• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shortest time to complete Pokemon Diamond/Pearl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chadrick

Chad!!
Whats the quickest time it took you to complete Pokemon Diamond/Pearl of course without hacking/cheating etc :)

Just curious cuz it took me like 2 months to complete it frist time... but to be fair I wasnt playing it everyday!

weirdy

PokeBreeder Willis
Whats the quickest time it took you to complete Pokemon Diamond/Pearl of course without hacking/cheating etc :)

Just curious cuz it took me like 2 months to complete it frist time... but to be fair I wasnt playing it everyday!

57 hours and 21 minutes NOT including completing the national dex.

fierywrath

Pokemaster of all!
Yeah I was in school at the time and it took 3 months to beat the elite four.....but only 18:45...less than a day!

Last edited:

KageNaruto

I beat it in 17 hours, in the span of 2 days. That was my first time. I really wanted to get to breeding.

Syphax

I started the game on November 7th and completed the Elite Four on the 19th after 19 hours of gameplay.

Dragonisfire

Terra Master
It took me quite a long time to fully complete it. About 2 months. To be fair, I am an avid reader and I was kept busy by speed reading Harry Potter 7. I also tend to play games slowly and find every trainer and item before getting on with the story. That way, I tend to find it easier in the long run.

I beat the Elite 4 at 18:15...but that ended up being about a month in real time; I was in school and pretty busy.

Golden_Arcanine

I made my E4 debut at 11:27 (no cheating device). I'm now currently up to 122:20 hours.

I think my fastest was between 6-8 hours. I only got through so fast because I traded the pokemon to another game and trained them and traded back.

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
I beat the Elite Four on May 2, 2007 (I got the game the say of the American release) with 20:05 hours.

bob_starnock

took me about a month, and a bit over a day of playtime. if u had a guide and were really dedicated, and only raised a few pokemon up then surely u cud do it in half a day or less..

sumoboi

i beat in 20 hours in like 3 days, lol i beat in like 22 minutes with hax

Status
Not open for further replies.