• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shortest time to complete Pokemon Diamond/Pearl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

amodestSNORLAX

competitive yoyo'er
It took me one day and 23 hours of play to get past the elite four.... i play to much.

Kwill

<---Meh Fave
my friend is on the 8th gym and it only been 8 hour but i gave him a lv 92 scizzor and a dialga lv 50 but he never use them only if there his last pokemon.

0ne week, the first time I've played it.
I never restarted it after that.

Aquarelle

Staff member
I think my shortest time was about one week, with twenty-one hours spent playing the game.

I know I could beat it faster, but I really do try to take my time with the game, because I usually rush things. Plus, I really enjoy wasting time by exploring everywhere, and talking to people, to see the useless things they have to say.

Took me exactly 22 hours and 36 minutes to finish the game on my first try.
On my pearl it took twice as long cuz i was messing around xD

S.Bustathedog

What's this for? ^
On diamond the first time i ever played it i beat the leuage and got the natdex in 53 hours and about 20mins (i like to get every thing and take out every trainer), but i have restarted it another two times on the 2nd time 52 hours, and on the third time 16 hours and 19 mins with the natdex, and pearl (I haven't started again) i am on the 8th gym in 15 hours and 52 mins.

JMS719

I finished my Diamond in 33 hours. It was a great 33 hours.

Hamo

Ev trainer
I finished my "Pokémon Diamond" in about 30 hours and 25 minutes because i had no time to play around like Ev training during the In-Game so i took the best possible candidates for a good overall In-Game team so just for Curiosity i wil let you know.. Though it might be obvious...

Rapidash L.57
Honchrow L.57
Garchomp L.57
Empoleon L.57
Roserade L.57
Heracross L.57

The Heracross was a major fluke i was new at the time to D/P so i put some honey and came back and before you know it there was a Heracross i learned that you could alter the Gender/Level by SRing since i didn't at the time i had no choice but to catch it

Ayindree

Deviously deviant
Ahhh, lets see... 37 hours and 39 minutes. xD;

No guides or anything either~

I am now up to 418+ hours of play since April 9th when I started the game.

Last edited:

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
It took me like 45 hours on my Pearl, but on my Diamond right now I'm just before Volkner with only 26 hours, so I think I'll probably complete it in around 35 hours or so.

I just went though with piplup, found the whole game easy.

I beat the E4 within 14:56 minutes.

Pinata Panda

I Am Crazy ^_^
I beat it in like 23 hours is what it said but I still havent "beat" it because I havent finished my pokedex

Cuthrout

completed the elite 4 in 17:32 hours and mins. it wasnt too hard tbh.

Arceus1308

Megafan of Pokemon
6 days about 50 hours because in school long holiday.....(without hint,no cheat,no hacking)

Indragon

Back in the USSR
I completed Diamond (beat E4, got national dex, etc, etc) in about 47 hours

Ya kinda long I know, but i like exploring and beating all the trainers :)

mew801

it took me 3 weeks of real life time cause of school exams :( but of actual gameplay it only took me 23 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.