• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shortest time to complete Pokemon Diamond/Pearl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinyPalkia

Even though I was confused about the changes (psychical, special etc.) and maybe some other things too, I beated the Elite Four when I had played like 6 days (24th-30th Dec.).

_outrage

i beat it in 4 days. i think the total hour count was like 30 sumthin hours.

Super Shedinja

Can't Touch This!
It took me over 50 hours first time through. I restarted it and got 9:40 minutes exactly, with no cheats whatsoever. I only suspect it was only a few days total because I play alot every day.

SuperPikaPower

Shiny Hunter
took me about 22 hours to beat the elite 4, over about 36 hours in real time

EnteiFirecracker

Destiny Calls
It took me just about 30 hours the first time.

Hydronus

I'm at 30hours so far, and I'm training my pokemon. All 8 badges, training for E4. I was trying to have most the pokemon seen by E4 so I could get my Nat. Dex right after, but only 121 seen, and I'm probably going to have to spend a while training before the E4.

6 hours(no joke)
for completing the pokedex: 475:10, 150 hours with the E4, 20 hours Trading
the rest:Goofing around

It took me 12 hours to beat the E4 and after only 24 hours of game play I completed the national dex. Luckily for me I had 491 pokemon in order on my diamond version.
I'm glad poke ranch came out as well (needed some space for a competitive team)

drummerdude09

I beat it in 22:02. I was training my pokes until a friend lent me his Rayquaza (LV 100) to knock out the E4. I just wanted my LV 100s from my Sapphire. :p

it took me quite a long time but i always over-train pokemon in the wild....i cant help it...

shinygroudon232

I plead the 5th!!
Wow... You people are pretty slow compared to me. I beat it in around 11 hours. I did have the strategy guide with me though. And I played thoughs 11 hours nonstop too.

I'm addicted to the Pogeymanz....

Status
Not open for further replies.