• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shortest time to complete Pokemon Diamond/Pearl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grass

Gone For The Grass!
24 hours in 6 months :D
i lost my ds charger -.-

Sol-x

The Aggro Trainer
i beat the game in a span of 28 hrs. I played nonstop for the weekend. I payed the price for that XD.

9:13 (it only took me one day)

BunnieRabbot91

Live Without Warning
I defeated the Elite 4 after 21:01 hours of gameplay over 5 days, it took me about 3 months to finish the National Pokédex and get 4 stars on my trainer card.

Firehawk10590

Never lost a randbat
Beat the game in 7 hours and 22 minutes. I finished so quickly due to trading overpowered pokes to my new game. I have now clocked over 800 hours playing the game, have completed the national pokedex and have a 5-star trainer card.

battle171

New Gen, Go!
It seriously took me 7 hours and 46 mins to beat the Elites, lol

Dragon Rules

No longer trading.
It took me about 8 hours to complete the game.(one day)

Boom1

I completed diamond in 14 hours first run and 13 hours 38 minutes second run. Platinum was 12 hours 1st run and 11 hours second. Pokemon Ranger 2 i got 23 hours for full main quest completion. Pokemon mysery dungeon Sky i got 10 hours. Yeah, i like to play pokemon.

Boom1

I completed diamond in 14 hours first run and 13 hours 38 minutes second run. Platinum was 12 hours 1st run and 11 hours second. Pokemon Ranger 2 i got 23 hours for full main quest completion. Pokemon mysery dungeon Sky i got 10 hours. Yeah, i like to play pokemon.

Kyukon_Mars

On Pearl it took me 4-6 weeks, but it says I debuted at the Hall of Fame in 5:15. That surprises me as it took a lot longer on pretty much every other game of mine. I'm guessing I did it that quickly because I traded some of my team members onto Pearl from HeartGold.

Now I'm playing Platinum, and I'm almost at 23 hours and I don't even have all the badges yet. Getting the right Pokemon and moves for a scramble challenge apparently consumes a lot of time.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
16 hours on my first Pearl, and yet I somehow managed to train my pokemon to level 60 for the Elite Four.

Serebii!

In Pearl I beat the elite 4 in 4 days
I would generally will take my time and battle every trainer and level my pokemon, but I didn't the hardest part was trying to see every pokemon so I could get the national dex

Status
Not open for further replies.