• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Short 'n Sweet: The Drabble Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmericanPi

Write on
Title: New Girl
Author: American--Pi
Fandom: Pokemon
Pairing: Mostly platonic AppealShipping (Dawn x Zoey)
Rating: G
Notes: Dare from the Shippers' Truth Or Dare Thread. Victorian Rush dared me to write a drabble for a pairing of my choice, and for a challenge, have it be set around the Victorian era. This is short because I was short on inspiration, but I hope it's alright. ^^

Dawn skipped through the garden, a gingerbread cookie in hand. She was glad that she had finished up her hour with her mother, during which she had practiced the piano and worked on her sewing sampler. Now, she was looking forward to meeting the girl who had moved in next door. Dawn loved her mother very much, but it was summer and Dawn longed for a friend to talk to. So she held a gingerbread cookie in her hand and hoped that the new girl was friendly.

Dawn reached the gate between her and her neighbors' house and opened it. In the Wests' garden, she spotted a girl with orange hair and a plain red dress. The girl was hanging laundry out to dry. Dawn approached her eagerly.

"Hello!" Dawn greeted, causing the girl to look up shyly. "Are you the girl who just moved into the Wests' house?"

The girl took one look at Dawn's frilly dress and nodded respectfully. "Oh yes, miss," she said, turning back to her task.

"Would you like to play?" Dawn asked. "I brought a cookie that we can share."

The girl's eyes widened. "Oh no miss, I'm afraid I can't," she said. "I have a lot of work to do."

Dawn laughed. "My name's Dawn," she said brightly, extending her hand. "You don't have to call me 'miss'. What's your name?"

"I'm Zoey," the girl said, letting go of the sheet and shaking Dawn's hand tentatively.

"Would you like to play?" Dawn tried again.

"I'm sorry Dawn, the Wests would fire me if I didn't finish my tasks," Zoey said.

Now it was Dawn's turn to be surprised. "You're working for the Wests?" she asked.

Zoey nodded. "Yes. I don't get paid as much as I was paid when I was working in the factory, but the conditions here are a lot nicer. In the factory I had to work from dawn till dusk, and it was dark and stuffy."

Dawn was shocked at this. She wasn't expecting the new girl at the Wests' house to be a servant. Dawn had never worked a day in her life and could not imagine how things were like at a factory.

Still, she hoped to get to know Zoey better. The girl seemed like a decent person, if a bit shy.

"Would you like to play after you're done with your work?" Dawn offered.

Zoey smiled. "Sure," she said. "You're being very kind to me. Thank you, Dawn."

"You're welcome," Dawn said, smiling brightly. "How about I come back after dinnertime? We can talk more then."

"That sounds good," Zoey said, nodding. "I'll see you then."

"Alright, bye for now!" Dawn exclaimed. She was about to leave when she remembered something.

"Zoey, I'd like you to have this," Dawn said, handing the gingerbread cookie to the servant girl.

"Really?" Zoey asked, taking the cookie tentatively. "Are you sure?"

"I'm positive," Dawn said. "I'll bring more tonight, if you'd like."

"Yes, that would be great," Zoey said, placing the cookie gently into her pocket as she turned back to her work. "Really, though, you don't have to…"

"It's okay," Dawn said, smiling gently. "I have plenty of gingerbread cookies in my house."

"Oh, that's nice," Zoey said. She glanced at the back door of the Wests' house. "I'm sorry, Dawn, I really must get at least this laundry done within the next hour. Uh… I'll see you after dinner?"

"Of course," Dawn said brightly. "Well, bye!"

"Goodbye," Zoey said, smiling.

Dawn waved at Zoey as she skipped back towards her house, wishing that dinner would be over soon so that she could see the new girl again.

-END-

Last edited:

WolfeyStar

Ganbaruby!
*screams*

Title: New Friend
Author: WolfeyStar
Pairing: FourthWheelShipping (but's it's platonic, cuz you know... they're kids and all.)
Notes: Was dared by Pikachu Fan Number 9 in the Shipper Truth or Dare! I do apologize for the short length, I've just been so burnt out all week and didn't get time to work on this much. Experimenting with a dialogue only style!

~~~

"Did you say... Ash?"

"Yep! He's in a far away place right now! I wish I could be with him! I'm only here in Hoenn to cheer on my friend, Serena!"

"Ash... I hope I get to meet him again..."

"Hmm? Why do you want to see Ash?"

"He promised the next time we met, we could have a real Pokemon battle. I've gotten so strong over time, and I think he would be proud of me."

"We can battle right now! Me and Dedenne can give you a battle!"

"No thanks. I want to get stronger. For Ash."

"Wait! I just realized! I never asked for your name! I'm such a fool!"

"It's alright. The name's Max."

"Bonnie! I hope we can get along well!"

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
Title: Lonliness
Author: Victorian Rush
Pairing: Agencyshipping (Black x White)
Rating: K+
Note: This was a dare from PikaWaltz. Criteria: I had to write a drabble for my OTP where the theme is seperation. This was inspired by the song These Four Walls by Little Mix, which is one of the most heartbreaking songs I have ever heard in my life.

Oh, Black. Whoever said that time heals all wounds is wrong, there is just no other way to put it.

It hurts just as much as it did when it first happened. You promised you’d always be here but you lied. You’re not anymore.

I thought I was strong. I thought these scars would have healed before long. I thought I could have dealt with the pain of losing you. I guess I was wrong. It hurts just as much as it did before, knowing that you’re not here anymore. I even lost my job because I can’t pull myself out of my bed. You know how important the agency is to me.

Is this what it feels like? Is this what you felt like when you knew the end was near? When you first got sucked into the light stone? Are you even alive now?

Okay, I might be acting a little dramatic.

I’m so alone. I lost all sense of pride anymore. I just want to be near you. I just wish you were still here. I can’t even sleep because you’re not here to turn the lights off for me.

I just lay in bed, staring at the white walls of my room. I can’t move, I have no energy to. I can’t come alive. I just are up at the ceiling while wishing this room to take me under so I wouldn’t have to keep asking myself if you’re ever going to come back at all. I can hear your voice in my head, telling me that everything is okay. That you’re fine and that I should move on but how am I supposed to do that?

I tried so hard, Black. I tried to pretend this never happened. That you’re still here and are off somewhere training to challenge the Elite Four. But then when I get asked about you and where you are, it brings me right back to square one. I even went so far that I even pretended that we never met but no matter how hard I try, I just couldn’t. You left such an imprint on my life that I just can’t sit around and pretend that you were never a part of my life.

I can’t pretend anymore.

I just wish where I knew where you were so I could get you back. I miss you so much.

I will never forgive Ghetsis for what he did to you. If I knew where he went, I probably would have went there myself and killed him for doing this to you. Okay, maybe I would not go that far but I want to make him suffer for doing all this. It’s just not right.

How am I supposed to go on without you?

AdvancedGenGenesect

Title: It's What Still Flows
Author: Advancedgengenesect
Pairing: Negaishipping

Iris stood alone at the top of mount silver watching the sun set and the evening fade away to night as she and her dragonite felt a nice breeze go past them.

Iris had been training on top of mount silver for four months gaining a higher rank as a dragon master and felt the true nature of the kanto region as she did so.

She had rarely felt lonely and didn't usually think about loneliness on the big mountain she stayed on but began to imagine where her old friends and family were and what they had been through sometimes as she felt slightly lonely.

One of the people she thought alot about was her close friend who was Ash Ketchum and Iris's crush for a long time.

She knew she didn't really ever dirrectly feel sad about loosing many chances to propose her feelings to him but he mentioned alot to Iris so shed usually think about the time they'd adventurer through the unova and those were the first times she felt so much nostalgia and what seemed to be a river of love that just was riding as time went by.

She gazed at the sunset and started to remember a poem that her mother used to sing to her when she was younger and was one she'd used to sing alot.

"There comes a special light when your loneliness goes"
"And there comes a new beauty that only you know"
"And it seems like a river that will never go"
"Because it's true love that will always flow".

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
Title: Never Tear Us Apart
Author: Pikachu Fan Number Nine
Pairing: RangerShipping (Lunick/Kazuki X Solana/Hinata)
Note: Based on "Never Tear Us Apart" by INXS. A dare from xEryChan.

Don't ask me
What you know is true
Don't have to tell you
I love your precious heart

Lunick loved Solana with all his heart. They could never be torn apart.

It was like two worlds colliding when they met. And from that day on, the two had been together always.

They could fly, because they all have wings, but some of them don't know why.

Avietta_Ikarilove

Softly with grace
Title: Romance's Recommendations
Author: Avietta_Ikarilove
Fandom: Pokémon
Pairing: Max/Vivi Winstrate/Bonnie/Mira
Note: A dare I received on the Shippers' Truth or Dare Thread. I was dared by Pikachu Fan Number Nine to write a drabble with the poly ship of Max/Vivi Winstrate/Bonnie/Mira.

Bonnie looks at the pink-haired girl in front of her, an incredulous look on her face.

"You're Mira? You look like you're ten years old!"

"I'm fairly sure you are ten years old."

Bonnie sighs. "Why'd Ash recommend you? Why couldn't he have recommended... uh, what was that girl? Dawn! Yeah! She actually has a boyfriend."

At the mention of "boyfriend", Mira cringes. "Um..."

Bonnie waves off the pink-haired girl. "No, it's fine. I'll just find someone else, who actually knows Max. Like Vivi! Yeah, I'll go find her!"

"Wait-!"

Mira lowers her hand in defeat as Bonnie rushes off, a troubled look on her face.

"I... Sorry, Max."

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
Title: Walk With You
Pairing: Pokeshipping (Ash/Satoshi X Misty/Kasumi)
Note: Not a dare from anybody, I was inspired by the theme song to "Touched By an Angel", which is called "Walk With You". The opening lyrics are directly quoted at the beginning, while Misty says several more lines from the song throughout.

When you walk down the road
Heavy burden, heavy load
I will rise and I will walk with you

(set after the Alola travels, about to enter a region based on Nevada)

Ash Ketchum was walking down a desert road, with only Pikachu.

For the umpteenth time, he was starting an adventure in a new region, with only Pikachu in hand. Fresh off completing his trials in Alola, he was entering the desert-like Vages region.

That region had a reputation for having some difficult Gyms to beat.

He only took like 10 steps down the first road out of the first town when a surprise visitor came to see him.

"Ashy-boy, you didn't think I was gonna let you travel through Vages all by yourself didn't you?" a familiar red-head shouted out.

Ash said, "Misty! I thought you had to take care of the Gym in Cerulean City" as he reunited with his love.

"my sisters came back from their trip finally, besides, when you walk through the night, I will come and I will walk with you" Misty said.

"That's reassuring," Ash said.

"Until the sun don't even shine, I'll be there all the time, I tell you I'll walk with you. Come on, this region has the most difficult Gyms in the Pokemon world. I will see you through your victories" Misty said.

Ash, Misty and Pikachu began a new journey through a very unforgiving region. Until the clouds faded away, nothing could keep Ash and Misty apart, ever again.

AmericanPi

Write on
Title: Strained
Pairing: PokeShipping (Ash x Misty)
Notes: Drabble dare from the Shippers' Truth or Dare Thread. Pikachu Fan Number Nine dared me to write a PokeShipping drabble where Ash injures his back and Misty is his caretaker. This is short, but I like it a lot. :)

"I'm telling you, Ash," Misty said sternly as she applied a cold compress to her husband's back, "you can't carry Pikachu on your shoulders all morning and then throw Safari Balls at the Safari Zone all afternoon."

"Yeah, Misty, I guess you're right," Ash grumbled. He was lying stomach-down on the bed he and Misty shared, his back aching from its muscle strain despite the welcoming cold from the compress.

"Don't go right back to doing it once you get better, okay honey?" Misty asked, brushing Ash's gray, thinning hair and kissing him on the cheek. "You wouldn't want to get injured again."

"I can do what I want," Ash muttered. "I miss the old days."

"I do too," Misty sighed. "I miss the times where I could walk ten miles a day and keep up with my Pokemon at the pool. But we're getting old, Ash. We've got to take care of ourselves."

"I can take care of myself while still going to the Safari Zone every day," Ash insisted. He buried his face in the pillow. "Let me rest, will you, dear? I want my back to get better sooner."

Misty sighed and tugged at Ash's ear gently. A small smile played at the corner of her lips. Even after all these years, she still loved pulling people's ears.

"I want you to promise that from now on you won't do what you did today," Misty said.

"No way!" Ash exclaimed, trying to flip over but flopping back down in pain. "Ow…"

Misty sighed again, feeling slightly exasperated but mostly sad for her husband, who never lost any of his spunky personality. "Ash, you need to calm down a little," she said matter-of-factly, putting on the cold compress again. Her voice softened. "And I'm just being honest here, dear. You can still spend time in the Safari Zone. Just not for so long."

"But I want to spend all day in the Safari Zone," Ash pouted. "I swear I'll be careful!"

Misty pursed her lips. This wasn't the first time Ash had injured himself doing what he loved to do best, and it wasn't the first time he swore he'd be careful next time either. Misty only wanted the best for Ash. She loved him, and she wanted to make sure that he was safe, but she wasn't sure how to tell Ash that acting like a ten-year-old was a thing of the past. Misty and Ash had been happily married for decades, but it seemed that old age was straining their relationship somewhat.

I hope I can find a solution to all this, Misty thought as she sat down on the edge of the bed. She decided not to push the subject of self-care as she smiled down at the man she loved more than anything else in the world.

"I'm sure you'll do the right thing," Misty said finally after a few moments of silence. "I love you, Ash."

Ash smiled back at Misty. "Thanks for taking care of me," he said gratefully. "I love you too."

Misty felt warmth spreading throughout her chest, feeling happy with the knowledge that even though she and Ash argued sometimes, they loved each other in the end.

-END-

Last edited:

AdvancedGenGenesect

Title: What it Means
Author: AdvancedGenGenesect
Pairing: Skullshipping (Guzma x Plumeria)
Rating: PG

Guzma was leaning on a wall as usual enjoying the beutiful breezes going by and as usual hanging out with plumeria at the tropical melemele island where peace was for once where he was.

"So guzma it feels nice to actually not be with a whole bunch of those team aether morons doing their dirty work dont you think" Plumeria asked her companion guzma.

"Well yeah" "sadly today I wonder when where gonna find alot of rare pokemon to take from the people of this region" "but I guess I have to exercise my patience like you told me before".

"Well I guess where gonna have to wait until where the biggest in alola then" "but you think we need to do something other than cause mischief together" "like maybe you could take me on a date".

"A date?" "say were you getting my attention just so you could ask me to gou out on a date with you".

"Yeah pretty much" "so is it a yes".

"Well fine I guess for we could do something nice while where in a periop of no good peace" guzma said being a bit enthusiastic about plumerias suggestion.

suddenly guzmas phone rang and and a grunt was calling him so guzma answered the phone and after talking for a while he quickly said "Plumeria looks like one of the grunts have spotted a latias nearby" "you know what lets save the date for later" now lets get to our business".

Plumeria sighed and agred with guzmas statement and said "your right" "we are partners in many different ways of course".

AmericanPi

Write on
Title: Epilogue
Pairing: PenguinShipping (Kenny x Dawn)
Rating: PG for mentions of death
Notes: Drabble dare from the Shippers' Truth or Dare Thread. Pikachu Fan Number Nine dared me to write a PenguinShipping drabble with winter as a theme. This went in a different direction than expected, but I'm really proud of the result. Enjoy.

They play in the snow, waddling around my backyard happily: the older Piplup - mine - with his feathers turning gray but his spunky personality still intact, and the younger Piplup - Kenny's - with his eyes bright and ready to experience all that life has to offer. The young Piplup's father, Kenny's Floatzel, watches his son contentedly from the living room window, not wanting to leave the warmth of the house. Last night was the first snowfall of this winter season, and freshly powdered snow forms a layer of white on Twinleaf Town.

I sit next to Kenny on the porch swing, my head resting on his shoulder and our breath forming misty clouds in the crisp winter air. We carry hot chocolate in our gloved hands, smiling as we watch our Pokemon play in the snow. Presently the two Piplup are piling snow into a small mountain, and they look like they are really enjoying themselves. I smile as I watch the Pokemon. They seem so happy, and it's hard to believe that the Epidemic officially ended less than a year ago.

Kenny was devastated when his Empoleon, whom he had since the very beginning of his Trainer's Journey, died of an illness that at the time none of the region's doctors and nurses could cure. The illness - the Evolution Epidemic - targeted only third-stage Pokemon. The cure has since been found and Sinnoh has since been restored to a healthy state, but not without tremendous losses. Everyone lost at least a few of their loved Pokemon. I lost Typhlosion, Barry lost Staraptor, and Zoey lost Gallade. But Kenny's loss was the most devastating of all, because Empoleon had been his very first Pokemon.

When the Epidemic struck Sinnoh, we all had to grow up fast, Kenny most of all. Growing up was hard for Kenny, who had always been the one to joke around and tease his friends. When we were both kids he really liked me, but he expressed it mostly through playful jabs, so I decided that I only liked him as a friend. The main reason why I didn't pursue a romantic relationship with him at first was because I thought he lacked maturity and responsibility. But then the Epidemic happened, and Kenny turned out to be the most mature and responsible of us all.

That was why I eventually fell for him. He was the one who united us - me, Zoey, Barry, even Paul and Ursula - and made us promise each other that, even though we were once rivals, we would give each other nothing but support and strength throughout the tough times.

When Empoleon passed away, I grieved alongside my childhood friend. We knew that nothing would ever replace the hole left in our hearts by Empoleon's death, but we had the egg she left behind. The young Piplup would grow up without a mother, so Kenny and I promised to take care of Empoleon's child to the best of our abilities. Kenny's Piplup hatched a few weeks ago, and he's already getting along very well with my own Penguin Pokemon. My Piplup was good friends with Kenny's Empoleon, and I'm glad that a piece of Empoleon lives on in the hatchling.

"Dawn?"

I gaze up at Kenny lovingly. "Hm?"

He chuckles. "I dunno. I just want to say that I love you, and I'm so glad that you're in my life."

I give Kenny a quick kiss. "I love you too," I say, and I mean it. "You mean so much to me."

Kenny and I are silent for a while as we sip our hot chocolate and continue watching our Pokemon play in the snow. It's cold, but my heart is warm from the drink I have and the love I feel for Kenny. It's amazing how quickly time flies. It seems like yesterday when I was kneeling at my Typhlosion's newly formed grave, tears flowing freely down my cheeks as Kenny stood next to me, holding my shoulders with his strong arms. I still miss Typhlosion, and Kenny's Empoleon, and my friends' Pokemon too. But Kenny has helped me heal. Today, I feel like the happiest girl in the world. I may have lost loved ones, but I have my friends. And, best of all, I have Kenny.

"Kenny," I say, laughing, "remember when you used to call me 'Dee Dee'? Man, you really liked to tease me back then."

Kenny smiles. "Yeah, I was a kid then," he says frankly. "I didn't realize that I shouldn't have overdone it. It was funny while it lasted, though."

I make a face, and then burst out laughing at how silly I probably look. "Yeah, I guess so," I say. "Thanks for cutting it out, though. I really appreciate it."

"No problem. You know that, at least now, I'd never do anything you don't like."

We continue enjoying the winter day without a care in the world.

-END-

Last edited:

xEryChan

Demon Child
Title: Second Chances
Author: xEryChan
Pairing(s): PreciousMetalshipping (Silver x Gold) with past Chosenshipping (Silver x Blue) and mentions of OldRivalshipping (Green x Blue)
Note: This was a dare. Kyuu-Tales dared me to write a drabble with two of my favorite PokeSpe ships.

"So that's it, huh? That's all you have to say and I'm supposed to believe you, Silver?" Gold asked, glaring at Silver. It was not hard to see that he was angry and Silver could not blame Gold one bit for being angry. If anyone had done anything like what he had done to Gold, he'd be mad too.

He screwed up. Like really screwed up by letting himself get involved Blue. He did not love her. He never had. He thought he did but he was so wrong about that. They were like brother and sister and that was all there was between them.

Blue must have felt the same way he did since she dumped him to be with Green.

He still had to try to do something. He could not live with himself if he lost Gold as well. "I'm telling you the truth, I swear to you. You have to believe me."

It was not until he started sleeping with Gold to fill that void that that Blue left by dumping him that made him realize that Blue was not the one for him. Gold is and he always has been.

It took him a while to realize that and now it might be too late for him. He had his chance and he blew it.

"What do you want me to say?"

"I don't really give a damn about what you have to say, Silver." Gold folded his arms across his chest.

"I made a mistake, Gold!" Silver was desperate at this point. He knew that and he wanted Gold to know that as well. "I realize that now and words cannot even begin to describe how sorry I am for putting you through all this pain and heartache."

"You're sorry?" Gold asked as if what heard is the most ridiculous thing he has ever heard before. It just amazed how Silver seemed to think that saying sorry would make it better.

Without even thinking, Silver nodded his head. "Yes, I am. I am more sorry than you will ever know. Just please give me a chance, Gold. I am not the same person I was before."

"Your words mean very little to me, Silver." Gold explained, "I am not the same person I was before either. I’ve grown so much myself."

And he was not going to make it easy for Silver to win him over.

Silver felt nothing but guilt after hearing that. He should realized what he wanted sooner and then maybe, just maybe, things would be different.

"If you really want me to believe you, prove it to me." Gold told Silver and the latter looked up at Gold as if he had to be sure that he heard the latter right. "Don’t make me feel like I’m just convenient since you can’t have Blue anymore. I’m not just going to give myself over to you like that. Show me you really want me. Fight for me, make me feel like you're worth it. Prove yourself to me, Silver.”

The red-haired boy nodded his head. He completely understood why Gold felt that way. And he was willing to do that. He was willing to do whatever it takes.

"Show me that you are serious about me and then maybe, just maybe, I'll give you another chance."

Before Silver had the chance to respond, Gold walked off but not before taking one last glance at him. Silver was determined to do whatever he could to prove to Gold that he was one hundred percent serious about this relationship and that he wanted Gold more than anything.

Sometimes you only get one chance and if you blow it, that's it. You will not always get a second one. Silver knew he was extremely lucky that Gold was willing to give him another chance and he was not going to let it go to waste this time. No, things would definitely this time around, he was sure of that much.

And Silver was determined to prove to Gold that he is not wasting his time on him.

Last edited:

ChloboShoka

Writer
Title: Motown Funk
Author: Chloboshoka
Pairing: Brock x Lucy
Notes: Dare

"It's time to honour our eternal love with some motown funk!" Brock swayed his hips towards Lucy as the dance floor rained with disco balls. Funky beats echoed through the hall with tapping feet as the bass. The ABC of Brock's rhythm was as easy as the 123 of Lucy's swing. Brock was dazzled by her charisma. She looked just like a beauty Queen from a movie scene. She could have been the the Billie Jean to his Micheal Jackson.

xEryChan

Demon Child
Title: Musical Tastes
Author: xEryChan
Pairing: GeekChicshipping (Clemont x Serena)
Rating:
Note: This was a dare from Pikachu Fan Number Nine. He wanted a GeekChic drabble with the theme of cooking and also has Clemont and Serena discovering that they both like Led Zeppelin.

“Is there something I can help you with, Clemont?” Serena asked, looking up from the meal she was cooking to glance over at the blond-haired boy. She had no idea why he was constantly staring at her. Sure, they had been dating for a couple of months at this point but he never looked at her this much.

Not like she minded the attention, she was not used to hardly ever getting any attention from her boyfriend so it was kind of refreshing for him to be looking at her. But still, it was weird. Clemont was not the type of person who ever showed affection towards anyone. It was a mystery to Serena why he even got involved with her when he’s not an affectionate person.

Clemont quickly turned his head and went back to reading the book he was holding in his hand. “No, sorry.”

Serena knew darn well that he was hiding something. It was not like him to turn his head away that fast when Serena had caught him staring at her. Definitely was not like him whatsoever. And she was about two seconds away from losing her patience. If there is something bothering him, he should come right out and admit it instead of leaving her questioning things. Besides not being affectionate, he hates conflict and goes out of his way to avoid it and ends up making everything ten times worse.

“Clemont, seriously.” Serena looked at him unconvinced. “What is going on? Why were you staring at me before while I was cooking. You hardly ever do.”

“That is not true!” Clemont argued but he knew Serena was right about that.

“Sure… whatever you say, Clemont.” Serena rolled her eyes and went back to her cooking. “Just stop staring at me. Don’t you know how rude that is?”

Clemont shook his head. “It’s just that I never would imagined that you, out of all people, who listen to Led Zeppelin.”

That caught Serena off guard and she looked up at Clemont in shock. Did he just seriously make a comment about the type of music I listen to? Is he asking to spend the whole night in the doghouse because if he keeps this up, that’s where he’s going to end up.“And what is that supposed to mean?”

The gym leader waved his hands repeatedly. “I’m sorry, I really did not mean for that to come out that way. It’s just that I.. uhh...” Clemont paused and tried to think of a way to say what he was thinking without offending Serena. “I never pictured you as the type of person who would ever listen to Led Zeppelin.”

“What made you think that?” Serena asked him, careful as she put the finishing touches on the meal. “I grew up listening to them, my mom is a huge fan of them. It’s because of her that I even got into them. They are one of my favorite bands.”

Clemont smiled at his girlfriend as the two of them sat down at the kitchen table to eat.

Music may have been the one thing that brought the two of them together but Clemont never, in million years, would have thought that one of his favorite musical artists would also happen to be Serena’s as well but he was completely overjoyed about this one little fact.

And somehow, Serena got all the more attractive to Clemont.

Kyuu-Tales

織田信長☆FAN
Title: Hooded Specter, or a Fine-Feathered Friend?
Author: Kyuu-Tales
Pairing: HonorShipping (Falkner & Morty)
Notes: Fellow rarepair shipper WolfeyStar dared me to write a drabble for the first Pokemon ship I loved (and I still do, to this very day).

The Gym Leaders of Ecruteak and Violet cities glanced between the notes enclosed with their colleague's gift—a pokéball—and its contents, the creature that presently stood a few feet before them.

The raven was the first to speak. “It's still too early for April Fool's, but I never took the Leader of the Celadon Gym as the type to partake in such festivities.”

Morty sighed at his companion's words. “Perhaps she was thinking of you and the company you often keep.”

The gift outspread its wings, making full display of sleek, well-preened feathers.

“I certainly would, were it of the Flying type,” Falkner turned to the blonde and crossed his arms. “Which it is not. Furthermore, Erika would not be in possession of something which might ruin the run of fruit-bearing plants of her establishment.”

“So you are suggesting that I am this present's intended recipient? It harbors no devious intentions or grudges, nor does it seem predisposed to play tricks on the living.”

The pair spent the rest of the afternoon wondering whether or not this—the Alolan Pokémon Decidueye—really and truly was Erika's idea of a practical joke.

Last edited:

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
Title: Common Interests
Pairing: Platonic VitaminShipping (Barry/Jun X Stephan/Kenyan)
Notes: A dare from American-Pi

Barry and Stephan were driving through the unfriendly part of Castelia City trying to get to the "Unovoil Theatre" where a musical adaptation of the movie "Let's Go to Prison" was being staged.

Stephan said, "Barry, do you think 'Let's Go to Prison: The Musical' will live up to the movie's greatness?"

Barry said, "that was a great movie, I can't believe critics were so hard on it. They're being even harder on the musical. Ash was so kind to introduce us to each other, friendship is a very wonderful thing."

Stephan said, "but we're just friends, remember that. Even though we both like musicals, we are only friends."

They finally arrived at the theater, eager to take their seat. When the ticket window guy asked them if they were on a date, they explained that they were just friends.

Needless to say, they enjoyed the musical.

ChloboShoka

Writer
Title: Lol no
Fandom: Disney
Pairing/s: Jafar/Aurora/Phillip
Rating: T
All the girls wanted to be a top cat like Aurora. She was living proof of perfection. Long blonde hair, pretty little eyes and a figure to die for, she made even the most glamorous celebrities look like the wicked witch of the west. She was a pure princess, but she had spent her childhood with three kind fairies and she had a splendid conversation.

On the other side of the planet, Jafar who aspired to be the greatest sorcerer in the world was looking for a wife that would become his slave and bondage queen. When he saw Aurora he decided that she would do.

"Good evening, my dear Princess..."

"Sorry," Aurora said with a fake smile on her face. "Do I know you?"

"You will!" Jafar licked his lips. "You will bow to me and become my wife."

Aurora laughed so hard she thought her bladder was going to explode. She waltzed away. "Sorry, I'm marrying Phillip who's younger and has a bigger willy."

Title: Luau Is In The Air
Pairing/s: Kiawe/Lana
Rating: PG
Lana's hair may be blue, but it wasn't the colour of her emotions tonight. The endless waves of sea sparkled under the moonlight and the flames from the torches kept her warm. She looked up at Kiawe and they danced in the centre of the beach. They were the king and queen of the party.

WolfeyStar

Ganbaruby!
Title: It licked me!
Author: WolfeyStar
Pairing: LonaShipping(?) (Gladion x Moon) idk there are just a lot of sun/moon ship names going around r/n
Notes: A dare from the Truth or Dare thread! I'm SO sorry this took like a month, I was just busy and I went on vacation just recently. The dare was to write something involving hand sanitizer and a Sivally. Pretty random stuff tbh.

~~~

"It just licked me! Its tongue is so rough! I don't like this! Get your stupid dog away from me!"

"Stop overreacting, Moon. Sivally would never hurt a soul-"

"IT JUST HURT MY FEELINGS!"

"There's some hand sanitizer over there if you need it? Will that make you shut up?"

"No! I'll shut up when you get this stupid dog out of the house!"

"First off, this is a Sivally, not a dog. Second, I'm just going to get you that sanitizer."

"I don't need it, Gladion. Sivally probably licked it."

"Moon, it smells like oranges. You like oranges, right?"

"...fine. Just this once, you little edgelord."

Kyuu-Tales

織田信長☆FAN
Title: Bountiful
Author: Kyuu-Tales
Pairing: AdvanceShipping (Ash & May)
Notes: Member ChloboShoka dared me to write an AdvanceShipping drabble featuring Ash as the Lord of Darkness. I drew inspiration from the Persephone myth for my response.

Theirs were worlds divided by the mother goddess, realms populated by wildly different denizens.

Hers, the name of spring: May. A bouquet of wildflowers nestled in her arms. Her smile as warm as the sun's majesty.

How terribly, selfishly, Lord Ash of the Underworld wished to behold life's beauty—life's offspring—with his own two eyes. As maiden at his court, maybe? Or even a lady at his right hand perhaps?

His was alas a longing doomed from the start.

Title: Protection
Author: Nerdy McOhMyGodIHaven'tWrittenADrabbleInAges (Nerdy McNerdface)
Fandom: Amnesia (Otome/Anime Series)
Pairing: Toma x the Heroine
Rating: ... I'll leave it at a T just in case
Notes: as a matter of fact, I really don't like this pairing. Toma in the Diamond World is one of the most messed up characters I've ever seen, and the way he acts in said worlds stinks of yandere so much. His actions towards both Shin and the Heroine aren't truly justified in the good end where he gets together with the Heroine, and the relationship is so dysfunctional that when I played the Route myself it could be summarised as "Nerdy screaming at her laptop screen in frustration for six and a half hours". So the reason I'm a writing a Drabble for it is, well... I thought it'd be interesting to try and write a miniature story from the point of view of a slightly deranged character in mad love with someone. So it's an experiment basically. Enjoy... unless you don't like yanderes. In which case that's fine.

You know, I've known you for a long time.

You probably remember as well. I've always been there for you, your big brother Toma.

If you needed me, I'd be there. If you required comfort, I'd stay with you and console you. I was your protector, your bodyguard from any harm that might come your way.

That's how it's always been, with you, me and Shin.

Even to this day.

And recently, you haven't been treated, well... nicely by your peers, to say the least.

And recently, you haven't been feeling your best physically, either.

Considering your condition, I think that it might be better for your big brother Toma to keep you safe. Safe at his own house, away from anything that could harm you.

After all, that's how it's always been.

Of course, you won't try to run, will you? There isn't any logic in that.

It's outside where the danger lies.

Yes, even at Meido no Hitsuji.

Yes, even at Shin's house.

Yes, even in your own apartment.

Nowhere is alright, except with your trusting, kind big brother.

And if you do try to get away from me...

Well, you never know what I might have to do to keep you in one piece.

Because that's what a protector does, right?

AdvancedGenGenesect

Title: Never Forgotten
Author: AdvancedGenGenesect
Pairing: Mewtwo x Himself (Platonic)

A dark night passed as the rain continued to fall on a near deserted island as a cape wearing pokemon stood in the cold mist of thought.

Mewtwo was the only one in the cold rain which to him felt like it was the same water from the other time it rained and even before he was left staring at the world thinking and observing what he and the other clones meant to earth as if the rain was never going to leave him in a state of full understanding.

"I dont know where I belong but I still roam here on the same place on the same world but with none besides few that are the same as me ".

Mewtwo thought about everything that had happened to him as he had always and now the rain even felt like it was never going to end.

Mewtwo continued to stay in his place and do what he'd always do until he saw a shooting star and noticed how bright and beutiful it was with how it moved across the stars until it vanished from his sight and he started to think and understand more the second it did.

"That object it was amazing" "but it moved so fast and vanished quickly like the quickest moment ill never forget".

"What if I was like it too" Mewtwo wandered.

"What if my presence not being of nature is special".

"And maybe me and the others" "maybe we're part of this world in the same way as everything else".

"Yes Now I understand" I may be different from the world but Im still a part of it no matter what
happens".

Mewtwo gazed into the sky with concentration
now understanding himself and even how he wasnt what he was before even though he was still the same.

Nevertheless he was still isolated from the rest of the world but was something special and like the stars that go away but still exist.

He's something that will never be forgotten.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.