• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Short 'n Sweet: The Drabble Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tadashi

kiss my greens
I know I have other drabbles that need to get done, but I just had to do this one :D I say that James counts as evil cuz he's part of Team Rocket. No, I wasn't inspired by DP110, not at all << >> Now ssh.

Title: Duck, Cuddle and Scream!
Author: Tadashi
Fandom: Pokémon
Pairing/s: SanFranciscoShipping (James/Kojiro x Damion?/Jun) yes, that's the name that I got from the search.
Rating: G

The five humans and cat Pokémon cowered as Iron Island shook beneath them. They covered their heads in case of falling debris, as Riley and Ash dispatched Team Galactic. Two people in particular were especially scared.

"I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE!"

"I'M TOO GORGEOUS TO DIE!"

"HOLD ME!"

"HOLD ME!"

The young, spry and blonde Jun latched himself to the cowardly blue-haired Rocket member, who promptly latched onto him. In fact, they were huddled so close that it was hard to tell where Jun's body ended and James' began.

Once the tremors ended, the others looked up with cautious optimisim. Realizing that it was all over, they cheered joyously.

Meanwhile, the huddled pair remained unmoving.

"Um, James... you can let go of me now."

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Another dare!

Title: Behind Closed Doors
Author: Darth Osiris/Osiris the Dark
Fandom: Pokemon
Pairing: SapphirePearlShipping (May x Dawn)
Rating: R

“Look, Dawn, it’s simple,” said May. “Just turn it on and you’re good to go.”

“I don’t know about this, May,” said Dawn nervously.

Meanwhile, Ash was passing by May’s bedroom door when he heard the ongoing conversation. Was Dawn really going to use something like that on May?

Motioning to Pikachu to stay quiet, the twosome listened intently to what the girls had to say.

For a while, nothing happened. Then…

“Oh, Dawn, go faster!” May groaned.

“I’m going as fast as I can!” Dawn protested.

“Keep it up! You’re almost there… a little more… Oh, Dawn! You’re gonna make… YES!!!” May screamed loudly.

“I did it!” Dawn cheered childishly.

Now, Ash wasn’t much of a pervert, but he had to admit, what Dawn did to May was hot. As for Pikachu, it was a good thing his cheeks were red anyway.

Sharing a smirk, the two got the hell out of Dodge.

Meanwhile, in May’s room, May was jumping up and down. Why? Because Dawn won the last race needed to unlock Rosalina on Mario Kart Wii.

What? Rosalina was one of May’s all-time favorite characters.

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
Title: Strange Dream
Author: Avegaille
Pairing: FeministShipping (ZoeyxMisty)
Rating: PG

Swimming in honey… It sounded so ridiculous but this wasn’t the case for Zoey. In her recent dream that is.

Last night, she dreamt about going on a holiday in Hotel Grand Lake. She didn’t see Dawn there however, but rather, some red-haired girl, who almost had the same feature as her was waiting there by the pool. The girl in the dream didn’t even mention her name but she immediately dragged Zoey into the pool filled with honey.

It was sticky and hard to swim on, but both of them were enjoying it for whatever strange reason.

When Zoey woke up and arrived downstairs in the Pokémon Center, she saw the girl in the dream she had earlier, on the television by the lobby… the name mentioned by the announcer was… Misty.

title:But i waited
autor:Nightning
fandom:pokemon
pairing::pokeshipping, pearlshipping
rating:PG

Misty had no idea what had happend, She was gonna get together with ask, finaly...... then dawn..... she's kissing him right now Misty thought, he has his arms around her...... he want's me to be happy for him cuz he says he's found the girl of his dreams, but what about the guy of mine....... she's leaving now to go shopping in town with brock..... he waves good bye...

'what about us, you said you loved me' said misty.

'Its not the same now, you were gone...'

'I love you' Misty threw her arms around Ash

'I've always loved you' she said.

'me too, mist, me too' he said

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Title: Of Pen Names and Pickle Ball
Author: Skiyomi
Fandom: Hey Arnold!
Pairing: Arnold x Helga

(For a Dare)

Helga G. Pataki was sitting on a park bench grinding a pencil tip between her teeth, deep in thought. Her sixteenth collection of Arnold-based poems was now completed. The real trouble was deciding what to sign as her name. In the past, she’d put her real name, but let’s face it, that had led to trouble on more than one occasion. She’d frittered around with “Anonymous” at first, but it lacked style and originality. So far, the best she had come up with was “Agleh J. Ikatap” which wasn’t exactly clever or nice sounding. It was a public place, so she probably shouldn’t have been muttering to herself.

“Oh yellow-haired figure in the baseball field,” she whispered to herself, tracing the lines of her latest poem. “Why must you hear only the insults I wield? When will I have the courage to tell you what’s true, when will I at last say that I love you?”

Not today. That’s for sure.

Across the park Arnold and Gerald were trying to start up a thankfully fifth-grader-less game of pickle ball but were distracted by the wildly gesturing Helga on the bench.

“Do you think we should ask her to play?” Arnold asked.

“No way,” Harold answered, fiddling with his hat. “Look at her. She’s just sitting there talking to herself! She’s crazy!”

“Not only that,” Rhonda said, filing her nails and trying to ignore the hovering Curly behind her. “She’ll just say, ‘Outta my space, geek-bait! Why would I want to play with a bunch of losers like you?’” Rhonda’s Helga impression was really pretty good. Too bad she didn’t get much of a chance to practice without the threat of a beating from ‘Ole Betsy’.

“Come on guys,” Arnold said in his special getting-the-community-together voice. “It won’t hurt to ask.”

“If you think that, then you do it, because I’m not gonna.” Gerald said.

“Fine. I will.”

Helga was still muttering rapturously to herself when Arnold approached. She did not notice him.

“Helga? Helga?” A little louder. “Helga?”

Finally she looked up at him, screamed, slammed her book shut, and jumped up on the bench. “Geez! Don’t sneak up on me like that you nosey foot-ball head!”

“Sorry, I just that everyone else is getting ready to play a game of pickle ball and we wondered if you wanted to join in?”

“Well, why would I want to play with a bunch of losers like you?” Helga said, dumping vitriol into every syllable.

“You don’t have to,” Arnold said wearily, marveling at Rhonda’s apparent clairvoyance. “I just thought I’d ask.” He turned to leave.

She spluttered for a moment, watching his retreating back. She got up and ran after him.

“I didn’t say I wouldn’t!”

S-Unit

No.1 Jun Fanboi
Title: Unreasonable Demands
Author: S-Unit
Pairing: Aerialshipping (Ash x Kellyn)
Rating: PG-13 - R for mature content.
Notes: Dare from T/D thread. Also the sexual demands line was taken from the comedy Chef!

"This is the last straw, Ash!" Kellyn shouted to his boyfriend at the top of his lungs.

Ash could not believe his ears. He had just bought two tickets to the latest Pokemon League Championships - front row seats too! - for their 2-year anniversary and Kellyn spazzes on him all of a sudden. "Why is it? Don't you know how hard it is to get these tickets?"

Kellyn sighed, and began to rant. "Yes, I do. But..."

"But what Kellyn?"

"BUT ALL WE'VE EVER DONE IS GO TO SEE POKEMON BATTLES!"

Ash was dumbfounded. "I thought you liked Pokemon battles?"

"I do Ash, but not for every single one of our dates! We never go for romantic dinners! We never go for walks in the park! We never go on long vacations together!" Kellyn shouted.

"Kellyn..."

"I know you love Pokemon. I do too, but you're obsessed and I don't think that's healthy, Ash!"

"I'm sorry, Kellyn, but I..."

Kellyn pushed Ash against a wall. "And the worst part is that your sexual demands are abominable!"

"What's wrong with my sexual demands, Kellyn?" Ash asked meekly.

"YOU DON'T MAKE ANY!" Kellyn let go of Ash and started walking away in tears.

Ash followed him, a worried look heavy on his face. "But Kellyn, you know I love you..." *PUNCH* Kellyn punched Ash in his chest, while continuing to sob his eyes out.

"Stop it Ash! Just stop it! Leave me alone!"

Ash could not believe it. But he realized he didn't tell Kellyn the full details. "Kellyn, the tickets are to a Pokemon League championship...in Canada. Vancouver to be exact, honey."

Kellyn's eyes opened in shock at that news.

"First class plane tickets. A suite at the Pan Pacific Hotel for a week. Did I also mention the train tickets across the Rockies?"

Kellyn jumped up, glomped Ash and made out with him, slipping his tongue in to taste every bit of the man he loves. Then he punched him playfully on the arm.

"Ow. What was that for?"

"For not telling me right away it was a vacation."

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
Title: It's pain, but it's a wonderful feeling
Author: riolulu?
Fandom: pokemon
Pairing/s: AR [April {my OC} x Ritchie] and Sakura x Ritchie [whatever that's called]

I was dared to write this. :3 but I had fun! It's in Sakura's point of view.

It's pain, but it's a wonderful feeling

I guess it was never meant to be me.

I guess I just wasn't good enough.

Every minute that I watch him with her, it pains me. it hurts, when it could be me there. I could be next to him, holding his hand. I could be kissing him. It could be me.

But it's not. It's her.

I don't even know where she came from. I don't even know how he knows her. It's as if she showed up just to be better than me. I almost had him. I was so close. So so close.

He loves her more than me. Actually, he never even loved me. He probably used me. All he really wanted was her.

I see them walk together, hand in hand, smiles on their phony faces. He puts his arm around her waist, and she kisses him softly. They're so in love. It's painful.

But...it's nice to see him so happy. It's amazing to see him so happy. even though my feelings are cold, somewhere in that ice, is a flame.

I've never seen him so joyful. It's heartwarming, in a way. All I really want is for him to be happy. Even if it's not me that causes him the happiness.

It's pain, but it's a wonderful feeling

~riolulu

Last edited:

ChloboShoka

Writer
^I dare you to write a drabble of any pairing that doesn't involve a Pokemon, so long as it sounds sexual, but turns out to be completely innocent. Those are the best!

Title: Feeling naughty
Author: C.Gholy
Fandom: pokemon
Pairing: Leaf x Misty
Rating: T

Leaf was feeling extra-naughty. She flicked her chocolate hair to the side and slipped on her emerald swim suit.

She Watched a sexy red-head swim. The brunette crept up behind her, keeping her giggles deep within. Leaf thought Misty looked stunning in that navy bikini. The steam created a hot feisty atmosphere, fogging Leaf's sight. As Misty swam further into the fog, Leaf could only recognize ginger hair-waving around.

"Are you coming, Leaf?" Leaf could hear her sweet voice calling.

"You better be waiting for me, Misty." Leaf mouthed. "I'm coming after you!" She dipped into the spring feeling a sensual warmth. The pair of them smiled as Leaf caught up with Misty with hasty splashes.

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Yaaaaay, I did another dare! I still have backlog, though X3

Title: Game Day
Pairing/s: LeagueShipping (aka: Ash/Satoshi x Ritchie/Hiroshi)

"Haha, you're going down, Ash!"

"Uh, I think that it's you who will be going down, Ritchie!"

Digitized asteroids were shattered by red lasers in surround-sound, wall-shaking explosions. Cheers and jeers from the boys mingled with the sounds of the game's armed spaceships.

"HA! Eat laser, kid!"

"Aw, no fair! You always win!"

Ash tossed his game controller to the floor in a childish pout. Then he crossed his arms and sulked as Ritchie turned off the X-box.

"This thing sucks anyway," Ritchie conceded. "Hey, you wanna go play in the holodeck for a while?"

"Heck yes I do! Let's go play with some real spaceships!" Giggling, the two freakishly similar boys raced off to the room that made anything possible.

Mel-Girl

left. right.
Title: Fangasm over Gen and Shinji plz?
Author: Mel-Girl
Pairing/s: Mostly Bishieshipping, though mentions of IronWill and Cavalier
Notes: This is a scene from an upcoming chapter in 'Except Me'. Aka SPOILERS. And Kimi is my OC who appears in 'Except Me'. I know I won't be getting to the uber crazy Talent Show chapter for a while, so I felt like drabbling a part of that chapter. XD

Shinji felt awkward lying on that stage in this girly dress. He will never forgive Shigeru for this. Why did Shigeru have to pull Gen, Shinji and Kimi into this stupid talent show anyway to do a performance of Sleeping Beauty? Kimi's a girl, so why wasn't she cast as that sleeping chick? The confusion frustrated him.

He opened an eye and saw his 'prince' approaching slowly. Shigeru was off to the side, being the narrator and reading out the story or more, his twisted version of it.

"Prince Gen walked into the room where his princess who was lost in her slumber, awaited him. He came in with a sexy stride, wooing the audience as he did so!" Shigeru read out from his script, getting Kimi to hold up a large sign that read 'fangirl scream over Gen plz'.

Gen came onto the stage properly and was quite startled by the immediate fangirl screams. He scanned the audience, hoping to see Hikari. Eventually, he just smiled and waved to the audience.

Shigeru smirked. His plan to drag the hottest guy in the school to play the prince to make people enjoy this play was a hit. Plus his next plan involving yaoi should be brilliant too.

"Prince Gen laid his eyes on Princess Shinji and he was completely captivated by her..." he continued, while Shinji felt sweat beads come up on his face. Shinji didn't quite remember Sleeping Beauty well so he didn't have much clue about what would happen next. "There was something about the princess that looked like a teenage boy in drag - well, technically it IS a teenage boy in drag but that's beside the point - anyway, it made Gen want to kiss her. Because Gen likes teenage boys in drag. Thus why he dates Hikari - okay, I'm KIDDING, Hikari. Sorry Hikari. I still love you."

Kiss. Kiss... KISS?! Shinji wanted to protest immediately. But he had to be Sleeping Beauty. He had to remain lying on his back, pretending to be asleep. Why did Shigeru have to be so vague when they went through the script?

Kimi switched to holding a sign that read 'Fangasm over Gen x Shinji plz, it should be canon, y/y?' The audience stared at the sign, a third agreeing and a third wanting Gen and Shinji for themselves and the last third being completely weirded out. They all agreed that Shigeru made the sign.

Gen, on the other hand knew that he had to keep the play going. So he approached Shinji, leaned in and prepared to lock lips.

All for the sake of Shigeru's crack version of Sleeping Beauty.

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
Title: What's In A Name?
Author: Avegaille
Pairings: May x Leaf
Notes: May's point of view... yeah. And I got this as a dare. ;x

Leaf.

She told me that was her name. Of all the names in the world, why this one? Is it a real name…? I’ll never figure it out for myself, I guess.

I met her recently while I was traveling around the Johto region for my Pokémon Contests. Apparently, aside from collecting Gym Badges, she also participates in Pokémon Contests. We bump into each other once in a while whenever there’s a new contest. Strangely enough, we were becoming close friends the more we meet. Last time, we went to a café together in Saffron City.

Now that I think about it, names aren’t that important anymore…

Title: The Copycat Girl
Author: Orion-Sama
Fandom: Crossover: To Aru majutsu No Index/Original
Pairing/s: Mikoto Misaka & Nicole May Rustford
Notes: Dare at the Shippers Truth/Dare Thread.

“So… you are?” exclaimed Misaka when she met the girl with a long ponytail and brown hair. She was wearing exactly the same outfit as herself. Even their expressions at each other were similar.

“I’m Nicole May…” she said slowly, with clear annoyance. Misaka stared, still astonished about the fact they wore the same clothes. “Um… what’s the matter?”

“Your outfit. Why do you have the same one as I do?” asked Misaka, with a serious, but not angry tone. Nicole May sighed as she looked down.

“Avegaille made me wear this… she’s a big fan of yours,” she said. Nicole May touched the miniskirt of the outfit, a bit embrrassed by it. “You know, this is way too short…”

“What!?” said Mikoto, surprised. “Who’s that Avegaille anyway?”

“Eh, it’s difficult to explain,” Nicole May sighed, with a slight blush. “Anyway… would you happen to be free this evening?”

“Huh? Well, yes,” replied Mikoto, with some surprise. “Why?”

“Well, if you’re OK about it, you can come to my house if you’d like. I’ll guide you there after classes…” said Nicole May, and then walked again, with her typical serious face, though still turning back to Mikoto from time to time.

“…” Mikoto had a sudden visión of Kuroko hugging her in her typical way, as she blushed and thought of Nicole May doing as proper…

CheekyJoy23

Battle Factory Lover
Title: Lost with a Milkshake
Author: CheekyJoy23
Pairing/s: Whitney & Winona
Notes:I'm so slow! Finally finished this dare!

“Aw man, not again!” Whitney cried out while wandering the streets of the ever-bustling Goldenrod City. “How can I possibly get lost three times in one day in my own city?!” She came across another intersection filled with people, but nothing seemed familiar. Giving up on actually trying to find her way, Whitney closed her eyes, spun in a circle and took off in the direction she faced… eyes still closed.

“Ow! What on earth?” Someone shouted upon the inevitable collision. Whitney opened her eyes and saw fellow gym leader Winona with a milkshake in her hand and down her front. “Whitney?” Winona looked surprised.

“Ah I’m so sorry!” She started wiping at the milkshake mess with her hands until she realized her hands were on Winona’s chest. She froze but forgot to lower hands.

“Um… Whitney?” Winona started awkwardly. Both women were blushing furiously.

“Ah!!! So sorry, Winona!” She cried again finally lowering her hands. “It’s all my fault!!! I’m stupid enough to get lost in my own city and then I run into innocent bystanders spilling milkshakes and-”

“Lost?” Whitney nodded her head pathetically. Winona looked down at herself, at Whitney’s milkshake-coated hands and then laughed. “Well then good thing you found me.”

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Title: Pizza is Not a Weapon
Pairing: Jesse x James
Notes: On a dare.

He was…well, to be honest he was pouting. But what else do you do when you get whacked over the head with a pizza box? Besides clean the cheese out of your hair, I mean.

James fished a pepperoni he’d missed out of his hair, looked at it hungrily and then flicked it away on the basis that that was just a little too gross.

It had been a simple mistake. He’d just forgotten that Jesse liked green peppers and mushrooms on her pizza. He liked pepperoni. And why not?! There’s nothing wrong with pepperoni! Not anything to warrant bashing him with it over the head and more importantly wasting food.

She wasn’t really herself, though, he reflected. It was just…that time of the month.

Not that he really wanted to know, but you could honestly figure it out. She liked to give him a heads up anyway on the basis that, should she someday come at him swinging a mace, he’d know that he had done nothing wrong and would pass peacefully into the afterlife at least knowing why.

There was a dramatic cough from behind him. He turned. There she was, holding a box with a grimace on her face. “I’m…sorry…” she managed grudgingly.

He opened it. Half green peppers and mushrooms, half pepperoni. Well, what do you know?

He was worth the effort of fighting through the mood-swings.

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Dare time again!

Title: Unexpected
Pairings: Brock x OC, one-sided OC x Brock (even though the second OC never makes an appearance)
Rating: K+ for use of the C-Word.

Croagunk sighed. Brock was at it again. And by “it,” he meant harassing a young woman he found attractive.

“Ah, Judith!” Brock exclaimed. “A name more beautiful than a Beautifly, more elegant than a Milotic, will you do me the honor of a romantic dinner under the stars?”

Now, normally, Croagunk would have Poison Jabbed his ***, but he won himself a major victory by humiliating Buizel during training today, so he decided to just watch the ***** shoot him down.

“Wait,” said Judith. “You said your name was Brock, right?”

“Yes, but you can call me whatever your heart desires!” Brock replied.

“As in Pewter Gym’s Brock?” Brock nodded dumbly. She was from Sinnoh. How did she know he was once a Gym Leader?

“Well, I’m already spoken for, but my sister battled you when she traveled through Kanto,” Judith explained. “Maybe you could have a date with her.”

“I’d love to. What’s her name?” Brock asked.

“Taylor,” Judith replied simply.

Oh, crap. Taylor was a Trainer that battled Brock before he met Ash, and she was obsessed with him!

Oh well. He already agreed to the date.

But that doesn’t mean he’d like it.

And Croagunk just snickered.

ChloboShoka

Writer
Title: Take My Hand
Shipping: Enchantedhoneyshipping ( Cheryl/Momo x Vespiquen/beequeen)
Author: C.Gholy

Take my hand​

Gentle Cheryl was lost.

Vespiquen could tell she was lost by way she tried not to weep. Her legs appeared as if they were about to sleep.

'A girl as sweet as her, should never need to suffer.' Vespiquen thought to herself. Her eyes dazzled evergreen style; Pond-green hair and a lime dress. She remembered her from the enchanted honey incident. Cheryl shared a close bond with her mother. And she could see what her mother saw in Cheryl; a love to nature as well as a caring side.

Vespiquen zoomed across and besides Cheryl, she curtsied.

"Hello, Vespiquen." Cheryl smiled.

"You look lost..." Vespiquen told her as her gave her slim black arms out, "take my hand; I'll take you to a save place."

"Thank you," Cheryl smiled again, reaching out for her delicate hand. Looking into those intriguing eyes, she knew Vespiquen's words were true.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Title: No Respect
Fandom: Harry Potter
Pairing: Snape x Sinistra
Rating: PG, maybe PG-13 depending on your views on Language
Notes: Done on a dare. This is very much based on She's a Star's Lamentations of a Starry-Eyed Twit and is written in that style. This is set during Chamber of Secrets.

Monday, November 1, 1993

2:00 P.M.

Bedroom Quarters

I ask you, Notebook, is it such a ridiculous thing, given the horrifying events of the last 24 hours to show even the slightest curiosity as to what’s going on?

Apparently so.

I was just in the teacher’s lounge having a cup of coffee and idly chatting with Victoria about the recent catastrophe re: Mrs. Norris’ petrification and threatening messages on the walls. It’s not like I’m the only one talking about it. I mean, the whole school’s in an uproar! I found Neville Longbottom hiding in a closet only this morning, and he’s from a pure-blood family.

Victoria and I had just broached the subject of who the heir of Slytherin could be when Snape swooped into the room in that evil little way he does that he probably thinks scares everyone. Ha. In your dreams, Snape.

Alright, I admit, it scared me the first few times he did it. And, y’know, when it’s dark out…or I’ve just finished a Moira K. Mockridge novel or something like that. That’s not completely unreasonable.

“Don’t tell me you’re intending on playing detective again this year, Auriga,” he said smoothly. “Because I’m sure you’ll agree with me when I say that time has proven that you have absolutely no skill at it.”

I should’ve just told him to shut up and left. That always works so much better than…this:

“Oh please, you’re just upset because it’s probably one of your precious Slytherins.”

He sort of look p*issed off for a moment that I’d go there before it was replaced with his usual sneer of condescension. But honestly, is it so ridiculous to think that the Heir of Slytherin is probably a Slytherin? I don’t think so. Next thing he’ll be going around telling people that it’s Harry Potter of some such nonsense and you just see if he doesn’t.

“Auriga,” he rasped dangerously. “I’d think twice if I were you before banding about groundless accusations at my students. At least, if you want to continue to have an audience for your wild assumptions. I know that you enjoy upsetting people with your varied fantasies and conspiracy theories. My only real fear is that someday someone will be unwise enough to believe you.”

I hate it when he does that. The man honestly has no idea what he’s talking about. And it’s one thing when he says things like that just to me, or when we’re around people who already know he’s a b*astard. But damn it, he has to insult me when Gilderoy Lockhart was getting tea right behind him. I was lucky enough to convince Dumbledore and Minerva to hire him and I’m certainly not going to let Severus Snape completely embarrass me in front of him.

Er…of course, hurling my coffee cup at Snape probably came off as a little less than composed. But I have come to conclude that that is what coffee cups are for.

Besides, Gilderoy knows all about battling the forces of evil so I’m sure he understands.

Maybe he’ll even respect me for it. That’d be new.

Respect, huh? I’d like it. It’s about time I got some.

Last edited:

Tadashi

kiss my greens
So here is Darth Osiris' thing... yeah. It was definitely a strange drabble dare, that's a given. lmao, Palkia :D

Title: Same Girl, Different Dimension
Pairing/s: implied Palkia x Platina Berlitz

Palkia's POV​

So I made her mad. Big deal! It's not like little girls like her are supposed to be following gigantic Space distorting monsters like me anyway. If nothing else, she should just go back to traveling with her goofy friends and be thankful for the opportunity! I knew it wouldn't last, anyway. Her voice was just too high-pitched for me to handle. Why should I hang around with her, anyway? She made me mad!

Ripping through spacial dimensions one day, I found one that caught my beady eye. Two bumbling idiots traveling with a girl on horseback. Boring, right? Well, that girl sure wasn't. She had the serenity of a spoiled heiress, her face perfectly impassive despite the yammering of the boys around her. In fact, she kinda reminds me of Dawn.

... This could work out pretty well after all.

S-Unit

No.1 Jun Fanboi
A revenge-drabble-dare by Tadashi! It's supposed to be in A-B-A-B rhyming format and 20 lines.

Title: Random Nonsense
Author: S-Unit
Pairing: Rocketshipping

There were a group of villains named Team Rocket,
who were experts and cross-dressing and disguises.
They often got put up on the docket,
and and their escapes were full of surprises.

Their relationship blossomed over the years,
From colleagues to friends to lovers.
Failing to capture Pikachu brought them to tears,
And the Boss always hated their blunders.

Time and again they tried, with new and funky machines,
but, along with their bank accounts, they went boom.
To get more money, they cleaned closets and latrines,
but when they finished they sighed with gloom.

Their shared dreams of money, wealth and power,
were shot down only by their fabulous failures.
They were always forced to slink and cower,
then party around like drunken sailors.

They soon got together in the warm, hot shower,
And realized that they would need new tailors.

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Another dare under my belt.

Title: Sharing is Fun
Pairing: Dawn x May x Gardevoir
Rating: M because the ending is rather objectionable

May and Dawn shared just about everything, just like a good couple should. However, there was one thing Dawn refused to share, and that was her Ralts.

Between moves like Psychic, Shadow Ball, and Shock Wave, Ralts was a rising star in Dawn’s Contest arsenal. And after evolving into Kirlia, it even added twirls to its routines.

And then came the time for Kirlia to evolve into Gardevoir. Upon evolving, Dawn proclaimed her Gardevoir to be the most beautiful thing she’d ever seen aside from her girlfriend. She also decided it was time to finally share her Pokemon with said girlfriend, along with a few certain… toys.

Oh, how fun it would be to share her new Pokemon's talents!

Status
Not open for further replies.