• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Short 'n Sweet: The Drabble Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mel-Girl

left. right.
Title: Please?
Author: Mel-Girl
Fandom: Pokémon
Pairing/s: Bishieshipping
Rating: G

Shinji shook his head. “I’m not going to.”

“Please!” Gen shot him a pleading look, attempting puppy eyes. As irresistible as they were, Shinji remained persistent.

“No.”

“But you’re the only one I’ve asked!” Gen pleaded, trying his best to convince Shinji. He wondered to himself how far he’d go to get Shinji into doing this.

“For the last time Gen, no. I’ll go to the party with you, but not in a baby elephant costume with you as the daddy elephant!” Shinji snapped, chucking the overly cute elephant costume to the side.

S-Unit

No.1 Jun Fanboi
A dare...

Title: Killing Miss Sunshine
Author: S-Unit
Fandom: Pokemon
Pairing: Girlpowershipping (Dawn x Cynthia), references to Aerialshipping and EliteUndershipping
Rating: R for conspiracy to commit murder and insults of generic groups of shippers and Quentin Tarantino references
Their plan was perfect. Impeccable. And it will work.

They were tired of the shippers shipping them with the wrong characters. They were tired of the crazy nincompoops who always insisted on mainstreamness. They were tired of the obvious. They were tired of the crackiness of shipping one of them with Professor Oak.

They were tired of the fact that Kellyn was pining for Ash enough to make his you-know-what's turn blue. They were tired of Aaron and Lucian not admitting the truth.

They decided to kill. To rampage. And get bloody satisfaction.

And when this was all over, Dawn and Cynthia were gonna.....

....elope. On a nice tropical island.

Title: Loner Torment
Fandom: Pokemon/Digimon
Pairings: Ash x Takuya, Paul x Kouji, references to Davis x TK
Rating: PG-13 for some lewdness

Ash had to hand it to his begoggled boyfriend, he really did come up with some of the weirdest ideas.

Sure, there was the time they decided to mix ice cream with maple syrup and hollandaise sauce to surprise his Mother. There was the time they used melted butter as lube since they forgot to buy some earlier that day (although not as bad as the melted cheese he heard Davis and TK use). But this time, it was pure genius.

Getting the their two loner friends to hook up.

The plan was simple. Get the two together in a field and force them to kiss. To avoid suspicion, Ash would drag Kouji and Takuya would drag Paul. It was perfect.

Little did they realize that said two loners were indeed making out in a field while denseboy and gogglehead were planning this scheme of theirs.

"You think Ash and Takuya are up to something right now, Paul?" Kouji asked between kisses.

"More than likely, but forget those losers..." Paul continued his administrations.

When said losers arrived at said field, Paul and Kouji could somewhat hear signs of screaming and general fanboyness.

They couldn't tell...they were too busy having fun.

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
Title: Missing Onee-sama
Author: Avegaille
Fandom: To Aru Majutsu no Index and/or To Aru Kagaku no Choudenjibou (Railgun)
Pairing: Mikoto Misaka x Kuroko Shirai
Rating: PG 13, lesbian fluff obviously.
Notes: I need to force myself to write. *bricked*

Tokiwadai Middle School’s student dormitories, Room 208… it was already curfew time for the students and Kuroko Shirai is alone, lying on her Onee-sama’s bed. Apparently, she had a very huge crush on Mikoto Misaka, and legally found a way to get Mikoto’s previous roommate to move out of the room so she could be Mikoto’s roommate.

Time passes, and Mikoto is nowhere in sight. Kuroko sighed to herself as she sat up in the bed she was lying in. Just then, the door opened, only to notice a very restless Mikoto.

“Onee-sama, where have you been?” Kuroko asked curiously as Mikoto stared at her.

“Chasing the idiot, as usual,” Mikoto replied bitterly as she plopped down on her bed, with Kuroko still sitting down on it. “Oh yeah, what are you doing here in my bed, you have your own, right?”

“Um, well, Onee-sama, I missed you, that’s all,” Kuroko exclaimed as she quickly hugged Mikoto and continued clinging on her, while Mikoto tried to resist Kuroko’s grasp...

ChloboShoka

Writer
Something for Satokasucastle on LJ
Title: Superhero
Author: C.Gholy
Rating: PG-13
Shipping: Pokeshipping

She saw him stretch his arms showing off his sheer enthusiasm. Energy boomed from his voice and body language.

"I feel like a superhero today!" Ash announced. He threw his fist in the air. A flow of courage in his veins. Pikachu smiled patting him on the shoulder. Misty, a close friend walked besides him.

"How come?" Misty asked.

"Because I'm feeling great!" Ash shouted in joy.

The red-head tried as hard as she could to catch up with him; he could run like lightning.

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Another dare!

Title: Happy
Author: Darth Osiris/Osiris the Dark
Pairing: Mikey x Espeon
Rating: K

“Espeon!”

Espeon knew that voice. It was the voice of her Trainer Mikey, the very voice she was running away from.

Espeon stopped suddenly, for she had come across a cliff. This was it. She would have to confront her Trainer. She trembled at the disappointment that would no doubt cross his face.

Speak of the devil, here he is now.

“Espeon, I’m sorry I reacted the way I did when you evolved,” he said. “I was just… surprised, that’s all.” Espeon growled at these words.

“It’s not that I didn’t want you to evolve,” Mikey continued. “I just didn’t want to pressure you into evolving into something you didn’t want to be.” Tears started to form in his eyes. “All I ever wanted was for you to be happy, Espeon!” he cried as the tears started to fall.

Taken aback, Espeon was at a loss for what to do. Eventually, however, she used her newfound psychic powers to lift Mikey off the ground and pull him close enough for her to lick the tears off his face.

All Mikey ever wanted was for her to be happy.

And so she would be, as long as Mikey loved her.

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Yeah, it's me again with some more drabbles. Woo hoo.

darklord18 dared me to write a drabble for a pairing that anyone in the Shippers Truth or Dare Thread supports. (How vague, eh?) But I figured, ah hell, why not Pika? I dedicate this one to Katsu!

Title: I Will Always Return
Author: Tadashi
Pairing/s: PikaShipping (aka: Ash/Satoshi x Pikachu)
Other: Song Used: "I Will Always Return" by Bryan Adams

I hear the wind call my name
A sound that leads me home again
It sparks up the fire, a flame that still burns
To you, I will always return

A gentle breeze rustled the dark leaves in the night. It was a perfect, cloudless night. The only light came from the occasional star overhead. This was the night of a new moon.

Nearby, the dark-haired Trainer slept, tucked away in the safety of his sleeping bag. His light snores punctured the stillness of the night.

The breeze woke his small furry friend. Its ears twitched before opening its eyes. It raised its head, searching for any sign of danger. The ears twitched again, receiving nothing but silence in return.

It fixed its small, round eyes on its Trainer, perfectly unaware in dreamland. Just then, the boy spoke. "Pika... chu." He had muttered the name of his companion in his sleep.

Pikachu nuzzled up against its trainer happily. "Pikapi," came the happily muffled reply.

And wherever I wander, the one thing I've learned
Is to you, I will always, always return

And now for my second drabble, an AerialShipping thing for S-Unit.

Title: It's What Rangers Do
Pairing/s: AerialShipping (aka: Ash/Satoshi x Kellyn/Hajime)

"Ooh, what's this do?"

"Don't touch that."

"Oh, what about this?"

"Ash, will you –"

"Hey, this looks neat!"

"Oh for goodness sake!"

The blue-eyed Ranger watched the wide-eyed, dark-haired Trainer rifle through his Ranger equipment backpack. He was curious about every item he touched, everything there was to be seen. Kellyn just shook his head in amazement, wondering why he let the boy dig through his bag.

"Thanks, Kellyn! You are so soooo cool!" Ash flashed a happy smile in the direction of his friend.

'Oh yeah, that’s why,' Kellyn acknowledged with a slight grin.

Kurai

Elite Sage
These were both done on a Shipping Dare by C.Gholy. :)

Title: Attachment
Author: Kurai
Pairing: GentleLureShipping: Brock x Bellossom

Brock smiled slightly at the small Pokemon in his lap, using his index finger to gently rub the top of her head.

Okay, maybe he was getting a little too attached to Bellossom; sighing lightly, he leaned back against the tree trunk and stared up at the sky. The owner of the Pokemon (female, obviously) he’d offered to look after was going to come back any time now. He should have been excited: there wasn’t a doubt in his mind that the girl was going to ‘treat’ him for taking care of her Bellossom for the day...

But...

The flower Pokemon wiggled a little in his lap, turned around and raised her arms. It was obvious that she wanted Brock to hold her, if that cute little pout was anything to go by.

“Alright, Bellossom~” The gym leader cooed, lifting Bellossom up as he got to his own feet. Her original trainer had spoiled her Pokemon big time, but regardless... “You’re just too adorable!” He said out loud, throwing her up in the air.

“Bella!” She cried happily, floating back down into his arms. Moving around some more, she got out of Brock’s grasp and crawled up onto his shoulder. “Bellossom~” And the small grass Pokemon gave him a little kiss on the cheek.

“Oooh, I love you too, Bellossom!”

Darn, he really was getting too attached.

Title: Perfect Mate!
Author: Kurai
Pairing: Vespiquen & Brock

Uncharacteristically, I was floating around in my Cave of Solitude, with my army of Combee behind me. Apparently they had found me a perfect specimen to mate with; I had to make sure of the ‘prize’ myself, because my underlings could be so incompetent sometimes.

...Most of the time.

...All of the time.

Crossing my queenly arms, I stopped suddenly and narrowed my eyes.

My army of Combee (AKA my children) had tied up my ‘perfect mate’ with some honey inside the cave. My first reaction was to beat each and every one of them for daring to waste my honey.

But before I could even react, Perfect Mate began to stir and lifted his head up.

“Where...where am I?”

I was instantly in love. His voice...was so manly! And that face!

Children!” I cried, raising my queenly arms and turned around. “You have found me the most perfect specimen ever. Your mother is very proud of you!

They all began to fly around crazily, occasionally crashing into each other in their excitement. “Yes mother!

Their stupidity aside, I turned around again and floated towards Perfect Mate. He looked quite horrified, but I didn’t care.

Tonight, my dear, you will become my king!

“I don’t know what you’re saying!”

ChloboShoka

Writer
Title: Breathe on me
Author: C.Gholy
Rating: R
Shipping: Killerqueenshipping (Vespiquen x Mewtwo)

He looked nice.

As I walked into my cave, a sexy looking creature stood before me. His eyes were human yet indulgent. My body dripped like my honey. He was perfect. His power was flawless.

Psychic moves have always appealed to me. The way they hypnotize you. The way they invade your dreams and how amazing they always appeared to be.

I confess to stalking Mewtwo since the moment I gazed upon him. As a young combee, he inspired me. I feel proud that he has finally noticed me.

One day, he will be his killer Queen.

-----------------

*will edit this post for riolulu's member crack dares XD*

Ugh, my computer keeps lagging and not letting me post this... So let me try again...

Finally got on to writing *some* of my drabble dares...

I have no clue who gave me this one but it was a longass time ago. It was to write an Ikarishipping drabble, and I had to write something dark because it's the only way the pairing will work for me.

Title: Quiet
Author: The Renowned Obscurity
Pairing/s: Ikarishipping (Paul x Dawn)
Rating: T/PG-13, for dark notraep stuff
Word Count: 126

"Quiet. Just be quiet."

Dawn was pinned up against a tree, a calloused hand clamped over her mouth. Her assailant, Paul, forced his weight onto her helpless form, cold eyes devoid of any true emotion - only a raw hunger.

Dawn's fearful eyes darted toward the sleeping bodies of Ash and Brock lying in a clearing not too far off. She whimpered slightly, the sound muffled behind Paul's hand.

"What did I say?"

Meekly, Dawn nodded, showing she understood, that she was giving in. For the first time, Paul cracked a smile, slowly removing his hand from Dawn's mouth.

As the girl opened mouth to scream, Paul leaned in, crushing her lips in a rough kiss. And Dawn fell silent.

...Just the way he liked her.

And this one was dared by darklord18.

Title: Just As
Author: The Renowned Obscurity
Fandom: Pokemon-Naruto x-over
Pairing: Buck x Shikamaru
Rating: K+/PG, for one line.
Word Count: 132

It was common knowledge that Shikamaru found girls to be troublesome, moreso than most other things. They would cry and nag and complain when frankly, Shikamaru didn't give a damn.

Boys on the other hand, weren't as much trouble. They could make great companions, just like Chouji was to him. But lately, the two of them were spending less time together, and thus Shikamaru struck up a friendship with a boy named Buck, against all odds.

"Hey Shikamaru!" the redhead had said one day, bounding up to Shikamaru. "You should stop playing that nerdy game and come adventure with me!" Buck grabbed the brunette by the wrist, toppling over the shougi board in the process.

...And that's when Shikamaru realized that it was wrong. ...Boys were definitely just as troublesome as girls...

Tadashi

kiss my greens
This next one is from Sweet May. I had much fun writing this, I daresay :D

Title: Maid Service
Pairing/s: PalletShipping (aka: Ash/Satoshi x Gary/Shigeru)
Rating: PG for slight language

"I'm not coming out."

"Come on, lemme see!"

"I said, I'm not coming out!"

"Ash, don't be a baby. I'm wearing one too, you know."

"Well, unlike you, I don't enjoy wearing these stupid clothes!"

"You're totally overreacting. Just five minutes, then you're done!"

"Gary, I swear to god..."

With an indignant huff, the bathroom door slammed open and a weary Ash stepped out. "I can't believe I'm wearing this thing again." This was a French maid outfit, complete with white frills and an apron. "It's bad enough I had to wear it once before..." he added. A twinge of red graced his cheeks.

Gary grinned, smoothing an invisible wrinkle on his own French maid outfit. "You look lovely, Ashley! Now, twirl for me, let's see."

"F*** OFF, GARY!" snapped Ash as his flying shoe made contact with the side of Gary's head.

Last edited:

MYSharona

Title: Hot Dog Theft
Author: MYSharona
Pairing/s: Slight Munchlax/Raichu
Written for a dare from Avegaille.

The air rang with the chatter and laughter coming from the mass of people waiting to enter the contest arena. Their anticipation was easy to sense, and had become something of its own entity as the start of the competition drew near.

Several optimistic vendors had set up stands outside in hopes of tempting those attending the contest with food and souvenirs. Among these was a hot dog vendor, who was doing a fairly good business so far. A short line had formed outside his stand, and he busily served the customers, who were clamoring to get their orders and go inside before the event started.

Little did he know that his customers weren’t the only ones awaiting an opportunity to get a hot dog.

Some distance away, half-hidden by a tree, a Pokémon was watching intently as each hot dog was handed out. Its eyes were round, and its belly rumbled at the sight of food.

“It” was a Munchlax, and unsurprisingly, it was hungry. For the past half an hour, it had been watching the hot dog stand, plotting ways to get just a little of that delicious food. After all, the human running the stand wouldn’t miss just one hot dog…or two…or ten…

Its mouth watering, the Munchlax watched as another customer approached the vendor and placed his order. This man, however, was slightly different than the rest; when his hot dog was handed over, and he reached into his pocket for money to pay for it, a befuddled expression came over his face. He searched the rest of his pockets, and then seemed to come to a realization of some sort. He handed the hot dog back to the seller, all the while laughing sheepishly and saying something. He then held up one finger (something the Munchlax had frequently seen humans do when they wanted other humans to wait for something), and jogged off into the crowd.

The vendor placed the hot dog off to one side, presumably to await the customer’s return, and continued serving the rest of the people in line. Now the Munchlax saw its chance. With the food so close and just out of the occupied seller’s range of sight, it would be simple to run up and snatch it.

Not wasting any time on hesitation, the Munchlax scurried across the grass. No one seemed to notice as it tip-toed up to the stand and peered over the countertop. Nor did they notice as it reached its arms up, inches away from its goal.

Suddenly, a streak of orange shot between the Munchlax’s outstretched hands and the hot dog. It landed precisely on the counter and turned around, simultaneously snatching up the food and solidifying into the shape of a Raichu.

“Munch!” the Munchlax exclaimed in dismay, its eyes still fixed on what should have been its hot dog.

“Rai!” the Raichu growled in warning as electric sparks began to fly from its cheeks. Clearly, it didn’t share the Munchlax’s view of things.

“Hey!” the vendor cried sharply, the disturbance having drawn his attention to the two unwelcome visitors to his stand. He reached over as if to grab the Raichu, who easily dodged to one side despite the hot dog it was still holding. The Munchlax leaped back as the electric Pokémon jumped down to the ground.

“Get back here, you little thief!” the seller cried in vain as the Raichu darted up a nearby tree. The Munchlax, too, made a hasty retreat before the vendor had a chance to remember that it was there.

Once it was a safe distance away, the Munchlax slumped to the ground with a sigh of disappointment. Its chances of getting a hot dog were slim now; after those events, the vendor was likely to be on guard against any more food being stolen.

The Munchlax’s stomach grumbled loudly. It would have to find food elsewhere.

Its melancholy state was unexpectedly disrupted by something sharp jabbing it in the side. With more complaints from its stomach, the Munchlax hauled itself into a sitting position.

The Raichu from before was standing next to it, its tail extended, the lightning bolt-shaped end of which was apparently what had been used to poke the Munchlax moments ago. In its paws, the electric Pokémon held the still-wrapped hot dog.

“Munch?” the Munchlax questioned curiously as the Raichu tore the wrapper off of the food. The orange Pokémon stopped and eyed it for a moment before ripping the hot dog in half.

“Chu,” it finally muttered, holding out one half to the Munchlax, who took it after a brief pause, blinking in surprise. It certainly hadn’t expected that.

The Munchlax stared at its half of the hot dog for a moment, and then turned its attention back to the Raichu, who was looking at its feet.

“Munch,” the Munchlax offered, patting the ground beside itself.

Silently, the Raichu sat down and began nibbling at its food. When it looked up a moment later, the Munchlax’s half of the hot dog was all gone, and the larger Pokémon was chewing contentedly.

Somehow, they both felt, eating half a hot dog together was better than eating a whole one alone.

Last edited:

S-Unit

No.1 Jun Fanboi
Title: A Thunder Romance
Pairing: Palletshipping
Rating: PG
Note: Dare from the Truth/Dare thread.

"A little thunderstorm won't hurt you, Ashy-boy." Gary laughed slightly at his companion. True, Ash wasn't afraid of thunder storms or electricity now, but when he was little, he used to be terribly afraid of them. There were nights when we would hide under his covers terrified that the lightening would strike him, even though he was perfectly safe.

"I know it won't, Gary. Being around Pikachu is enough to get an immuni-" A large crackle of lightening struck down less than a metre from Ash, casing him to jump into Gary's arms. The two looked at each other, and began to blush.

But Gary broke that off quickly, and gave him a wink. "Still afraid, Ashy-boy?"

Ash's face turned positively crimson with rage. "I was never afraid! I was startled, that's all!"

Gary's wink turned into a snicker. "Just looking for an excuse to get into my arms now, eh? Just as now I'm using it as an excuse to explore your mouth."

"Gary! What the-" Ash couldn't comment as Gary slipped his tongue into his mouth, true to his word. Ash broke down and finally, finally after all these years, gave into Gary.

----------------------------

They didn't notice that the thunderstorm had stopped. And they didn't notice a Pikachu and an Electivire nearby giggling and high-fiving each other.

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Crack pairing!

Title; Beat It
Author: Darth Osiris/Osiris the Dark
Pairing: Sceptile x Salamence
Rating: K+

I miss my friend Sally. Sure, she’s standing right there next to me, but I miss how she was before.

I remember the day we first met. I was a Grovyle, and she a Bagon. I was the one who helped our Trainer Kimmy catch her. Back then, she was the bubbliest Pokemon I had ever seen, with big dreams of
flying one day. She looked up to me. Every time she saw me training, her eyes shone with adoration.

Then, she evolved into Shelgon, and became distant from the rest of the team. She started looking at me differently, as if I was a Wurmple not even worth her time. The first time she turned her back to me, it nearly broke my heart.

She later evolved into Salamence and has developed a newfound arrogance towards Kimmy, disobeying and even attacking her, forcing me to step in. I’m a Sceptile now, so I can handle it.

Still, she seems to disobey just so Kimmy will send me out to stop her. We’re the two strongest Pokemon on her team, and Sally knows it. I can tell from the crazed look in her eyes. She’s always hungry for battle, and to her, I’m a full buffet.

I miss the bubbly Sally. The one who only dreamt to fly, not the one who soared through the air, destroying everything in sight, just to provoke a good fight.

And one day, I’ll bring that Sally back. Even if I have to beat it back into her.

Because that’s all she lives for these days.

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Ooh, I hate backward limericks. Thanks a lot, Profesco =P

Title:
Pairing/s: PokéShipping (aka: Ash/Satoshi x Misty/Kasumi)
Other: The bolded bits are a limerick. Read the first line last for the full effect.

You expected this line to be lewd.

And unless we are wrong,

"Uh oh, it's Ash! Oh no! Not now! Why now, of all possible moments?! Oh! I can't let him see me like this!" Misty tried to cover herself in embarassment...

Saw a man come along,

"Oh no! My clothes! The wind blew away my clothes!" Misty groaned in embarassment.

By winds that left her quite nude,

A bather whose clothing was strewed

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
Title: Need Advice
Fandom: Azumanga Daioh
Pairing: Koyomi Mizuhara x Tomo Takino
Others: Dare from Cyn.

A usual night at Yomi’s room… she was listening to her radio, hopeful to the fact that her little problem would be resolved by these radio people. What has been her problem for these past few days?

It couldn’t be her weight, not anymore. Not after what Tomo did. It didn’t involve constant teasing either. Rather, it was encouraging from Tomo’s side.

Which made Yomi wonder why… Tomo might be as hyper as usual and does the constant teasing to Yomi, but something has changed from all of that ever since they graduated from high school.

“Ah, here’s a letter from someone who we’ll label as… Love-Confused…” the female announcer said as shuffling of papers were heard in the background.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
Title: Campfire Storys
Author: Mr. Joker
Pairing/s: Lagomorph Shipping (Ash's Pikachu & Dawn's Buneary)
Other: No

As snow falls outside the window of the Pokemon Centre a Pikachu is jolting away from a hoping Buneary. As she runs the hearts in her eyes grow bigger.

"Pikachu, why don't you come by the fire and tell us a story." the calm voice of Ash runs through the lobby

"Pika-chu!" It said to itself running over to Ash and Dawn who are on the wood floor, Piplup is sleeping on Dawns lap so Buneary hops up on the old couch.

"Pika. Chu. Pika Pika chu chu chu." It says as it acts out like a play, suddenly it gets a big scary face, "Pika! Pika! Pika! Pika!" it says as it stops on the floor with its scary face.

Sudenly Buneary looses its hearts in its eyes and a river of tears run down its frightened face. Without thinking, Pikachu runs and jumps on the old couch and pats Buneary on the back and givs a warm hug.

As the to huddle next to each other, Buneary rubs it's eyes and lays down on Pikachus lap.

Done for a dare again. Took me forever, cause I was given a befuddling challenge.
Title: A Fine Line...
Fandom: Pokemon (anime)
Pairing: Paul/Alternate Dimension Paul (yes, you read that right =_=) and a bit of implied Comashipping
Rating: PG-13 for language
Paul wasn't sure how he'd gotten here. He wasn't sure, and he really didn't care all that much. The most logical explanation he could think of was that Palkia had decided to play a trick on him. Ha. Yeah. Real funny, you stupid legendary.

Still, he'd get out of this weird space place eventually, he knew. He wasn't quite sure how, but he'd be damned if he was going to sit and rot here, watching... his other self.

...Yes, you read that right.

It was probably more of Palkia's tricks, and if it was, then Paul was about ready to snap and attempt murder on the beast the next time he saw it, legendary or not. Anyway, since he'd arrived here a few hours earlier (more like he'd been unpleasantly woken here), he'd had nothing to do but gaze down at a shimmery scene below him.

It showed a world... remarkably similar to his own, and a boy that looked too much like him for it to be a coincidence. At least, the boy would have looked like Paul, were he not smiling happily and conversing with that stupid, pathetic Ash Ketchum like they were best friends.

Yep. The other him... was a sap. An idiot. Ash Ketchum's clone.

Paul found himself shaking with rage. He was snarling, too. He hated his 'other self'. He hated that he was, in another place, so weak and kind-hearted. That other Paul... he could just die.

More than him, though, Paul hated Ash freaking Ketchum, the boy who refused to back down. He just couldn't understand it. Why was a total sap who could go on and on about how much "He loved his pokemon!" be so good? He didn't deserve it. And yet...

Paul found himself, more than hating, envying the two. His other self... was actaully a good person, one who worked hard for the success he got, and one who could easily chat it up with a friendly boy who seemed to have limitless luck and opportunities thrust upon him. His other self was someone who Paul... almost wished he could be.

But no. He'd already chosen his path. It was far too late to hesitate now.

And so Paul seethed. Paul raged and hated with his utmost ability. He despised his other self. Despised him with a passion. With fervor, with-

Wait. Had he always been that cute?

darklord18

Title: The Gift of Gratitude
Author: darklord18 - Revisions by pokefan#493
Fandom: pokemon
Pairing/s: Mira x Shaymin
Rating: G-PG just to be safe.

Mira was happily walking through the Flower Garden. She would often come here and visit because of all the beautiful, scented flowers. She enjoyed walking through it everyday.

Suddenly, she heard something rustle in the flower batch behind her. When she turned around, she saw a Hedgehog like Pokemon with a flower on each side of its head and bush-like grass on its back on the ground. She walked closer and she saw that one of its legs was hurt.

"Poor thing, I'll take care of you." Mira said as she gently picked it up.

"What your name?" She asked.

"Shaymin, Shay." said the Pokemon.

"Don't worry, Shaymin. I'll take care of you." said Mira.

Mira took Shaymin back to her house. In the next couple of days, she took care of Shaymin as if it was one of her own Pokemon.

When Shaymin was fully healed, Mira took Shaymin back to the Flower Garden.

"Well. I guess this is good bye." Mira said sadly as Shaymin walked up to a flower that look similar to the one on its head and touched it. Suddenly Shaymin started to glow, then it transformed into a different form. It had two wings on the side of its head and a scarf-like flower on its neck and started to fly off.

"Goodbye Shaymin! Promise me you'll come back and see me from time to time!" shouted Mira as she waved her arm in good-bye.

The next day Mira was laying on her bed, wondering how her friend was doing.

"I miss Shaymin." she said.

"Shaymin..." said a voice as something tapped her window.

"What was that?" asked Mira as she walked over to the window and opened it up. As soon as she opened it, Shaymin came flying towards her.

"Shaymin!" Mira exclaimed as she hugged the Hedgehog Pokemon in joy.

"Shaymin, Shay!" said Shaymin.

"You came back just like you promised." Mira said with tears in her eyes. Then the two went off to play in the Flower Garden.

Last edited:
Title: The Race to Love
Author: pokefan#493
Pairing(s):EgyptianFurshipping (Lopunny x Lucario)
Rating: G-PG

Lopunny knew what would happen if she challenged him. He would try to go easy on her because she was feminine. Well, she is about to prove him wrong. Now Lopunny was a fast Pokemon, but so was her rival.

"Hey Lucario!"

Lucario's ears perked up as the sound of a familiar - and beautiful - voice rung through his ears. He turned his head around and saw a rather annoyed looking Lopunny pointing right at him.

"Yes, Lopunny?" he asked her with an amused look in his eye. He knew Lopunny loved to challenge Pokemon to race her. She claims that she is unbeatable and the fastest Pokemon of these parts of the woods. Until one day...

"I want a rematch, Lucario. You beat me too easily and you know it was a fluke!" Her anger and agitation was rising as she saw the amused look on his face. "What's so funny?!"

"Nothing. Nothing at all. Let's go have our race now, shall we?" Lucario sat up and started walking to the starting line gesturing her to follow him.

"O-okay. Let's do this then!" It was weird seeing him act like a gentleman around her. He's so polite and handsome... What am I saying?! M-maybe the need for speed is getting in my head. Yeah... She broke out of her thoughts and started for the racing grounds where Lucario was waiting for her.

"You ready, Lopunny?" Lucario said as he was getting into his starting position.

"I'm ready, Lucario." She too was getting into her starting position. "Hey Chatot! Can you give off the signal like last time for us?" She shouted to Chatot, the Pokemon race announcer and flag holder.

"Ready Ms. Lopunny!" Chatot raised the flag up in the air with his one wing. "On your mark," Lopunny was determined to win this one."get set," She glanced at Lucario and her eyes softened. Maybe I do like him. Maybe even lo-

"GO!!"

"Huh?" Lopunny realized that she was too entranced in her thoughts and saw Lucario running ahead of her. "Hey! I wasn't ready!" Even if she was slightly laggy in her start, she was able to make it up to Lucario.

"You have to pay attention if you are really determined to win you know." Lucario said as he was continuing on his running alongside Lopunny.

"Oh, shut up and run already!" Lopunny shouted as she was starting to see the finishing line. "There it is! Now all I have to do is-"

Lucario picked up speed and ran past the finishing line, leaving Lopunny in the dust yet again. "What?! I lost again?! Lopunny shouted in surprise as she came in second place.

"Well, be lucky it was me you lost to, my lovely Lopunny." Lucario said in a playful manner.

"Wha-" She wasn't able to complete here sentence as Lucario bent in and kissed her softly, but quickly, on the lips.

"I hope we can race again, Lopunny!" Lucario said. Then he turned around and headed to a nearby lake to relax from the race, leaving behind him a blushing Lopunny too confused as to what just happened.

"....Huh? W-wait! Lucario, wait!" Lopunny yelled at the top of her lungs, running after him after realizing that she loved him. After realizing that he loved her. Now she really wants to catch up to him. Be it a race to the finish line, or to her lovers arms. She just wants to catch up.

The End~​

CheekyJoy23

Battle Factory Lover
Title: Do You Like Me?
Author: CheekyJoy23
Fandom: Pokemon (Platinum)
Pairing(s):CreepUpShipping (Nejiki x Cattleya)

“Do you like me?” Cattleya suddenly blurted out. Nejiki paused in his work, completely caught off guard by the question. He tried hard not to blush and stared blankly at the battle recorder in his hands.

“Well, if I disliked you,” he started, trying to avoid making eye contact, “I’m sure I wouldn’t be able to work with you standing there asking me random questions like that.”

“That’s not the answer I was searching for,” Cattleya replied putting her hands on her hips. She was greatly irritated that he wasn’t even looking at her. “Normal people would respond with a yes or no.”

“I know.” Nejiki said simply.

“Ah, so you’re saying that you’re not normal.” Cattleya narrowed her eyes. “Is that supposed to mean something?”

“Not really.” His attention turned to a computer console that was displaying the statistics of all the rental pokemon in the facility. “Can you hold this?” He asked handing her the battle recorder. Cattleya nodded and took the device.

‘So this is that stupid little box he’s so infatuated with,’ she thought as she stared at it. 'Too bad I'm not one of these.' She looked up and gazed at the back of Nejiki’s head. “You do know that I like you, right?” she asked.

“I’ve inferred as much from the fact that you go completely out of your way to spend time with me even though you’ve explicitly told me countless times how much you can’t stand the Battle Factory.” He replied not turning around. Mentally, Nejiki kicked himself for sounding like such a jerk, but he was desperately trying to maintain his composure.

“Oh…” Cattleya said quietly. She stood there wishing she had never even brought the subject up, but was still unwilling to let it go. Silence filled the room as Nejiki continued to work at the console and Cattleya sat down on the floor. A few minutes passed before she spoke up.
“Nejiki, have you ever wondered what we’d be like together?”

This time, Nejiki felt his whole face flush. Thankful his back was turned to her, he swallowed hoping the burning feeling would subside.

“We’re together right now, Cattleya,” was his feeble answer.

“No, I mean like if we were dating or something, you know...” she trailed off.

“Ah.” He stood there for a moment thinking of what to say next. Then he walked over to where Cattleya was and sat next to her. “I can’t really say.” He stated still not looking at her. Cattleya let out a frustrated sigh.

“Ok, I get it!” She said angrily. “If you don’t like me that way, then just tell me no!”

“No.” He said. Cattleya’s face fell at his blunt rejection. She turned her face away, unable to look at him. “I’m not going to 'just tell you no,'” he continued softly, blushing once again. Before she could say anything, Nejiki placed his hand on the side of her face, leaned in and kissed her gently.

“Was that the answer you were searching for?”

This time it was Cattleya’s turn to blush, her face a deep shade of crimson.

“…Yes,” she murmured.

“Good.” Nejiki took the battle recorder from her hands and placed it in his pocket. “Glad that’s settled.”

A/N: I'm not sure why I tried writing these two when I know next to nothing about them. LOL at my varying characterizations :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.