• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Short 'n Sweet: The Drabble Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drew'sBaby

Coordinator
Bittersweet Memories

Rating:G
Title: Bittersweet Memories
Author: Drew’sBaby
Fandom: Pokemon
Pairing/s: Contestshipping

“Ugh! I have the worst cramps!” May whined.

“I don’t want to hear about your feminine problems. I have enough of my own.” Drew replied sourly. May giggled.

“I didn’t know you were a girl.” She snickered.

“You know what I ment!” Drew snapped.

The two of them were walking down a dusty road on their way to Petalburg. May snickered again and recalled a number of times she and Drew had squabbled similarly.

Just this morning is a good example in fact.

May sat up in bed and stretched with a yawn. Something poked her in the side and she yelped tumbling onto the floor. She blinked and saw two bright green orbs glaring at her. Drew shoved her away with a disgusted face.

“Hey!” May exclaimed. “Why did you do that?”

“Morning breath, May.” Drew cautioned, indirectly, sitting up as well. May glared at him.

“Well if you had not poked me I wouldn’t have breathed on you!” she shot.

“I said you had morning breath but I never said it was bad.”

“It was implied!”

“It was not!”

“It was too!”

May giggled to herself and Drew eyed her as if she was insane.

“I love you Drew!” May said and sprung her arms around Drew’s neck. The young coordinator smiled to himself and shrugged out of her grasp.

“Yes I know, but please brush your teeth.” He said.

“I did. Why do you say that?” May demanded placing her hand son her hips angrily.

“Your breath smells.”

“Bad?”

“What else?”

“Well I can’t ‘imply’ anymore!”

“You shouldn’t draw conclusions.”

“I wasn’t!”

"Good."

"Drew!"

And so the happy couple trudged along and continued their way to Petalburg.
The end! ^^ Horrible yes, but a drabble no less.

This is the drabble for Sweet May from my dare. Hehe, I like this one a lot.

Rating:G
Title: Rose Petal Gentle
Pairing/s: Contestshipping

Drew flicked his green hair away from his face with a grin and May scowled, waiting.

“Hm?”

“Hm.”

“Hm???”

“…”

“HM!!!!!?????”

“…”

“Drew! Answer me!” she cried.

May and Drew were both in the lobby the Lilycove PokeCenter. It was a brightly lit room with trainers continuously entering with injured or fainted pokemon and exiting with their healthy partners healed. There was a small coffee table in the corner where Drew and May stood, away from the front desk and opposite the phone booths. Drew was slouched on the light blue couch behind the wooden coffee table with his feet propped up, promptly ignoring May’s question while the young brunette fumed. Stomping her foot May growled impatiently. Drew looked up at her with that same taunting grin dancing across his reddened, slightly sunburned face. His extensive training in the desert with Flygon for the upcoming contests had really paid of – in more ways than one.

“Calm down.” He said.

“Then answer!” May snapped. Drew smirked and crossed his arms turning away from her. May was tempted to snatch his head and force him to look at her, but deciding it was a little unorthodox, she kept her hands to herself.

“Hey May –” someone called coming over. May growled and hushed them extensively not once taking her eyes off Drew. What had he said? Refusing to answer her was only making May even more curious than before. At first May had been about to walk away when Drew mumbled something softly that sounded curiously like a…a…May didn’t know what it sounded like but she needed to know what he had said. It would drive her over the edge otherwise.

Drew was slowly drawing her in, closer and closer until he had her fully and tightly wrapped around his finger.

May didn’t now why she cared so much anyways. It was probably just some annoying insult he hadn’t meant for her to hear. Gritting her teeth together May humphed. It was high pitched and Drew couldn’t help but snort quietly at how obnoxiously adorable it sounded.

“Drew!” she whined pouting. “Tell me!”

“May I think –”

“Ash! Shush!” May scowled at the raven haired trainer standing awkwardly behind her waiting for the young brunette’s attention. Drew laughed lightly and smirked at May before finally getting to his feet. May snapped her eyes up to catch his gaze and her sapphire orbs widened in anticipation. Drew stepped forward next to her and grinned.

“You really want to hear what I said?” he asked in a gentle whisper. His breath tickled the back of May’s neck as he murmured in her ear. May nodded stiffly and waited for Drew’s silky voice to lull her with the answer once more. She heard a light smirk and then suddenly everything began to move in slow motion. May had no idea what Drew was going to say and she was tensed in concentrated expectancy focusing extensively on a whitewashed tile on the PokeCenter floor. Before the words came something gentle and soft was brushing lightly against her lips. It felt like the petals of a rose and May was so shocked she couldn’t register anything by sight. Reaching a hand up, her fingers rested lightly on something warm. As quickly as it had come, the rose moved away and a real rose was thrust in her face. Drew breezed past her and disappeared before May could blink. Smiling down at the red flower, she remembered the rose petal gentleness of his kiss.

“Thank you Drew...” She whispered.

Last edited:

S-Unit

No.1 Jun Fanboi
Two Drabble Dares!

Title: Revenge of the Bishies
Author: S-Unit
Fandom: SPPf/Pokemon/Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Pairing: Mel-Girl x Itsuki and Samenameshipping (Drew/Shuu x S-Unit)
Rating: PG-13

"I don't know about this Koizumi-kun..." Shuu said nervously to the SOS Brigade's resident esper.

"It is easy, Shuu. Let me show you..."

Itsuki and Shuu crept into an adjoining room where Mel-Girl and S-Unit were sitting over by their computers ogling online pictures of Kiba and Jun respectively. Itsuki slowly crept up behind Mel and got really close- personal space violation close. He could feel Mel's sensual aura this close.

Itsuki winked to Shuu and gestured him to sneak up on S-Unit. Shuu did so, coming within centimetres of S-Unit, sniffing his intoxicating scent.

"Now!" Itsuki yelled.

Both Shuu and Itsuki grabbed their respective lovers and kissed them square on the lips.

Title: Becoming One
Fandom: Pokemon/Hetalia Axis Powers
Pairing: Russia/Ivan x Satoshi/Ash

"I'm here to challenge you for the Vodka Badge!" Satoshi looked upon the leader of the Moscow Gym, confident and ready for victory. Satoshi's previous battles at the Baltic states gyms were pieces of cake. He was sure to win the Eastern European league.

The leader of the Moscow Gym, Russia, was a interesting fellow. He seemed kind and friendly, nothing at all like how Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia and Finland called him.

"Satoshi, you have come all of the way from Masara Town to challenge this gym, correct?" Russia said, with a grin on his face.

"Yes, I have!"

"In Soviet Russia, gym challenges YOU!"

Satoshi gulped.

"I am afraid your journey ends here." Russia walked up to Satoshi and pulled out his portable water faucet. Satoshi was paralyzed as Russia slipped his arms around him and pulled him close.

"For you will become one with Russia..." Russia slipped then slipped his tongue deep inside Satoshi's warm mouth.

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
Ok, here's my drabble dare.

Title: Wrong
Author: riolulu
Fandom: pokemon
Pairing/s: Kate [Ranger] x Dawn

She took a cigarette and lighter out of her coat pocket. She lit the cigarette and brought it to her lips, taking a deep drag. I pulled it away and threw it on the ground, stomping it out. “Don’t do that.”

“C’mon, Dawn, one won’t make a difference.”

“If you keep saying that, it’ll make a big difference.”

She didn’t protest. Instead, she pulled me into her lap, tracing my curves with her hand. Her mouth tasted like smoke. Much more than she could have gotten from the one puff she took earlier. I would never convince her to stop.

I knew it was wrong. I knew that she just wanted me for my body. I knew she didn’t really love me. I didn’t care, as she moved down to my neck. I didn’t care as my shirt was pulled off. I didn’t care, every time she used me.

I loved her too much. And I knew I shouldn’t. I knew we weren’t meant to be. I wanted passion, understanding, love. She didn’t. And I just had to deal with that.

~riolulu

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
I'm very excited about these drabbles. I managed to get myself down to 100 words EXACTLY, excluding lyrics! Well, both were dares, so, uh, here ya go!

Title: No One
Author: Darth Osiris/Osiris the Dark
Pairing: Altoshipping (Ash x Latias)
Rating: K
Other: Song is "No One" by Alicia Keys.

No one, no one,
No one, no one
Can get in the way of what I’m feeling.

No one had ever touched Latias the way Ash Ketchum did.

With his strong will, vocal determination, and devil-may-care attitude, he was what she always dreamed of in a Latios.

It was a love she dared not share with anyone, not even her closest friend, Bianca. Among other reasons, the one most prominent was the fact that he was a travelling Trainer, and she was bound to Altomare not only by her duty, but also her late brother and her dearest friends and family.

But she could still love him. And no one would get in the way of that.

No one, no one,
No one, no one
Can get in the way of what I feel for you.

Title: Leg Man
Author: Darth Osiris/Osiris the Drk
Pairing: Morty x Crystal (manga)
Rating: T for sexual themes

Morty couldn’t help but admire Crystal’s legs.

Sure, he was by no means a leg man, but he loved the way Crystal kept her legs in shape. And the way they moved, especially when she was kicking a Poke Ball… Don’t even get him started.

Morty knew he shouldn’t even be thinking about running his tongue all across each slender leg, but he did it anyway.

Of course, if Crystal ever found out, she’d kick his Poke Balls if you know what I mean. Morty winced at the thought.

Morty appreciated these reminders of why he wasn’t a leg man.

Drew'sBaby

Coordinator
Rating: G (sure...x/..)
Title: Never had a Chance
Pairing/s: Respectshipping

update:As my previous comment may have seemed offensive to people, I profusely apologize. I never ment to be rude or offensive.>.< I just don't prefer same gender shippings.

I did the drabble dare because i had not indicated so, well here it is.

Drew tried to spot the raven haired teen in the crowd as he stepped onto the brightly lit contest stage for his preliminary appeal in the Lilycove Contest. With a smile he spotted Ash in the front row cheering beside May, Max and a breeder he though was named Brock. The raven haired teen sent him a charming smile for luck and the young brunette beside him frowned. She seemed to growl and snuggled closer into the trainer’s side. Drew grit his teeth and mirrored her frown with a similar intensity as Ash wrapped his arm around May not noticing the small exchange. The one thing that bothered Drew to an extreme extent was Ash’s inability to convince himself to be anything but straight. With a sigh he began to appeal.

XxXxXxX

After the appeal, Drew sauntered slowly into the packed waiting room and slouched in the corner to brood. Suddenly a call sent his heart hammering.

“Drew!” Ash called cheerfully. May followed closely behind with a firm frown etched on her face, for she knew very well how Drew felt about Ash. “You were great, how is Roselia doing?” Ash’s concern for the grass type touched Drew deeply and he smiled.

“She’s fine, thanks.”

“I’m glad. Well, we’ll be watching from the stands – good luck.” Ash waved and May followed as he turned to leave. Drew watched with a glower on his face as May snuggled into Ash again. He knew she was only reminding him and as a friend was protecting them both, but sometimes it didn’t feel very reassuring. Drew sighed and turned his attention back to the screen knowing he would never have a chance.

Last edited:

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Getting some more drabble dares done~ Tonight, we have two extremely different drabbles. Who knows, you might just laugh.

First is sweet piplup's dare

Title: Dangerous
Author: Tadashi
Fandom: Pokémon
Pairing/s: IkariShipping (Paul/Shinji x Dawn/Hikari)
Rating: PG-13 for what it implies
Other: Song Used: Dangerous - by Kardinal Offishall ft. Akon (and this is obviously an AU ...yeah)

Girl, I can't help but to
Notice you noticing me
From across the room, and I can see it
Can't stop myself from looking and
Notice you noticing me.
Watch out, I've seen her type before
That girl is so dangerous, that girl is so dangerous,
That girl is a bad girl

The purple-haired young man sipped his drink casually. While most girls never really attracted his full attention, this particular girl seated at the bar sure did. She was just as well-dressed as him, in her short pink dressed that complimented her blue eyes and hair. She had a particular sparkle in her eye that was strangely inviting to him. He wanted to see more of her.

He gestured to his bodyguard, who nodded. In a matter of moments, she slipped coyly into the young man's private booth. They looked at each other approvingly, and exchanged a few comments. He had her all figured out; she was just as easy as the others, but her interest in him seemed genuine. Hm, too bad he wouldn't have very long to figure that out.

I've seen her type before
That girl is so dangerous, that girl is so dangerous,
That girl is a bad girl

And next is one of S-Unit's lovely dares. I chose the first one, cuz the second was a bit too wtf-ish for me XD

Title: Filling the Void
Pairing/s: AerialShipping (Ash/Satoshi x Kellyn/Hajime)
Rating: G

C'mon, Kellyn... It's not so bad, right? I mean, so you got fired from the Ranger association. It's not like it's the end of the world."

"My soul is a pit of despair. It's a deep void of utter darkness."

"Kellyn used Dark Void!" came Ash's joking reply. He received a questioning look from Kellyn in reply.

"Nothing? Aw come on, that's prime Pokémon humor!" Ash's disappointment made Kellyn smile just a little. Try as he might to stay in his funk, Ash's presence made it simply impossible.

"Great, now you've got me feeling down. I'm getting some ice cream." Ash wandered off toward the kitchen, slowing as he neared the doorframe.

"... Ash, wait. I'll go with you." The young trainer grinned triumphantly; his plan had worked. No matter what, Kellyn could not resist the lure of ice cream.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Title: Radiation Can Do This, You Know
Author: Skiyomi
Fandom: Futurama
Pairinig: Fry/Leela

“According to the Professor,” Leela said, switching off her headset. “The radiation from the explosion at Morpheus 9 may have caused us to have temporary telepathic abilities.”

“Well, why don’t you tell us how you really feel?” Fry asked, hunching his shoulders and looking irritable.

Leela might have said, Shut up, Fry, at this point, but she didn’t have to.

“What’s going on?” Bender asked from the vicinity of the floor.

“We can read each other’s minds and it’s causing social problems,” Leela explained, slouching in her chair and looking gloomy.

“Why can’t I do that?”

“Because the radiation just melted you.”

“Oh.”

“Aha!” Fry said, standing up theatrically. “So it was you who threw out my pickleoni sandwich last week. You know, they only made so many of those before they went off the market.”

“Why’d they take ‘em off?” asked Bender from his blob-like state on the floor.

“Caused hallucinations,” Fry said off-handedly.

“It was covered in mold,” Leela insisted. “And anyway, Fry,” she said, crossing her arms. “You could at least try not to read my mind. Here I am, respecting your privacy, while you’re rooting through my mind like Zoidberg in a dumpster he smells used tissues in.” She paused. “And I’m not, so you can just stop thinking that.”

There was a sulky silence, broken only by Bender’s warbled efforts to whistle through a halfway melted vocal unit. Leela concentrated on driving and Fry concentrated on his shoes.

Suddenly, Leela turned to Fry with a suspicious expression on her face; accidentally running over a raccoon sized planet that’s gravitational pull moved it across her path.

“Are you just thinking that to make me feel sorry for you?” she asked.

Fry squirmed and tried to shift his thoughts to the other side of his head for better cover.

“What’s going on?” Bender asked again.

“Awww,” Leela said. “I’m sorry Fry. I never knew you felt that way.”

Fry desperately tried to block his thoughts. Think about tomatoes, his brain screamed. There’s nothing remotely suspect about tomatoes.

“Don’t worry. Your secret’s safe with me.” Leela said, tapping her brow.

“Hey! You can’t leave Bender out of the loop! I’ll kill you both once I solidify!”

S-Unit

No.1 Jun Fanboi
Two drabbles, both Aerialshipping!

Title: Lemonade Stand
Pairing: Aerialshipping (Ash/Satoshi x Kellyn/Hajime)
Rating: K-T (to be safe)

"This lemonade stand isn't doing all that well." Hajime told his ebony-haired boyfriend. "We're not raising much money for the Pokemon shelter."

Satoshi's usual chipper attitude didn't seem to be let him down though. "As Hikari-san would say, daijoubou Hajime-chan! We'll soon be raking money to help those poor Pokemon find good homes."

Hajime couldn't help but smile at Satoshi. He always looked on the bright side of things. But he still felt bad, the lemonade that Hajime made with lemons from his family's garden wasn't selling as much as he had hoped. Not even Dazuru's antics- wearing a clown outfit to help out with attracting business- as helping.

"Hajime! We need a new attraction and fast!" Dazuru said, looking exasperated. "I'm tired of this clown suit!" Hajime was deep in thought but Dazuru had an evil look on his face, "I have a fun idea..." He went over to Satoshi and whispered it in his ear. Satoshi gasped but then joined Dazuru in a gigglefest.

"What is it?" Hajime said, concerned with the looks his friend and lover were giving him.

Ten minutes later, Hajime didn't know whether to be embarassed or amused. He had to hand it to Dazuru though, he knew how to get the crowds coming. Dazuru was back in his Ranger outfit, attracting patrons left, right and center.

The attraction: Hajime and Satoshi had switched their outfits.

Hajime smiled at the sight of Satoshi in his Ranger outfit, playing around with his Capture Styler with Pikachu. He looked incredibly cute there. But the thought of wearing Satoshi's clothes and feeling Satoshi's warmth from them...

Hajime had to quickly drink some of his lemonade to cool down.

Title: Battle of the Birds
Pairings: Aerialshipping (Ash/Satoshi x Kellyn/Hajime) and ColdCoffeeshipping (Paul/Shinji x Barry/Jun)
Rating: T

"This tag battle will about to commence!" The Pokemon referee in the stadium announced to a large crowd of cheering and raging fans. "On this side, we have Satoshi from Pallet Town and Hajime from Chicole Village!"

Satoshi and Hajime kissed each other and waved to the crowd of screaming fans.

"And on this side, we have Shinji from Veilstone City and Jun from Twinleaf Town!"

Jun dragged a less-than-eager Shinji to wave to the crowds before promptly kissing and hugging him.

"Let the battle begin!"

"Staraptor! I choose you!"
"Staraptor! Come on out!"
"Staraptor! Let's win this!"
"Honchkrow, stand by for battle."

The four bird Pokemon appeared on the field. Satoshi and Hajime immediately ordered Aerial Ace attacks but Jun and Shinji didn't order any attacks-

"OH MY GOD, SHINJI! YOU'RE USING PIMPKROW! YOU'RE SO CUTE AND ORIGINAL UNLIKE THE REST OF US! I LOVE YOU!"

-because Jun went into hyper-fanboi mode and gave his lover a bear hug and smothered him with kisses, thus preventing Shinji from issuing any commands.

"Jun-" *smooch* "-please-" *smooch* "GET OFF OF-" *smooch* "ME!"

Jun finally let go, but it was too late. For Satoshi and Kellyn's Staraptors had already KO'd both of their Pokemon.

"Jun's Staraptor and Honchkrow are unable to battle. The winners are Satoshi and Hajime!"

The Aerialshippers in the crowd went wild as Hajime swept Satoshi up and kissed him passionately for a good few minutes, their faces red with excitement as Shinji dragged a bewildered Jun off muttering 'Can't keep his hands to himself in public...'

Hajime broke off the kiss with Satoshi, if only for a brief second. "Satoshi, I love you, my Pokemon Master."

"I love you too, Hajime."

Last edited:

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
Title: Futuristic Relationship
Author: riolulu
Pairing: It's a surprise. ;) I like that element. But, it's het. So don't be scared.
Rating: PG.

WARNING: it's fluffy ^_^'' But not too fluffy, just some.

BUTBUTBUT I had another dare!!! =D

Write a drabble for the pairing of your choice that takes place in the future.

And I had intense fun doing this, so...here it is!!! ENJOY!!!!

He arrived at my house in his shiny new silver Hovercar Generation Twelve. The newest edition. He was the only one I knew that already had it. It was beautiful and shiny and silent as it glided through the air. It softly landed, and he stepped out of it in his beautiful golden tuxedo with a single white rose in his hand. I smiled at him though my window, and teleported down the stairs in my dark blue midnight gown, my hair up in a neat bun.

“Hello, Dawn,” he greeted me sweetly, giving me a peck on the cheek and handing me the rose.

“I love that Hover!” I exclaimed in return, taking the rose. “Are they even out yet? How did you get it?”

“Oh, magic things happen when you are in my mind.” He laughed and lifted me into the soft genuine leather seats.

“Oh, it’s amazing, Drew! I can’t believe it!”

He pecked my cheek once more before walking around to the front seat. “You’re welcome. We are going to be the talk of the dance, now aren’t we?”

It was true. Nobody even knew we were together yet. We had been secretly dating for seven months now, and decided to make our relationship public at the homecoming dance. I was very excited to see what my friends would think. Drew was one of the hottest boys in the school to them.

The Hovercar slowly floated off the ground before zipping through the air at a breakneck speed. Before we knew it, we were at the dance.

He opened my door for me and helped me out. I could already tell people were looking at us before I even glanced around. Once I did, the expressions on people’s faces ranged from overjoyed to purely disgusted. Soon, before I had time to take another step, May had already ran up to me, tugging Ash along behind her.

“Dawn!!!” She squealed, “You and Drew!? Really!?”

I nodded, grinning. She screamed and jumped up and down. Drew and I smiled at each other. We then walked onto the dance floor as eyes were glued to us one pair at a time. When I was sure that all the eyes in the room were watching us, Drew lifted me up and kissed me. My face burned red and my eyes fluttered closed as we publicly confirmed our love. And right then, I knew everything would be perfect.

Last edited:

S-Unit

No.1 Jun Fanboi
Title: Sakura Fines
Pairing: Naoshi/Nando x Jun/Barry
Rating: PG

It was a cool, crisp day underneath the cherry blossom trees. Naoshi, the wandering bard, Pokemon trainer and coordinator, was skillfully playing his harp to the tune of the wind surrounding himself and the sakura around him. It was peaceful and quiet. But Naoshi was looking forward to a little excitement happening in the future.

But that excitement was to happen sooner than he thought, for a blonde blur came crashing into him.

"Nandayo, nandayo..." The blonde man who crashed into Naoshi cried out.

"My apologies, my friend. I did not realize this was a popular place for running." Naoshi helped the gentleman up. He was intrigued by his appearance, flawless and charming at the same time.

"What, who are you? I'm fining you $10 billion!"

"My name is Naoshi, my good sir."

"You have 10 seconds to pay up. 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4-"

Naoshi hushed him up by placing a finger to his lips. He was entranced by the hyperness of this young man. He placed a $10 billion note (in Zimbabwe dollars) in the blonde's hand and then suggested something to him. "Perhaps, I could treating you to lunch as well as pay your fine."

The blonde was startled. "L- l- l- lunch!"

"Please. I shall treat you to a nice luncheon. There is a quaint cafe nearby where there is a hearty selection of good food. Please, allow me." Naoshi picked the blonde up in his arms and carried him off. "By the way, my fine, handsome, young man, what is your name?"

"Jun."

"Very well Jun, I shall treat you to the best meal of your life."

Jun couldn't help but stare at Naoshi. He never expected anyone to actually pay the fine, let alone carry him off to lunch.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Title: Two Characters in Search of an Exit
Author: Skiyomi
Pairing: Jesse/James
Notes: On a dare.

The scenery was peaceful. Birds were singing, long grasses were waving in the wind, and Rattatas were going about the very serious business of making more Rattatas.

A scream of “WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING?!” shot up into the air, scattering the birds, flattening the grasses, and amorous rodents scurried underground.

Jesse was kicking the possibly unscalable dirt wall of a pit that she and James had nearly broken their backs digging six hours ago. James was pouting the corner. Perhaps he wasn’t the smartest guy in the world, but at least he knew that collapsing the pit that they were at the bottom of wouldn’t improve their circumstances.

“EVERY TIME,” Jesse shouted, sharply kicking a root system that was poking through the solid dirt wall. “We dig these to catch the twerps? But do the twerps fall in? Never!”

“Sometimes they do,” James said into his knees. “They just usually get out.”

“Who ALWAYS falls in?” Jesse went on, undaunted. “Us!”

“Usually,” James admitted. He wasn’t really trying too hard to snap Jesse out of her tantrum. Jesse was in her glory when she was really angry. And she was angry so much of the time.

Jesse took a deep breath and got a hold of herself and tried to act like a group leader for godsakes.

“It’s okay though,” she said. “Because Meowth will find us soon a get us out.”
“Sure,” He said, having no reason to doubt this.

Of course, five hours later, they were both having serious doubts.

“I don’t know what that cat thinks he’s doing,” Jesse grumbled, leaning against the dirt wall.

“It’s getting dark,” James said, letting a little whine creep into his tone. “I’m tired.”

“We’ve slept in worse places,” Jesse said wearily, collapsing onto the ground.

It was true. James tried to make himself comfortable.

“Hey,” Jesse said. James opened one eye. “Come over here,” she said. “I’m cold.”

James knew not to pass up an invitation like that. He tripped on some roots on the way over, but he didn’t think she noticed.

Tadashi

kiss my greens
This is for you, Mel-Girl~

Title: Dealing With Darkness
Pairing: GhenjiShipping (Shinji/Paul x Gen/Riley x Denji/Volkner)

"Gen, remind me why you're here again?" Even though he was extremely pleased to have his gorgeous companion along, Shinji still had to keep up appearances.

"You know why I'm here, Shinji-kun~" replied Gen in a sing-song voice. "I think it will be fun to see you battle against Denji-san. You know, I've always wanted to meet him, so this is perfect!" Shinji couldn't help but scowl a little. He didn't like that Gen wasn't there exclusively for him.

As the doors to the Sunyshore Gym swung open, revealing the nauseating arrangement of electric orange and green colors splashed on each surface of the room, Gen had to take a moment to adjust his eyesight. "My, Denji-san sure has... some interesting tastes," he commented carefully. Shinji was not at all impressed. The Gym had undergone renovations for this?

From a nearby door, the morose blonde Denji stepped into the room. "Hello, challengers," he greeted them in a monotonous voice. "My name is Denji, and I am the Leader of the Sunyshore City Gym." It was almost as though he were reading to them from a cue-card.

Shinji promptly interrupted Gen's attempt at a greeting. "You're the Gym Leader? Are you as good at battling as you are at being boring?" He received a prompt elbow in the ribs.

"Please, pardon young Shinji," Gen apologized. "He didn't mean to be so rushed. He's young and obviously earger for a match! My name is Gen, by the way." Shinji shot the taller male a sideways scowl.

"No, I said what I meant," he whispered inaudibly.

Denji let out a voiceless sigh. "We're actually not quite done with the renovations yet, so if you'd care to wait a few days, maybe see the sights..."

"Now just hang on a second -" Shinji's protest was cut off by a sudden blackout in the Gym. "Super," muttered Shinji and Denji in unison. Shinji received another swift jab in the ribcage.

The three youths stood in the dark for a few moments, wondering if the lights would re-ignite. The silence began to feel awkward. "Um, you know what, Denji-san, we can always just come back later, when you've got everything sorted out. Come along, Shinji-kun~"

Gen grabbed a hand and stalked off toward the entrance. He'd only made it a few steps when Shinji's voice answered him, some few feet behind him. "Gen? You can let go of Denji's hand now."

Last edited:

Mel-Girl

left. right.
This was an old Ikarishipping drabble dare I had before the thread creation and I found it overly amusing and had to repost it. XD

Title: Yay, love! <3
Author: Mel-Girl
Pairing: Ikarishipping

Hikari’s POV

I could sing for joy! I’m so crazily in love. I knew that ever since we laid eyes on each other, it was meant to be! Forget Satoshi! Forget Kengo! Forget Nozomi! Forget Takeshi! Forget everyone except Shinji! For Shinji was all who
mattered to me.

Never mind Pochama! Never mind Mimiroru! Never mind Pachirisu and any of my other Pokémon! I was in love and I didn’t care who knew.

I love the way he smiles at me, full of love and sweetness! Every word that comes from his lips flows like a gentle river filling me with the waters of romance. I could forget about contests, I love him so much!

One day, we’ll be married and we’ll be happy! Our hearts will be contented for the rest of our lives! I wish that Shinji, this Shinji could be my very own. I jsut want to make him mine.

Why did I waste so much time thinking about contests? Love is the main goal for me and will from now on, forever will be. Why did I bake poffins for my Pokémon? I should make food for Shinji, taking the care of a loving housewife. Oh how I’d love to be Shinji’s housewife.

With Shinji, I could just screw protection. Who needs it anyway?

Shinji’s POV

There she was. I could see her across the room. The sexiest girl on the planet. I could ogle her all day. That baby girl is so going to be mine. Nothing will stop me. Cuz when I want my b*tch, no one is allowed to prevent me from getting my b*tch.

She is so totally head over heels for me. It was easy. Catch her eyes. Wink at her. I got the girl insanely in love with me. All I need to do now is have the right approach.

Satoshi approached me but I didn’t want to listen to him. No, I don’t hate him, we’re totally tight, man! Jun grinned at me, sensing that I was going to make my move on Hikari. I knew Jun would be supportive. He’s my best friend! He fanboys over me, but with looks like these, who wouldn’t?

“Shinji-kun, are you going to make your move?” Satoshi asked me with a curious look.

I flashed him a confident look and a winner smile. “Sato-baby, it’s now and a moment later! I’m going to do this!”

I strutted through the crowded room – oh yeah, we’re at a party cuz hell yeah – and all eyes were on me. Hikari turned to stare at me, her eyes lighting up with joy. I grinned at her, sparkles were around me. I have to be the sexiest beast ever. Flipping my purple hair, I took Hikari’s hand.

“Hika-baby, we may only be eleven years old but I’m certain that I want to make you my bride, baby!”

“But Shinji-kun, we’re soooo young!” Hikari pointed out. I shut her up with a crazy, hardcore kiss. Woo, yeah! I’m getting the action, baby!

“It doesn’t matter! Because we’re insane lovers!” I whistled and in came a horse. I jumped on, Hikari also and we crashed through the wall. The crowd behind us were cheering, as we rode away into the sunset, now fiancées.

Title: Boiled Salmon
Pairing: Ghenjishipping (Shinji/Paul x Gen/Riley x Denji/Volkner)

“You know you want to.”

“No, I don’t.”

Shinji’s annoyance was increasing as Denji’s persistence kept going. Neither were ready to back down. It didn’t help that Denji was perfectly content with shoving the food right under Shinji’s nose, where he had to bask in the fishy smell. Why was Denji unusually persistent, he could not understand. He couldn’t understand at all.

“But I made it just for you.”

“You were offering it to Gen earlier, just give him the rest. Made it just for me, my ***,” Shinji responded, rolling his eyes. Denji gave him a weird look.

“Why must you bring your *** into a discussion about you trying my boiled salmon?”

Shinji felt like the number of brain cells he has were decreasing rapidly. “Why the hell did you boil it? Who the hell boils salmon?!”

“I thought everyone boiled salmon, that’s what Gen told me.” Denji’s word seemed to have the same tone, as if he wasn’t particularly interested in what’s happening at all, even if he and his boiled salmon was the primary concern.

“Gen, huh...” Shinji almost felt like he’d lost respect for the tall man, but then he found that suggesting weird things like boiling salmon was just like him. The thought amused him, though slightly but of course he would never let it show. It did interest him however, that Denji would take something Gen said to heart and go through with it.

Denji on the other hand, felt that boiling fish in water for hours on end was one of the best ways to kill time while his gym was going through renovations. Not to mention, watching Shinji’s reaction to the cooking disaster was also another one of the best ways to kill time.

Gen however, actually likes the taste of overly boiled fish.

Title: Counsellor
Pairing: Ghenjishipping

“So... you’re saying that you like Shinji and Denji, Denji likes Shinji and you and Shinji likes you and Denji?” the counsellor asked, Gen shuffling about in his seat uncomfortably. He waited for an answer but didn’t get one. “How does this make you feel?”

“I don’t know... Both Denji-san and Shinji-kun are nice but I’m not sure on the idea of a threesome, they don’t tend to work out but I like them both and they’re up for it but well, I’m nervous... um um um...” Gen mumbled nervously.

The counsellor nodded slowly. “Is there one that you like more than the other?”

“N-no! I like them equally! It would be quite mean for me to favour one over the other...”

“And yet you favour these two over many others, thus why it’s only a threesome rather than a foursome or more?”

Gen gasped. “Oh no! There’s a chance that I may be leaving someone out! Someone might like all of us but I haven’t realised! That would be terrible! I’d feel so bad...”

The counsellor took a pen to paper and wrote some notes.

Gen needs to get laid before he gets into panic overload mania.

-

“So... you’re saying that you like Gen and Shinji, Gen likes Shinji and you and Shinji likes you and Gen?” the counsellor asked.

Denji nodded. “I know. Creepy, isn’t it?”

The counsellor raised an eyebrow. Denji was definitely a different kind of person to Gen, not as fidgety and worried over the whole situation. He seemed perfectly fine about the whole situation. So why did this one need counselling?

“So how does this make you feel?”

“Satisfied. I sure am passing time the right way.”

Denji has threesomes to pass the time.

-

“So you’re saying that you like Denji and Gen, Denji likes you and Gen and Gen likes Denji and you?” the counsellor asked.

Shinji shook his head. “Wrong. I don’t even know how you jumped to that conclusion, really. You’re wrong, okay? Wrong. I heard Denji and Gen went to see you, but what they’ve been telling you is complete bull so don’t pay the slightest attention to them.”

“I’m a counsellor, I have to pay attention to my patients,” the counsellor pointed out, adjusting her glasses.

“...Yeah, well... What they try to tell you is false anyway! Why would I like two people at once anyway... even if they both are, you know – don’t assume that I like them both, okay? I don’t like them both, I will only pick one. It will be a hard choice but – wait, I don’t like other, does there need to be a choice, I mean...” Shinji found that he was rambling to himself and giving completely the wrong impression but he had no clue on how to word
this correctly.

Or maybe he just hated that the counsellor’s question hit the spot.

Shinji is in denial.

Title: Just Let Him Be
Pairing: Ghenjishipping, a bit of Alexandrianshipping

Mikan skipped along the road beside the beach in Sunnyshore City. She’d been visiting for quite a while and she thought it was high time she worked out where the gym was. It was a bit hard trying to work it out and the people she asked for directions weren’t reliable. So she figured that if she looked around the entire city, she’d spot it eventually.

As she skipped along, she saw a blonde man sitting amongst some bushes, staring out at the beach with binoculars. She examined him carefully. ‘There are many girls out on the beach today... and this pervert is watching them all... um... what should I do? Um... uh...’ She approached him and asked him what he was doing.

Immediately, the man stood up straight, out with the handkerchief and he was wiping his nose quickly before giving him his classic bored look. “Observing.”

“You were looking out at the beach,” Mikan pointed out.

“I know.”

“At the girls in their bikinis and stuff...”

The man slapped his forehead. “People always assume that. No, I was watching those two guys. They’re looking quite intimate and I was just thinking to myself, ‘would they accept a third wheel or would I just take over the threesome?’ and it was incredibly difficult trying to decide what the answer would be. I mean, if I was them, I’d want the Sunnyshore City gym leader in my threesome but I dunno...”

Mikan stared. She couldn’t believe how blatantly honest all that was and yet it was so bad that he’d be telling this to what would be a mere stranger to him. Wait, Sunnyshore City gym leader? Is this man Denji? No, it couldn’t be. The man pointed out the two he was referring to. A tall man with dark blue hair and shorter one with lavender hair that looked familiar. Perhaps she’d challenged the shorter one before in a gym battle, she wasn’t overly sure.

“Um... Maybe you should ask...?” she suggested, unsure what else to say to all this. This was definitely different, meeting a pervert stranger who wants in on threesomes. But in any case, she’ll just let this one get back to perving.

Title: Shaved Ice
Pairing: Scenarioshipping (Gen/Riley x Shinji/Paul x Shigeru/Gary x Satoshi/Ash)

“I only have enough money for one cup of shaved ice...” Gen sighed sadly at his lack of spare change in his wallet. He wanted to buy his fellow companions some shaved ice each and even promised them too, but it appears this promise would have to be broken. This didn’t make Gen feel good. He’d feel bad just having the one shaved ice for himself but if he gave it to one of the others; the other two would feel left out. What a horrible dilemma.

“You’ll have no choice but to buy one for me,” Shigeru jumped in with his comment casually, though he intended to get there first.

Satoshi glared. “No way, I’ve been the nicest to Gen so I deserve it the most.”

Shigeru pulled up his shirt slightly, making use of his good looks and abs as a way to appeal to Gen. “It’s really hot... I sure need some shaved ice to cool me down though...”

Gen sweated. It was a hot day indeed. But everyone was feeling like they’d been roasted thoroughly by the sun.

“I’d do that trick Shigeru, if I didn’t have so much sunburn. It’s stinging, I need something icy cold to help me!” Satoshi protested.

The dilemma was only getting worse for Gen. He kept averting his eyes from the money to the shaved ice stand to Shigeru to Satoshi to the money, etc. It was a cycle of confusion. Shinji could see Gen’s inner struggle showing on his face. He rolled his eyes.

“Why don’t we all share the damn thing?” Shinji suggested. He received strange looks from everyone.

And yet, that was the best suggestion that’s been said in quite a while.

Last edited:

Tadashi

kiss my greens
I freaking blame Mel-Girl via MSN chats XD

Title: Today in La-La-Land
Pairing: BishieShipping (Shinji/Paul x Gen/Riley)

"Iiiiiiiiiiiit's that time again, boys and girls! Time to go for a happy fun time in La-La-Land! And here's your host, Fluffy Gen!" happy shrieks from young children flooded the air on the set of the insanely popular kiddie show, La-La-Land.

Tall and amiable, Gen (known to the kiddies as Fluffy Gen) strode onto the stage, causing fangirlish squeals from the teenage female fanbase. It's a shame that someone as hot as him works in a place littered 10-foot gumdrops and plasticine unicorns.

"Hi boys and girls," Gen's perfect voice rang clearly, settling everyone down instantly (except for the TV viewing fangirls in their homes).

"Today, we have an extra special guest on the show! But, he's kind of mean sometimes~ Say hello to Shinji, boys and girls!"

"BOOOOOO!!!" the young children in the audience jeered and hissed as Shinji made his entrance onto the set. His teeth were grinding particularly hard during that moment. He made his way beside Gen, shooting him the darkest looks he could.

"Now kids, look at this old grumpy guy! Nothing will cheer him up! Not a cake, not a candy cane, not even a bright and sparkly rainbow!" Shinji was about ready to puke. Gen's sickeningly sweet attitude was giving him a toothache, oddly. Again, the children booed at 'Sourpuss Shinji'.

"You're a meanie!" shouted a particularly brash boy in the audience. Shinji squinted against the glare of the spotlights. Was that Shigeru egging everyone on?

"Absolutely right, little boy!" agreed Gen, turning to face Shinji. "Do you know what we do with meanies, Shinji?" Gen asked in a suddenly serious tone.

"No I do not know what we do with meanies, and I don't really care to know." Shinji snapped. He would've stalked off the set if not for Gen's firm grip on his shoulder keeping him there.

The audience let out a collective gasp. Gen turned to face them, raising one arm up. "You heard him, folks! He is a meanie! So kids, looks like it's time for the Sharing Song!"

Again, cheers. "The what?" Shinji's angry hiss came from his grated teeth as a sudden senseless melody picked up on the speakers.

Again, Gen turned to the audience to appeal. "Come on kids, sing it with me! Once Shinji hears this song, he'll learn that being a meanie is no good!"

As Gen and the audience broke into a ludicrous song about sharing and caring, Shinji internalized a feral growl. 'So help me god, I will cut him off for an entire year for this!'

S-Unit

No.1 Jun Fanboi
A drabble-dare

Title: Freaky Fungicheese
Pairing: Advanceshipping, mention of Respectshipping

"Satoshi, I never knew you felt that way about me." Haruka was startled at Satoshi's latest revelation. She had always desired Satoshi, and loved him dearly, but never thought that he would harbour similar feelings for her.

"I just realized this Haruka. You're talented, confident, and amazingly beautiful. And those lips of yours...." Satoshi moved in to give Haruka and very wet and slobbery kiss. Haruka loved every minute of it.

"Mmmmm....Satoshi....." Haruka started to purr.

"Haruka!" She heard Takeshi's faint voice but paid no attention.

"Satoshi...." Haruka moaned.

"Haruka!" Takeshi yelled and Haruka snapped out of her reverie. Satoshi wasn't kissing her. She was busy eating a slobbery piece of moldy cheese.

"What?"

"That mushroom cheese expired weeks ago, I forgot to tell you." Takeshi, busy making lunch, told her.

"Oh..." Haruka wiped the cheese off of her mouth.

"You must have been hallucinating, since you know darn well that Shuu took Satoshi out on a date today."

"Yeah....." Haruka sighed, dreaming a dream that will never come true.

Well, I got a very... interesting drabble dare from Mel-Girl. It was fun though!
IM fics FTW.

Title: Instant Date
Author: Mewluvr200
Pairing: Mel-Boy x Shinji x Gen, and BishieShipping.

Mel-Boy the Duke Fanatic! says: well guys, I have news to tell you

Yami no Shinji says: Spill.

Aura Guardian Gen says: Do tell.

Mel-Boy the Duke Fanatic! says: Well, Mel-Girl has you two paired up.

Aura Guardian Gen says: *blushes*…really?

Yami no Shinji says: …

Mel-Boy the Duke Fanatic! says: She calls it BishieShipping - It’s her OTP. Y’know, it would mean a lot to her if you guys went out.

Aura Guardian Gen says: I guess it couldn’t hurt…

Yami no Shinji says: No way!

Aura Guardian Gen says: *sniffles*

Mel-Boy the Duke Fanatic! says: Nice going Shinji. You got him all depressed.

Yami no Shinji says: Pathetic.

Aura Guardian Gen says: *cries forever*

Mel-Boy the Duke Fanatic! says: Say sorry!

Yami no Shinji says: Fine. I’m sorry Gen.

Aura Guardian Gen says: If you’re sorry, then go out with me.

Yami no Shinji says: …I don’t know.

Mel-Boy the Duke Fanatic! says: IDEA! Why don’t I tag along? 3-way dates are always fun!

Aura Guardian Gen says: Fine with me. Shinji?

Yami no Shinji says: Fine. But I won’t like it!

Mel-Boy the Duke Fanatic! says: YAY!

Aura Guardian Gen says: YAY!

Mel-Boy the Duke Fanatic! says: Mel will freak over this! *runs to tell*

Yami no Shinji says: I’m probably gonna regret this, aren’t I?

Aura Guardian Gen says: Probably.

S-Unit

No.1 Jun Fanboi
Okay, Sonic Boom asked for this dare. I'm warning you, Sonic Boom, you don't know what box you just opened *wink*

Title: Trapped in the Bedroom
Fandom: SPPf
Pairing: BoomBoomRoomshipping (Sonic Boom x S-Unit)
Rating: R

"You know they won't let us out until we do the rumba, both the horizontal and vertical ones." S-Unit said to Sonic Boom, who had a very much less-than-amused look on his face.

"I know, but still... I never thought they would be this cruel to me." Sonic Boom sighed.

"Well, I certainly don't mind. The cameras do creep me out though." S-Unit giggled.

"You wouldn't. Admit it, you've always wanted this."

"Well, I wouldn't say I've always wanted it, just that it would be nice."

"Can't I just kick your *** at Brawl instead?"

"No, the ladies wanted yaoiness, so yaoiness they will get. You should know that you should never say no to a lady."

"You should know by now that yaoi fangirls do not equal ladies."

"Look, the more you blabber, the more time you have to spend in here." S-Unit walked up to Sonic Boom, pulled him into a hug and kissed him. "So," S-Unit continued seductively, "why don't we get this over with, eh?"

"I suppose so." Sonic Boom reluctantly returned the kiss. "But I'm on top, no questions."

Sonic Boom and S-Unit took their clothes off and began to do the rumba in full view of the cameras placed all over the room. In another room, Tadashi, Mel-Girl and Sweet May giggled and squealed in delight at the sight of hot yaoi action, not caring that Sonic Boom was concocting a diabolical scheme for revenge, involving Death Eggs.

ChloboShoka

Writer
Dared by Natalia-babes.
Title: Hyper Petals
Author: Chloe~
Pairing: Bellossom x Cherrim

"CHERRY!" cried Orgasmique. Yellow and green petals swayed like a dazzling dress. The crimson flowers on her head rotated like the earth, as her small black eyes looked upon a flower. The flower smiled in glee and jumped onto Orgasmique's head.

"Orgasmique!" Cherry the cherrim cried out back.

"I'm so happy you've finally come out," Orgasmique shouted, feeling the thrill of Cherry on top of her. "You look gorgeous in the sunlight."

"Never as pretty as you," Cherry replied. "I wish I was a shiny like you." She kissed Orgasmique's violet cheek. Orgasmique blushed and smiled.

"It's time to dance, Cherry-babes." she informed the cherrim, grabbing onto her lighter pink petal. The pair of them scurried over to flower paradise with the sun given them grace.

"Everything looks so pretty." Orgasmique and Cherrim yelled in unison.

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Title: Locked In
Author; Darth Osiris/Osiris the Dark
Pairing: Rocketshipping (Jessie x James)
Rating: K+
Other: Please review via VM.

“Just great, James! We’re locked in!” Jessie yelled.

Team Rocket had infiltrated a Pokemon Center in order to steal Pokemon for their Boss. The plan was simple in concept. Jessie and James would steal as many Pokemon as they can while Meowth caused a distraction.

Unfortunately, no one told our villains that the room where the Poke Balls were kept didn’t open from the inside.

“Relax, Jessie,” said James. “I’m sure one of these Pokemon will be able to help us.”

“All of these Pokemon are in need of healing!” Jessie yelled. “They don’t have the STRENGTH to get us out! Plus, we’d be blowing our cover!”

“Oh, yeah,” said James sheepishly. “Right.”

“So then, what do we do?!” asked Jessie.

James thought for a moment. “Wanna make out?” he said.

Jessie kicked him in the groin.

Last edited:

Tadashi

kiss my greens
*gives the thread a hearty prod*

Me is here, here to save this place and deliver some drabbles!

First, Skiyomi's kinda WTF-ish dare lol. Don't let the name of the fandom scare you. (This here is my version of an existing passage in book 1)

Title: All That Glitters
Fandom: Twilight
Pairing: Edward x Bella
Other: Warning for crack

"So, you're telling me that... this... is why you can't go into the sunlight?" the disbelieving female voice asked.

Standing in the forest's filtered sunlit rays, stood a very sparkly and irritated Edward Cullen. His eyes smoldered at the reaction Bella was making.

The effect that her giggles were making was too much to keep him angry for very long. Despite the, er, uniqueness of his vampiric traits, he knew that she'd come to love it eventually.

And second, darklord18's neato drabble. This is my rendition of an episode I saw... I think it was from season 1?

Title: Of Bedrooms and Birthdays
Fandom: Yu-Gi-Oh GX
Pairing: AnikiShipping (aka: Jaden/Juudai x Syrus/Shou)

"YOU SOLD MY BED FOR A TRADING CARD?!" Jaden was surprised at his best friend's anger. What could be better than Duel Monsters?

"But I got the card for your birthday!" Jaden replied confidently. "You'll really have a sweet deck with this card, Sy!"

"Ugh, you just don't get it, Jaden!" the teal-haired boy stomped off angrily, much to the other boy's puzzlement.

---

By the time Syrus returned to the dorm he shared with Jaden, the moon had been out for hours. Spending some time alone had helped calm him down, but he was still very unimpressed at what Jaden had done. Sure, Duel Monsters cards were cool, but bare necessities, such as having a bed to sleep on, kinda beat out having a deck, particularly when it's your birthday.

Syrus opened the door... to see that his bunk (the bottom bunk) was missing. He puffed his cheeks in anger. 'I swear, I'll get him for this!' he muttered to himself. In the top bunk, their roommate Chumley snored away, muttering about grilled cheeses' here and there. In the middle bunk, there was a muffled movement.

"Sy? That you?" Jaden's voice seemed sleepy, as though he'd just been woken up.

"Yeah, I came back," he replied softly. "Although, I don't know why I did, after you sold my bed!" he hissed as an afterthought.

"I really am sorry," came the sheepish reply. To Syrus, it did seem like Jaden really was sorry.

"I'll make it up to you, Sy, I swear," added Jaden quickly. "First thing tomorrow, we're getting you a new bed, okay?"

"Okay," sighed Syrus. "But, where am I supposed to sleep?"

"You could always bunk with me," Jaden shrugged casually. In the darkness, no one could really make out Syrus' shocked and mildly embarassed reaction to that suggestion. He squeaked a reply and carefully slid into Jaden's bunk, blushing heavily all the while. Jaden, however, fell asleep within mere minutes.

Try as he might, Syrus really didn't have it in him to stay mad at Jaden when he was being so sweet to him. That fact continued to baffle him as he drifted in and out of sleep that night.

Status
Not open for further replies.