• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Short 'n Sweet: The Drabble Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
Title: Married Cops
Author: Pikachu Fan Number Nine
Fandom: Pokemon
Pairing: ColosseumShipping (Wes/Leo X Rui/Mirei)
Rating: PG
Notes: A dare from Kyuu-Tales. I was inspired by the TV show MacGruder and Loud (although I've never actually seen the show).

It's been 15 years since the Shadow Lugia incident and 20 years since the first incident with Shadow Pokemon. Wes and Rui are now married, and they work together as cops in Phenac City.

When on the job, the job comes first. Let's look at their patrol. They are staking out a drug dealer's house.

"I see the suspect. He appears to be watching TV" Wes said.

Rui said, "when he walks out that door, that's when we make our move."

2 hours later, the suspect did indeed walk out the door, and they went after him.

Wes and Rui were pretty athletic, so they were able to chase the suspect down without any problem.

Wes said to his radio "we got the suspect, we're bringing him in."

Once they were off duty, they were able to enjoy life as a married couple. They didn't have any kids, so they had a whole house to themselves.

"5-cheese lasagna tonight?" Wes asked?

Rui said, "yes, just like my mother used to make. After that we can watch The Amazing Race."

Wes said, "we're literally the only ones in Orre to watch reality TV."

Rui said, "it's not very popular in this part of the world it seems."

Title: It's Been Fun Talking
Author: Nerdy Mcigiveuponwritingmyname (Nerdy McMerdface)
Pairing(s): LiveCaster, XTransceiver
Notes: this Drabble is less of a multiship drabble and more of a matter of interpretation. Since it doesn't contain any gender-specific pronouns, and both of the shippings somewhat mirror each other, it can be interpreted as either one. So this isn't a multiship Drabble, it's something... unique. Boy do I enjoy experimenting.

Hey! It's been a while, hasn't it?

Oh, I've been good, thanks. Just been travelling around Unova, helping out kids who are just starting on their Pokemon trainer journeys, taking on the White Tree Hollow challenge, things like that.

Haha, yeah, I remember watching that on the television. You really were cute when you tried out a contest for the first time. You know, being a TV presenter, despite what you're always telling me, does have its perks!

Oh, don't have that defeatist attitude. You know you enjoy at least half of what you do!

How do I know that? It's obvious from your attitude whenever we talk about it. You hate the publicity, but the job itself is a blast.

Yep, of course I know more about you than you think. Isn't that always the fun part of a friendship?

Oh, you have to go?

Yeah, I understand. It's been fun talking. Keep rocking it out on the big screens! And...

I...

I miss you.

I'll see you again soon. I promise.

Avietta_Ikarilove

Softly with grace
Title: Homesick
Author: Avietta_Ikarilove also known as Avietta_please_end_my_life
Fandom: Fire Emblem - specifically Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War
Pairing(s): Finn/Lachesis
Notes: I wrote this as a drabble to go along a small illustration that happens to be my profile picture on every other site ever. You guys can see it here.

"Do you ever get homesick?"

Lachesis frowns, but reaches through the open window and pulls the keys from the ignition. The gentle hum of the car's engine and the blaring 80's music stops. She shields her eyes, glancing over at the rising dawn sun.

She jams the keys into her pocket and looks back at Finn, who's nibbling on a square of dried meat while he waits for her answer.

"Of course I do. Agustria has been my home for as long as I can remember. It's been my home for as long as I've been alive, and I do not know when I am going to see Agustria again. Right now," she laughs bitterly, "I can only hope."

Finn opens his mouth, as if trying to speak, before thinking and closing his mouth, leaning against the car behind him. Lachesis glances at him strangely, digging her hand into the bag of dried fruit.

"Why do you ask?"

"I... No, it's nothing." Finn shakes his head, continuing to chew his strip of dried meat.

"Finn," Lachesis glares at her companion, her eyes highlighted in the sun's nascent light. He gives her a smile.

"Apologies, Ms. Nordion-"

"Seventeen times," Lachesis counts off, and Finn hastily corrects himself.

"-Lachesis. As a bodyguard I'm much more used to... not speaking about my past."

"You're not a bodyguard now, Finn." Lachesis bites into a dried slice of apple with a little more force that necessary. "You're a friend. Not someone working under me."

"Lachesis, Master Quan and your brother Mr. Nordion have tasked me with your safety. I must ensure your safety, even at the cost of our stealthiness."

"Damn it, Finn!" Lachesis slams her fist against the car door behind her. "I don't care about what Quan or my brother said! You're homesick too, aren't you? You're tired of this. You've been running with Sigurd for far longer than I have. If you want to complain, just say it, Finn!"

The blue-haired man swallows down his last bite of jerky and glances up at Lachesis. "Permission... to speak freely?"

"Yes!" Lachesis growls, her fingernails digging into the plastic bag in her hands. "You act like you're talking to a king or something."

"I am going to ignore that last statement." Finn smiles, his gaze cast downwards and blue eyes blocked with long lashes that cast lanky shadows across his cheeks. "I refused to speak earlier because... Master Quan plans to return to Leonster, alongside Mistress Ethlyn and myself. Hearing you speak of how you had no way to know if you were going to return home made me feel guilty."

"Guilty?" Lachesis echoes.

"Guilty," Finn nods. "I felt that you did not deserve what you were going through. That a woman like you would suffer a fate that I myself deserve, I-"

"Finn, I deserved this."

"Lachesis?"

She laughed bitterly. "I deserved it, Finn. I'd been spoiled all my life. Reality was a dream to me. I'd never seen injustice, never done manual labor. It was all so surreal to me. And then it became real. And honestly?" She looks at him with intense blue eyes, eyes filled with passion, with honesty and loyalty and the truth. "I'm glad it did."

"Lachesis-"

Her ringer goes off, and Lachesis snatches her phone from her jacket pocket.

"It's Sigurd," Lachesis breathes, and swipes across her phone screen, putting the phone on speaker. "Sigurd?"

"Lachesis?" His drowsy voice comes through. "You're actually awake?"

She laughs. "Didn't expect me to actually pick up? You can thank Finn. He's punctual." She reaches over and gives him a playful punch. He glares at her.

"Right. Finn's with you." There's rustling in the background, and Quan's voice grows louder.

"Sigurd, come on! We have to get going!"

"Coming! Lachesis, where are you again?"

"About ten hours out of Sailane. We'll be the last ones there, I think."

"Yeah. We'll see you then."

The call ends, and Lachesis drops her phone back into her jacket pocket before raising her hand to Finn.

"Here's to one more drive together. For our homesickness."

Finn gives her a high five and grins back. "For our homesickness."

Two hours later when they're speeding down the Silesian highway at dawn, her hands tight around the wheel and his head resting against the passenger seat window as he snores away, she doesn't feel homesick anymore.

xEryChan

Demon Child
Title: Time Will Tell
Author: xEryChan
Pairing: Expertshipping (Professor Oak x Agatha)
Rating: T
Note: This was a dare I recieved from Pikachu Fan Number Nine months ago and just got around to writing now I'm so sorry :[. This one was a bit tough for me, not gonna lie. Some of this may not be accurate, I'm not sure. Also, I used Professor Oak's real name, Samuel, because this is set in 1969 when both Professor Oak and Agatha were younger so bear with me here.

The sunset looks especially beautiful tonight.

That is all Samuel Oak could think about as he sat on the balcony of the Pokemon League, looking up at the sky while he thought about everything that had went down earlier in the day.

He had come so far. He defeated all the gyms and earned all eight badges. It was not an easy thing to do but he was victorious. He made it through Victory Road and even battled the Elite Four, feeling as though he would win because he considered himself to be unbeatable. But he lost. Actually, he did not lose, he got absolutely destroyed. He got too careless in his challenges and his opponents picked up on that and used that to their advantage.

And Samuel hated himself for letting himself get so carried away. If there was one thing he learned from all of this, it’s that you should not get yourself so worked up to the point where you feel as though as you’re unbeatable because an experienced trainer will easily all of that and use that to defeat you in battle.

But he’d be lying if he did not say that this opened up his eyes to a few things.

“Hey!” He suddenly heard from behind him. Samuel turned around to see Agatha, the member of the Elite Four who had defeated him, standing there, looking at him. “What are you doing out here all by yourself?”

Samuel sighed, there was mistaking that Agatha was concerned. Besides being a member of the Elite Four, she also is a very good friend of his. The two had known each other for years, they even grew up together in the same town. He gave a sad smile and turned back around to look up at the sky. “Sorry. I’ll be back inside in a minute.”

Agatha looked at him concerned before taking a seat next to him. “What’s wrong, Sam?”

“Nothing.” Samuel tried to play it off as though there was nothing bothering him but Agatha knew better. She had known him for years after all and she could always tell when something was bothering him. She shot him a look that made Samuel sigh again. “I can never fool you, can I?” He asked with a laugh. Agatha laughed also in response but said nothing to him. “I’ve just been thinking about things, that’s all.”

“Like what?”

Samuel turned to look at Agatha. “Maybe I’m not cut out to be a Pokemon Trainer after all.”

Those words took Agatha aback. She could not have been hearing him right. Is he seriously rethinking his decision to become a Pokemon Trainer. It’s been his dream for as long as she could remember. Ever since they were kids, all Samuel used to talk about was his dream of becoming the worlds greatest Pokemon Trainer and now all of sudden, he’s thinking he is not a good trainer? What brought this on.

“I never thought I’d ever see the day where you would actually consider giving up on becoming a trainer.”

“Yeah well, neither did I but you saw me today. I got all sloppy today during our battle because I was so carefree and overconfident.”

“But that doesn’t mean you’re not a good trainer, Sam. You are a great trainer and all of your Pokemon are very well trained. Don’t give up on your whole dream because of one loss.”

Samuel sighed and looked back up at Agatha. “That’s just it, I don’t even know if I want to be. Ever since I was little, I’ve wanted to be a Pokemon Trainer. But the past couple of weeks, I’m not so sure anymore.”

“What are you trying to say?”

“There is still so much I want to learn about, not just about Pokemon but also the world. I want to go places, see the world and every Pokemon there is. I know there’s so much more out there and I especially don’t want to force myself to follow a path if its not the path for me.”

“I’ve often thought about that myself. I know there’s so much more for us to see so I don’t blame you for feeling the way you do.” Agatha smiled and put her hand on her friend’s shoulder. “Follow your heart, Sam. It will lead you to the path that you’re destined to follow.”

Samuel smiled as Agatha patted his shoulder and stood up to go back inside.

That was something Samuel needed to hear. He may not be sure of the path he wanted to follow at the moment but he was sure he would figure it out eventually. He just needed to figure it out for himself.

It just takes time.

Title: Where I Was, Where I Am
Author: Nerdy McWriter'sBlock (Nerdy McNerdface)
Fandom: A Foretold Affair (that is, if you can call it a fandom, considering how small the fanbase is...)
Pairing: January x Seer
Rating: K+ (direct death deference)
Notes: Ok soooo I feel like this is is either gonna feel really cheesy or make not much sense, but after playing such a good visual novel I just had to write something for it. It also works best within context of the actual game so it's best to have played the game before you read it. I'll give some context in a spoiler tag for those who don't mind being spoiled on this wonderful, wonderful game. I may or may not also create another spoiler tag after the Drabble for a few more Author's Notes. The romance in this Drabble really only shows up near the end, but that's ok.

so in A Foretold Affair's world, there are two kinds of people - those who can use magic and those who can't. The people who can are called Abnormals, and those who can't are called Normals. Abnormals and Normals are separated from each other because it was mutually agreed between both that an Abnormal living in Nirmal society would have too much of an advantage against Normal civilians and could easily overpower them and take over if they so wished.

The male love interest of this game, January, is revealed to be an Abnormal that was forced to live in Normal society due to complications concerning his heritage. While this does come in useful during the plot, it is also shown to be something that January doesn't like about himself due to how it created so many complications in his life. It's through meeting the MC of this game and going through the plot that January finally accepts himself.

I kinda wanted to do a sort of psychological thing with that, and here I am.

Well that probably sounded obscure but I'm really bad at explaining things so that's the best you're gonna get. Onto the Drabble now!

A young boy, sat alone inside his room. His shaky stare, darting around, looking at the ornate furniture, the walls plastered with traditional wallpaper. The sun, beaming in from the window onto his tanned figure.

You were alone, and you'll remain alone forever.

A scared boy, panicking at the sounds of clattering from outside his room. The walls, failing to stop both the noises and the power that created them. The sleep that never arrived that night.

You made a mistake. If you make one out there in the real world, you'll ruin everything.

A curious teen, standing within his own garden as the clock struck midnight. The control that he slowly gained over himself on those nights. The silence that surrounded him, echoing into nothingness.

This would all be easier if you were different.

A nervous teen, taking his first step outside his house. The determination in his stance, knowing how much this day meant to him. The people that accompanied him, knowing their purpose and not leaving his side.

You couldn't even do that on your own.

A distraught man, caught up in the news of his mother's passing. The sombre mood that surrounded everything, penetrating every positive thought that sprung to mind. The sun, which hid its rays behind rain clouds that day.

If you were normal, the stress would've killed her slower.

A shy man, venturing out on an important journey. The knowledge that this would be an extremely risky journey that could cause severe consequences. The reassurances, that tried to decrease the tension and failed.

You've lied your whole life, and you're not stopping now.

A confident man, laying awake in his bed with a smile on his face. The loving glance he gave to the cloaked figure beside him. The sensation that encapsulated him, a sensation of feeling complete.

I'm not alone anymore. I don't need to fear making mistakes anymore. It doesn't matter about who I am anymore. I don't need to rely on others anymore. I don't need to feel guilty anymore. I don't need to lie anymore.

I don't need to worry anymore, now that I have friends. Now that I have people that accept me. Now that I have you.

I love January to pieces ok. He is the sweetest, kindest, purest character I've seen in a long time, and he's one of those characters who suffers but doesn't deserve it. It also helps that he has several complex flaws that do cause consequences, and he learns from them on the path to becoming a better person. I just had to write a Drabble for him, no matter if it was cheesy or whatever.

AmericanPi

Write on
Title: Still Lillie
Author: AmericanPi
Pairing: BondingShipping (Gary Oak x Lillie)
Rating: G
Notes: Drabble dare from the Shippers' Truth or Dare Thread. Pikachu Fan Number Nine dared me to write a BondingShipping drabble in which Lillie gets amnesia. He didn't specify retrograde or anterograde amnesia (most people don't know the difference, but I do because I'm a nerd) so I went with the more common type of amnesia, anterograde, which is the kind of amnesia where you remember your past and your skills but you can't form new memories. This is super short but I hope you enjoy anyways.

"Don't forget to write down the shopping list, honey," I shout to my wife, Lillie, from my desk.

"Don't worry Gary, I'll remember everything we need to buy," Lillie shouts back.

I close my eyes. She's forgotten again.

I sigh as I get up from my chair, knocking a pen to the ground in the process. I rush to the front door, where Lillie is grabbing her purse.

"Lillie, you can't remember everything we need to buy," I say sadly, taking her hand gently. She stares at me, her green eyes wide with surprise. "Remember the accident? You have anterograde amnesia."

"I do?" Lillie asks. She frowns and looks down. "For how long?"

"It's been a week," I say, taking her other hand. It's the third time today I've told her. "You've been going to the doctor though, and your memory is recovering. You should be back to normal in a few weeks."

"That's good," Lillie says, nodding. She sighs. "How many times have I forgotten that I have anterograde amnesia today?"

I take a deep breath. This isn't the first time I told her about her condition. I've told her countless times before, only for her to forget what I said a few minutes later. I'm lucky that Lillie knows what anterograde amnesia is from her studies - otherwise, I'd also have to tell her what the condition entails, which would be even more bothersome.

Be patient, Gary, I think to myself. She may be unable to form new memories, but she's still Lillie. She'll recover in a month or two.

"Three times, including this time," I tell her. I wince at my bluntness, which I still have from my childhood. "But it's okay. We'll get through this together. Even if you have anterograde amnesia, you're still the strong, smart woman I married."

"Gary…"

"Lillie, I swear, I will always love you."

Lillie giggles. "I love you too, Gary," she laughs, "but why don't you write down the fact that I have anterograde amnesia on my arms? It must have annoyed you so much, telling me that I have the condition over and over again." She looks around. "Quick, find a pen, before I forget." She laughs.

"It's not funny," I say, but I can't help but smile. Lillie may not be able to form new memories, but she really is still the ridiculously smart woman I married. Smarter than me, in fact, for coming up with a solution that I never even thought of.

-END-

Last edited:

Mizz Nikki

Operations Director
Title: Off Day
Author: Mizz Nikki
Pairing: Transceivershipping (Nate x Yancy)
Rating: K+
Note: Ths was a dare from WolfeyStar in the Shippers Truth or Dare. I am supposed to write a drabble about a choice pairing spending their day off. I went with Transceivershipping as I think it fits best with this scenario,

"Hey Nate!" Yancy called out to her boyfriend as she walked into the room.

Nate looked up when he heard his name and smiled when he saw his girlfriend. "Hey you." He turned the TV off before looking over at the pink-headed girl. "What's up?"

"I have something I want to ask you." She explained while twiddling her thumbs, she kept her eyes trained on the floor beneath her. She was extremely nervous that Nate was not going to be happy about what she wanted to ask him.

"You know you can ask me anything."

That made Yancy smile and she looked up at Nate. "Well, I know it's your day off and we hardly ever get to see each other because you always have trainers coming from all over to challenge you and I..." Nate could not quite understand what Yancy was asking him. She knew he had an obligation to the Pokemon League. She knew she might not be able to see him all that much and she said she was okay with it at first.

Is she suddenly not okay with it now? "Well, you see..."

"What are you saying, Yancy?" Nate interrupted her mis sentence and everything. "Are you not okay with me being at the league all the time?"

It would be a little hypocritical of her to be angry with him for spending a lot of his time at the Pokemon League, especially her job has her going to other regions. He knows that and he has come to accept it. Sometimes, the league has him going to the same region as Yancy so they get to spend even more time together.

And now all of sudden, she's not okay with it.

Yancy looked up in shock when those words came out of her boyfriends mouth. "No, it's not that-"

"Well then," he began. "What is it?"

"I was just wondering if maybe you would be up for going shopping with me for a little while."

"Sure." Nate smiled.

"You will?!" Nate smiled again and Yancy sighed in relief. She was completely ecstatic that Nate agreed to go with her. She thought for sure he was going to say no, especially after what happened the last time they went shopping together.

"Yeah, of course." Nate smiled and he grabbed the keys to his car. "You wanna go now?"

Yancy smiled and nodded as she followed Nate to the door. "But, just so we're clear, I'm not carrying all the bags for you, okay?"

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
Title: Power
Author: Victorian Rush
Pairing: AtmosShipping (Falkner x Skyla)
Note: Dare from AmericanPi. I was supposed to write a drabble from any Pokemon Manga that is not Pokemon Adventures. I have not read any other Pokemon Mangas besides Special so I spoke to Pi and asked her if it was okay if I wrote a drabble with a game ship and she said it was fine. Also, this was heavily inspried by the song Power by Little Mix, which is one of my favorite songs at the moment, I love it!

"Aren't you just the most adorable thing?" Skyla could not help but laugh while looking at Falkner. "How cute are you?"

Falkner looked at her confused. Just what is she saying to him? "And what exactly is that supposed to mean?"

"You still think you are the one who is calling all the shots? That is too funny."

Falkner was not exactly sure of what to say in response to that so he just remained quiet until Skyla stopped laughing and looked right into his eyes and the look she was giving him made him freeze up. "Lets get one thing straight here, sweetie. You may be the man. You may be the one who wears the pants in our relationship. But I'm the one who has the power here."

"Is that what you think?"

"I don't think so, I know so." Skyla folded her arms across her chest and stared Falkner down hard. "Stop thinking of me as if I'm some chick who will just follow you around town with no questions asked. I'm the one who is in control and that's how it's going to be. So you better learn your place and you better learn it fast."

Avietta_Ikarilove

Softly with grace
Title: Excitement
Author: Avietta_Ikarilove
Fandom: Pokémon
Pairing(s): Kalosshipping
Note: A dare from the Shippers' Truth or Dare Thread. I was dared by Mizz Nikki to write a drabble centered around a pairing going on a road trip.

"Do you really think this is a good idea?" Calem asks, his hands hovering over the keys in the ignition.

"It's not like we're running away from home!" Serena rolls her eyes. "Everyone knows we're going on vacation."

"I mean... the Champion? Going on a road trip? Are you sure?"

"It's not a road trip! It's a vacation!" Serena insists, then smiles. "Yes, I'm sure. Diantha promised to cover for me anyways."

"If you say so..." Calem turns the ring of keys, and the car jolts to life. He turns to look over his shoulder, slowly backing out of the driveway.

They drive on in silence until Serena pumps her fist, yelling, "Yeah!"

"Don't do that!" Calem scolds, his hands tightening around the steering wheel.

"Oh, come on! Aren't you excited!?" Serena cries.

Calem rolls his eyes, but a smile crosses his face. "Oh boy..."

"Hey, I heard that!"

AmericanPi

Write on
Title: Dia's Birthday
Author: AmericanPi
Pairing: AbsurdistShipping (Diamond x Pearl)
Note: Drabble dare from the Shippers' Truth or Dare Thread. Mizz Nikki dared me to write a drabble for a pairing of my choice playing a card game.

"Mmm, ramen," Dia mumbled happily to himself as he ate his post-breakfast meal. He picked up a loaf of bread and was about to chomp down onto it when he heard the doorbell to his house ring.

"Who can that be?" Dia asked himself, taking a bite out of the bread and carrying the loaf with him to the front door. When he opened it, he smiled. His best friend Pearl was standing there with a small but colorful paper bag in hand and a huge grin on his face.

"Happy birthday, Dia!" Pearl exclaimed happily. He held out the bag he was carrying. "This is for you. Here's to another good year."

"Thanks so much, Pearl!" Dia mumbled around a mouthful of bread. He took the bag from his friend. "Come on in. I can't wait to figure out what you got me."

Pearl chuckled as he stepped inside Dia's house and closed the door behind him. "Isn't it a little early for lunch?" Pearl asked, following Dia to the kitchen table, where Dia's meal was still set up.

"Nah, this is my post-breakfast meal," Dia said simply, placing the bread on a plate. He reached into the bag, pulled out the package inside it, and broke into a huge grin.

"Proteam Omega Uno Cards!" Dia yelled happily, clutching the box and jumping up and down. "Thanks so much Pearl!" He gave his best friend a big hug.

"I figured you'd like it," Pearl said, smiling. "Even though I don't recognize any of these characters."

"Oh, this is Proteam Omega himself!" Dia exclaimed, pointing at the robot that was taking up the majority of space on the box. "And this is Pikachu with Tauri-Plane, Poliwrath with Tauri-Liner, Gyarados with Tauri-Ship, Aerodactyl with Tauri-Balloon, and finally, here's Snorlax with Tauri-Rescue!" He pointed at each of the vehicles present on the box art. "Pearl, you got time for a game or two? I can't wait to see what the cards look like."

"Yeah, let's play some Uno!" Pearl said happily, sitting down at the other side of the table.

Dia nodded, opened up the box, and began dealing the cards. It took quite a while though, because every time a new card popped up in the deck Dia had to excitedly explain to Pearl exactly who or what was on the card.

"Haha, Demon Brioche is on the Skip card! That's pretty funny."

"Zero?! Why is Poliwrath on the Zero card? That's so rude!"

"Oh my gosh this card has the whole team on it and it's so cool."

Pearl just smiled as Dia talked, finding his friend's love of the TV show to be quite cute. He didn't watch the show, but he loved how Dia was so passionate about it.

In the end, Pearl and Dia played eight rounds of Uno before switching over to making card towers out of the Uno cards. The day ended with Dia and Pearl playing with their Pokemon and watching funny movies.

Dia couldn't ask for a better birthday than spending time with his best friend in the entire world.

-END-

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
Title: Girls' Night Out
Author: Pikachu Fan Number Nine
Pairing: Platonic FloatingheartShipping (Misty/Kasumi X Lillie/Lilie)
Note: A dare from AmericanPi

Ash and Misty had been married for some time now. As had Gary and Lillie.

Lillie and Misty had the idea of a "girls' night out" – just the two of them.

They decided to see a movie first. The movie was called "Nothing Like The Real Thing" and was your typical romantic comedy.

Lillie said just before the movie started, "you really have a nice guy in Ash, Misty. I was lucky to have him as a classmate in Pokemon School."

Misty said, "Gary is a nice person too, granted he didn't start out that way but once he committed to being Professor Oak's assistant he mellowed out."

After the movie they went to a spa. They went all out at the spa, getting all they could get done there.

After leaving the spa, they went to a nearby bar, where it happened to be "ladies' night".

Lillie said, "it's ladies' night, but let's not go too overboard."

Misty said, "yeah, we got our long term health to worry about."

After having a few drinks, the girls bid farewell to eacher and went home to their husbands.

Avietta_Ikarilove

Softly with grace
Title: Stationed in Johto
Pairing(s): ModelShipping (Trip/Bianca)
Notes: A dare I received from Pikachu Fan Number Nine to write an international ModelShipping drabble.

Being stationed in Johto wasn't exactly the most exciting job he'd ever been given, and Trip sighs, his mind going crazy with boredom.

"Nothing?" Bianca whispers in his ear, and he shakes his head minutely. Bianca sighs, her fingers playing with the hem of her jacket. Trip glares at her over his shoulder.

"Stop that."

"Whatever," she rolls her eyes, a smile on her face. "Can we just go get dinner now? We've been sitting on this bench for an hour."

Trip swears. "I lost track of time. Let's go."

Bianca skips down the road, beaming, and Trip runs up to her, catching her hand.

"Don't do that. You're drawing too much attention to yourself."

Bianca stills, walking normally. "Sorry." She leans in. "Where is the target?"

Trip grins. "Our normal place, my love."

Bianca just giggles, and Trip's grin grows bigger.

Maybe Johto wasn't such a bad place.

xEryChan

Demon Child
Title: Late Realizations
Author: xEryChan
Pairing: Amourshipping (Ash x Serena); implied GeekChicshipping (Clemont x Serena)
Note: Dare from Pikachu Fan Number Nine. He wanted a drabble based off of Take It To The Limit by The Eagles.

DOFSBjc.png

I blew it!

That's one thing I had to learn the hard way and now, it's too late because she's gone. She has moved on and found love with someone else. Nothing kills me more than knowing that I had a chance to be with Serena but I blew it the second I left Kalos to go to Alola.

And now she is engaged to marry Clemont and any chance I had to be with her is gone now.

I spent pretty much my entire life traveling across several different regions to meet many different types of Pokemon, which, in the long run, ended costing me the love of my life. So when it was finally time for me to come to my senses and settle down, I immediately thought back to the Kalos Airport when I left to go back to Kanto when Serena kissed me. I was stupid, I let her slip right through my fingers because I was stupid and dense to realize what she had done.

I guess she got fed up waiting for me to wake up and realize that while we traveled together with Clement and Bonnie, she had feelings for me and eventually, I would come back to Kalos for her. Which did end up happening but it was too late by then.

What else is there I can think?

And now I'm left all alone, on my own, because I'm a idiot. Hopefully one day, I can find it in myself to stop beating myself up over the past.

But that day will not come anytime soon.

Last edited:

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
Title: Dependant
Pairing: CruelAuraShipping (Paul x Lillie)
Note: This is a dare I recieved from Avietta_Ikarilove to write about a ship involving a character from my OTP and one from NOTP.

Have you ever made a really bad decision that has you question that has questioning every other decision you have made in your life? That is exactly what Lillie is going through.

When she first came to the Kanto Region, it was to find a way to help her mother get better after everything that happened with the Ultra Beats in Alola and to get stronger. She hated how she constantly had to rely on others to help her get out of those sticky situations she got herself into.

Admittedly it was a really bad decision on her part to take Nebby and flee Aether Paradise but she had to do something. She knew how her mother was, she knew what her mother was going to do to it. Her mother was a very cruel and ruthless person, who never thought of anyone else except herself. Lillie knew her mother would sacrifice Cosmog for her own gain and that was something she could not let happen.

So she left Aether Paradise with Cosmog in order to protect it.

That did actually work out very well for her because she ended up getting kidnapped by Plumeria from Team Skull, who had been working for the Aether Foundation all along, and taken back to Aether Paradise. It was not that long before Sun and Hau, along with Gladion, came to her rescue.

She hated feeling as though as she had to rely on others to come to her rescue and she wanted to get stronger so she could learn how to take care of herself and anyone else who comes along.

That’s not the worst part and what makes Lillie want to bang her head against a wall as hard as she could.

While in Kanto, she met this trainer named Paul. He was a jerk, to put it simply. He was as always so hard on his Pokemon and he was always so rude to anyone and everyone he came across, including her. She ran into him more than once and he would always put her down.

He is the type of trainer she never wants to be like.

As it turns out, Lillie had gotten lost in the Rock Tunnel and had no idea how to get out. She even ended up getting chased by a wild Onix after accidentally wandering into its den. Paul saved her from that Onix and even helped her get out of the cave, all while berating her for being such a pathetic trainer, and how she reminded him of this other pathetic trainer he used to know from when he was traveling throughout the Sinnoh Region.

Lillie did not know how or even why it happened but it did and she is stuck in a situation that she has no idea how to get out of. She felt obligated to Paul in one way or another because he saved her life so maybe that is how it happened.

Or maybe Paul is right and Lillie is indeed an pathetic excuse for a trainer and she can never succeed in Kanto if she does not learn how to protect herself.

It should not be like this. Just why. Why?!

Why did she have to fall in love with Paul?

Title: Heroes Come In Many Different Colors
Fandom: Power Rangers Zeo
Pairing: Rocky x Penny
Rating: G
Note: This inspired by the episode Trust In Me from Zeo. Rocky had a thing with this blind girl named Penny. I thought it would be interesting if she was able to pick up on the fact that he, along with Adam, Kat, and Tanya, were in fact the Power Rangers. Gotta be honest, I have always been very fond of Rocky, I liked him a lot more than Jason sorry not sorry, I never liked Jason

Penny listened for a minute to check and see if anyone was near them that could overhear the conversation she was about to have with Rocky and his friends. When she was sure, she spoke up. "Hey, guys, there's something I need to tell you."

Rocky looked at the other rangers, confused as to what the blind girl was saying, before turning his attention back to Penny. "What's that, Penny?"

Penny smiled and listened to make sure no one was eavesdropping on their conversation. "I know you guys are the power rangers."

Adam, Tanya, Kat and Rocky all looked at each other before Kat looked at Penny in shock before pretending to laugh. "Us? The Power Rangers? That's a good one, Penny."

Penny could see right through her facade though. "I recognize your voices before when Rocky brought me to the juice bar." That's one thing they did not realize. Penny, being blind, had to learn to rely on her other sense. She would always recognize the voices of other people. "Look, you don't have to worry, your secret is safe with me."

Tanya gave Penny a small smile. She could tell Penny was someone they could trust. “Thanks Penny.”

“Don’t mention it.” Penny turned towards where Rocky was sitting. “You are a power ranger too, aren’t you?”

Rocky closed his eyes sighed. No use on denying it, she already knows. “Yes, I am.”

“He’s the blue ranger.” Adam responded for Rocky.

Penny gave a smile so big, it looked as though her face could be torn in half. “Well, not only does blue happens to be my favorite color but heroes come in many different colors.”

Rocky could feel his face heating up. Yeah, Penny is something else. Something very special.

Last edited:

Avietta_Ikarilove

Softly with grace
Never remembered to put these drabbles from my drabble blog up so here

Title: Peace and Friendship
Fandom: Fire Emblem
Pairings: Platonic Lissa/Maribelle
Note: Request was Maribelle and Lissa having a nice day out.

“Don’t worry, Chrom! We won’t be out that long!”

“Wait, you haven’t even told me where you’re going!” Chrom protests, and Maribelle looks over her shoulder.

“You need not worry, milord! I’ll look over her!”

“That’s not my point!” Chrom’s voice gradually gets softer as Lissa skips out of the barracks, Maribelle following closely behind her.

“Lissa, dear, perhaps you should have told your brother more.”

“It’s fine! You’re with me, aren’t you? He trusts you. I trust you. There’s absolutely nothing to worry about!”

“Darling, your brother is just worried about you. The war just ended. I can’t blame your brother for worrying.”

“Yeah, I know he’s worried, but it’s soooo annoying!”

“Lissa, darling-”

“I know why he’s worried,” Lissa murmurs softly, and Maribelle lays a hand on her friend’s shoulder. “He doesn’t want to lose me to carelessness.” She pauses, then shakes her head. “I didn’t get out of there to talk about this! Come on! We’re going to the market!”

“Lissa, dear, you really ought to act more like a princess.”

The blonde princess just turns and sticks her tongue out at her friend before skipping down the stone sidewalk.

Maribelle sighs, hurrying after her friend.

“Hey, hey, look at that!” Lissa points at the open stalls in the marketplace, selling jewelry, clothing, weapons, all sorts of things. “There are so many people compared to the last time the marketplace was open!”

“Indeed,” Maribelle agrees. “Come on, darling. We have a lot to look through in such little time.”

“Okay!”

Lissa follows the noblewoman closely, “oohing” and “aahing” at the jewelry and staves on display.

“Well, darling? Where to?”

“Uh… I like the staves, but the war funds are buying more, aren’t they?”

“Yes, Lissa, dear. There is no reason for us to spend our personal funds on staves. Come, come, now! What about the jewelry? Clothes?”

“I don’t think- Oh, those earrings are so pretty!”

Lissa darts away, and Maribelle glances after her, laughing before following her friend.

The time slips away, and with it comes bags that stack up in Maribelle’s and Lissa’s hands.

“Maribelle?” Lissa murmurs as they approach the end of the marketplace, looking at the woman beside her. Maribelle stops fiddling with the numerous bags in her hands and glances at her friend.

“What is it, Lissa, dear?”

“You know you’re my best friend, right?”

Maribelle smiles, brushing a curl of blonde hair over her shoulder. “Of course I know, darling. And you will always be my best friend.” She pauses, and then takes Lissa by the hand. “Now come along, Lissa, dear! We simply must do something about that fashion sense of yours before our time is up!”

“Wait, Maribelle!” Lissa tries to protest, but smiles and acquiesces. “Oh, fine. But just this once!”

“Of course, darling! Whatever you want.”

Title: Summertime Fun
Fandom: Fire Emblem Fates:
Pairings: Leo/F!Corrin
Note: Request was Leo and Corrin relaxing at the beach.

“Ah! It’s so pretty!” Corrin cries, stretching her head to peer through the crevices of the trees bordering the beach.

“Hey, be careful,” Leo warns, laying a hand on her arm and gently pulling her closer to him. “There’s a cliff behind those trees, you know.”

“I know!” Corrin hums a little too cheerfully, and Leo sighs. Corrin giggles, slipping her hand into his and skipping down the rock path. “Come on, Leo!”

“Wait! Corrin-” He tries to protest, but the princess runs forward, dragging the prince of Nohr behind him.

“Stop being such a stick in the mud!” She calls back, rushing down the sandy rock path towards the beach.

“Watch out!” Leo warns, and Corrin looks over her shoulder.

“Wha-” Her foot slips into a crack, and Corrin cries out in surprise, tumbling forward. Her arms hit the sandy beach, and she slides into the sandy ground. Leo yelps as Corrin drags him along, and he falls next to her. He groans, sitting up and rubbing his cheek. He feels the hot sands fall off his cheek and leave a gritty feeling along his face.

“Ow…”

Corrin’s tinkling laughter stops him, and he looks over at the dragon princess. She’s brushing sand off her arms, laughing.

“That was so fun!” The woman’s smile is large, and she gets up, brushing herself off. She glances around, her eyes growing wide. “It’s beautiful!”

“Do you like it here?” Leo asks.

“Do I? Of course I do!” Corrin giggles, taking Leo’s hand again. “Come on! We have to get in the water!”

“Wait, what? I’m going too?”

“Yes!” The woman responds, pulling him down the beach and towards the lapping waves.

“But I don’t want to!”

“When do you ever want to?” Corrin pouts over her shoulder, and Leo purses his lips.

“Well…”

“Exactly! Come on!” She smiles, and Leo can’t refuse, sighing as he follows his wife into a day of summertime fun.

The sun begins to set while they’re walking along the shore of the beach, and Corrin looks up at Leo.

“Shouldn’t we be heading back soon?”

“In a bit,” Leo promises. “I want to spend a bit more time here.”

Corrin laughs. “Look at you. At first, you didn’t even want to get in the ocean.”

He looks away, and his wife smiles, prodding his shoulder. “Hey, didn’t you say you would make a campfire? So we could sit beside it and stare up at the stars?”

Leo smiles. “I did, didn’t I? Wood should be easy to find. You go ahead and pick somewhere to sit.”

“Okay!” Corrin hums, running off. Leo watches her go before walking to the line of trees along the back of the beach, selecting a bundle of wood and carrying it back to the oceanside. He spots Corrin sitting on the sand, and he sets down the wood in his arms in front of her. He sits down next to her before chanting a Fire spell. Flames grow in his hand, and he leans in, letting the wood take in the fire before extinguishing the flame in his hand.

“Now we can sit here and look at the stars,” Corrin smiles, but she wraps her arms around herself and shivers slightly.

“Are you cold?” He asks.

“A little,” she responds after a little hesitation.

He removes the cloak on his shoulders and drapes it over her, clipping it around her neck.

“There,” he murmurs. “Better?”

Corrin snuggles herself closer against Leo, and he lays his hand around her waist. He rests his cheek against the top of her head, smiling.

“Much better,” Corrin whispers.

Leo’s smile just grows bigger.

Title: Families
Fandom: Fire Emblem: Awakening
Pairings: Platonic F!Robin/Aversa
Note: Request was Aversa/Robin.

“Aversa?” The white-haired tactician brushes aside the tent flap, peeking her head into the tent.

“...Miss Tactician.” Aversa appears from behind a stack of books, the leather-covered notebook in her hand open and a quill in her hand. She narrows her eyes suspiciously. “What are you doing here?”

“Aversa, I… well…” Robin bites her lip, fiddling with the edges of her coat. “I was wondering if you remember anything about Validar. My… father, I suppose.”

Aversa stops writing in her book of blank papers, her hand freezing up around her quill pen. “Validar?”

Robin nods slowly. “I… I want to know about him. Not because I miss him, but because he was such a strange man to me. Someone like him… my father?” She shakes her head, letting out a breathy laugh. “I can’t believe it, no matter how much time will pass.”

Aversa murmurs something inaudible, and then sets down her pen in the bottle of ink on her desk, laying down her notebook. She lifts a stack of books off the table, placing them on the ground beside her chair and gesturing to the chair once occupied by those books.

“Have a seat. I’ll be right back.”

“Aversa?” Robin asks, but the Dark Flier is pushing her way out of the tent before the call gets out of Robin’s lips. The white-haired tactician sighs and sits in the chair Aversa offered her.

The tent flap opens, and Aversa walks in, a teapot in her hand and teacups in the other. Robin’s eyebrows furrows, but Aversa pushes a cup to the tactician and sits down in front of her.

“What did you want to talk about? About Validar.”

“Anything, I suppose.” Robin tightens her hands around her teacup, but blinks in appreciation when Aversa pours her tea. “Where did you get this?”

“I’ve always had it. I bring it with me wherever I can, because it’s a memory of my village.”

“Your village? The one Validar kidnapped you from?” Robin asks. Aversa pours herself a cup of tea and sighs, setting down the pot.

“Yes. I thought Validar had bought it for me when I was a child, but it was a gift from my mother.” She goes silent.

“Did…”

“It turns out I wasn’t just kidnapped. My family was slaughtered as well.” Aversa lets out a bitter laugh. “Silly, isn’t it? You come to me, asking about your father, and I tell you stories of how he unknowingly ruined my life.”

“No, it’s fine.” Robin shakes her head, smiling. “If it helps you, it’s fine by me.”

Aversa takes a sip from her teacup, closing her eyes. “You’re too kind for your own good.”

“Robin!” A distant voice calls, and the tactician starts, standing.

“I suppose I must go now. We have a war meeting soon.” Robin murmurs, and Aversa nods, standing with her.

“I don’t mind.”

“Thank you. If you… don’t mind, could we… do this again sometime?” Robin asks hesitantly, and Aversa chuckles, a genuine laugh filled with happiness and bliss.

“Of course, Robin. Stop by whenever you’d like.”

Robin just smiles back.

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
Title: Lost in the Game of Football
Pairing: ManaSteelShipping (Clemont's Dedenne x Sophocles' Togedemaru)
Rating: K
Note: Dare from Pikachu Fan Number Nine. He wanted a drabble involving American Football. Since I am American, I mentioned the Super Bowl. Also, I made up my own team for the game.

What is with humans and their stupid sports? Dedenne thought, questioning all of the humans in the room as well as their Pokemon, who was watching something on the TV known as the game of football. It was very popular in the Alola Region but seeing as how Dedenne was not from Alola but rather the Kalos Region, he could not understand why.

Even Ash was really big into the sport. It made no sense to him whatsoever seeing as how the trainer is not from the Alola Region himself. I do not get this. I do get this whatsoever.

Dedenne quite liked the Alola Region. The weather always seemed to be really nice, not at all like the Kalos Region. If Clemont and Bonnie decided to move to the Alola Region permanently – which Dedenne could not see happening – he would be very happy. He already loved it in Alola and does not want to go back.

He had come to Alola with Clemont and Bonnie to visit Ash, who was a student in the Pokemon School, which is another thing Dedenne was confused about.

Why would he need to enroll in a school when he had traveled through six regions. He was one of the top two in the Kalos League. Knowing Ash, he would answer with something along the lines of, “there is still so much I’d like to learn about Pokemon.” which Dedenne could very well imagine Ash saying.

The Orange mouse-like Pokemon turned his head and looked over at Sophocles Togedemaru, who was sitting on the couch next to her trainer. She looked just as confused as Dedenne did.

“Please tell me I’m not the only one who is so lost about what is going on in this game?”

“This is such a big game, especially for the Hau’oli Haunters. If we win this game, we are going to the Super Bowl, which is a big deal for us Alolans. I can’t watch this. I can’t watch this. I’m so nervous”

Not you too. Dedenne thought disappointingly, all while wanting to bang his head against the wall.

Avietta_Ikarilove

Softly with grace
Title: All in a Day’s Work
Fandom: Fire Emblem: Birthright
Pairings: Asugi/Forrest, Ryoma/Azura, Leo/Nyx, implied Xander/Nyx
Note: Request was post-Birthright Asugi/Forrest

Asugi shifts uncomfortably. His father had insisted he sit in on this council, to get a taste for what it would feel like to be a future king’s retainer.

Currently, it is Asugi, his parents, King Ryoma, Queen Azura, and Prince Shiro, sitting on the cushions of the floor. In front of them seems to be a rather similar situation. King Leo and Queen Nyx sit, and beside her sits the young crown prince, Forrest, and two girls - most likely his retainers as well.

King Leo seems to be speaking, but Asugi can’t pay attention. His eyes keep drifting, and he can’t help but stare at the queen. There have been many different rumors about the queen, how she’s a monster who kills people to keep herself eternally young, but it seems the only person who truly knew her was Prince Xander, now dead and buried deep in the ground. After his demise, she accepted Leo’s proposal with hesitancy, and many wondered if their heir would have the same eternal curse she suffered.

Yet the evidence sits in front of them, a young and handsome prince with long hair and a look so feminine it’s hard to believe he’s a boy.

His eyes drift to the slanting sunlight spilling through the window, but he sits up as he notices a flash of movement outside. He frowns, straining his eyes against the light flashing against his eyes. A hand waves at the edge of the window frame, and Prince Shiro swears as an exploding bolt of lightning slams through his shoulder.

King Ryoma is on his feet immediately, and Kagero hops to her feet, bouncing up the wall and clambering towards the window. His father follows her, and they both dash through the window. Prince Forrest hurries to Shiro’s side, a Recover staff in his hands.

There’s a shriek, and then Saizo swears. A bloody sorcerer climbs to the edge of the window and waves his hands, sending a crackling bolt of lightning hurtling towards Prince Forrest. Prince Forrest remains frozen, unmoving. His retainers shriek, and Asugi tackles him.

“Get away!” Asugi yells at Prince Shiro, as he and Prince Forrest thud to the ground. Prince Shiro barely manages to roll away in time, swearing as he looks at his charred robes.

Asugi breathes heavily, glancing over his shoulder. Prince Forrest, in his arms, doesn’t say a word, his mouth pitched in an “O”. Kagero appears at the windowsill, her face and hands bloody.

“That seems to be the only attacker.”

“Thank you, Kagero,” Ryoma blinks, and Azura steadies him before turning to the Nohrian king and queen, who have sprung to their feet. “King Leo, Queen Nyx… we apologize. Truly.”

Asugi lets go of the crown prince in his grasp, sitting up. King Leo shakes his head as Queen Nyx kneels beside her son.

“No, Queen Azura. We apologize. It is clear that sorcerer was part of our ranks, or once was, and that he was attempting to assassinate your son.”

“Forrest, are you alright?” Queen Nyx asks, and Prince Forrest nods, sitting up.

“Yes, because of… um…”

“Asugi,” he cuts in. “I’m Asugi.”

“Thank you, Asugi,” Queen Nyx thanks, smiling at him. “You saved Forrest’s life.”

“It’s nothing. My job is to protect crown princes, yeah? It’s only natural I saved you.”

“Must you really go?” Queen Azura’s voice cuts through their conversation, and Asugi looks over. King Ryoma is nodding in agreement with his wife’s words. King Leo smiles sadly.

“I’m afraid I will endanger your family the longer I stay here. Perhaps it is time I reformed our military.”

“If you wish to do so, we will not stop you. Safe travels, King Leo,” King Ryoma offers his hand, and King Leo takes it, shaking it firmly.

“Thank you, King Ryoma.”

“Asugi?” Prince Forrest murmurs as the Nohrians exit the room and Asugi turns to leave with the Hoshidan royal family. He turns, tilting his head.

“Something up, Prince Forrest?”

“I, uh… thank you.”

“I told you, it’s nothing.”

“Still, thank you.”

He stands on the tips of his toes, pressing his lips against Asugi’s cheek.

“If you ever come to Nohr, I’ll show you around.”

“Yeah,” Asugi blinks, still dazed, and Forrest laughs, waving over his shoulder as he disappears out of the room.

The next day, Shiro asks Asugi to come to Nohr with him on princely duties, and he agrees so fast that Shiro stares at him strangely and asks him if he’s okay, and he knows he’s better than okay.

EDIT [21.11.17]: Didn't know if double-posting was allowed on the Drabble Thread, so I'm editing in this drabble

Title: Ashes
Pairings: Sequelshipping (Hugh/Rosa)
Rating: K
Note: A dare from the Shippers' Truth or Dare Thread. I was dared by PF#9 to write a drabble centered around a pairing with the male being a firefighter.
Also a Modern!AU because I couldn't find a proper way to implement this into the Pokémon universe :x

Rosa drums her fingers on the wooden dining table. The clock ticks impatiently, and eventually she starts pacing more impatiently.

"When he said long, I didn't think he'd mean this long..."

She sighs, running a hand through her long brown hair. The clock's hands continue to move, until finally, just a moment away from ten, the door swings wide open and Hugh walks in. She rushes to his side.

"Where were you?" she inquires worriedly.

"Sorry," he murmurs. "The fire spread pretty far this time. But I'm okay," he reassures, and smiles. There's a smear of soot that crinkles against his dimple. "I came home without really cleaning off though."

"Silly," she whispers, but a smile spreads across her face. When she kisses him, there's a bitter taste of ash and the sweet feel of his lips.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.