1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Shortest time to complete Pokemon Diamond/Pearl?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation IV Discussion' started by Chadrick, Jun 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chadrick

Chadrick Chad!!

Whats the quickest time it took you to complete Pokemon Diamond/Pearl of course without hacking/cheating etc :)

Just curious cuz it took me like 2 months to complete it frist time... but to be fair I wasnt playing it everyday!

2. weirdy

weirdy PokeBreeder Willis

57 hours and 21 minutes NOT including completing the national dex.

3. fierywrath

fierywrath Pokemaster of all!

Yeah I was in school at the time and it took 3 months to beat the elite four.....but only 18:45...less than a day!

Last edited: Jun 29, 2008
  4. Raseri

Raseri Glalie > all

First time I did it in around 40 hours.

5. KageNaruto

KageNaruto Well-Known Member

I beat it in 17 hours, in the span of 2 days. That was my first time. I really wanted to get to breeding.

6. hello moto

hello moto Top of the morning

I beat it in 17:25 in 2 days, about 3 hours of it was to look for HM08 ( i missed the cabin)

7. Syphax

Syphax Member

I started the game on November 7th and completed the Elite Four on the 19th after 19 hours of gameplay.

8. Dragonisfire

Dragonisfire Terra Master

It took me quite a long time to fully complete it. About 2 months. To be fair, I am an avid reader and I was kept busy by speed reading Harry Potter 7. I also tend to play games slowly and find every trainer and item before getting on with the story. That way, I tend to find it easier in the long run.

9. rekreatur

rekreatur Well-Known Member

It took me something around a week to beat the game =P

Edit: Rank up. Yay.

10. Larry

Larry Well-Known Member

I beat it up to the E4 in 4 days... =D

11. Mega Weavile

Mega Weavile Well-Known Member

It took me about 23 hours, but that were 3 or 4 days.

12. Sharks Shouldn't Fly

Sharks Shouldn't Fly Radda radda.

I beat the Elite 4 at 18:15...but that ended up being about a month in real time; I was in school and pretty busy.

13. Golden_Arcanine

Golden_Arcanine Well-Known Member

I made my E4 debut at 11:27 (no cheating device). I'm now currently up to 122:20 hours.

14. I think my fastest was between 6-8 hours. I only got through so fast because I traded the pokemon to another game and trained them and traded back.

15. LightingKimba

LightingKimba Listenin' t'Dragons!

My fastest time was 40:07 on the dot. My friend actually led me to believe that the creator of the game beat in 50 hours. xD

16. Mr.Ralts

Mr.Ralts hmm

about 2 months ev train iv those things took time

17. noobers

noobers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

I beat the Elite Four on May 2, 2007 (I got the game the say of the American release) with 20:05 hours.

18. bob_starnock

bob_starnock Well-Known Member

took me about a month, and a bit over a day of playtime. if u had a guide and were really dedicated, and only raised a few pokemon up then surely u cud do it in half a day or less..

19. sumoboi

sumoboi Well-Known Member

i beat in 20 hours in like 3 days, lol i beat in like 22 minutes with hax

20. enigma32

enigma32 Furry fan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.