• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Short 'n Sweet: The Drabble Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ampris

Slip slidin'
So, uh, someone dared me to write this, like, several months ago, but the first drabble I started ended up long enough to be a one-shot and then I was distracted halfway through and it never got finished. So, um, here's an actual drabble. Sorry for the wait?

Title: Slander
Author: Ampris
Fandom: Pokemon
Pairing/s: No.1shipping (Meowth/Persian)
Rating: PG-13

"Get off of me, you fat bastard," the smaller cat groused, but the bastard did not get up, he instead rolled over further and smirked at Meowth's complaining.

"Why not try a little harder."

Persian pressed his long body up against Meowth's, gently caressing in that special feline way. Good gods, did he need to be put through this? There was rustling in the dark as the slippery bedding was nudged around by the pair. Meowth grunted and tried his hardest to keep his loathing intact.

"You'll never hear the end of this. The Boss'll have a fit, and then you'll see just how it feels. You'll know what it's like." He buried his face in Persian's fur, silently caught between hating the other cat's guts, and reveling in the sleek, tempting warmth.

"It's all over for you. Just wait."

But Persian didn't seem to share the concern.

"Except that YOU'LL never tell anyone. If you do, I might just... return the favor?" He made an infuriatingly pointed face.

"You wouldn't."

"I would."

A few beats of silence passed as they both considered what it may mean if word spread of this... rendezvous.

Finally Meowth let out a low, threatening hiss, but Persian cut him off with a few gentle nudges to the stomach, rubbing slowly against the little cat's belly and purring his loudest.

"Shut up, you idiot."

The idiot did, and he wrapped his arms around Persian's neck and held on tightly, pushing away all other thoughts. One night, that's all it was. His reputation could take a little hit like this, and... it was worth it. Meowth sighed and curled tightly into the hollow formed by his partner's body. One night to forget everything and enjoy the soft noises coming from the evil, beautiful, thrumming cat next to him. One night.

Let them talk.

yeah.

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Ahaha yes, 3 drabbles, one night. This feels awesome.

First up: C.Gholy's Gentlelure Drabble

Title: Dancing Petals
Author: Tadashi
Fandom: Pokémon
Pairing/s: GentlelureShipping (Brock/Takeshi x Bellossom/Kireihana)
Rating: G

Sitting alone in the vast sprawls of a delightfully flowery meadow was a russet-skinned boy. He leaned his back against the tree, while taking in the glorious sights and sounds of nature. The sky was a perfect, cloudless blue and the sun cast a warm glow on his skin. The wind rustled the leaves on the trees and a delicious fragrance wafted through the air. The young man inhaled deeply, allowing the intoxicating smell to fill his lungs completely.

He was completely relaxed and well at ease. Just as he felt the urge to nap, a clear voice woke him instantly.

"Bella! Bella!"

The young Breeder turned his head. There, among the flowers, danced a Bellossom. She frolicked happily through the flowers, perfectly adorable in her leafy skirt. Brock watched it happily, and wished he could join it.

The happy dancing movements were just too irresistable. Brock could not deny his urge to frolick with Bellossom. Her giggles were just too strong to deny. 'You know what, I think I will.'

Next, Yeti's Team Galactic thing >>'

Title: Challenge
Pairing/s: JovianShipping (Saturn x Jupiter)

Sitting lazily in his chair was Saturn, the highest ranking Galactic lieutenant. He was extremely bored, flipping through a magazine without any real care.

The door to his office opened carefully, and in stepped his purple-haired cohort, Jupiter. Saturn's attention was instantly piqued, but he kept his face as impassive as ever.

"Yes?"

Jupiter bit her lip. She didn't enjoy his scowling tone. "We're heading out to the Spear Piller, sir. I suggest you finish up your magazine." She bowed out curtly and shut the door with an ominous click.

Saturn allowed a grin to move his lips. Perhaps the Spear Piller might present something of a worthwhile challenge after all.

And finally, darklord18's PartnerShipping drabble.

Title: Electricity
Pairing/s: Buck x Mira x Cheryl x Riley x Marley (and no I don't know the Japanese names =P)

Five trainers. Three girls, two boys. One room. A common goal.

Any minute now, a Trainer would come through the door in the Battle Tower, eager to partner up and take a Tower Challenge.

The air was electric.

Mira, the youngest by far, sat comfortably in her chair, kicking her legs playfully and humming a catchy pop tune to herself. Her long purple pigtails were a careless mess as usual, but she didn't seem to care. Her excitement was getting the better of her. She wanted to play.

In the far corner of the room sat Marley. She was the perfect picture of aloof. Prim and proper to a fault, she sat perfectly still, her dark eyes unfocused on the world around her. She hadn't spoken a word since her arrival. Her dark eyes hid her secrets well. Though she'd never say it, she hoped for an upcoming challenger.

Buck paced the room at a jittery pace. He was anxiously excited. He was sick of waiting. His blonde-streaked red hair was tight in a taught ponytail. He resisted the urge to shake it out, just to have something to do. He never was one for waiting games.

Cheryl, graceful and maternal, watched the impatient one with an amused expression. Her eyes shined with glee as her long, thick braided hair weighed over her shoulder. She probably enjoyed this part the most. She loved to study the people around her. A new face would bring her that much more glee.

Riley, the eldest among them, sat in an inviting pose. He kept his back to the door as he carefully weighed his thoughts. Elegant and very stylish, he exuded a strange aura of confidence no matter what. He planned possible strategies whilst occasionally allowing a bluish glow to envelop his hand.

As if they'd been electrocuted, the five of them sat up in alarm, looking between each other. Perhaps they'd imagined the click of the elevator.

Relieved of the stress in the room, they laughed in unison. Each one felt the burden lifted off their shoulders.

Somehow, though the stress of waiting was lifted, the air now pulsed with electricity.

Any minute now, a Trainer would come through the door in the Battle Tower, eager to partner up and take a Tower Challenge.

Five trainers. Three girls, two boys. One room. A common goal.

Phew! Hope you all enjoyed! 8D

Last edited:

ChloboShoka

Writer
To a game fandom that deserves more love.

Title: Dead dance was over
Author: C.Gholy
Fandom: Tuff E Nuff (AKA Dead Dance)
Pairing: Kotono/Syoh

At last, Jado was defeated. The fallen Fighting-King, lay in scarlet liquid. His foolish servants fought their blood out too. Kotono found red on her lime skirt, socks, and top. Her dagger and knife of glory dripped in victory. The sun stood up, after hiding from chaos. Kotono was now a champion, and a heroin. Perhaps not today, but peace may be able to speak again. She saved the world from fading into utter chaos.

That would never take away what she had to lose. Gallons of blood and tears could never bring Syoh back. Syoh was tough, handsome and brave. When the pair of them were two of the four champions of the surviving states, she wanted to battle with him, together. It was now just a faded dream; they had to fight each other.

Kotono sacrificed her feelings for Syoh and never told him how she felt. That was her true regret. Syoh was prepared to slaughter her, just to defeat Jado. Kotono could have just allowed him to that, but she could not. Hidden rage forced her to burst out and fight, fight and fight, till each opponent hit the ground. Her weapons, were the only things she could trust.

Nine struggling battles got her here.

"Syoh..." Kotono whispered. A red tear fell down her face as she looked into a refreshed sky, "I love you."

S-Unit

No.1 Jun Fanboi
Okay, my two dares from the T/D Thread.

Title: Bloodlust
Author: S-Unit
Fandom: Twilight
Pairing: Edward x Bella
Rating: PG
Notes: I have never read any of the Twilight books so I am not familiar with the characters (but thank you Wikipedia!). This was the result of an evil dare on Tadashi's part.

He warns me not to get too close to him.

For fear that he may turn me into his kind.

For fear about me, because he cares deeply about my well-being.

He doesn't want me to get hurt.

He just doesn't understand.

He may have a natural lust for my blood, but it is I that has the true bloodlust for him.

Not because I don't care about the consequences.

Not because of fear about what society may think.

It is because I lust for him. I love him, with all my heart.

Title: Someone Special
Pairing: Morpheusshipping (Ash/Satoshi x Angie/Aoi), hints of Pokeshipping, Advanceshipping, Pearlshipping, Abilityshipping, Palletshipping.

"Ash,"

"What is it Angie?"

"Have you ever thought about having a relationship with someone?"

"I have plenty of relationships with people. You know me Angie, I make friends easily."

"No, I mean relationships."

"Well Misty will always have a special place in my heart, she's was my first travelling companion. May and I will always share our experiences of becoming stronger together. I am helping Dawn overcome her weaknesses, and Gary is always there to make me pull myself up and never get up."

"Oh really? So, did they ever kiss you?"

"Not that I can really remember. Gary gave me a peck on the cheek when we were a lot younger but-"

"Oh, I see I am going to have to try the direct approach."

Angie kissed Ash full force on the lips.

"Oh, you mean that kind of relationship!"

"Yes silly. So, will you go out with me?"

"Sure, I mean what could go wrong?"

"Well, my parents could ask us to get married tomorrow."

"WHAT!"

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
Title: Compensation
Author: Katsu Koneko
Pairing: Collideshipping (Satoshi/Ash & Jun/Damion)

The boy huffed and huffed as he barely escaped the clutches of a frustrated Takeshi and Hikari. What he said wasn't all that bad, at least that's what he thought. "Man, just one comment and they just bark at me."

Satoshi sighed as he walked along the trail with his head hung low. He continued to grumble about how they overreacted and was oblivious as to what would happen next.

BAM!

"What on earth?!"

The black haired boy stood up and blinked at who collided with him. "Jun-kun?"

The said trailer quickly set his sights on the person who dared bump into him. "Satoshi-kun..." He started and walked toward him with a defiant expression.

"Uh..."

"I demand compensation."

"What?"

"You heard me! I demand compensation!"

Satoshi blinked. "Come on, we've collided at least four times now. You can drop the act."

"Do I have to spell it out for you, Satoshi-kun? C-O-M-P-E-N-S-A-T-I-O-N!" The blond haired boy look at his Poketch as he taped his foot. "You have ten seconds, nine, eight..."

The boy grew irritated at the other and growled. "I'm. Not. Paying." He spoke inches away from boys face.

Jun stopped what he was doing and smirked in return. "Then you owe me."

The blond took this chance and laid a sweet kiss upon the awestruck boy.

S-Unit

No.1 Jun Fanboi
Title: Fangirls and Bois Unite!
Fandom: Pokemon/SPPf
Pairing: DrewFanShipping (riolulu x S-Unit)
Note: A result of a dare from the T/D thread. And Shuu better watch out!

S-Unit and riolulu were having a wonderful evening in LaRousse City. They had went for a nice dinner at a fancy restaurant and then went to a bar where copious amounts of fermented vegetable and fruit drinks were consumed.

A few rounds of drinks later, they concocted a devious scheme that involved their favourite coordinator and bishounen in the whole world: Shuu.

Their minds giggly with booze, they headed over to Shuu's very expensive apartment. Using the power of plotholes to get past the very expensive security system, they snuck into Shuu's apartment and tiptoed up towards his bedroom. They opened the door a tad and found Shuu changing into his pajamas; he had just gotten out of the shower.

"OMG, riolulu, he looks so hot, look at those legs!"

"Perfect, S-Unit, here's the plan, you grab his torso and upper body, I go after his legs."

"No fair, I want his legs."

"Tough luck."

They burst into Shuu's bedroom just as he about to put on his pajama pants.

"SHUU-CHAN! WE LUV U!" The fangirl and -boi screamed.

"WTF! How did you get in?"

"OMG, he's half naked! XDXDXDXDXDXD" They got nosebleeds.

S-Unit grabbed Shuu by the shoulders and gave him a big smooch on the lips. riolulu grabbed his legs and groped him on his seat.

"AH, YOU SICK FANGIRL AND -BOI! GET OFF OF ME!"

S-Unit and riolulu jumped off him, ran to his window, jumped out and ran like hell away. Shuu was dumbfounded. "Fans these days...."

After running like hell for a kilometre, both S-Unit and riolulu stopped. They turned to each other, smiled, giggled and high-fived each other.

Yes, fangirls and bois unite!

kotku

SEXY.
Title: Bozo
Author: kotku
Pairing: Crescentshipping (Saturn x Jun/Damion/Barry)
Rating: PG for mild swearing
Summary: Barry learns a life lesson through being a clown.
Note: Barry is a little OOC in this, and I thought the end was kind of cheesy, but what can I do. I like it. Just imagine that Barry calms down enough to write at night! Crescentshipping needs more love! Eat your vegetables!
Word count: 448

---

I am pretty clumsy.

Jupiter has a list of the number of times I've ripped out her hair while speeding past her. The damn thing extends to her feet when she holds it to her neck, and Jupiter claims it's the reason she keeps her hair up now. However, miss purplette is now working on another one. It shows how many hairbands she's lost and how many times I've nearly poked my eye out on days she wears chopsticks in her bun.

Mars loves to show me her own chronicling. I can't understand any of it, mainly because reading her spidery cursive is impossible, but I certainly know what she's trying to get across. I've overheard the dazzling redhead chatter about fleeing to the dress shop to buy herself a new outfit, and confronting Cyrus about a uniform change, several times in the past few weeks. I wonder if I'll end having to pay a fine myself!

Saturn owns a journal. He doesn't have the slightest clue that I've been reading it while he's away making fruitless attempts to hoard up some quick cash for the team, though I do plan on telling him soon. There's a few rants scrawled on random pages, but most of it is empty and unused. It's a shame, really - I'm sure he and Jupiter would get along much better if he decided to vent in his little diary more often instead of taking out his rage on her. It's cool looking, too. He has a thing for sparkly stickers; the cover is coated with cellophane.

There is a page in the back of Saturn's journal that's overflowing with things about me. Jumbled sentences and paragraphs about how silly and obnoxious I act when the group hears that Dawn is making her way their location yet again, what he thinks my favorite things are, tiny doodles of me sticking my tongue out or doing something else stupid. And a ginormous list. I was pretty disgusted when I first glanced at it - is it some kind of fad to make lists about me? - , but now I'm just horribly embarrassed and flattered.

Saturn's list is about things he should try to do so he can impress me. "Pull off a mission singlehandedly," "Solve Mars and Jupiter's beauty problems," "Get the best flowers he'll ever see, as long as he likes flowers,"...but what's shocking is the goal. In neat print at the bottom of his list, circled what seems like twenty times: "Teach Bozo a lesson about love."

He'll be pretty surprised when he opens up his journal again sometime tonight and sees "You already did, wise guy," dominating the entire page.

Fin

Last edited:

ArcanineOod

Peace, perfect peace
Title: Steal my Thunder
Author: ArcanineOod
Pairing/s: RedxSolana (not extremely shippy)
Notes: I have never written a drabble before, so I dunno about this, but hey, whatever... It was a dare ^_^

Red watched Solana from across the room. Quite what business she had barging into Team Rocket’s base in the game corner (when it was his job to be all nosy and beat them), he had no idea, and as for the wild Pokemon that conveniently appeared whenever she needed help to beat a grunt, that was another mystery altogether, but the way she controlled them using just a styler was amazing.
Pretty soon, all her work was done, and she gave him a quick wink before jogging away and catching a ride all the way back to Fiorre on the back of a Pidgeotto that she befriended on the outskirts of Celadon City. That poor creature.
"Oi!" Giovanni roared. "Just take the Silph. Scope!"

The end... Though quite what happened there, I'm not sure...
xX

kotku

SEXY.
Title: Feeble
Author: kotku
Pairing: Crescentshipping (Saturn x Jun/Damion/Barry)
Rating: PG for a tiny spoonful of drama/angst
Summary: Men will do stupid things to see if they're ready for anything.
Note: Saturn's POV. At this point, I would think that the affection is one-sided on Saturn's part. There hasn't been much interaction between the two prior to the drabble.
Word count: 368

ps: i lovelovelove it when people comment on my story. just leave me a message on my profile! c:

---

Saturn is a lover, not a fighter. Despite that, he would be more than happy to fight for what he loves.

There are several things he'd lose a limb to protect. Team Galactic, his Toxicroak, his apartment, the hot dog stand in Hearthome City..and, most importantly, the blonde brat responsible for causing him to scrape his knees and bruise his legs to the point he could barely walk yesterday. Saturn's collision with him broke what was going to be Mars' birthday present from the other commanders, which Jupiter had spent hours picking out and wrapping with decorous, top-quality paper she'd stolen right from Fantina's hold. Cyrus had toppled over, face flat on the floor with a steady stream of crimson liquid pouring out from his nose, trickling along the once-sparkling ceramic tile. Had he rejected his current mission, Saturn likely would be lacking an arm. As well as a job. Jupiter would probably swipe his Pokemon and claim it was necessary for her to do so.

As he pulled out a pack of matches from his pocket, Saturn wondered how the kid - wasn't his name Barry or something? - along with his friends would react to an explosion. This was going to be massive; no doubt even the dimwits huddled in their huts all the way up in Snowpoint City would think it occurred right outside their windows. He hoped the resulting tremors wouldn't scare him too badly. If he appeared ready to take him down afterward, and Saturn desperately wished he would, there was no way he'd dare try to battle him. He was so juvenile and determined..crushing him would make him start bawling. And that would hurt the blunette more, much more, than it would hurt the boy. Weak.

Igniting the fuse, Saturn told himself he would not run. Not at first, anyway. The grunts would screech, shouting at him to get away, but it was his duty to ensure that his task was a success. At the same time, he wanted to see exactly how close he was to ceasing right then and there. He certainly can't defend his cherished belongings and people if he's dead. That's pretty wimpy, too.

Last edited:

Yeti

Banned
Title: Pudge E. Grunt Makes Cookies
Author: Yeti
Pairing/s: SaturnxJupiter o)
Rating: G, PG maybe at one point
Notes: PUDGE E. GRUNT IS THE BEST THING EVER!!! Also features Private Oxy.

"Pudge, are you SURE this is wise? You remember what happened when Saturn and Jupiter made scones..." Private Oxy, a rather mentally troubled Deoxys groaned at the overweight grunt attempting to turn on the oven.

Sadly, the only oven not coated in Mars' weird dinner experiments was about ten feet off the ground, and the short, squat grunt was unable to reach it without using a broom to strike the buttons. And hope he struck the right ones.

Thinking back to the scones, which had used a bodily fluid in place of salt, Pudge E. threw up into the sink. He'd been stupid enough to eat a scone without asking what they were, or why Jupiter had been the only one to eat any.

"Look, I'm not an idiot like Jupiter is. I'm using already-made cookies. I just have to put them on a pan and put them in the oven," Pudge scowled, chugging some water. Private Oxy drifted lazily around the room, puffing his Cuban cigar.

One puff landed right in Saturn's face as the male walked in with a certain magenta-haired commander in tow.

Saturn punched the Deoxys in the jugular, but he just took another swig of vodka and smoked some more. "You are so stupid," the bluenette stated, brushing past the floating drunkard.

"At least my girlfriend doesn't eat scones with ji-" the private eye Pokemon began before Pudge E. threw up in the sink again.

"Oh are you making scones? I love scones! Almost as much as I love Saturn! I should coat him in scone batter sometime and lick it off," Jupiter stupidly giggled, staring at the oven and ignoring the vomiting grunt.

The male commander didn't seem too thrilled with this. "Look once that stuff gets in your hair it never comes out. Can't you find something less sticky to spread all over me?" Saturn whined, putting his hands on his hips in a girly fashion. Jupiter did the exact same thing as she turned to argue with him, but the form of Pudge E. Grunt running frantically from the room stopped her from speaking.

Well he tried to run, and he tried to run frantically, but he was just a bit too chubby to move very fast.

"I guess he doesn't want whatever he was making. Oh well! We can eat it," the female grinned, walking over to the tray with cookies.

"I think there's something else I'd rather eat," Saturn smirked, sidling next to her and stroking her side.

She got the hint, giggled again, and lead him back out. Private Oxy stared at their retreating forms, shook his head, took another large swig of vodka, and put the cookies in.

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Two drabbles! X3 I am getting my workload completed slowly but surely!

I got into this pairing... hm, just about two months ago. And I haven't looked back! XD Enjoy the fluffy, Mel!

Title: Kitchen Concoction
Pairing: BishieShipping (Shinji/Paul x Gen/Riley)
Other: Prepare for OOC-ness. I'm using Japanese names. And some obvious AU =P

"You can't be serious."

Two males faced each other in the confines of a darkened kitchen. One, the short, grumpy boy who had voiced the complaint, stood his ground. Opposing him was a taller, well-dressed teen. He looked at the younger boy like a kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

"It won't hurt you to learn to cook, Shinji-kun." He suddenly took on a dramatic tone. "Imagine how you would be without me! You wouldn't be as well-fed as you are! What will you do when I'm gone?" he added a slight edge to that line.

Shinji growled. "You won't be gone anytime soon!"

"I will if you don't help me cook," Gen replied darkly.

Shinji heaved a sigh. Much as he hated it, he knew he couldn't deny Gen anything he wanted. Grudgingly, he took the apron Gen handed him. Then he held it out at arms length and shot Gen an incredulous look.

"The other one is in the wash," Gen admitted guiltily. "We could trade, if you want." Shinji shook his head dismissively. Gen's apron was decidedly pinker and frillier than the one he held distastefully. He donned it as slowly as he could, stalling for time.

"Fine," he said at long last. "You mix the batter, I'll preheat the oven." Gen flashed a dazzling smile at the youth. "Thank you, Shinji-kun!" No reply came.

As Shinji stood over the oven, a strange thought crossed his mind. 'These cupcakes better be worth it.'

Grr... you all can thank S-Unit for this one ¬¬ I betcha I didn't do this right at all.

Title: On Guard
Fandom: Red Dwarf
Pairing/s: Lister x Rimmer
Other: Apparently, smeg is a cussword >>

Being dead for three million years wasn't so bad. It had been a blissful break for him, to help him escape the doldrums of being a low-ranking officer on the ship.

Then one day, he was chosen by the on-board computer to be revived. To help his old friend, who had been in stasis for just long, to keep him company. Standing silently in his Soft Light state, he ground his teeth bitterly at the fact that he was little more than a hologram. A hologram that served no better purpose than to keep this grunt of a shipsman from going out of his head. He had no meaning to his revived existence, if one could even call it that.

His little pet eyed the ships on-board computer. It was easy to see that both of them felt the strain of keeping up their charade. With one easy motion, the hologram could be forever silent once more.

The man could feel the eyes of the hologram burning into the back of his head. If he made one more movement, so help the hologram, he would attack.

The man acknowledged that his plan had been exposed. "Smeg," he muttered as a slight chuckle escaped his lips.

Once more, the hologram resumed brooding in the doorframe. He hated being 'alive' again.

csisps_26

Roark <3
How about instead, you just write a drabble, doesn't matter what pairing.

Dared by S-Unit. The dare from Shippers' T/D was changed via PM, due to thread-making issues... so I wrote a 2 paragraph drabble because making it in 1 paragraph kinda... ruins it.

Title:
Worthwhile (?) [I'm bad at titles.]
Author: csisps_26
Pairing/s: WoodShipping (Treecko x Turtwig)
Rating: G (I suppose...)
Other: -

Turtwig was walking calmly along the beach. The wind blew gently, making the two leaves on her head sway. Even though the environment was relaxing, she wore a frown on her face. She was already missing the one person she truly loves. That person being a kind, friendly and helpful Treecko. He was on a trip with his friend Raichu to bring some baby Cleffa back to Mt. Moon. She wasn’t angry at him, however. She knew it was Treecko’s job to do things like that. In fact, she was happy that he was doing such things. The frown on her face, however, was because of feeling lonely.

She continued walking along the beach till sunset. She saw a few Remoraid and Wailmer swimming in the sea. Since it was already sunset by the time she was finished with looking at the sea, she decided to go home, but something – or rather someone – stopped her in right in her tracks. That someone being the Treecko she loves, who was walking towards her. With her teary eyes, she started running towards Treecko. Treecko caught her and gave her a hug. The day that she has been waiting for finally came. Her hero – no, wait – her Treecko’s return.

Last edited:
Title: None
Author: Mew Crystal
Fandom: Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World
Pairing/s: Alice x Decus
Rating: K+ to T for mild violence
Other: Don't read this if you haven't played the game, and you won't understand what's going on unless you've seen at least the second and sixth Alice's Past cutscenes. They're easy to find on Youtube. This was a 5-minute drabble that I've been meaning to write, so I might as well post it. ;3 critique is loved, so PM me or comment on my profile or... something.

Her hair was longer then, and it was a golden blond - two things she'd since claimed to hate.

His hair was shorter. The color hadn't changed, still the dark indigo shade he had grown out later in life.

And now his hair was messier than it had ever been, because he was backwards in the dirt, his eyes dim and fearful. His already-tattered shirt had been torn off, revealing the red scratch marks that ran down his side, some blood trickling from the deepest parts. He scrambled backwards, but there was no escape: a jeering crowd surged all around him, pushing him in, trapping him with their hateful cries. "Murderer!" they called. "Thief!" A rock flew from somewhere or another, it hit his forehead; a stream of blood ran down the side of his face. He tried to stand up, but he just tumbled down again, a pang in his side crippling him. He had long before ran out of tears and his voice was lost somewhere deep inside of him.

Someone stepped forward and he found himself being kicked farther away, to the immense satisfaction of the crowd. They caught on, someone else raised their foot, and --

A great rumbling stopped them, and he flinched, cowering at the thought of what could be waiting outside. But he didn't see the crowd scatter, he didn't hear their wild cries as the walls came crashing down around them, the snarling roars that ripped though the building. Everything blended into one, and that was his torture. Whatever had come for them was only here to attack him, it had to be...

And then there was someone standing over him, and he looked up at her. His body relaxed, though his eyes were still wary and his whole body was still smeared with mud. She smiled down at him, but it was a new smile, a smile that should not belong to a ten-year-old girl. His mouth was too dry to say anything, although there were millions of things he could have said. So she spoke for him.

"Don't worry," she said, her voice a soft hiss. "They won't hurt either of us ever again."

Last edited:

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
Okay, I love all of you who do Red Dwarf drabbles. Here's one I wrote recently that KIND OF fits into shipping. It drives the whole story, but I fail at writing things properly shippy, so...

Title: Love and Filth
Author: Tempus Fugit / feuerfrei@scribbled / danceonavolcano@ij / snakesandarrows@lj
Fandom: Rule of Rose
Pairing/s: Meg/Diana (largely unrequited by Diana)
Rating: I'd say PG because there's references to Diana generally not being a nice person and a slightly mildly offensive word, but there's nothing outright terrible. You have a guess at this.
(A few notes: No major spoilers. Told from Diana's perspective, written as journal entries. Actual dates not specified. Also, it uses UK English spellings. After all, this is a game that takes place in England.)

Day 1:

Every day is exactly the same with us. I wish it would change, but it never does. I’m so sick of her. I’m sick of her latching on to me, I’m sick of her behaving the way she does. She’s worse than filthy Jennifer.

Today, though, she did maybe the worst thing she's ever done. Today, I lost track of my journal. Fortunately, Eleanor found it for me. There, I found, between the pages, the most offensive, filthy, horrible thing I've ever seen. It was a love letter from her to me! She drew a picture below the message showing us as... goats. This was especially horrid not only because of its very nature, but because of the fact that it proved that she'd taking my journal! I can not believe this!

I must have my revenge. I think I'll set her goat doll on fire. Perhaps that will make my message clear.

Day 2:

Today is worse than yesterday. I set fire to the goat. She saw me do this, I know. Unfortunately – perhaps, though, as I should have expected – she didn't get the message. If anything, I think the reaction that burning the goat elicited was exactly opposite to what should have happened. This is most frustrating, and I'm quite sick of her behaviour. I'd even rather that it were Jennifer who were attracted to me! At least she wouldn't act this way.

Day 3:

Today is worse than yesterday. Today, she has begun to be quite kind to me. It's rather disturbing. I don't understand why she's behaving this way... I'd think that, by now, she would get it. I find it hard to tolerate this kind of behaviour. Why? Why? Why are you acting this way?

I dread meeting with the other Aristocrats. I know first-hand that her grip is almost inescapable, and I fear—

Day 4:

This is as much as I'm taking. It is perhaps a hundred times as much as I could take. I am now even beginning to envy Jennifer, that is how low I'm feeling! I just want her to go away, I'm so very sick of her behaviour. She refuses to obey me when I tell her to cease. Is she suicidal? I refuse to be treated this way. This bastardisation of justice will not go unpunished; however, I cannot find anything appropriate. Are our feelings...?

No. That's stupid. It would never happen, not in a million years.

Cierra

✮:: Southern Cross
Look who's back!

Well, I'm supposed to write a drabble for the Truth and Dare. Seeing how the drabble will take a shorter time, it comes now.

Title: Bugging the Beloved Brown Brock! *shot for lame title*
Author: Cierra
Pairing: BrockXVespiquenXBellossom
Rating: E10 (because of the PokemonXHuman pairings XD)

It was a cold day. Brock had just finished packing up the supplies he used to make yet another amazing dinner. He was just about to head off with Ash and Dawn when I wild Bellossom appeared! It seemed female, and somehow, Brock had this uncanny attraction for it. After battling it with Croagunk, he threw a Pokeball at it and managed to catch it.

Calling out his newly caught Bellossom, Brock couldn't help but feel joy, for this Bellossom was much more beautiful than any girl he had ever fallen in love with before. As he reached out to hug it, a wild Vespiquen appeared before the two. Ash wished to catch it, but the Vespiquen seemed preoccupied with Brock. It seemed...jealous of the Bellossom, and immediately blasted the small Grass type into a tree. Brock gasped at this, and ran over to Bellossom. As he did so, the Vespiquen followed him, and lowered herself to his height. She looked at him with a charming look (or at least in Brock's mind), and at once Brock got what she wanted.

Not wanting to choose over the two Pokemon, Brock told the Vespiquen that he did not feel that way for the Bellossom, nor would he feel that way for her. The Vespiquen silently flew off, disappointed. When Brock turned to the Bellossom, however, it had vanished. He assumed he had hurt her feelings, though he didn't mean it. But, he decided, it was for the best. After all, there are still other pretty girls out there!

Hurray for complete suckage! I also have a one-shot to do, but I haven't found time to begin working on one yet ^^'

Last edited:

S-Unit

No.1 Jun Fanboi
Okay, as dared, a member x member drabble. Please don't hit me Shadow-saur if I get anything wrong!

Title: Yaoi Conversion
Fandom: SPPf
Pairing: S-Unit x Shadow-saur

"I'm still not convinced."

S-Unit was exasperated. He had been trying to convince Shadow-saur about the merits and the total hawtness of yaoi shippings to no avail.

"I'm just not a big fan of yaoi, S-Unit."

"Perhaps I suggested the wrong pairings?" S-Unit was at his wits end. He sighed. "Well, at least we support Orangeshipping."

Shadow-saur smiled. "At least we agree on one pairing."

S-Unit knew that any further attempts would be futile. But he still had one ace pairing up his sleeve (even if this would incur the wrath of a certain fangirl whose name started with A). "How about Rivalshipping, Ritchie x Gary?"

"Eh?"

"If only to keep them away from Ash and Misty."

"Good point, that might work out..."

Profesco

gone gently
Alright, I've two dare drabbles to post. These are the first drabbles, and in fact pretty much the first cohesive fan stories I've ever actually written, so don't expect anything great. Oh, and I've learned that I apparently don't support Oystershipping. That one is going to be an extremely lame drabble, my apologies.

Title: Dare #1
Author: Profesco
Pairing: EliteUndershipping (LucianxAaron)
Rating: PG

"I asked one draught of earlier, happier sights,
Ere fitly I could hope to play my part.
Think first, fight afterwards---the soldier's art:
One taste of the old time sets all to rights!"

The prose made no more lasting an impression the fifth time around than it did the first. He'd been reading and rereading this verse for the last half-hour, waiting for the arrival of the next challenger that day. His eyes flickered over the rhythmic words slowly, but his mind kept flying back to the lean form and youthful face of the green-haired Elite down the hall.

The new boy trains Bug-type Pokemon, they'd said. The Psychic type, his type, was weak to that one.

Maybe a drink, he thought, before the challenger arrives. A glass of clear golden liquid drifted toward him through the air, and he deftly accepted it.

"Thank you, Alakazam," he said.

A tawny Pokemon sat just beyond the brim of warm light cast by the shaded floorlamp, meditating with eyes drawn into thin slits. It nodded once, silently.

He traced long, delicate fingers up and down the spine of the book in his hand. It wasn't the spine he had in mind, unfortunately. The Alakazam's moustache twitched, almost imperceptibly.

Oh, there's a weakness here, that's certain, he mused.

A knock sounded at the door.

"Lucian, you there?"

That voice...

"The challenger's going to be here soon," called the new boy. "Shouldn't we be going out about now?"

Lucian recalled the Alakazam and opened the door.

"Aaron, I believe you are correct."

*Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
~Robert Browning​

Title: Dare #2
Author: Profesco
Pairing: Oystershipping (MistyxDawn)

"It's so cuuuute!" Misty cooed at the little penguin Pokemon. Piplup trilled in glee as the redhead tugged its cheeks.

"Say 'thank you,' Piplup," Dawn chided lightly. "Misty, your Azurill is adorable!"

Upon meeting for the first time at the Canalave City harbor, the two girls had instantly swapped each other's arm-perched Pokemon in fits of giggles. Rather than greet her once-upon-a-time companions, Ash and Brock, Misty had taken right away to the Piplup's charm. The two frowning boys were left to carry her luggage to the inn.

***​

The two-bedroom suite was furnished in plush and ornate stylings from an earlier time. The inn seemed to be a relic out of time itself. The claw-footed furniture was covered in a slight film of dust, in fact.

"No wonder this place was so affordable," said Brock, swiping a finger along the windowsill and inspecting the results.

This comment was full of ominous portent, causing Ash, Dawn, and Misty to scramble for the door.

"Hold it! Grab a broom, a cloth, and a bucket of soapy water, you guys. There's housework to do!" Brock exclaimed gleefully, pulling a frilly pink apron out of thin air.

***​

Four hours later, Ash was asleep in the bathtub, wearing the apron, and Misty and Dawn were drowsing on the now-immaculate sofa. Brock had disappeared after seeing a pretty girl pass by the window.

"Why's Ash in that apron, again?" asked Dawn.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say that boy has a thing for women's clothing," replied Misty.

"You know what? There was this dairy cafe we went to before, and he did dress up in a French maid's outfit," puzzled Dawn, giggling.

"That's nothing, Dawn. Did you ever hear the story of the girl named Ashley?"

***​

Stories bred laughter, and laughter bred sleep.

A grandfather clock in the suite struck the morning hour of one silently, having long ago lost its chimes.

A frost crept up the windowpanes. Backlit by the moon outside, the icy webbing traced shadows of spiderlegs across the suite floor. As the shadows inexplicably danced across the sofa, the sleeping girls shivered.

***​

In the lobby of the inn, the foursome screamed. The floors were turning into quicksand, gummy and indistinct. Shadows were dripping from the ceiling, forming puddles of inky blackness on the churning floor.

From the swirling darkness beneath them, red rings of fangs surrounded the young trainers. The crimson jaws grew out of the floor and enclosed Brock, and then Ash, in an oily bubble the consistency of blood. As they began to close around Dawn, Misty tried to run to her, pull her out of their grip, but the quicksand shadows held tight to her sneakers.

"Misty! Help!" shouted Dawn, reaching out to grab for Misty's extended hand.

Misty caught Dawn's fingers and pulled her nearer. The red teeth closed around Misty, blocking from sight everything past Dawn's hand in hers. Tears blurred Misty's vision as the air inside the sphere quickly diminished. A slight whimper passed her lips as everything went black.

***​

It was sunrise when the door to the two-bedroom suite burst open and Croagunk hauled an unconscious Brock across the jamb. The small frog Pokemon ignored the snores echoing from the bathroom and dragged its trainer over to the couch. The two girl trainers were there, fast asleep and holding hands, so Croagunk turned away with its lovelorn burden. It came face to face with a hulking phantom at the window. Croagunk stared into the single blue eye visible beneath the phantom's flowing white crown and gave a dull croak.

The apparition blurred for a bit before fading into the thin dawn light.​

S-Unit

No.1 Jun Fanboi
Alrighty: 4 drabble-dares!

No. 1
Title: Exposed by Pokemopolis
Pairing: Eldershipping (Prof. Oak x Delia Ketchum)
Other: I do not own Pokemopolis. nor am I a dodgemaster.

Professor Samuel Oak was shocked. Dumbfounded. Word-that-have-yet-to-be-invented-ed!

He took every precaution. Every precaution.

Sure the whole town knew about it, but he bribed them to keep it on the QT.

But this, this just took the cake.

Some pokefans from New Zealand calling themselves "Dodgemasters" had somehow found out everything: his secret love affair with Delia, the drugs, the realization that Ash was the result of a crack-filled love session when Delia forgot the pill, everything!

Including revelations at "hot, steamy, illegal-in-48 states" sex romps.

Just then a voice cried out: "Where are you my Professor Love?"

"Uh, uh, uh, I'm coming soon sugar lips!"

No. 2
Title: Strange Encounter
Pairing: Cheekyshipping (Max x Mira)
Note: This ties in with my cheekyshipping fic I'm currently writing.

It was a lovely summer day hear Hearthome City, and Max Maple, fresh from becoming a Pokemon trainer. It was quite a fun first month. He had already captured a Shinx so far along with his Ralts.

He had just finished training when a young girl with a Kadabra came up from the woods to his left.

"Hey there." The girl said.

"Oh, hey."

"My name is Mira. I was watching you train with your Ralts. I'm impressed."

"I'm Max. I'm just started out being a trainer a month ago. Thanks!"

"You know, you look tired. How about I take you out for an ice cream cone?"

"Sure, that'd be great!"

Mira grabbed Max's hand and started to head towards the city. Max blushed.

'This could be interesting.' He thought.

No. 3
Title: A Mel-Girl Fantasy
Pairing: Bishieshipping (Riley x Paul)
Rating: R

"Okay, lot number 69." The auctioneer spoke. "Shinji. A cute, loner of a bishie who almost never displays any emotion except when angry."

Shinji was led out into the stage wearing only a jockstrap. How the **** he got suckered into getting himself auctioned out for Pokemon charity was beyond me. 'I'm going to kill Satoshi!' he thought to himself.

He couldn't distinguish anyone in the audience, it was filled to the brim with raging rabid fangirls. The screams were ear drum-bursting loud.

"We'll start the bidding at $200."

"$200!" "$200."

"$300!!!" $300."

"$400!" "$400."

"$25,000."

Shock went through the room as that bid was made. Heads turned. An attractive, mysterious dark-haired man with a blue and black suit ensemble akin to a Lucario stuck his bid number up.

"The bid stands at $25,000." The auctioneer stated.

A lot of loud murmers in the audience. On group of fangirls wanted to pool their monies together, but that was shot down quickly.

"Going once." 'OMG,' Paul thought, 'A guy's going to get me!'

"Going twice."

"Sold! To the gentleman in the suit."

The audience erupted. A few yaoi fan girls were like 'OMG! Hawtness!' with others screaming their disappointment. Riley walked up to Paul, eying his new prize, paying particular detail to his chest, butt and crotch. He took out his chequebook, made out the cheque and gave it to the auctioneer. He turned again to Paul.

"He'll do nicely."

No. 4
Title: Passionate Administrations
Pairing: Respectshipping (Ash x Drew)
Rating: PG-13 for suggestiveness.

Ash could not repress his smile at the sound of Drew moaning.

"Oh Ash, please, right there. Right there!" Drew was clearly enjoying this.

"What do you say Drew?"

"Please Ash, my master, my angel, my sweet. I will give you a dozen white roses!"

"I like the sound of that." Ash continued his administrations.

"More Ash! More! MORE!"

Ash let out a huge sigh of contentment. "Ah, there! Feel's great doesn't it?"

"Oh totally. I really felt your passion."

The two boys gazed at the lovely piece of art they just painted. A modern art job, and definitely one worth framing.

"The National Art Gallery would love this!" Ash exclaimed.

"It's nothing short of a masterpiece." Drew added, then looked at his hands. "We should clean up, but first..." Drew moved a paint-smeared hand on Ash's chin, then kissed him.

An hour elapsed before the two even left the room.

And adding two more drabble dares instead of double-posting:

No. 5
Title: Alterations
Pairing: Bishieshipping (Gen x Shinji), hints of Aerialshipping
Rating: P for perviness

Shinji was at the local suit store trying out some suits for Satoshi and Hajime's wedding. He was glad Satoshi finally found someone, and it would get the Comashipping fans off his back.

Now if only he could get find the perfect suit to wear. He was currently trying on a black-on-black pinstripe suit that he thought looked rather dashing. The jacket part fitted alright, but the pants were too long and too big in the waist. He stepped out of the change room, where the wardrobe consultant- an attractive one called Gen, who was dressed in quite a stylish blue and black Lucario-esque ensemble- was waiting.

"The coat's fine, but these pants are a bit big." Shinji stated.

"Don't worry about that, we custom-fit the pants for you. Slip the dress shoes on, and I'll go about making the proper marks."

Shinji did so, and Gen started at first to take in the waist. Gen slipped his fingers in the back and pulled the loose material together and marked with chalk.

"I'm going to take in a bit at the seat now." Gen moved further down, getting a little too close while marking. He was done marking, but his hands didn't move. 'Is he feeling me up?!' Shinji couldn't believe it, he was getting harder and harder by the minute. This guy was getting too close!

"Sorry about that, I had to make some additional marks to make sure the alterations are correct. I'm doing the hem now." Gen bent down to mark the hem of the pants. "Okay Shinji-san, your pants are all marked and ready to be altered."

Shinji's face was nearly red and he was clearly frustrated. He knew exactly how to relieve it. "Okay, I'll get changed now." And he grabbed Gen and dragged him into the change room. "And you are coming with me..."

No. 6
Title: Fangirl Lair
Fandom: SPPf/Naruto
Pairing: Rompshipping (Mel-Girl x Kiba)
Rating: T

It was a super-fun evening over at Mel-Girl's bishie headquarters. Haruhi was busy trying to put Hikari, Shinji and Gen into bunny-girl outfits with the help of Itsuki. Ed was off by himself, woeing the constant ships he has been placed into and practicing his Alchemy. Jun had buggered off to Canada to make out with this new fanboy of his he met over MSN. Marik was too busy plotting revenge and Osaka was being her usual self.

But Kiba was having the most fun.

"Kiba-kun, please massage my back for me." Mel-Girl commanded. She was busy engrossed over the latest installment of C.Gholy's IM series.

"Yes my dear." Kiba immediately began to gently massage her back and start to move further down and down.

"OOOOH I CANNOT TAKE IT ANYMORE!" Mel-Girl grabbed Kiba and immediately began to make out with him right on the spot. They continued exploring each other's mouths and even getting a little friskier when...

"OMG! YOU CANNOT BELIEVE IT! I JUST GOT MARRIED!" Jun cam bursting in the door with this brown-haired Canadian guy draped on his arms. "Jun-kun, what are we doing here, eh?"

Mel-Girl stared and laughed at the sight she saw. "Jun, hot as you are, you might want to put some clothes on." Jun saw this and ran quickly to the bathroom with his husband.

"Stupid cute blond baka." Mel-Girl said to Kiba. "Interrupted our fun."

"Now, where were we?" Kiba asked.

Mel-Girl responded by pushing him down on the ground and forcing her tongue in Kiba's receptive mouth.

Last edited:

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
Title: First Kiss
Author: Katsu Konenko
Pairing: Shinji/Paul x Mew
Rating: PG-13 for one word. xD
Note: I blame Blackjack for posting about Mew...:3

Giggle. Giggle. Giggle.

The boy twitched as the giggling increased around him. He didn't know who or what was out there, but whatever it was...better be a strong Pokemon. If it wasn't, Shinji would just call it, "Pathetic" and be on his way with a grumpy mood.

Though Shinji did always look grumpy.

The trainer stopped his strolling and glanced around to see any traces of Pokemon that would be making that ruckus. "Show yourself."

He felt a tap on his back and turned to see nothing.

Another tap.

Another tap.

Yet, another tap.

Shinji grew more irritated and was ready to blow a gasket. He turned one last time and quickly was taken away by his lips captured by a pink floating Pokemon. The youth didn't have time to think as it flew away giggling....stealing his first kiss.

"What the f***."

Rave The Rich

NOT the other 'Rave'
Title: In Good Hands
Author: Rave The Rich
Pairing/s: IkariShipping (Paul/Dawn)
Rating: PG-13 for some adult content.

Note: Drabble is in Dawn's POV.

---------

In each of them are 27 bones, four fingers and one opposable thumb. What I'm talking about are hands, and in a hand, there is a great deal of power. He loves power, like Emperor Hirohito before him. Maybe that's why he studies so much about the atom bomb and weapons of mass destruction so much during his down time. And I notice, though I pretend not to even give it a first thought, that all of these weapons he reads about were, for the most part, made by hand. Humankind has no clue of the type of destruction, pain, anguish, turmoil and tragedy that can be caused when people decide to just use their hands and build with the intention to kill.

Then again, humankind also has no idea the type of positive effect that hands can serve to its people. It's been researched and documented that giving and receiving hugs allows our energy fields that exist around all of us to be infused with high amounts of positive energy from one person to another. Also, the part of the body that leads people to make love more than any other is the hands. It's in the hands that foreplay and activity begin. A very good example of this is the massage. The many erogenous zones that exist in our body are easily pleased by a simple touch, and sex promotes good health as well, especially when you do it with someone your committed to like I am to my boyfriend Paul.

Without his knowledge, I curiously study, if you can call it that, Paul's hands. Some people might call it 'palm reading,' but like my mom told me, only fortune tellers, mediums and other informally trained psychologists do that. I still can't tell you what I've found in Paul's hands that tells his story and I have no idea what I got myself into when I found a book in the library about the hands, but the hand is such a versatile part of the body that the subject grabbed me and just would not let go. If you don't believe me when I say the hand is multi faceted, keep in mind that the same hand that caress a cheek as a sign of affection and love can be the same hand that will slap you in the face as a symbol of anger and hate.

Because of his cold, callous demeanor that he showed the world, it was difficult to tell which set of hands I would get. Would I get the power hungry hands that harbored totalitarian desires and a will to be number one, or would I get a foreign set of hands? Well personally, I'm thankful and lucky all at the same time. It's odd, but...refreshing to find that a guy like Paul is quite gentle with his hands in an embrace.

But I always look forward to his massages and the power his hands posses as they drive me to my limits.

---------

Status
Not open for further replies.