• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Short 'n Sweet: The Drabble Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmericanPi

Write on
Hi! It's Pi, and welcome to the Weekly Review! Here's how it usually works: Every week I pick a one-shot or a chaptered fic (a single chapter or multiple chapters) to review. I try to alternate between the Fan Fiction and Shipping Fics forums. My reviews are Review Game-style, which means that for Shipping Fics I pick three out of the nine Review Game criteria and comment on them as much as I want to (but at least one paragraph). Every time I try to pick three different criteria, but usually I just comment on whatever in the story catches my eye.

This week, I'm doing something drastically different, which means that instead of offering my traditional Review Game-style review on a one-shot or chaptered fic, I'm taking on the challenge of reviewing every drabble that was posted in the Drabble Thread in the year of 2015. Well, that's not entirely true: While I do want to review every single drabble, I will do so in four Weekly Reviews in the months of January and February 2016. I have already reviewed the first twenty-two drabbles of 2015. For this week's Weekly Review, I will review drabbles 22-33 out of the forty-four drabbles that were posted (not by me, of course) in the Drabble Thread in 2015. For the Weekly Review of next week, I will review the final eleven drabbles of 2015.

So, without further ado, presenting this week's rather unique Weekly Review! I'm going to write one-paragraph-long reviews of each drabble. The reviews are under spoiler tags, with one spoiler per review. Each spoiler is labelled with the name of the drabble and its author, and contains the review of the drabble in the spoiler tag label.

[spoiler="Wrong Question" by Avietta_Ikarilove]The punchline at the end of this drabble really made me smile, but the drabble was pretty well-written in and of itself. I loved all the relationships - Haruka and Shuu, Haruka and Hikari, Haruka and Masato - and they were all very believable. I would change the last sentence though - currently it sounds awkward, and the sentence would be a lot funnier if it were simplified into "She did a spit take". In addition, in my opinion some more description of setting would spice up the drabble a little.[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Useless" by BubChan]I liked the plot and premise of this drabble, because it allowed for some interesting interactions between Ash and Hilda. I liked Hilda's thoughts as well, because they were very believable considering her situation. However, your grammar can really use some work - remember that there needs to be a period at the end of every sentence that isn't a question or an exclamation. Also, don't overdo the commas, and watch out for run-on sentences.[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Her Name" by Avietta_Ikarilove]This drabble made me confused - was Paul trying to kill himself because Dawn died? My understanding is that he was trying to stab himself in the chest, but the thing is, a simple razor won't do much damage - a razor is used for shaving, and only a large knife would do enough damage to kill a person. Even if Paul was using a knife, simply bringing it to his chest won't kill him - he has to stab himself. Other than the razor confusion, I enjoyed this drabble's angsty, dramatic effect you were going for.[/spoiler]

[spoiler="The Mess We've Made" by Moonlight Amaryllis]I had to read this drabble three times to understand that Hugh and Nate were trying to bake cookies, but even after reading it two more times I don't understand the drabble completely. What exactly was Nate doing, and why did Hugh ask Nate to wash his hands (is there an implication that I'm missing…)? I still really enjoyed it though - this one was pretty short, but it was cute and sweet. I liked Hugh and Nate's loving, teasing relationship, and the shortness of this drabble really made it sweeter.[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Flower in the Night" by AquaRegisteel]I found it a little weird and creepy that Drew was sneaking into May's room in the middle of the night to give her a rose and a card. His caring was obviously genuine and it was nice that he cared about her, but couldn't he just wait until the next day to give his gifts to her? Aside from the odd plot, I really enjoyed your writing style, description, and characterization. I also liked the way the narration conveyed Drew's thoughts, feelings, and emotions.[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Casteliacone Cravings" by xEryChan]The drabble as a whole was short, but sweet, cute, and funny. I thought it was pretty amusing how Ash just dragged Dawn to the Casteliacone place without saying anything - he was definitely in character. I would suggest adding more description, especially at the end, which currently feels unresolved (maybe just add a short closing sentence, like "Dawn burst into laughter"). In addition, I know this is a weakness of yours, but pay attention to tenses and remember to use "had" for things that happened before the main action.[/spoiler]

[spoiler="A Tasty Treat" by matthew11]The plot and premise of this drabble were pretty adorable, but your grammar and execution can really use some work. Firstly, always remember to write out numbers with letters - which, for example, means writing "four" instead of "4" and "two thousand" instead of "2000". Secondly, keep tenses in mind - this can be difficult, but just remember to use consistent tenses for writing about events that happen in the same time frame. Finally, instead of writing *does an action*, I would suggest that you write a complete sentence detailing how Ash does that action, because that would keep the story flowing smoothly.[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Goodbye" by matthew11]Firstly, I absolutely loved the plot and premise of this drabble, because it was really emotional and heart-wrenching. I liked your characterization and relationships as well, but like I said in the previous review your writing execution could use some work (even though this drabble flowed far more smoothly than the previous one). In addition to keeping tenses in mind, remember to only use an end-quote (") when your character has finished speaking. Finally, I didn't understand how one of Leaf's tears could fly past Red, because it is physically impossible for a tear to do that.[/spoiler]

[spoiler="A Wasted Chance" by matthew11]This drabble was pretty "AWW" worthy, and I loved the friendship among everyone - Dawn, Ash, Brock, Pikachu, and Piplup. It was very sweet and believable, and I was warmed by the way everyone would miss each other but remain friends. I liked the bittersweetness of the drabble as well - Dawn not being able to confess her feelings was heartbreaking, but there was a hope spot of her being able to see Ash again. Once again, though, work on your tenses - remember to always use the same tense for things that are happening in the same time frame.[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Irresolution" by Trublsmbob]For a first drabble, this definitely wasn't bad! It was rather short, but conveyed Yellow's thoughts and feelings well. I thought the end was rather funny too, and made me wonder how things would go between Yellow and Red. Remember, though, to add paragraphing - that can make the story easier to read, as well as add interesting effects to the drabble.[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Othelloshipping Sand Sculptures" by Satoshi & Touko]Aww, that was pretty fun and cute. Once again, great job on writing the competitive but loving and believable relationship between Ash and Hilda. I liked the repetition you used - it adds to the humor when you realize how like-minded Ash and Hilda are. I would suggest adding a tad more description or horizontal lines indicating time skips, but otherwise, great drabble![/spoiler]

Stay tuned for the fourth and final part of my reviews of the Drabbles of 2015, which is coming in about a week.

Pi

AmericanPi

Write on
Title: Cute
Author: American--Pi
Fandom: Pokemon
Pairing/s: IWillNeverLeafYouShipping - Silver (game)/Chikorita
Rating: G
Notes: Platonic/non-romantic pairing. I had a sudden burst of inspiration and I had to write this drabble. Inspired by the fact that grumpy Silver can totally have a cutesy Chikorita, if you start with a Totodile.

Silver dashed along Route 29, casting furtive glances around him and clutching the Poke Ball in his hand. It had been too close - Professor Elm had seen him, and the police would surely be after him now. He would have to operate stealthily from now on as he trained to become strong and collected all the gym badges. He cursed to himself for letting himself be caught stealing one of Professor Elm's Pokemon.

"Maybe that wasn't the best idea," he muttered to himself as he kept running. He shook his head. But what else was he supposed to do? He needed a Pokemon if he ever wanted to become powerful and feared.

The red-haired boy skidded to a halt as he approached a large stretch of tall grass. He knew that wild Pokemon lay in wait in the grass, ready to attack if provoked. He would need to send out his Pokemon soon. Silver glanced at his Poke Ball. He didn't know what Pokemon he stole, but at least it was something. He hoped it would be a strong Pokemon, though.

Silver looked around. There was no one in sight, and the country road was quiet, save for a few wild Pokemon calls. Behind him, the route stretched back towards New Bark Town, the way he came. In front of him lay the expanse of tall grass, waving in the gentle breeze. A dense forest stretched on the side of him, and, not wanting to risk being seen, the red-haired boy ducked under a tree.

Since I'm going to have to get through this grass, I might as well figure out what Pokemon I got, Silver thought as he pressed the center button of the Poke Ball.

The Poke Ball opened, and a white beam of light shot out of it. A Pokemon materialized in front of Silver.

Silver recoiled and frowned at the sight of it. It was fat and light green, with chubby legs and an enormous leaf on its head - so enormous that the leaf was around the size of the Pokemon's body, and its tip reached all the way up to Silver's chest. But what made Silver draw back in disgust was its face. Its mouth formed a small smile, and its eyes - its bright red eyes were huge! The creature stared up at its new trainer with its large eyes and made a high-pitched gurgling sound.

Silver almost dropped the Poke Ball. Why is it… he thought to himself. Why is it… cute?

Silver couldn't believe his horrible luck. He didn't do cute. He didn't like cute. He needed a powerful Pokemon, not a cute one! He knew that there were trainers who adored cute Pokemon, and he couldn't imagine how their minds worked. How could they stand such sickeningly gigantic eyes and tiny bodies?

The Pokemon continued staring up at Silver expectantly. Hesitantly, the red-haired boy took out his Pokedex and pointed it at the creature.

"Chikorita," Silver murmured, reading the name of the Pokemon on the Pokedex. Even its name is sickening!

"Chi-ka!" the Chikorita chirped, jumping up and down slightly. Silver could take it no longer. He sighed and pressed the center button of Chikorita's Poke Ball so that the Grass-type Pokemon turned into transparent red energy and disappeared into the capsule.

"Guess I'm stuck with this… cute thing," Silver muttered angrily, staring at the Poke Ball. He shoved the capsule into his bag and walked into the tall grass. He hated to admit it, but it was true. He needed a Pokemon for his journey, and a Pokemon was a Pokemon, despite how sickeningly cute it was.

I hope it's okay to double post in this situation. If not, please let me know and I'll gladly edit this drabble into my previous post with the reviews in it. :)

ChloboShoka

Writer
These wishfulshipping drabbles have the theme of break up!

Title: The Big Love Has Died
Author: Chloboshoka
Pairing/s: Wishfulshipping
Rating: T
She refused to believe that he could change through the years. They were young when they first travelled together with Ash. The deeper they got into their teenage years, the closer they became.

Love came first. Cilan retired from being a gym leader, but Iris continued to train hard, became Drayden's apprentice and eventually became the new champion of Unova. Second was marriage. It was the lavish ceremony of her dreams and every day felt like a honeymoon. Then came the babies in the carriage.

Then the pressures of daily life take their toll little by little tearing the couple apart until one day they are in court finalising their divorce.

She wondered how the big love had died?

Title: Half A Heart
She loved him so much, that she wanted to catch him in a ball, put him in her pocket and take him home. They may be in different corners of the globe right now, but half of her heart would always belong to Cilan.

If it was on her mind, it was on her face. She couldn't erase her feelings. There was so much in her house that reminded her of him. She would see his eyes in her children, the pictures on the wall and the marks in her heart.

She would watch him from afar with his new lover. She hopes he he will cherish him as much as she did.

Title: Changes
He never wanted to hurt Iris. He never intented to be a pantomine villian. He was convinced that he was straight for years, Iris would always his soul mate and the wonderful mother to his children, but he had to be true to himself.

Even if he had to pursue his love for another man. As wrong as the sexual explorations were, they were also right as he was able to discover himself.

The path would be long and painful, but he could see the dim light.

AmericanPi

Write on
Hello! American--Pi here, and welcome to the Weekly Review! Here's how it usually works: Every week I pick a one-shot or a chaptered fic (a single chapter or multiple chapters) to review. I try to alternate between the Fan Fiction and Shipping Fics forums. My reviews are Review Game-style, which means that for Shipping Fics I pick three out of the nine Review Game criteria and comment on them as much as I want to (but at least one paragraph). Every time I try to pick three different criteria, but usually I just comment on whatever in the story catches my eye.

This week, I'm doing something drastically different, which means that instead of offering my traditional Review Game-style review on a one-shot or chaptered fic, I'm taking on the challenge of reviewing every drabble that was posted in the Drabble Thread in the year of 2015. Well, that's not entirely true: While I did review every single drabble, I did so in four Weekly Reviews in the months of January and February 2016. For this week's Weekly Review, I'm reviewing drabbles 33-44 out of the forty-four drabbles that were posted (not by me, of course) in the Drabble Thread in 2015.

So, without further ado, presenting this week's rather unique Weekly Review! I'm going to write one-paragraph-long reviews of each drabble. The reviews are under spoiler tags, with one spoiler per review. Each spoiler is labelled with the name of the drabble and its author, and contains the review of the drabble in the spoiler tag label.

[spoiler="Savior" by Cazamal]This drabble was pretty cute and believable, especially because Bonnie and Max definitely acted like the small, innocent children that they are. I don't recall May being that obsessed with clothes in the anime, though. I would write this drabble as a longer one-shot, because there are some things that can greatly benefit from some elaboration - for example, there's no description of Max's surroundings, Team Rocket appears out of nowhere with no explanation, and Max knocking out Jessie and James with his slingshot was kind of rushed over. Also, remember to start a new paragraph every time a new character speaks.[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Wishful Thinking" by Moonlight Amaryllis]This drabble was definitely not utter garbage, and if this is the kind of writing you do when you're in a slump, I'd love to see the writing you do when you're in the mood. This drabble was short but sweet, cute, and all-around great - just like all the rest of your drabbles. It was kind of funny too, with the punchline making me feel sorry for Ash's Oshawott. Oshawott felt a little out-of-character though, because if I recall correctly he's brash, confident, and, quite frankly, a total dweeb.[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Inviting Invitations" by xEryChan]I really enjoyed this drabble, mostly because it featured a scenario we never thought would happen - Ash finally defeats a Regional Champion and has to decide what to do next! I really liked how Ash had to weigh the pros and cons of each decision, and his decision to become Gym Leader of Viridian City definitely made a lot of sense. I liked the way you wrote Korrina's slight crush on Ash, too, and it was very believable. Once again, remember to keep your tenses consistent, though you did better with your tenses in this drabble than in your previous ones.[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Untitled" by HoundoomFan]I liked the cute and funny plot of this drabble, and everyone was nicely in character, so great job on that. You could use a bit more description though, because currently I have no idea where everyone is or what Clemont's device looks like. I would write this drabble as a one-shot, using what you've got here already and adding description to flesh out the scenes. Finally, to make the drabble easier to read, remember to put double line break between each paragraph, rather than a single line break.[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Goodbye Is Forever" by Moonlight Amaryllis]Excuse me while I drown in my feels, because this drabble really made me feel a lot of things! Great job on delivering an emotional and heartbreaking story - I could really feel Dawn's despair and disappointment, especially with the rain and the wind adding to the scene. I loved the techniques you used too, especially the repetition of "I should have known". I did find a few tiny mistakes here and there, but overall, excellent job, and I loved this drabble.[/spoiler]

[spoiler="The Human Method" by Moonlight Amaryllis]That was a pretty funny and cute drabble. It fulfilled the prompt pretty well, and Korrina simply kicking the robot in its face after Clemont wimped out for a long time was really hilarious. I would have liked more description about the robot and Clemont's surroundings however. I would also have liked more shippy-ness between Clemont and Korrina - after all, what was Clemont doing with Korrina, and what was the situation before the robot malfunctioned?[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Ash Knows Best" by Satoshi & Touko]Aww, was this the beginning of the OthelloShipping relationship that you portrayed in your other drabbles? Once again, great job on believably and carefully writing a cute relationship that has never happened in the canon. I've begun to notice a pattern with your drabbles, however - they could all use some more description of feelings, actions, and surroundings. You tend to rush things when you write, and if you slowed down and took some time to describe things, you could be a really good writer.[/spoiler]

[spoiler="What's With That Look?" by Moonlight Amaryllis]I really liked this drabble, and I think you did a great job on it! I loved how it was light-hearted and friendly, and yet sad and emotional. I loved the techniques you used in conveying Cilan's many, many thoughts about Iris becoming Champion, and I could really feel his hesitance in telling her everything he wanted to say. Don't worry about it being long-winded; if it's an enjoyable read, and it was, your readers won't care how long it is.[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Good For" by Moonlight Amaryllis]Aww, that was an adorable and fun read. You really characterized Mudkip and Cyndaquil well in the space of just a few words. I liked how action-packed this drabble was too, and you write your action scenes - attacks, dialogue, thoughts, and all - very well. One thing though, this drabble had some minor errors, such as no spaces where they should be and incorrect punctuation.[/spoiler]

[spoiler="A Christmas Reveal" by Satoshi & Touko]AWW, that was so adorable! This is your best drabble by far, and it's great how much you've improved since you started writing! The letter was really emotional, and conveyed a wonderful friendship and the beginning of a wonderful relationship. You could use a bit more description, and remember to keep tenses in mind, but overall, great job![/spoiler]

[spoiler="I Won't Stand In Your Way" by xEryChan]I really liked the friendship between Dawn and Serena. On the outside they just shopped for clothes and did girly things, but it became really apparent that they cared for each other. I liked Dawn's thoughts too; they were very believable. However, in this drabble your tenses were all over the place, so keep tenses in mind in the future (I might end up writing a tense guide, because I've noticed quite a few authors on this Drabble Thread struggling with tenses.).[/spoiler]

That was a lot of fun to do, reviewing all the drabbles of the year! I think I'll do it again next year. I hope all of you enjoyed my reviews, and I hope you will all keep writing so I can enjoy reading and reviewing drabbles next year. :)

Pi

SilverLining554

~Head In The Clouds~
Title: Tangled Fingers
Author: SilverLining554
Pairing/s: Royaleshipping (Nate x Iris)
Rating: PG-13
Note: Yeah this is a crackship, btw, and one of my favorites. Everyone's a little older in this. Nate is about a year older than Iris.

Summer was always Iris's favorite season for a plethora of reasons. She loved the warmth on her skin, loved the cool evening breeze that blew over her clothes, loved the nights slept outside. Iris was always in touch with nature, and she loved its beauty more than anything else.

She smiled, closing her eyes and breathing in slowly. Iris had wandered away from camp for a while for some alone time in the forest. If you asked Satoshi or Dent, however, they would probably tell you she fled to avoid busting a fuse against their new travel companion.

Iris frowned when she thought of him. He truly had ruined her summer so far, that new boy—Nate. He was in no way rude at all to anyone else, but he sure had a tongue for telling her how he felt about her hair.

Iris groaned and reached up to touch a few strands. She had never doubted her hair or felt bad whenever anyone tried to consult her about it in the past. Why did it feel so different now?

Maybe I should cut it?

“Boo.”

Iris squealed in surprise when two hands squeezed her hair tufts. She jumped away in defense, blinking furiously and reaching for her pokeballs. She looked around and then relaxed when her eyes fell on a tall figure clad in blue.

“…Oh,” Iris mumbled. “It's just you.”

Nate smiled at Iris warmly. “I almost thought you were gonna drop kick me there for a sec. You got so scared.” He laughed.

Iris felt her face grow hot and she snapped, “Well you just randomly groped my hair!” She crossed her arms and tries her best to look angry.

Nate walked closer to her and tilted his head. “I like touching your hair. It's so weird,” he murmured, grinning.

Iris felt a stinging twinge inside that she dismissed as annoyance. “My hair is weird?” she growls. “Look at you, Mr. Bush-head.”

Her sassy tone honestly surprised herself. She's acting like—

Nate just laughed more. Looking down at her with his sparkling brown eyes and the slightest smirk, he cooed, “You're such a kid, Iris.”

Years later, Iris wouldn't be able to explain why she did what she did that day. Hell, even in that moment she wouldn't be able to. Perhaps it was the summer heat that got to her. Anyway, all she knew was that she did something very extremely stupid for a fifteen-year old.

Breathing heavily, Iris glared down at Nate from her spot on his torso. She had—with a mighty screech—knocked him to the ground and pinned him there with her body.

He stared up at her with wide eyes. His visor fell off during the assault somewhere behind him, leaving his head uncovered. His hair was, in turn, defenseless.

Iris reached down with both of her hands and tangled her fingers in his soft, brown hair. She ran her fingers through it freely; it was as silky and fluffy as it looked. Seeing Nate's blush gave her a boost of confidence. She grinned down at him.

Leaning down further, she said teasingly, “I like touching your hair, too, Bush-head.”

Nate reached up and tangled his fingers in her hair as well, pulling her down quickly. He moved too fast for Iris to realize what he was doing until it happened.

Iris's eyes widened as her lips pressed against his. It was a fleeting moment that only lasted a few mere seconds, but left her flustered when he let her go.

“Did I ever mention that I really, really like your weird hair?” Nate asked, smiling at her coyly.

Iris didn't answer. She had already leaned down and kissed him again instead.

AmericanPi

Write on
Title: The Cure
Pairing/s: SoulSilverShipping (Silver x Lyra)
Rating: PG-13 for mature themes

Silver held his gun at the ready, glancing fearfully around him. Fallen zombie bodies lay strewn around the street. He had shot and dispatched of those zombies, and he hated himself for it. The cure for the Infection was easy - it was just the power of love, given to a zombie from someone who had loved the person before he or she got infected. But once a person became infected and turned into a zombie, he or she would become aggressive, and attack any uninfected living being. For his own safety and the safety of others, Silver had to kill every zombie he came across, even though they could be cured.

Silver turned a corner and spotted another zombie, ambling around aimlessly in the street. She was a young woman, with brown hair and a large white hat. And Silver's heart shattered as he realized in horror that she was Lyra.

They got his girlfriend.

"Lyra… Lyra, no," Silver gasped. He began to shake ever so slightly, and just barely prevented himself from falling over.

At the sound of his voice, the zombie woman began ambling towards him. With a rush of sheer panic, Silver pointed his gun at her and placed his finger on the trigger. He was about to fire when a voice inside his head stopped him.

She's a zombie, but she's Lyra, the voice spoke steadily. She's your girlfriend. The one person you love more than anyone else.

Eyes wide, Silver lowered with gun, realizing with horror that the zombie would be dead had he not stopped himself. He felt faint, not wanting to think about what his life would be like had he shot her. It would be so unbearable, because he loved her...

He loved her. Suddenly, he realized something. He could cure her.

I think, Silver thought, feeling a flicker of doubt. He had been raised by an abusive father, which had left him cold and distant for most of his life. He had only recently had begun opening up to positive people and experiences - he had Lyra to thank for that. So he wasn't sure if he had enough love in his heart to cure Lyra…

But she was steadily approaching him. He had to try.

"Lyra, it's me, Silver," Silver said steadily, shouldering his gun again and gazing unwavering into the zombie's orange eyes. "Don't you recognize me? I'm not going to hurt you."

The woman continued walking towards him, and his heart quickened as he stepped backwards.

"I'm your boyfriend. Remember?" His voice rose shrilly. "I know you're in there somewhere! Please! I love you!"

Suddenly, the zombie stopped in her tracks. Slowly, the gray tint faded from her skin, her fangs shrunk into teeth, and her unnatural orange eyes faded to a warm shade of brown. She shook her head and blinked a few times, confused but definitely human.

Silver's heart flooded with joy. He had cured her. She was Lyra again.

matthew11

8000 MMR
Title: False Vengeance
Author: matthew11
Fandom: Defense of The Ancients
Pairing/s: Dragonus (Skywrath Mage) x Shendelzare (Vengeful Spirit)
Rating: T just to be safe

Echoes of walking can be heard across the dark hallways of the Ghastly Eyrie. The fallen Skywrath princess had passed by countless dead Skywrath Scion who had raised their weapons against her. Ultimately, even the most skilled Skywrath could not hold out against the princess's thirst for vengeance. Feathers of her broken wings fell as she walked towards the court, searching for the last Skywrath alive, and she knew well of him.

Once a proud and savage Skywrath scion, Shendelzare was the Queen-in-waiting for the Ghastly Eyrie's throne, the Nest of Thorns, until her cruel sister, Delozara, plotted against her with the help of her loyal Skywraths and robbed her of her birthright. At the cost of her wings, she broke free from her sister's trap and fell from the skies. After driving a bargain with the goddess Scree'auk, she was granted an imperishable form of vengeful energy. After a year-long task, the Vengeful Spirit has accomplished the goddess's wish, and was given aid to arrive at the highest roost of the Eyrie, which was inaccessible except by winged flight. There, her journey towards vengeance had met its final phase.

Shendelzare had arrived at the front doors of the Eyrie's courtroom, surprised, as the doors were open. Seeing it as an invitation, she walked into the room. Immediately, a glimpse of her friend caught her, and he was sitting at the Defendant's table. "How ironic to see you there, Dragonus. Have you been waiting there to be imprisoned by my vengeance?" said Shendelzare. Dragonus did not face her, as if he knew what he was doing. "It is an honor to be in your presence once again, Your Highness." replied Dragonus, with no hint of hostility in his voice.

Shendelzare smirked at his remark, "Even with my broken wings, you still treat me as a high-class." She glared with hatred and pointed her talon to her friend, "How can you be so calm at the presence of the princess you betrayed?!". "Once again, you define me as I have betrayed you, even though I have not from the beginning." Dragonus replied calmly. "My eyes did not deceive me; you were one of my sister's henchmen who pinned me down then and took my wings! You even used your sorcery against me!" Shendelzare said, revealing the scar on her mid-section. The scar reminded her of her trauma; the coup that brought her to her knees, her friend that left her with broken wings, her sister that took what was supposed to be hers. It was the only memento that drove her into madness and that lead her to victory in the battlefield below.

Dragonus finally stood up, faced her, and looked into her red eyes. "I have told you many times before, Your Highness, that I know nothing about the coup. I even greatly apologized to you for something I did not do or know during our battles below. If I did know, however, I would have saved you from your fall, and you would have become Queen of the Ghastly Eyrie." But his statement reached Shendelzare's ears as mere sound, and she retorted "Silence! Do you expect me to change my mind? Fool, meet your end at the hands of the fallen princess!"

"If my words will not reach your heart, nothing will." said Dragonus as he lost his grip on his beloved staff. "Fine, I will take all your anger, your agony, your hatred against the Skywrath, and they will die with me, along with my love for you." he declared.

Shendelzare prepared to attack her friend with all her might, until doubt clouded her heart and mind. "L-love?" She asked, with a shaking voice. She remembered the rapid beating of her heart when she heard him sing, when sadness took over her when he was going away to study Skywrath sorcery, when she heard his reason for his departure was to protect her. It all made sense now. Love was the only feeling she had been denying, and that love was now in front of her, waiting to taste her vengeance.

The fallen princess lowered her talon, to Dragonus's surprise. "Dragonus... All that you have said to me before, is it all true?" Shendelzare asked. "If it were not, Shendelzare, I would be lying by now, dead." Dragonus replied. The fallen princess stood there, questioning his claim with no evidence. But the only thing that convinced her was his innocent voice.

"T'is about time you called me by my name..." Shendelzare said softly.

----------------------------

The Dragonus Shendelzare saw during the coup was an illusion, for those who want to know.

Last edited:

Musashi~

Fiery Destroyer! <3
Title: Soulmates
Author:JessicaTR
Fandom:pokemon
Pairing:Rocketshipping ( JessieXJames)
Rating:pG
Notes: I have never written a fic and this is also my first drabble. So I'm pretty nervous. I'll surely try to take the negative feedbacks positively.

"Hey guys!It's dinner time!" Jessie announced while staring at the riceball hungrily.

"Dinner!" Meowth's eyes shone brightly. "What we have for dinner today Jess?"

"A riceball.Now,go Meowth and call James or else I'll finish it within no time!" Jessie answered,still staring at the riceball as if it was gourmet meal.
"But Jess,he is busy with something." Meowth said.

Jessie angrily asked Meowth "With what?Listen,I can't wait anymore.Let's eat it."

"Please wait for him till he completes writing the letter."Mewoth pleaded.

"A letter?To whom?"
"To his grand mom. "
"Why didn't James tell me about this?"
"Is it compulsory to tell you everything Jess?"
"Shut up Meowth and honestly tell me everything!"

Meowth hesitantly replied.."Yesterday James received a letter from his grand mom.She thinks that James is married and so she has invited James and his wife for lunch tomorrow."

"Ah,so this is the matter.Poor James.What will he reply to his grand mom?" Jessie asked Meowth with a sigh."I guess we should go and see if James is alright." Meowth said.
Jessie agreed and they both went to see James.They saw him sitting on the grass with his face buried in his arms.Unable to see James sad,they decided to confront him.
"James ,we know what you're going through. Can we help you in some way?" asked Jessie.
"Jess,I need your help.I don't want to break my Grand mom's heart.Can you please disguise yourself as my wife for one day?"

A moment of silence followed.

"Can I be your wife forever?" she winked and asked him sweetly.

James couldn't believe his ears.He had always loved Jessie secretly his heart.He lovingly hugged Jessie and kissed her on the cheek.

Meowth was filled with joy as he saw the team mates turn into soulmates.

Last edited:

AmericanPi

Write on
Title: Classical Conditioning
Pairing/s: BurningLeafShipping (Red x Leaf)
Notes: Drabble dare from the Shippers' Truth Or Dare Thread. Mizz Nikki dared me to write a drabble involving orange juice. I'm taking a psychology class now, hence the title and subject matter. ^^

"Hey, Professor Oak," Red said, turning to the elderly Professor as he sipped the glass of orange juice, "This may seem really weird, but… I'm thinking of Leaf all of a sudden!"

Professor Oak stopped organizing his papers and looked up, smiling at the skilled Trainer. "Hmm," he said. "Is Leaf associated in any way with orange juice?"

"What kind of a question is that?" Red asked, laughing. "Well, to answer it, Leaf's mom used to make the best fresh-squeezed orange juice. Back in the day, before we became rivals and Trainers, we used to sit on her front porch and drink that delicious orange juice." Red took another sip of his beverage. "We’d talk about everything we'd do as Pokemon Trainers when the time came, and have a great time."

"Ah," Professor Oak murmured after a spell of silence. "You know what my theory is? You’ve been classically conditioned to associate Leaf with orange juice!"

Red stared at the intelligent researcher and chuckled softly. "What’s this 'classical conditioning' you're talking about?" he asked.

"Well!" Professor Oak exclaimed, rubbing his hands together. "It's a psychological phenomenon that's shared by all creatures, from the smallest Caterpie to the mightiest Dragonite, to us humans. I can go on and on about it, but in your case, since you learned to associate orange juice with Leaf and the wonderful experiences you had with her, now that you're drinking orange juice here in my lab you're thinking of her!"

"Hmm, interesting," Red said, impressed by Professor Oak's breadth of knowledge. He sat up straighter in his chair. "Those were good times… I wonder where she is now!"

"She's traveling in Sinnoh at the moment," Professor Oak answered. He sighed, smiling as he ruffled Red's black hair. "You would have known that, had you not holed yourself up in Mount Silver and shut yourself away from everyone."

Red looked down. "I guess I took my training too far," he said sadly. "I shouldn't have stopped contacting everyone. I hope I didn't hurt Leaf's feelings."

"Well, Red," Professor Oak said, sitting down in the chair across from Red, "You can't change what you've already done. But you can make amends. Do you happen to have Leaf's number in your PokeGear?"

"Maybe," Red said, brightening a little. "I never touched my PokeGear for ages. I think her contact information is still in there. Do you… think I should call her?"

"Sure!" Professor Oak exclaimed. "Let her know that you've been thinking about her, and that you miss her. She's a kind and understanding Trainer. She'll understand."

"Yeah, I'd love to catch up with her," Red said earnestly, smiling.

Last edited:

ChloboShoka

Writer
ChloboShoka, for your dare, write a Transceivershipping drabble that takes place in Castelia City.
Title: Saturday Morning Café
Pairing/s: Transceivershipping
Rating: K

Nate and Yancy met up for breakfast every weekend in Castelia City. They ate at Café Sonata in Narrow Street. They love the music the musicians play and the owner has a piano near the end of the till were anybody was free to pay. The musicians also brought their own musicians and made their own music. Sometimes many famous musicians would come and play at Café Sonata. Nate and Yancy loved the ice cold lemonades and the local cakes of the day. It was Saturday so matcha cheesecake was on the menu, it was Yancy's favourite.

And Nate would always pay.

He didn't have to, Yancy thought. It was a kind guester. In the future, she could see herself bringing their children here.

Last edited:

xEryChan

Demon Child
Title: Untitled
Author: xEryChan
Pairing: Joyeuxshipping (Ash/Shauna) with onesided Amourshipping (Ash/Serena)
Note: Dare from Satoshi & Touko. Criteria: A Joyeuxshipping drabble that has Serena in it and also has her accepting that her and Ash were not meant to be.

“Serena! Wait!” Ash attempted to call while running after Serena but the blond kept running and would not stop for anything.

Could anyone blame her though? She had just gotten the news that Ash Ketchum, the boy she has had a crush on since they were kids, is getting married to Shauna, one of her best friends. Perhaps it is stupid for her to be feeling this way. After all, Shauna and Ash have been dating for a long time so it was only a matter of time before Ash finally popped the big question, she really should have seen this coming.

But she still could not help feeling the way she does.

It is probably very stupid of her to still be pining over a guy that she knew she had chance with. Ash loves Shauna. It's not like he's going to dumb her for Serena because Serena has feelings for him.

Now Serena was really regretting not sharing her feelings with Ash before he left Kalos to go to the Alola Region. Maybe things would have been different for her if she had come right out and said something to him.

Maybe she should not dwell on the what ifs. Everything just seems to never go her way.

Serena finally stopped running by the garden and took a second to catch her breath. But that was all the time that Ash needed to finally catch up to her. “Serena. What is going on?” The performer kept her back facing Ash and said nothing so the gym leader continued, “talk to me. Why did you run out of the restaurant?”

“Because it's not fair, Ash!” Serena cried.

“What's not fair?”

“Everything. All of this.” Serena finally turned around and faced Ash, her eyes glistening with tears. “I can't talk about it.”

“What are you trying to say? You're not happy for me?”

“No, Ash!” Why can't he see how I feel about him? That question kept replaying in Serena's head and she covered her face with her hands and kept crying. Even now, at the age of twenty eight, Ash is still as dense as he was when they were kids. “That's not it!”

“Then what is it?!”

“I can't talk about this! Just stop it!”

“Not until you tell me what's bothering you!” Ash attempted to calm himself down by taking a deep breath. “Serena, you know you're one of my best friends and I care about you. If there's something bothering you, I'd like to know. I don't like it when any of my friends are angry with me.”

“I'm not angry with you, Ash.”

“Sure seems like you are.”

“Well, I'm not!”

“Then what is it?!”

“It's because I love you, you moron!” Serena yelled as loud as she could and she shook her head.

Ash was taken aback by what Serena just said. “Wh-what?”

Did he just hear Serena right? Did Serena just say that she loves him? This was the last thing he ever expected for Serena to say.

But the more he thought about it, the more it made sense to him. No wonder why Serena was upset and ran out of the restaurant when he told her that he and Shauna were getting married.

Serena closed her eyes and took a deep breath, wiping some of her tears away. And that was what let Ash know Serena was telling the truth. Ash attempted to say something but he could not seem to get the words out of his mouth.

Serena could stand the awkward silence between them. She finally told Ash what she had meant to tell him years ago and it was nothing like how she imagined it would be.

“Since when?”

“Do you remember when we first met at Professor Oak's summer camp and I hurt my leg?”

Ash nodded his head. That was when realization dawned on him and he closed his eyes and tilted his head back slightly. “So when we were traveling together throughout Kalos with Clemont and Bonnie, you were-” Ash said and cut himself off when Serena nodded her head. “Why didn't you say anything to me?”

“What was I supposed to say?” Serena asked him. “I was scared.”

“Of what?”

“How exactly do you tell someone that you love them? I was afraid that you would have laughed in my face or even worse, you wouldn't have understood what I was telling you. So I kept it to myself.”

“Serena, I-”

“Don't bother, Ash.” Serena calmly told him. “It was stupid of me to dump all of this on you now. I know you're not going to dump Shauna.”

“I love her.”

Serena understandingly nodded her head. “I know. And I also don't want you to think I'm not happy for you because I am. Shauna is one of my best friends and I honestly am very happy for the both of you.”

Ash smiled a bit. “Thanks, Serena.”

Serena also smiled in return. “So, how about we go back in. Shauna is probably getting really worried.”

Ash nodded and stepped to the side to let Serena go first. “After you,” before following her in.

Although it was painful for her to do so, Serena accepted the fact she and Ash were never meant to be because his heart belonged to another girl and she was okay with that.

There are plenty of fish in the sea after all.

AmericanPi

Write on
Title: So Close
Pairing/s: CumulusShipping (Skyla x Lisia)
Notes: Drabble Dare from the Shippers' Truth Or Dare Thread. SilverLining554 dared me to write a drabble that involves someone "ruining the moment" for a ship of my choice. I decided to write about a more obscure pairing that I like. Lisia and Skyla are around the same age here, because my headcanon is that BW takes place at least several years after ORAS.

Lisia listened eagerly and attentively as Skyla recounted a particularly interesting battle she had as Mistralton City Gym Leader. The two young women were sitting in Slateport City's Pokemon Center, drinking coffee and chatting as they waited for the weather to clear up so that Skyla could return to Unova.

Skyla was shipping some goods around Hoenn and touring the region in the process. Lisia had known about Skyla and admired her for quite some time when she lucked out and met the Gym Leader in person near Lilycove. The two Flying-type trainers clicked, and Lisia quickly became Skyla's friend and tour guide. As Skyla continued her errands around Hoenn, and Lisia guided her through the region, the two young women became very good friends. They shared a passion for elegance, the sky, and Flying-type Pokemon, and therefore got along very well.

Presently, however, Skyla was scheduled to fly her plane back to her native Unova, with the business in Hoenn finished. Lisa understood how important to Skyla her job as a pilot was, but wished Skyla would stay in Hoenn a while longer. Granted, the stormy weather meant that Skyla couldn't fly back to Unova just yet, but Lisia still had so many things to tell Skyla. Like the fact that she had developed a bit of a crush on her.

"Skyla!" Lisia gushed. "That's a really amazing strategy!"

"Thank you," Skyla said, smiling and taking a sip of her coffee. "I'm quite proud of myself for coming up with it."

"You're amazing!" Lisia excllaimed, her eyes shining. "I'm still so happy that I got to meet you."

"I'm honored to be your friend, really," Skyla replied. "You're pretty cool yourself." She laughed. "Really, I wish I had half of your enthusiasm. I have to say, too, that I admire your creativity."

Lisia blushed and looked down momentarily before she gazed into Skyla's eyes, smiling. Was it just her, or was Skyla blushing as well? Lisia's heart skipped a beat. It was now or never. She took a deep breath.

"Skyla," she began, "while you're still here, I'd, uh, like to tell you something!"

"What is it, Lisia?" Skyla asked pleasantly.

Lisia tensed, and then began speaking very rapidly. "Well, I'm so glad that we got to know each other and become friends, because I think you're super beautiful and tough and cool!" She looked down, blushed furiously, and added, "But now… now I think-"

"Skyla!" a voice called excitedly and urgently. Lisia looked up, surprised, and Skyla turned around. The voice belonged to the Pokemon Center nurse, who was hurrying towards Skyla with a smile on her face.

"Skyla, great news," the nurse reported. "The weather is clear, and so are the airways. You're clear for takeoff."

"Awesome!" Skyla exclaimed, standing bolt upright. She turned to Lisia. "Sorry, Lisia, but I've gotta fly. I'm seriously behind schedule." Upon seeing Lisia's crestfallen expression, she added reassuringly, "Don't worry! We'll see each other again. With our phones and our Flying-type Pokemon, we'll never be too far apart, right?"

"Right," Lisia said, smiling. She realized that what Skyla had said was true. She was so close this time, but there was definitely going to be another chance.

WolfeyStar

Ganbaruby!
*screaming*

Title: Notice Me
Author: WolfeyStar
Pairings: Pendradragon (Iris/Lance, more of a platonic thing)
Notes: Written for the Truth or Dare thread! I'm slowly easing my way back into writing so this might look a bit messy. I've decided to make this more platonic than romantic, but maybe if you titled your head 24 degrees to the left and squinted really hard, it would be shippy. Anyways, Iris asks Lance for some tips to be a good Dragon-type trainer. Iris is cute. Lance is annoyed.

"C'mon! Can you please give me a few pointers? I've only been Champion of Unova for two weeks!"

Lance looked behind him to see Iris still asking him for advice. She's been doing this ever since she was promoted to Champion only a mere two weeks ago. And she was annoying the life out of him.

Iris poked Lance a few times. "Please?"

Lance turned around to look at Iris. She had been Champion for half a week now. By the time Champions are appointed, they already know advanced battle strategy and techniques... so why was she here, asking him about things she should already know?

"No."

"Please?" She continued her poking. "You know I won't stop asking until you say yes."

Lance took in a slow breath. If he wanted to get her to stop this nonsense, he would have to say yes. He already knew avoiding her wouldn't stop her from asking.

"Ok, fine. If you want to be a good Dragon-type trainer you, uh... believe in your Pokemon... and do your best... yeah. That's it."

Iris stared at Lance for a minute. She then decided to thank him, in the form of a tight hug.

A really, really tight hug

"Gee, thanks for the advice! See, wasn't this easier than just ignoring me?"

To the best of his ability, Lance started to pet her hair. "I guess this was easier." He then felt Iris snuggle into his jacket.

"You're warm, you know that?"

RobSp1derp1g

On my way...
Title: Eureka Moment
Author: RobSp1derp1g
Fandom: Pokémon
Pairing/s: AmourShipping (Ash/Serena)
Rating: K+

As he sat on the plane to Kanto, his most trusted partner in his lap, Ash couldn't focus on the upcoming adventures awating him. The world had different colors now, and everywhere he looked, there was something that made him think back to her.

It certainly didn't help that there was a couple behind him.

He had said goodbye to all his friends throughout his journey. When he said goodbye to Misty, it was tough, he had been through so much with her and Brock. She had literally saved his life, and caught a Poliwag in the process. A Poliwag...

When he said goodbye to May and Max, the boy was sad because his sister doesn't want to depend too much on her brother. Ash cheered him up with the promise of a battle.

When he said goodbye to Dawn, it was Piplup who was upset, being separated from Pikachu was hard on the small penguin.

When he said goodbye to Iris, no one got upset.

And when he said goodbye to Serena, no one was expecting that.

He had always had a soft spot for Serena, helping her through treacherous paths, and conforting her when she needed it. He thought it was because he had met her before, but it was only a few hours ago that he realized why he did the things he did. And what it took for him to realize it. Serena took a leap of faith and kissed him, surprising everyone there.

That had been it. Ash's Eureka moment. It was at that moment that he realized what she meant to him. Being told that he was Serena's goal sort of confused him, but that kiss; that simple, unmistakable moment made him change the filter through which he saw her.

And now here he was, alone with Pikachu, heading off into Pallet Town, to start a new journey. He never forgot any of his friends, but this girl from Vaniville was the girl who won his heart. And he would move Heaven and Earth to see her again.

Aura Of Twilight

Forever Clueless
Title: Promises
Author: Aura Of Twilight
Fandom: Fire Emblem
Pairing/s: Corrin (Male) x Felicia
Rating: K

[spoil]Rumors were a nasty thing.

Felicia hated them, despite the fact she had talked about her fair share of them. Throughout the camp, they ran rampant like the plague. Gossip and whispers of who was in love with who, of spies being in the camp, of more invisible soldiers wreaking havoc to further cause a rift between Nohr and Hoshido relations...and of who was cheating on who, all this and more were a part of the daily cycle of hubbub present throughout the army.
In particular, she hated when she and her husband were a part of said stories. Most of the time they led to no good, like what was happening now for instance.

The gossip that Corrin was cheating on her with the princess of Hoshido, Azura. More than once had someone come up to her, concern in their gaze as they asked if everything was all right, like it was any of their business. More than once she had seen Corrin and Azura together, talking in serious tones about gods knows what. Sometimes they even laughed and joked around one another. While Felicia had told herself repeatedly that they were just friends, that only worked for so long.

One day, she saw them actually hug and her trepidation only grew. Upset, she fled to their tent in tears, ignoring the cries of her husband explaining that it wasn’t what it looked like as she did.

Curled up in a ball on the bed, she cried, and the thought if what she had just seen meant the end of her and Corrin’s relationship only made her sob harder. Some time passed before she felt familiar arms gently pull her from her position (she hadn’t even heard the flap of the tent opening in her crying) and enclose her in a hug from the person she wasn’t sure if she wanted to talk to at the moment.

“Felicia, that wasn’t what it looked like.” Corrin’s voice was soft, gentle, like he was trying to approach a frightened animal.

“Oh really?” She croaked in disbelief, pulling away from him to look up into his crimson eyes. “I find that hard to believe!” She stood up from the bed with fists clenched. “Don’t think I haven’t heard the rumors about you two, don’t think I haven’t seen just how close you two seem to be!”

“Felicia…” He said slowly. “We were just—“

“Just what? Deciding that you were going to get married or something and leave me behind?!” She was shouting now, angry tears sliding down her cheeks. “I don’t believe for a second that you were just hugging as friends! Not with what’s been going on between you two. Do you think I’m stupid?”

A sigh, then. “No Felicia. I don’t.” He stood up, looking pained. “But I think you’re misinterpreting what we were doing.”

She shook her head. “No I’m not.” She refused to let him fool her. “You’ve been cheating on me, haven’t you?” She said, voice lowering to a whisper.

“What?!” Corrin exclaimed. “No I haven’t! Would you just listen to me for a second?!” His voice was frustrated now, perhaps even a bit hurt. He took a deep breath before continuing. “Azura and I share an unique relationship, Felicia that is true. But we hold no romantic feelings for each other. We’re just friends…even though you don’t believe that. She’s been through hardships, terrible things Felicia.” He stepped closer to her. “We both have. And that what’s allowed us to grow close, see each other as…”

“As what?” Felicia said, trembling.

“Almost siblings.” He took her hands in his own. She didn’t move. “Love, the only reason we were hugging is because she’s under a lot of stress right now. I promise you.” He said in earnest. He wiped the tears from her eyes with a hand.

“Stress from what Corrin?” She demanded, stepping back a few steps.

Her husband sighed. “I can’t tell you that. At least not yet. But I promise you, I’ll tell you after we reach the Bottomless Canyon. Please Felicia. Listen to me. Please.” He was practically begging now.

Despite the pain she felt, the hurt, she wanted to believe him more than anything. But she still had questions. “Why can’t you tell me now, Corrin? What could it possibly be?”

Seeing that she was starting to calm down, he walked up towards her again, cupping her face in his hands. “Please. Trust me. You have no idea how much I want to tell you right now...If I do tell, I’ll lose you forever.” He whispered.
Seeing the earnestness in his face, Felicia decided she would trust him. She placed one of her hands over his own.

“You promise, Corrin? You promise to tell me?”

Without missing a beat he replied, “I promise.” [/spoil]

Olive Oil

Bulbagarden Native
Title: All in His Head
Author: Olive Oil
Pairings: Marisson (AlainxMairin)
Notes: A quick little snapshot set some time after the end of XYZ.

She had fallen asleep on his shoulder. Even to Alain, who had promised himself never to let his emotions get the better of him again, there was something undeniably adorable about it. The crackling of the slowly dying fire and the occasional chirp of some unseen Pokémon mixed with the soft sound of her breathing. For just a brief moment he couldn’t help but allow himself to enjoy the moment. Then, he tucked the feeling away.

It stayed tucked away for about twenty seconds. He sighed. Alain reminded himself what he always reminded himself whenever these thoughts crept into his head. He was five years older than her. They were on two separate paths in life. She wasn’t even interested in him like that, though he sometimes thought that maybe she was interested him like that, only to remind himself that that was surely just his imagination.

He had dedicated his life to making the world a better place. Mairin was only temporary. He cared about her because he wanted to keep her safe. He wanted her to be happy. That was all. Eventually, he’d get over her. He was already over her. He had never had feeling for her in the first place. Right. With that resolution Alain stared into the fire for a couple of minutes. Then, with a sigh of resignation, he gently rested his head on Mairin’s, careful not to wake her.

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
Title: Home
Author: Me xD
Pairing/s: Lillie/Moon
Note: I've been spoiled all over google and fb, gah. Now I dont wanna finish the game, but I wanted to write this since I LOVE Lillie/Moon uwu

- - - - - -

After 2 hours, I landed on a new region... Unsure what it was since I was feeling a little ill. I think I'm homesick. I miss them already... Hau, Moon, Kukui... especially Moon... I still remember what she said the day before my flight, I was half excited and half nervous then.

"Remember to Skype me when you landed on Kanto," I remembered her saying to me. "I'll wait for you.."

I couldn't find the words to say that time. My mouth trembled. Even my legs trembled like wet noodles. All I could do that time was nod. Just. Nod. I can't do this.

* thud thud*

"Coming! Ma, I'll get the do-- Lillie?! Why are you back so soon? Aren't you going to Kanto?" A familiar voice approached me.

"I don't want to anymore. I wanted to go home... that's why..."

"I thought you wanted Kanto to be your home?" she asked.

"No," I whispered, "my home is here with you."

Title: Still Thinking
Author: Somewhere a few centimetres above this
Shipping/s: FerrisWheel (N x Hilda)
Notes: First Drabble I've ever written!

She couldn't stop thinking about him.

No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't stop thinking about him.

Whenever he came up in her thoughts at night while she was trying to sleep, she'd turn and face the other wall and try to forget what happened.

But it never worked.

She didn't want to remember the incident. She didn't want to feel the pain of missing him.

But the pain kept returning, harsh as ever.

It bore down on her shoulders, and was crushing her.

Before she broke.

That night, while she was face down, crying into her pillow, she decided.

No matter what the hardships, no matter how long it would last, no matter who she would have to leave behind, she would go.

And she would make sure the Heroes of Truth and Ideals would see each other once more.

Make sure that she would see him once more.

Last edited:

AdvancedGenGenesect

Title:Tides Of Memory
Author: AdvancedGenGenesect
Shipping: Mareshipping

It was a mildly cold and nice night in kalos as ash was thinking about his battle with wulfric and him earning his eight badge until something else caught his attention.

It was a beutiful gathering of glimmering stars Which were aligned together in different ways and resembled different objects if looked at in a specific way.

Ash was sitting on a nice bench and was focused so much on the stars that he forgot about his training and even the eighth kalos badge when he started to notice that he could make out a group of stars looking like a flying latias.

He gazed at it for a short while he remembered the first time he saw a latias in person when he was in The island of Alto Mare and started to remember how helped save Alto Mare with his friends and bianca.

Bianca was a friend of ash that he hadn't seen in a long time but for a reason she was important to ash in a way he didnt really understand.

Of course our dense XY ash starts to think of Bianca and small thoughts become heavy waves of question when he wandered about his feelings towards bianca and he knew that from the day that he met her he did like her in a special way but he just couldnt express it nor did he really try to.

But he smiled and knew that friends may go but they always stay in your heart but he still did have feelings for bianca and he knew that they would never go away.

Ash then got up and started to walk away from the bench ready to go to bed but still thought about his special friend and as stars truly dont go when the suns light covers them friends will still be with you in your heart even if there in another part of the world.

Last edited:
Title: Hygiene
Author: yo waddup it's me (Nerdy McNerdface)
Pairing: Airplane (Elesa x Skyla)
Notes: Asked by Victorian Rush as a dare, requirements: Drabble of a pairing of my choice, but one has to be cleaning while the other watches them and almost gets a bit annoyed while watching them

How long had she been doing that now?

Skyla hadn't been counting the minutes, so she didn't know exactly, but what she did know was that it was taking a long time.

A very long time.

"Hey, Elesa?" Skyla called out to her, "how long are you gonna continue doing that?"

Elesa, who had been spraying the tabletop with disinfectant, looked up at her and shrugged. "I dunno. However long it takes to get the germs off this table."

Skyla sighed. "Yeah, and it's not like you've been doing that for the past fifteen minutes or anything."

"Well," Elesa explained, "hygiene is a very important part of life. And I don't see how you've been able to stay healthy all this time with a table this dirty. Do you ever clean it?"

Skyla paused for a moment. "I... don't do it that often. Maybe when it's an event like Christmas, but that's it."

Elesa smiled. "Then I think this table deserves some cleaning, doesn't it?"

Skyla shrugged and returned the smile. "I guess."

As Elesa went back to spraying disinfectant and wiping it off, Skyla couldn't help but grin to herself a little.

And it was no surprise. Today was the first day her and Elesa had been roomies, instead of simply friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.