• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Short 'n Sweet: The Drabble Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milotic17

Oh noes...all teh drabbles! LOL.

I recently participated in a challenge to write ten drabbles based on ten songs. What you do is you pick a pairing and then put your IPod (or whatever MP3 player you have) on shuffle. You must write a drabble for your ship based on the first ten songs that come up. The kicker is that you have to write each drabble in the amount of time it takes for the song to play, so if your song is four minutes long then you have to write your drabble in four minutes. Oh, tricky! Anyway, here are mine (based on AAML, of course!).

Title: Desert Rose (Sting)
Author: Milotic17
Fandom: Pokemon
Pairing: AAML
Rating: PG
Ash spotted her immediately, her ginger hair set ablaze against the background of the dance club that had been reserved for Pokémon League participants and their friends. She looked stunning.

“Ash.” Misty approached him casually, although Ash did not fail to miss the slight sashay to her hips, the blue flower that she had used to fasten back her hair, the smell of her floral perfume. Had she done that all for him?

He couldn’t help but stare.

“So, would you like to dance?” Misty asked, winking at the bewildered Ash.

Ash gulped. “I’d love to.”

Ash pressed his body against hers, sweat cascading down his forehead. Running his hands through her silky hair, he inhaled her sweet scent.

Title: Yellow (Coldplay)
Rating: G
An irritated Misty opened her window to find Ash outside of it. The boy, it appeared, was attempting to serenade her.

“Ash! What in the world do you think you’re doing?”

“I’m singing to you, Misty! You know, like in the movies!”

“You call that singing, Ash?” Misty rolled her eyes.

Ash simply stuck his tongue right out back at her. “You think you can sing better than me, scrawny?”

“Scrawny?! You’re asking for it, Ash! Do you want me to come down there with my mallet?” Much to Ash’s shock, Misty slid down the drain pipe to meet him in the yard.

Ash placed his hands in front of his face in an attempt to ward off the attack that he just knew would be forthcoming. Much to his surprise, however, Misty hugged him.

“I love you, Ash. I hope you know that.”

Title: When You Dream (Barenaked Ladies)
Misty Ketchum carefully placed her newborn son in his crib, slowly stroking the small wisps of hair that stood up on his otherwise bald head.

“Hey, Misty.”

“Oh, hey, Ash,” Misty greeted the tall man with dark hair who had just entered the nursery.

Ash lovingly placed his arms around his wife, kissing her neck softly. “You did well, Mist.”

“No, Ash, we did well. He’s beautiful, isn’t he?”

Smiling, Ash nodded his head and sat down in the nursery’s rocker. Misty followed, resting her head on his broad chest.

“Ash, what do you dream about?”

“Huh?” Taken aback, Ash looked at his wife with confusion.

“You know, what do you dream about?”

‘Oh, um, well, Pokémon battles, food, and my wife regaining her previously sexy figure.”

“Ash!” Misty playfully swatted her husband’s unshaven face, the result of days of waiting for his new son.

“Well, it’s not all lies. I do dream about you.”

Title: All By Myself (Celine Dion)
The young woman wiped a strand of ginger hair away from her smooth, pale face. Looking down at the ground, she frowned at her reflection in the puddle of water on the ground. How long had it been raining?

Straightening her back, she rose from the park bench where she had been reclining. Glancing to her left, she spotted a young couple holding hands.

What had she done wrong?

She remembered her younger years, years she had spent relatively free of care and happy. Most of all she remembered her dear friends, and a certain friend in particular.

Ash, where are you?

Looking to her left, she thought she saw him, but realized it was just an illusion. Sighing, she sat down again.

What had she done wrong?

Title: Vox (Sarah McLachlan)
Smiling, the Cerulean City gym leader pranced along in the water, the place she had always felt most at home.

“Hey, Mist!”

Looking up, the teenager saw her best friend Ash Ketchum standing in front of her in his swim trunks, hands on his hips and an aggravated look on his face.

“Jeez, gramps, I thought you would be able to keep up with me! Was I
swimming too fast for you?”

“Sorry for not being as at home at the beach as you are, Misty! I didn’t exactly grow up in a water Pokémon gym, though, you know.”

Misty laughed. “I know that, Ash. I just thought you’d be able to keep up with me!”

“Aww, but I was trying to enjoy the view from behind. It’s not terribly often I get to see my girlfriend actually looking like a girl!”

Misty scowled, throwing the Pokeball beach ball she had in her possession straight at Ash’s head. “Take that back, Ash!”

“I love seeing you angry, though!” Ash argued.

Emerging out of the water, Misty began to charge toward Ash. The aspiring Pokémon Master saw his cue and took it, disappearing among the crowds at the public beach

Title: Don't Go Away (Oasis)
“Ash…” Misty trailed off, looking at the ground sadly.

Ash turned around, his hat covering his eyes so that Misty couldn’t read his expression.

“Do you really have to go, Ash?” Misty continued.

Ash looked up at the slender teenage girl. “I’m a Pokémon trainer, Misty. I have to travel. That’s just the way it is.” Misty could tell he was attempting to be strong, attempting not to show any emotion in front of her, but his shaky voice and sad eyes gave him away, betraying his otherwise rock-solid façade.

“Can’t you wait just a little while, Ash? I…I need more time.”

“Let’s not make this any harder than it already is,” Ash begged.

“But, Ash…”

“Goodbye, Mist.” With that Ash was off to explore the next new region, to participate in his next adventure, Pikachu perched atop his head.

Misty, however, was all alone.

Title: Deliver Me (Sarah Brightman)
Ash Ketchum panted as he ran out of the stadium, tears stinging his chocolate eyes. He had to get as far away from that place as possible.

“Ash! Wait!” a female voice rang out from behind him, one he instantly recognized.

Turning around, he flashed his redheaded friend an angry look.

“What do you want, Misty? Did you come here to tease me about choking? Did you come here to give me a hard time?”

“Ash…”

“Well, I don’t want to hear it!”

“Ash, no. I came here to say…well, I came here to say I’m proud of you.”

Ash could hardly believe what he had heard. Soon he found himself opening up to his friend.

“It’s just so hard, Misty. There’s just so much pressure to win and do well. I want to win for Mom and Brock and Dawn and, well, you.”

Misty smiled at the last part. “Ash, I don’t care if you win or not. You’re always a winner to me.”

Ash felt as if the weight of the world had been lifted from his shoulders.

Title: Good Enough (Sarah McLachlan)
Misty held her head in her hands as a tear slid out of the corner of her left eye.

“Misty, was it something I said?” A concerned Ash walked over towards his friend, sitting down next to her.

“Ash, it’s just that you…never mind,” Misty trailed off, refusing to finish her statement.

“What is it, Misty? Why do you seem so glum? Is it because I teased you?”

Misty looked up towards Ash, sadness evident in her eyes.

“You wouldn’t understand, Ash. You had the perfect childhood, growing up with a mother who cared about you and loved you, not three sisters who hated you.”

“Well, help me to understand, Misty,” Ash pleaded.

“I know you’re only teasing me, but you don’t know what it’s been like, always being the ugly runt, the one who was never good enough.”

“You’re good enough to me, Misty,” Ash said earnestly, cupping the girl’s chin in his hands and wiping away her tears. “From now on I’m going to try to let you know that…if you’ll let me.”

Misty smiled.

Title: Everywhere (Michele Branch)
Giggling, Misty placed the picture of Ash she kept under her pillow on her bedside table so she could see it better.

“Ash, it’s me, Misty. How are you?” she spoke to the framed photo, pretending its occupant was really there.

Footsteps echoed outside her room, and she quickly put the photo back under her pillow in an effort to keep it hidden from prying eyes.

“Misty, who were you talking to?” Misty’s older sister Daisy asked as she entered the room.

“Me? No one!”

“OK, right. Well, goodnight.”

After Daisy had left the room, Misty turned her attention back to the picture. Ash was her everything, everything she saw.

Did he see her?

Title: Broken Wings (Mister Mister)
Rolling over in bed, a surprised Misty found her new husband awake and looking at her intently.

“Ash, why aren’t you asleep? It’s after two o’clock,” Misty asked, looking at the tall man suspiciously.

“Shouldn’t I be asking the same of you?” Ash questioned.

“Oh, well, I…I guess I’m just worried,” Misty admitted, daring not to look in her husband’s brown eyes.

Ash propped himself up on one elbow, looking at Misty intently.
“What for?”

“Well, I guess…I guess I’m just afraid that you won’t love me anymore when, you know, when we’re older,” Misty confessed.

“What? Misty, I will always, always love you. You’re my other half, and someday I think we’re going to go to heaven together.”

“Since when did my husband get all philosophical?”Misty teased.

“Shut up.” Ash laughed and leaned over to kiss his wife.

Well, that's it. You should all try this challenge! :)

My first post on this thread, and it's a dare... But I pretty much asked for it, so I'll try my best!

Title: Misunderstandings
Author: MyCurrentObsession
Pairing: Respectshipping (Drew/Ash or Shuu/Satoshi), with slight one-sided Contestshipping (Drew/May or Shuu/Haruka)
Rating: Just barely PG-13
Sometimes, Ash hated life and the fact that he couldn't say no. Really, when you were reduced to being a messenger boy, it was pretty pathetic. He was a practically famous pokemon battler, for heaven's sake! So why was he about to go and tell Drew that May had a crush on him?

...Oh, right, because May asked (read: ordered) him to. And anyone with a brain knew how Drew would respond... Ash wondered if he would even be able to do it. Not only was confessing your love for someone hard enough, but it wasn't even his love he was confessing! He frowned. Wait. Shouldn't that make it easier? It wasn't he who could risk rejection...

Arriving at the green haired coordinator's house, Ash knocked on the door and waited. A moment later, Drew answered, his hair unkempt enough to make it seem as though he'd just rolled out of bed. And yet, he still looked incredibly hot... From a girl's perspective, of course... Ash thought, heat rising to his cheeks. He could already tell this would be harder than he'd thought.

Drew stared at him a moment before smiling. "Hey Ash, what's up? I don't think I've ever seen you around here before, even though I told you where I lived months ago..."

The boy in question furrowed his brow. Was Drew implying that he was an insensitive friend for never coming around? It wasn't like he didn't have a reason for the avoidance... But then again, Drew didn't know about that...

Ash gulped, determined to plunge right into the subject, lest he end up making a fool of himself by letting out his little secret. "Uh, hey Drew. You see, I came here to, uh..."

Drew raised an eyebrow. "...Came to...?"

The dark haired boy tensed, heat rising to his face. How to approach the subject? "...I've got this friend."

Grassy green eyes stared at him quizzically. "Friend?"

Ash nodded, gathering his courage. "Yeah, a friend! See, this friend of mine kinda... likes you. A lot." Oh god. May was gonna kill him. She'd gone to the trouble of telling him millions of little sweet nothings he was supposed to tell Drew in her benefit. But he'd be damned if he was going to humiliate himself to that extent.

Drew looked at him oddly before nodding lightly. "...I see. And do I know this friend, Ash?"

"Yeah. You know this friend pretty well, I think." Ash gulped again, slightly nervous. Drew clearly knew who he was talking about by now. What if he really did like May? He wasn't sure how much of this torture his poor heart could take. "So, uh... do you... like this person back?"

The boy in question smirked for a moment before grabbing Ash's arm and pulling him inside the house. A moment later, Ash found himself pretty well pinned against the wall, Drew leaning over him intently. His face was, no doubt, the color of a tomato. He stuttered. "D-Drew...? W-what are you d-doing?"

The green haired boy rolled his eyes. "Yes, Ash, I like this person. I've liked this person for quite some time, but I was beginning to think this person didn't feel the same..." He paused to flash the paling-at-his-words Ash a grin. "Glad to see I'm wrong. Oh, but Ash..."

The boy couldn't take his eyes away from Drew's, despite his aching heart. "...Yes?"

Drew moved his face closer to his own, now only inches away. A flush spread across his face quickly. "...A little advice. When trying to confess to someone, don't use the 'my friend likes you' strategy. It's cliché by now." The words took a moment to register, and then Ash realized: Drew thought he liked him! Before he could shout a denial (despite the fact that he'd be lying), Drew kissed him. Ash froze, and all thoughts of denying anything left him. It was pretty hard to say anything when someone's tongue was making itself at home in your mouth. Instinct took over, and before he realized it, Ash started reciprocating. He could hear May's sweet nothings escaping his lips every time he got a moment of freedom.

Meanwhile...
Over in the nearby bushes, a girl with brunette hair framing her face poked her head out to observe. May Maple liked what she saw. Her little brother beside her did not. Max sighed. "Ugh, why are we here, Sis? I don't wanna see this..."

Said girl grinned mischievously. "We're reaping the rewards of a job well done, silly! I set them up, so I should get to see this!" Yes, May had, from the start, noticed the chemistry between the two boys, and had thus developed a Plan. This Plan, while simple, was clearly effective, as the two boys didn't seem to be thinking of stopping anytime soon.

When Ash happened to glance away from Drew for a moment and spot May, he was surprised to see her grin and flash him two thumbs up. Then, he understood, and had two thoughts. First, that he'd kill her for putting him through this embarrassment. Second, he really had to thank her later...

Staring at the appalled Max beside her, Ash mouthed, Take her and leave. Max wordlessly began dragging his sister off, much to her protest.

Drew paused in his actions. "It's about time they left. I really don't like an audience in this sort of situation." Ash smiled broadly before leaning up and kissing his now-boyfriend, initiating another session of said action.

Yes, sometimes, Ash didn't like life so much.

But at other times, Ash absolutely loved it.

S-Unit

No.1 Jun Fanboi
Title: Death of a Ladies' Man
Author: S-Unit
Pairing: Respectshipping (Ash x Drew)
Rating: K+

Ash Ketchum was completely dumbfounded and awestruck. Because he just could not believe what had just happened.

Carrying a bouquet of roses of various colours, Drew came up to him and expressed his love for him. Drew, of all people! Everyone thought that he was a ladies' man. Frequently capturing the hearts of ladies all over the country.

"Goes to show that appearances can be deceiving, Ash." Drew told him.

He certainly was very serious and attractive in his declaration. 'Intoxicatng is more like it.' Ash thought. 'Just take a deep breath...'

Kicking all notions of doubt, uncertainty and friends' reactions aside, Ash pulled Drew in to a passionate kiss. Love certainly blossomed that day. Moreover, it was more the than the death of a ladies' man that day. Now, it was the arrival of Ash's man.

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Title: 1000 Paper Pidgey
Author: Darth Osiris/Osiris the Dark and the Drabble-Matic
Pairing: Mira x Buck
Rating: K+/PG
Other: I changed some stuff from the original in order to save a little face.

Mira paced uncomfortably back and forth. Cold dread filled her heart. Buck should have been home at least an hour ago and it wasn't like him to be late. Oh, my sweet love Mira thought. Where could you be?

Just then, the phone rang. It was the police. Buck had been taken hostage by Small Arms, a supervillain who had the city in a state of strong terror. Mira fainted dead away, like a frightened Poochyena.

When she came to, there was a bump on her legs and the cold dread had returned. "Buck, my cute honey bunny," she cried out sexily. "What is Small Arms doing to you?" Probably torturing him, laughing quickly as he poked him in the breasts.

In the midst of all the terror and tears, Mira remembered a story her grandmother had told her. If you fold 1000 paper Pidgey, then whatever you wish for will come true.

Mira ordered in a supply of paper and set to work, folding Pidgey until her leg was sore and she could hardly see. It took a week. She was just finishing up the very last Pidgey when Buck walked in the front door.

"Buck!" Mira screamed and threw herself into Buck's arms. "It worked! I folded 1000 paper Pidgey and it brought you back to me." She was so happy, she felt like she was dancing at Stark Mountain. She kissed Buck hastily on the breasts.

"Actually," Buck said, pulling away sweetly, "I was rescued by the Funny Heatran. She's a new superhero in town." Buck sighed. "And she's really slow."

The cold dread came back. "But you're glad to be back here with me, right?"

Buck checked his watch. "Sure. But I've got to go meet the Funny Heatran for coffee now to, you know, say thanks for saving my life. Stay hot, baby." He left and the door banged behind him.

Mira choked back a sob and started folding another Pidgey. Then she went out and got drunk instead.

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
Nyah! I'm going to be the first on this thread to try out Milotic17's drabble idea.

Since I'm obsessing over this coupling right now, I'm going to use NovelShipping.

Mind Power (Hironobu Kageyama)
Author: Katsu Koneko
Pairing: NovelShipping (Shinji/Paul & Kasumi/Misty)
Rating: PG-13 - death

A tear fell down her cheek as she gazed down at the fallen boy below. She was confused beyond belief. Why would he take that bullet? "Tell me why." Kasumi whispered to the other as tears welled up even more. "You hate me. So why, Shinji?"

No response.

"You're such an idiot." She wiped her tears away with a swat of her hand and glared at him hoping he would come back.

Though it was too late...he had already died.

Not Really Good (Eyeshine)

Kasumi strolled through the trees and wondered how to get back at a certain boy. It made her angry just thinking about it. "Just when you know a person, they surprise you." She continued to grumble about the other as she walked.

She didn't watch where she was going and collided with another person. "Watch where you going."

The girl was taken aback. She glanced up from the ground and speak of the devil, it was Shinji.

Lonely Girl - Devon Werkheiser

A sigh escaped the girls lips as she stared at the sky. "I wonder how that idiot's doing." She reminisced on their encounters. They were mostly bitter memories, but as she thought back to them, she couldn't help but giggle at their childish antics. Though she soon stopped as she realized something.

"Why am I giggling?"

Love & War (Davichi)
Rating: PG - language

The young gym leader couldn't wait for their next encounter. She had the perfect comeback to go against the other. "He won't know what hit him." She grinned and imagined him apologizing for every insult he threw at her.

Kasumi giggled at the picture and punched the nearest thing that happened to be in her way. "Hey! What the hell have I done to you?"

The girl stopped giggling as she recognized that voice. "Shinji?"

Shinji sneered at the girl.

Ake ni Somaru (Hell Girl BGM)
Rating: PG - language

The young trainer grinned as he held the young lady captive in his arms. "You're wrong to challenge me, red head."

"Let me go!" The other wriggled, but his hold wouldn't loosen. "Damn you!"

The boy laughed at the foolish attempts the girl tried. "You won't escape me, Kasumi-chan."

Mezase Pokemon Master (Rica Matsumoto)

"You're not bad, Shinji-kun." The girl flashed a smile as the battle between them ended. "I can see why Satoshi couldn't defeat you."

Shinji turned his back to the girl. "You're pathetic."

"What did you say?"

"Pathetic." He repeated with no hint of remorse.

The girl twitched. "I tried being nice to you and all..."

"Hmph." Was all he had to say about the situation.

"You idiot!" She brought out her mallet from out of nowhere and chased him across the land.

Living in a World Without You (The Rasmus)

The girl panted heavily as she escaped the clutches of that horrible monster that toyed with her. "Shinji." She spoke as she was reminded of their past encounters. "Why did I have to fall for that jerk?" The red head rounded the corner and heard his laughter echo in her head. "I'm such an idiot."

"You can't escape."

She ignored the voices in the land and focused on freedom. "I'm going to start anew and forget about him. Forget how he broke my heart."

"Living in a world without me?"

システム零 (-45)
Fandom: Pokemon/Slight Umineko no Naku Koro ni
Pairing: NovelShipping (Shinji/Paul& Kasumi/Misty)
Rating: PG-13

A loud scream echoed the mansion walls as a dagger plunged into the girl's body. "What the..." She fell to the floor as her life flashed before her eyes. An obnoxious laugh filled the room and she knew who it was. "My, it was easy to get you two alone for the sacrificial ritual."

Two?

あの日、あの場所、全てに 『ありがとう』(Hoshi Souichirou)

The two glanced at each other as the battle ended. Team Galactic was defeated and as we speak, Junsa-san was arresting each and every one of them.

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"Saving me from the grunts." Kasumi smiled at her savior.

The boy just sneered at her. "Pathetic."

"Hey! A girl's showing her thanks and all you can say is, "Pathetic"? Geez!"

"Whatever."

Take it Away (Devon Werkheiser)

Kasumi growled as the other walked away from her. "Shinji! Don't you dare walk away from me!" Though it was in vain as the boy continued to walk as if he didn't hear what she said.

"..." The boy just focused on walking away from the girl.

"You're the worst!"

Wow this was hard. I was constantly fumbling over what to write and ran out of time to finish it. Though it was fun. ^^

Last edited:

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
Title: Random Proposal
Author: Avegaille
Pairing/s: Appealshipping (DawnxZoey), some BishieShipping (PaulxRiley) and some IronWillShipping (DawnxRiley).
Rating: PG (since there’s really nothing sexual in here or anything)
Notes: This is in reverse order. Use MS Word to sort the sentences in ascending order (because it’s in descending), or if you’re not too lazy, just C/P each of the sentences starting at the bottom to a new document and keep doing that until you get the A-J order. :p The drabble is actually more than 100 words but less than 200 words. A dare from S-Unit, and yeah, I am random like this. I need to get back to writing mood or else I’ll fail in college. :(

“Judging by how the place is, it has been abandoned for quite sometime, but everything in it seems brand spanking new… a perfect place for a proposal. It was none other than a secret café, hidden within the forests. However Dawn managed to find a place like this was beyond Zoey’s eyes… Getting a bit annoyed by the way Dawn was dragging her, Zoey quickly stopped Dawn from her pace, but they had already arrived in their destination. For being too obsessive with Riley, Dawn decided to take Zoey to a faraway place away from the two guys. Excitement filled in Dawn’s eyes to see Riley crying while Zoey started at her exasperatedly. Desperate for salvation, Riley started crying as Paul sweat-dropped. Curious by the reason of the attack, Zoey and Dawn approached Riley and Paul. Bidoof attacked Paul and Riley and they didn’t give a damn and just stared at them. A boring day it was for Zoey and Dawn.”

====

Lawlz, another dare.

Title: Random Proposal
Pairing/s: OstentatiousShipping (HikarixUrara), some Appealshipping (DawnxZoey)

"Hikari was all alone in the Pokemon Center, thinking of a new strategy to beat her rivals. She had too many, so to speak. As she was about to release her Pokemon, Urara, a rival she had met recently, quickly stopped her and dragged her out of the Pokemon Center. As the two of them got out of the center, both of them saw Nozomi, standing right in front of them.

“Are you two ready?” Nozomi asked apathetically. “Today is the day after all…”

Not knowing what this was all about, Hikari shrugged as Urara smiled deviously and Nozomi lead them the way."

Last edited:
Sweet May's Magical Writing Babies
...aww. XD

LAST UPDATED: 04.18.09

Throwing drabbles here. It'll be my little drabble post until it runs out of words to put here.

OH THE JOY OF MY FAILURE WRITING. Enjoy any way? o: I fail at random shipping snippets without making them sound too... awkward and probably over PG-13 so I tried. Hopefully my drabbles become a little longer over the months so it's something small but worth reading. ^^;

Title: Dresses
Author: Sweet May
Pairings: SapphirePearlshipping (May/Haruka x Dawn/Hikari)

“Hey May how about this dress?” Dawn pointed to a sparkly pink dress that stood out more than the stars in a clear night.

May turned her eyes away from the last dress the other girl pointed to. “It-it’s beautiful!”

The two girls were searching for dresses for a party they were invited to. Looking for the perfect dress meant a lot for them. After all, everyone was going to be there.

“Ah, there are so many dresses to choose from!” Dawn was distressed at the idea that she couldn’t choose just one dress.

“Find the prettiest one,” May said as she began to grab a couple of dresses.

“All of them are pre-are you going to get all those dresses?” Dawn asked, a little surprised at May holding over 2 dresses in her arms.

“I just want to see how they look on me,” May replied. “Come on, just grab a couple and let’s try them on!”

Dawn sighed. “Fine I’ll do it. Maybe I can find the one dress that makes me look cute.”

“You’ll look cute in all the dresses, I’m sure,” May grinned.

Title: Keeping You
Pairing: ??? (Sweet May x Gardenia/Natane)
Rating: ... PG?

“Kyaaaaaa you look so cute in that Carnivine costume!” Natane cried with the biggest smile I’ve ever seen on someone’s face. She tried to grab me but I quickly evaded it, tripping and falling on the ground. Stupid costume.

“I like Carnivine. It’s one of my favorite grass types,” I said, trying to keep a small distance away from her while getting back on my feet.

“I love ALL grass types,” Natane just kept smiling. “I just wish I had a huge collection of them all. By the way, why are you dressed that way?”

“Oh, well…” I couldn’t tell Natane that I was dared to. “It’s a long story. Any way, can we have that battle now?”

“Oh yes!” Natane replied. “But first, I must keep you!”

Title: Didn't Come For You
Pairing/s: Evashipping (Paul/Shinji x Reggie/Reiji)

“Hey can I get Usaring?” Shinji asked as he entered into his house. Reiji only sighed at his younger brother as he closed the door behind him.

“Of course you can,” Reiji answered as he sat on the couch in the living room and watched his brother head into the kitchen. “Is that all you came for?”

“Uh, yeah I guess. I felt like I needed to train around here any way.”

“Really?” Reiji asked as he approached his brother who was just staring at Reiji's badges and symbols. From there, Reiji knew all Shinji wanted was to see how far away the two of them were goal-wise. Without another moment of hesitation, Reiji came closer to Shinji and embraced him from behind, forcing Shinji to be shocked for a second. “I’m really happy you came to see me.”
“I only came to get Usaring…” Shinji tried to hide the small blush that formed on his face. Reiji kept smiling and released his brother.
“Would you like something to drink?” Reiji asked as he walked towards the kitchen.
“The usual,” Shinji just kept staring at the many things on top of the cold fireplace.

Title: Unexpected
Fandom: Pokemon DP
Pairing: Dawn/Hikari x Maylene/Sumomo

“You what?” Hikari asked, a little astonished in what she just heard.

“I really like you, Hikari,” replied a girl who appeared a little older than Hikari but had really short pink hair. “You taught me to become a better person and since that conversation we had and the battle, I couldn’t help it but think about you.”

“W-well,” Hikari began to blush. She could have never known that someone would be so straight forward with their answer. “Gee, I don’t know how to react to this… Sumomo…”

“I just thought it was something I had to let out,” Sumomo continued. “I was actually hoping that… we… could…”

Sumomo was even shocked herself. Before Hikari came to revisit her along with Satoshi and Takeshi, she couldn’t get the courage to say it. Was it because she thought Hikari would be here with the two other?

Title: The Essay
Pairing: Bishieshipping (Paul/Shinji x Riley/Gen)

“Wait, Shinji-kun!” Gen cried as he tried to run up to the purple haired boy. Shinji just turned around and notice he was being approached by the tall and blue dressed man.

“What is it?” Shinji looked impatient.

“Well,” Gen began to look pensive as if he forgot what he was going to tell him. “… I was wondering if maybe you would like to get together after school and review your essay.”

“Is there something wrong with it?” Shinji asked.

Gen pulled out a sheet of paper and handed it to Shinji. “The story is a little… grotesque so unless you can turn in something different by the end of the day.”

“You didn’t say anything about how we should write it,” Shinji took a quick stare at the paper. In red ink there were many comments on how it scared Gen. Shinji gave a disgusted look at it.

“Come on everyone else wrote something more cheery,” Gen said.

“I’m not like everyone else,” Shinji gave off a sly smile. Gen only stood there.

“Ah, you’re right,” Gen felt a little embarrassed. “Buuut, we need to revise it.”

“What the hell.” Was Shinji ever going to win? He spent two hours writing it. “Why?”

“It’s too scary for me to keep reading it!”

Title: Gelatin
Pairing: Respectshipping (Ash/Satoshi x Drew/Shuu)
Rating: PG?

“Try this,” Satoshi said as he passed down a plate of gelatin. It was half red and half green from top the bottom. Shuu looked at it, a little disgusted that Satoshi was handing him all these pasties.

“You know, I don’t plan to become fat,” Shuu pushed away the plate. Satoshi kept insisting on shoving the food in front of him.

“Aw, come on it tastes really good!” he cried.

Should I really eat this, Shuu thought. Satoshi was paying for it any way. Shuu grabbed the same spoon from the last dessert he ate and sighed at the the food in front of him.

“If you’re too tired to move, I’ll feed it to you,” Satoshi exclaimed. Shuu looked up to see that smile on his face. Shuu couldn’t tell if he was joking or not.

“I’m not a baby so I don’t need you to feed me,” Shuu snickered. Besides the idea of having to eat something he didn’t want to eat didn’t bother him as much as Satoshi watching him. Slowly, Shuu ate the jelly, with Satoshi eating his own plate of dessert. Not surprising, Satoshi managed to finish his plate of gelatin within a couple of spoons. Shuu on the other hand, struggled a little with eating it.

“What’s wrong?” Satoshi asked who took notice of Shuu’s delay in finishing the dessert.

Shuu just had to rid of this but he couldn’t. It just couldn’t happen without him puking it up in the end. He pushed the plate away from him. “I just can’t eat anymore.”

“Aww but it’s really good,” Satoshi said.

That’s what you said last time, idiot. “You gave me like a million kinds of desserts. How you’re going to pay for all this, I will never know.”

“That’s right. I am going to pay for all this so you better eat this,” Satoshi slowly pushed the plate back. Shuu turned away from it. Why couldn’t Satoshi just eat it himself? He’s quite a vacuum when it comes to food.

“Okay then how about I really feed it to you,” Satoshi suggested. Shuu turned back with an appalled expression.

“Didn’t I tell you no?” Shuu replied.

“Come on~” Satoshi insisted. Shuu could never have his way with this. Satoshi picked up the spoon and grabbed a small piece of the red gelatin and moved it closer to Shuu’s mouth. Shuu felt a little embarrassed about this but opened his mouth and began eating it again. He couldn’t tell whether Satoshi was doing this on purpose or not but the guy cut off small pieces of the jello.

Title: Watching You
Pairing: Maylene/Sumomo x Dawn/Hikari

The rain that kept pouring during the afternoon did not stop Sumomo from training. Nearby a river, Sumomo and Lucario were training hard as usual. The grass was wet which felt cool but it made the training difficult as Sumomo had to make sure she couldn’t slip. Lucario kept fighting with Bone Rush, attempting to hit Sumomo with a large glowing bone.

On the other side of the river, appeared Hikari with a clear umbrella. “Sumomo!”

“Oh, hi Hikari!” Sumomo cried, happy to see her. She tried to remove some of the drops of water from her already wet face.

“I see you’re training hard!” Hikari called. “But I don’t want you to get sick so you should get dry!”

“Thanks but no thanks,” Sumomo gently refused to give up her training. Hikari then understood how this meant to her.

“Okay, I’ll watch you then,” Hikari said. Nearby, she spotted a couple of rocks that formed a bridge. She crossed to the other side with ease, despite how slippery the rocks were. There she tried to lean near a tree and watched Sumomo as she kept fighting with Lucario.

Title: More Than A Cookie
Pairing: Respectshipping (Ash/Satoshi x Drew/Shuu)
Rating: PG/PG-13?

"Here!" Satoshi cried as he gave Shuu a white bag. Shuu stared at ths present before opening it to see sugar cookies in it.

"Uh, thanks I guess," Shuu had no idea why Satoshi gave him this. "Although it it isn't my birthday for another two months."

Satoshi laughed. "It isn't for your birthday! It's White Day!"

"W...white Day?" Shuu was in shock. Wasn't it the holiday where lovers were to exchange gifts?

"Hold it," Shuu was trying to make sense of this situation. "Are these from Haruka?"

"No," Satoshi replied, smiling. "They're from me."

"Eh?" Shuu couldn't believe it. Could this be a joke? After all, Satoshi was laughing.

"Oh, look inside!" Satoshi suggested as he pointed to the bag. Shuu then opened the bag and put his hand in the bag and moved cookies here and there until he spotted the only thing that stood out of the crowd: a red, heartshaped cookie. Were these cookies really from him, Shuu thought and hoped this was a joke.

Shuu pulled out the cookie from the bag. He then saw Satoshi's reaction: ecstatic that he found it.

"Really," Shuu said with a low voice. He felt something odd in his chest. "You gave me this?"

"Yep!" Satoshi sounded like a child who received a reward. From that point, Shuu was speechless. Not only did he get something from someone whom he hardly knows but did it have to be a guy, of all things? Shuu felt bewildered by all this now. He knew some fans would eventually pass him gifts that usually come with a confession. Shuu would reject them in a nice manner and it made them gush out with happiness. Yet, why hasn't he done that now?

"Why are you giving me these cookies?" Shuu asked.

"Oh," Satoshi said. He then came closer to Shuu, a foot away from the green haired boy. "I gave them to you because I really like you."

"How direct," Shuu was astonished but blushing red at the same time. By far, this has been the only confession to ever make him react... different. Satoshi then placed his hand on Shuu's cheek, catching him by surprise.

"It isn't a joke, if that's what you were thinking," Satoshi said before he connected his lips with Shuu's. In a split second, Shuu felt his heart react to it and that was almost more shocking than having someone kiss him.

Shuu pulled back from Satoshi, ending the kiss from there. "I... I don't know what to say."

Satoshi only wrapped his arms around Shuu's waist and pulled him closer to his body. "You don't have to say anything. Just accept it."

Again, the two boys were lip locked. Shuu felt odd about it but didn't pull back this time. Instead, he went along with it, no matter how wrong it was to him. Something in his head just told him to go with it, like what Satoshi had told him.

Title: A Ride
Pairing: Aerialshipping (Ash/Satoshi x Kellyn/Hajime)

“You need what?” Hajime asked the boy as he and his Pokemon, Staraptor tried to land down. By fate, he and Satoshi encountered each other.

“Pikachu and I need a ride,” Satoshi said as he kept staring at Hajime come down near him. “With your Staraptor if possible!”

This was definitely an odd request that Hajime’s ever gotten from anyone. “Well, where do you need to go?”

“To the mall,” Satoshi replied. Hajime stared blankly at him. The mall was distant from Satoshi’s location indeed. However there were other ways to get there: like taking the bus.

“Okay then,” Hajime accepted, still a little stunned by what Satoshi asked for. He didn’t mind any way since there were no missions for the moment. “Hop on then!”

From there, the two guys were riding a Staraptor to the mall, with Satoshi holding onto Hajime’s waist so he wouldn’t randomly fall off. Thing was, Satoshi didn’t really mind going to the mall but since he saw Hajime pass by, the idea of being with him for a couple of minutes made him happy. Hajime kept focus on the direction of the mall but at the same time, felt happy as well that Satoshi was here.

*NEW*
Title: Crazy Culinary Competition
Fandom: Pokemon of course
Pairing(s): Bishieshipping (Riley/Gen x Paul/Shinji) & Respectshipping (Ash/Satoshi x Drew/Shuu)
Rating: PG?
“Ha, my plate is better than yours,” Shuu said with that usual smirk. Shinji just stared back at the boy with his death glares.
“Are you kidding me? That useless crap you call food? Better? Don’t be an idiot.”
The two were opponents in a cooking competition. Their task was to create a plate of food using vegetables plus anything else. This was no ordinary contest. It involved two people in a group and Shuu was paired up with Satoshi while Shinji was with Gen.
“Hey!” Satoshi stepped in because he had nothing else to do other than play around with the condiments and utensils. “Don’t call Shuu an idiot. Nor do you call his food crap!”
“Shinji calm down,” Gen said, easing up the grumpy kid by patting him on the head with a spatula.
“Stop hitting me with that spatula!” Shinji cried. Right now he wanted to just walk out but he couldn’t leave Gen behind with these morons. “Look, there’s no way you’re winning this with junk.”
“Oh, really?” Shuu didn’t mind that Shinji was enraged; after all, he knew he would win with that plate of shrimp and vegetables. Shuu wondered why Shinji was acting the way he was if he didn’t even make it. It was all Gen’s work, even if Shinji did assist him in bringing in the materials.
“Ah, don’t mind Shinji guys,” Gen tried to calm the atmosphere around. He tried to drag Shinji away but the boy just kept glaring back at his opponents. What was this a staring contest?
“What’s his deal?” Shuu turned away, attempting to ignore the crazy kid. Satoshi just shrugged.
“Shinji’s always like that. I have no clue why but I don’t see how Gen always hangs around him.”
“Ah,” Shuu sort of questioned their interactions, let alone how would someone like Gen be able to stand Shinji. He knew neither of them so he didn’t worry.
“Shinji, why must you start problems with others?” Gen asked. Shinji ignored him, after all his answer would sound silly.
An hour later it was judging time.
Twelve judges were taste-testing the twelve groups there were there. Satoshi felt determined that they would win, along with Shuu. Shinji only stared at the ground, hoping this would end for he had better things to do. Right?
An hour passed by. For the judges wanted to look cool behind the counters when literally they were ranting on how their tongues suffered through some food.
“Okay so now it’s time to call out the winners!” The hostess lady called through the microphone. As if it wasn’t quiet already.
“The winners are Gen and Shinji!”
“Yay we won Shinji!” Gen cried cheerfully as he hugged Shinji. Satoshi looked down. How could Shinji win?!
“Let me down, Gen!” Shinji cried, blushing to a tomato.
“We lost! I’m sorry, Shuu…” Satoshi said with a sad face.
“It’s alright,” Shuu responded and smiled at Satoshi to cheer him up. “Another time, I guess.”

Last edited:

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Hoo-ray, some more drabbles for everybody :D

First up, a dare given to me a loooooong time ago by The Renowned Obscurity and which I promised to make if she gave me a dollar =P I picked the pairing, so nyah.

Title: Cry
Author: Tadashi
Fandom: Pokémon
Pairing/s: DarkStreakShipping (Gary/Shigeru x Paul/Shinji)
Other: Song Used: "Cry" by Mandy Moore

I'll always remember, it was late afternoon.
It lasted forever, but it ended so soon.
You were all by yourself, staring up at a dark grey sky.
I was changed.

Alone on a park bench, the clouds grew darker by the minus. Somewhere in the distance, thunder rumbled ominously. The purple-haired boy didn't care. 'Let the rain come,' he challenged mentally.

Just then, he was spotted by a brunette, hustling by to the nearest Pokémon Center. "Hey, kid. You better get inside! It's gonna start raining like hell out here!" Paul stayed silent, but lowered his gaze to the ground. His thick hair brushed over his eyes, blocking them from view.

"Fine, suit yourself. Don't come crying to me when you drown!" With that, Gary turned on his heels and ran off toward the Center.

The smallest tear squeezed its way out of Paul's eye. He let the smallest of grins play at the corner of his lips as he brushed the away the wetness.

Was there that I realized,
That forever was in your eyes,
The moment I saw you cry.

Next, one of S-Unit's dares.

Title: Look-a-like
Pairing/s: Gary x Ritchie (no idea what it's called)

Maybe he had imagined it. Maybe he hadn't seen a brown-haired version of Ash sitting in that Pokémon Center cafeteria.

Maybe the insane curiosity had gotten the better of him. It was the only excuse he had to go walking right up to the look-a-like, just to make sure he wasn't having a hallucination.

In that moment, the small brunette looked up at Gary. Sure it looked like Ash, though the resemblence was stunning. It took him a good moment of him studying the other boy's face to make sure that it wasn't Ash in disguise.

"You wanna take a picture or something, pal?" the look-a-like snapped.

Gary shook his head. "Sorry, kid. I just though you were... someone else."

And for something a little more current, something from Shadow-saur.

Title: Unleash the Steam
Pairing/s: IkariShipping (Paul/Shinji x Dawn/Hikari)

"You know what, Paul, you are some piece of work, you know that? You just work your Pokémon over like slaves! That's all you are, a slavedriver! You just make them do whatever you want without even thinking about what's good for them! If you don't stop what you're doing, you'll kill them! Is that what you want, you jerk?! You know what, we are so sick and tired of you always coming around and upsetting everyone with your demented methods and your don't-care attitude! Why don't you just do us all a favor and drop dead!"

Having clearly invoked the wrath of a certain blue-haired girl, she stomped off in the direction of her tent, very satisfied with herself. Nearby, frozen absolutely still and reveling in the sheer horror, was Ash and Brock.

Despite having been torn a new asshole, Paul just smirked as he himself turned and walked away from the scene. 'You gotta admit it,' he mused to himself. 'The girl's got chops.'

Hope everyone enjoyed! 8D

ChloboShoka

Writer
Title:Swimming in honey
Rating: T lawl
Author: C.Gholy
Fandom: pokemon
Shipping: Bishieshipping Gen x Riley

"Why have you brought me here, Gen?" Shinji asked. A dirty look was fixed upon his face. Gen smiled taking off his blue hat. The cave was odd; There was a huge pool in the middle. Shinji stepped towards the pool, dipping his finger in the gold liquid. When Shinji licked his fingers, he felt sweetness please his taste-buds. This was a pool of honey.

He widened his eyes to Gen's bare chest. He actually just swam in the honey.

"Erm... why are the hell are you swimming in there?" Shinji squinted. Never would he have thought of watching Gen swimming naked in honey- and actually liking it.

Last edited:

Tadashi

kiss my greens
I got inspired by a post I was making in the BishieShipping thread XD

Title: First Meeting
Pairing/s: BishieShipping (Gen/Riley x Shinji/Paul)

He walked the arid land alone. The sun bore down mercilessly on him. His fleece jacket was starting to feel heavier than usual. Iron Island was unusually quiet, deserted even. Not a single Pokémon to be found. And here he was, walking around with Torterra, hoping to spy a strong target. How sorely mistaken he was.

That's when he spotted something.

Far out on the horizon, there was a lone figure. Almost indistinguishable, due to the sun's glare directly before him, but as he approached, Shinji could start to make out his features. Tall, dark-haired... Shinji caught himself before the term 'handsome' popped into his head... the third aspect of the holy trinity of cute guys.

But Shinji had to admit, the guy was well-dressed in his dark, crisply tailored blazer and snazzy cap, perched ever so crookedly...

The man spoke. "Hello, young traveler. My name is Gen. And what is yours?" Hmm, even his voice was utterly appealing.

... "Shinji", he replied hesitantly.

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
Title: Here For...?
Pairing/s: B-ButtonShipping (OraliexHaley) + Jessie (dunno what their 3some is called).
Notes: Dared by Cyn to do this, so... xD;;

Oralie and Haley were in their B-Button League facility, training their Magikarp and Feebas, until the door opened and Jessie entered the hallways, without anyone else with her.

“Hey, aren’t you one of those Team Rocket people who tried to steal our Pokemon?” Oralie asked as she glared at Jessie.

“If you try to steal our Pokemon again, we’ll make sure you’ll regret that decision…” Haley added as she went closer to Oralie and both of them stared at Jessie.

“Oh, I’m not here to steal Pokemon, not anymore… there’s something that I want to know more about you two…” Jessie replied as she chuckled.

S-Unit

No.1 Jun Fanboi
As dared by C.Gholy...

Title: Pikachu's Worst Nightmare
Pairing: Prof. Oak/Ookido-hakase x Drew/Shuu
Rating: T

Pikachu had the worst nightmare of his entire life last night.

It had started out pretty good. There was a sea of ketchup, and Pikachu was jumping in and out in it. He was in hog heaven.

Then, the randomness. The madness. The "OMG HOW DISGUSTING"ness.

Professor Oak and Drew came in and started stripping in front of him. It was like they didn't even notice him...or the statutory rape laws! They got naked, and jumped in the ketchup sea and stated making out. They started to move even lower down their bodies when Pikachu finally woke up, terrified out of his mind.

That was the last time he viewed a certain LJ page ever again.

Title: Fondue bathtub
Pairing: Aerialshipping (Ash/Satoshi x Kellyn/Hajime)
Rating: R (for mature themes)

"I'm not sure about this Ash, dear."

"It'll be fine Kellyn, this will be fine."

Kellyn reluctantly stripped his clothes and jumped into the bathtub with Ash. Except that this tub was filled with liquid chocolate. Ash immediately pulled himself up to his Top Ranger lover.

"See, it isn't so bad." Ash started pouring chocolate on Kellyn and began to lick it off of him. And he wasn't discriminating where.

"Eeee! Ash! Please! Not there, not there!" Kellyn squeaked as Ash started licking lower and lower.

Ash stopped, "Why not, isn't it sexy?" He pushed Kellyn against the back of the tub and kissed him. Kellyn grabbed Ash and pulled him closer to him.

"It is."

Mel-Girl

left. right.
Mel was bored so she wrote random SPPF member ship drabbles. 8DDD

Title: Gay Boyfriend
Author: Mel-Girl
Fandom: ROFL SPPF Member Fandom?
Pairing/s: Mel-Girl x S-Unit (Mel x Drew)
Rating: PG (maybe? idk)

"Mel, I'll be your gay boyfriend!" Drew exclaimed, pulling Mel into some tight glomp. All she could think was that she just upgraded from acquaintance to friend to 'he'd go bisexual for you' to 'gay boyfriend for you'. What was this? Could Mel make Drew straight at this rate?

No, major doubts here. Even though Tadashi pointed out that a straight relationship would be easier to handle, Mel knew that somehow, this weirdly crack het + yaoi ship of sorts could work.

Now to get past the fact that Drew would rather ogle Jun's butt than her own.

Title: Victim
Fandom: SPPF Members?
Pairing/s: ScenarioFanGirlshipping (Mel-Girl x Tadashi)

Mel and Tadashi stared at the computer screen in disbelief. Oh no she didn't. Turning to Tadashi, Mel knew that something was up. She didn't, did she?

'I'm... the first victim...' was all Mel could think. Tadashi shrugged, saying that she just couldn't help herself.

Maybe both have should've seen this coming when they filled out the Drabble-Matic form with the pairing being Mel-Girl x Tadashi. But still, Tadashi just had to go and do that.

'Tadashi doesn't seem particularly bothered... more amused, I think...' Mel noted, though it may have just been mere assumption. Cuz Tadashi on the other hand, deep down, was quite surprised by her actions.

"Hey Mel..."

"Yeah..?"

"Should I make a Tadashi x Profesco drabble?"

Mel rolled her eyes. Oh, she just had to say that, didn't she? But then again, if Tadashi makes this a habit, Mel knew that she just found something great to blackmail her partner-in-crime with.

Title: Damn It
Fandom: SPPF Members
Pairing/s: Damnshipping (Mel-Girl x buster_wolf)

Mel challenged Buster to a waterfight. They were going to settle this squabble once and for all. Even though both knew that this squabble was simply over Buster using Mel's typo of Kiori (Kiorir) as his MSN name, they were still willing to go ahead and duke it out.

It didn't matter that once this one was settled, more fights would just come along. Maybe fighting over useless things was a Mel and Buster thing.

So they spent the afternoon trying to beat each other in the waterfight. Soon, Mel found that she used up all the water in her water pistol. Why did Buster have to be good at dodging? Or maybe she just had crap accuracy.

'Damn it, Buster,' she thought to herself.

Buster on the other hand, wasn't having trouble with amount of water remaining in the water pistol, but rather, it didn't work. Mel didn't seem too surprised by how everytime Buster tried to shoot her, it failed miserable. Perhaps she sabotaged it.

'...Damn it, Mel,' he thought to himself.

There was so little chance of this having a satisfying conclusion.

Title: Gay Husbands
Fandom: SPPF Members
Pairing/s: Mel-Girl x eriinxx (Mel x Erin)

"You may now kiss the bride..."

Erin and Mel stared at the priest. They remembered thoroughly about telling the priest that they were going to be gay husbands. There is no bride. They didn't really care that not many people understood the whole 'gay husband' thing, but then again, most shippings these days don't make sense.

Exchanging looks, the two fiancees were trying to silently urge the other to correct the priest's obvious mistake. The audience however, was just waiting for yuri action - obviously not informed that it was actually yaoi, not yuri.

"...Mel, you're the bride," Erin randomly decided for the both of them.

Mel did a facepalm.

Ho-ohRocks201

Beyond the Rainbow~
I believe it's time to CHAZZ THE DRABBLE THREAD UP!

(even though none of these have Chazz :p)

Title: Why?
Author: Ho-ohRocks201
Fandom: Yugioh GX
Pairing/s: Fianceshipping - Jaden/Alexis - Judai/Asuka

I’m the one who everyone looks down upon. The one who people see as the slacker, and then get crushed by my heroes. But back then, she never judged me about my color.

“Hey Lex.” I said, tapping the counter with my finger. She looked up at me and smiled that beautiful smile of her. She seemed to always smile, even though we were busy fighting the Shadow Riders.

“Hm?” she responded, her eyes meeting mine. Even though she was an Obelisk, and I was a Slifer, something was there. Like..we…completed each other, in a matter of speaking.

“When do you think the final shadow rider will show up?” I asked. I figured that the final shadow rider would be the most dangerous of them all. But truth is, I didn’t want her opinion.

I just wanted to know she was talking to me.

And the fact she never let things go to her head.

And maybe…

That’s why I fell for her.

And another

Title: Usual
Author: Ho-ohRocks201
Fandom: Yugioh GX
Pairing/s: Fianceshipping - Jaden/Alexis - Judai/Asuka

I sighed, putting my books aside and listened to Crowler’s rants, like I actually gave a damn.

Truth is, I’m an Obelisk Blue. The Queen at that, even though I never pay attention to that. I looked over the room, and then I heard a snore. I smiled, and looked over to Jaden, a few rows away, who was snoozing away, open eye lids on his eyes. I reached into my backpack and grabbed a mask that Jaden had given me of himself just in case he fell asleep and didn’t disguise himself. I looked at Crowler, who had his back turned, and was either writing something, or getting pwned by the projector.

I slipped the mask on Jaden’s face, and he stirred.

“Sweet Dreams.” I said with a smile as I turned back to see Crowler tangled in wires.

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Dare fic.

Title: Whipped Cream
Author: Darth Osiris/Osiris the Dark
Pairing: Bishieshipping
Rating: T for suggestiveness
Other: I have always wanted to write one of these (not Bishieshipping, read to find out)!

]“Oh, HELL no!” yelled Paul.

“Please?” Riley begged, holding up a can of whipped cream. “I think it’s a yummy idea!”

“Absolutely not!” said Paul forcefully. “Whipped cream is not supposed to be used in that manner!”

“What are you talking about? Lots of people use whipped cream that way,” Riley countered.

“Name one,” Paul demanded.

“The Sinnoh Champion Cynthia,” said Riley.

“That may be,” replied Paul. “But you know how she is.”

“Come on, Paul,” Riley whined. “We could throw in chocolate sauce and strawberries if that makes you feel any better.

“Look, Riley,” said Paul. “I don’t care how many people do it, nor do I care what sick pleasure they get from it, but whipped cream, chocolate sauce, and especially strawberries, do NOT go with pizza!”

Riley shrugged. “Fine, more for me.” With that, he sprayed the whipped cream all over his slice of veggie pizza.

EDIT: And another! Thanks to Sweet May for inadvertantly putting this pairing in my head.

Title: Loud
Pairing: FightSongShipping
Rating: R for violent thoughts, language, and mentions of sex

If there was one thing Lucario couldn’t stand about Maylene, it was her girlfriend Casey.

Yes, Casey made his Trainer happy, and that was all that really mattered, but the Electabuzz fan was just too loud for his tastes. Hell, if she wasn’t talking about her favorite team (who, by the way, suck Wailord balls), she was shouting loud words of encouragement to Lucario and the other Pokemon, completely throwing off Maylene’s game. And as we all know, the Trainer’s game is the Pokemon’s game too.

Another thing Lucario hated was that damn fight song. It drove him Zubat-**** crazy and Casey knew it. Hell, if he wasn’t so loyal to Maylene, he’d take a Metal Claw to her throat the next time she sang that damnable song!

Still, thought Lucario, if their Auras were any indication, the sex was awesome.

And that’s all that mattered to him.

Last edited:

ChloboShoka

Writer
Dare responses.

Title: 11 times
Author: C.Gholy
Pairing: Casey/Cassidy
Rating: R
Notes: Now Tom Nook's given me a good challenge here, to keep each sentance in 11 words.

Casey stared into the blonde's sleeping state, she looked so appealing. They had slept together elveven times and she wanted much more. From her hips to her lips, Cassidy was a precious princess. The fact that it was forbidden made it even more attractive.

Casey knew that Cassidy was a member of a criminal gang. That will never stop her from cherishing Cassidy's care and passionate nights. Gazing upon her beautiful eyes she felt love's reckless risks inside.

"What are we going to do, Cassidy?" Casey asked in concern.

"Don't worry," the blonde stroked her cheek, "everything is fine now."

Title:
Author:
Fandom: SPPF
Pairing: Riolulu x Me.
Notes: Sonic Boom's dare. Feels weird writing about me. XD
"Here you go," I said to her. I passed her a Ritchie plushie. She squealed in huge delight as she hugged me.

"You know me too well," Riolulu giggled.

"Yes I do!" I replied. I kissed her on the cheek. I don't know how it happened. I guess we both get too hyper for our own good. Before I knew it, she kissed me on the cheek too.

S-Unit

No.1 Jun Fanboi
Drabble-dare again!

Title: First Impressions are Always Wrong
Pairing: Novelshipping (Misty x Paul)

Paul's first impressions of Misty was that she was a weak trainer and a poor excuse of a Gym leader. The Kanto League must have been desperate for leaders when they picked her.

Boy was he mistaken.

He did not expect her to send out a Gyarados. A particularly ferocious one as well. Even though he did win, as he always did, he found the battle a rare challenge for him. It wasn't often that a Gym Leader tested him to the limit.

It also wasn't often that a Gym Leader asked him out on a date after he accepted the badge.

He didn't understand why she would ask him out. Why would someone like him be her type anyways? He also didn't understand why he accepted.

I guess he really wanted to know why he was mistaken in his initial impression in the first place.

EDIT: New Drabble-dare

Title: Ranger Research
Pairing: Kellyn/Hajime x Gary/Shigeru, implied Aerialshipping and Palletshipping
Rating: T
I was dared to take one character from my OTP with another character from a member's OTP, so I took my Kellyn and plonked him with Tadashi's Gary.

This latest research assignment in Almia was an interesting one. Studying the Ice Pokemon in he Hia Valley. But the security for arranging it was ridiculous, 'cause for threats from some gang of idiot smeg heads called Team Dim Sun. So the Ranger Union forced me to take along a Ranger as an escort. Pfft, big deal, I don't need no stinking Ranger.

Meeting this Ranger was a different story.

I can see why even Ash took a fancy to him. Kellyn was drop dead hot, with the body to match. Had to keep my usual cool composure but it was hard to do. Eventually, in the Hia Valley, Kellyn finally broke the ice:

"If you think I'm hot, just say so."

That was a real WTF moment. He saw right through me and my face turned a very dark shade of purple.

"Thought so Gary, I get that all of the time."

I breathed a sigh of relief. But I didn't expect what Kellyn would say next:

"And Ash was right about you, you are a stud muffin!"

Last edited:

Midnightmoon6o2

"Tougher than you."
Hi, here is me first go on this drabble thread.

Title: Blast from the past
Author: Midnightjewelz
Pairing: AaMayL

Another day in Pallet. normal until Ashlyn's 10th brithday. Ash and May, now husband and wife lived in Pallet. the lived in the same place where Ash was raised by his mother alone. Ashlyn who was the only daughter of the Ketchum family really wasn't the pokemon person.

She really disliked pokemon. the only pokemon she had was Sparks, a Pichu. a pokemon that evoles into a Pikachu from high friendship. sadly that really hasn't happened yet since Ashlyn hated pokemon, Sparks on the other hand loved her trainer, even she never talked to Sparks unles Ashlyn tell Sparks to get out of her room.

Not only that ashlyn was cheeky and never obeyed her parents. she really liked them since they were big fans of pokemon. her father, a pokemon battle frontier brain always had hard trainers to battle. he always came home to tell his stories while her mother went to contest in the Kanto region. always comeing home with ribbons from different regions.

Ashlyn loved to hang in the attic. the only place where she could find stuff she loved or hated. Ashlyn was going though many old boxes one day. Sparks who was loyal to Ashlyn always followed her even she didn't asked for it. soon Ashlyn came across a gold pocket watch. it was old and it's shine had faded away. Ashlyn picked it up, showing that she was interested in the object. Ashlyn opened the stopwatch and saw it was a clock. Ashlyn sighed at dissapointment and threw it at the wooden floor.

When the golden pocket watch hit the floor rays of bright light emerged out of the watch. it light made Ashlyn turn around to see what was happening.

"What the?" Ashlyn asked herself.

And before she knew it. both her and Sparks got blinded by the bright light. when the light dissapeared so did they.

Last edited:

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Three drabble dares! First one:

Title: Kiss Hello
Pairings: Tensionshipping, Respectshipping with a surprised Drew
Rating: K

“Oh, no,” Ash whispered to Pikachu. Oh no was right, for Harley had just come into the room.

“Ashton! Hello there!” squealed Harley in the most flamboyant way possible as he cupped Ash’s face and kissed him on the cheek.

Noticing Drew standing in the doorway, Ash pushed Harley away. “Dr-drew!” Ash stuttered. “It’s not what you think!” Pikachu just laughed at the pickle his human friend found himself in.

“It’s all right, Ash,” said Drew, which instantly shut Pikachu up. “Harley just kissed you hello. It’s his new thing, apparently.

“Oh,” said Ash, obviously relieved. Regaining his composure, he said “Well, me and Pikachu have a lot of training to do. Tootles!” With that, Ash kissed his boyfriend goodbye, surprising the green haired Coordinator.

As for Pikachu, he hung back to shock Harley for being a bad influence on Ash.

Second one:

Title: That's My Shirt!
Pairing: Pearlshipping with Ash in women's clothing
Rating: T, if only for Pikachu's line at the end

“Ash Ketchum!” Dawn shouted. “Why are you wearing my favorite black blouse?!”

“What are you talking about?” Ash replied dumbfounded.”Isn’t this my good black shirt?”

“NO!” Dawn yelled. “No, it’s not! Honestly, how can you not tell the difference?!”

“I’m telling you, this is my shirt!” Ash yelled. “I got it out of my backpack!”

“But why was my blouse in you r backpack?” Dawn asked. She grabbed the collar of the offending shirt. “Look at this! It’s all frilly and girly! How could you possibly think that was yours?!”

“I thought it was my puffy shirt,” said Ash.

“PUFFY SHIRT?!” Dawn screamed at the top of her lungs.

“Pika Pi Pikachu Pika (Now you’re just being a smartass),” Pikachu quipped.

“Well, who asked you?” said Ash rudely.

“UGH!” Dawn exclaimed. “You’re both impossible!” With that, the Coordinator stormed out of the room.

”Oh yeah, he’s not getting any for a while,” Pikachu thought to himself.

Third one:

Title: Of Reserach and Romance
Pairing: BugsRockShipping (Bugsy and Roxanne)
Rating: K

Bugsy, the Gym Leader of Azalea Town in Johto, had just come from Petalburg Woods, having caught two Wurmple.

His mission was to understand all the different factors that influenced Wurmple’s evolution into Silcoon and Cascoon. And since Wurmple weren’t native to Johto, it only made sense that he visited Hoenn to study this phenomenon.

In his travels, he had met a fellow Gym Leader, Roxanne of Rustboro City. She had also expressed an interest in Wurmple’s evolution.

And so, the two exchanged notes on diet, personality, physical strength, and other factors, and were to meet for dinner later on to discuss their hypotheses.

Bugsy couldn’t believe his luck. Here, he’d found an attractive woman who was almost as studious as he. And better yet, she shared almost the same interest.

Yes, he was certainly looking forward to tonight’s dinner date.

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Yeah yeah, I know I'm kinda late... ^^; This is Mel-Girl's BishieShipping drabble. It turned out kinda dark, though... ^^; Enjoy, Mel!

Title: Somehow
Pairing/s: BishieShipping (aka: Gen/Riley x Shinji/Paul)
Other: Song Used: "It’s Not Over" by Daughtry

Gen's POV

I was blown away, what could I say
It all seemed to make sense
You've taken away everything
And I can't do without

Things aren't how they were. When I first met him, I respected his methods. He was strong, a bit curt, yet still polite.

Now... I don't know. I constantly feel his negativity. His presence is becoming more pronounced. His aura is slowly changing into something dark. I've never been this wary.

I feel responsible. I can't let him crash and burn. I need to turn this around... somehow.

I try to see the good in life, but good things in life are hard to find,
Blown away, blown away
Can we make this something good?

Status
Not open for further replies.