"My dear Shinji-kun, please, tell me more about yourself. I want to know why dear Reiji thought you would be absolutely perfect for me."

And it was bad enough he was as charming as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.