• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Should Ash carry at least one more Pokemon to Kalos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I don't want Gible to continue to be honest, Scraggy is doubly weak to Fairy-type if the info is anything to go by. I'll never understand the obsession with Gible, it's a cute Pokemon and a Dragon-type but it feels overrated especially when there are plenty of other Pokemon that are first-stage that didn't get treated as well as Gible.

I agree to be honest. I've never understood the Gible hype. I mean he never really did much aside from use Draco Meteor in every episode it seemed like, and he didn't have a real personality, so I'm at a loss as to why he's suddenly so popular. The whole Fairy-type thing seems like a reach too imo. Sure Gible would be weak against Fairy-type Pokemon, but what would that accomplish? Would he get a bunch of development episodes like Chimchar got in DP? I really don't want another saga like that. Gible should stay at Oak's lab and do his own thing. Sames goes for Scraggy 'cause he already got quite a few accomplishments in BW and there's really nothing left for him to do imo.

I'd also like to clarify that I'd only want Ash to take one of his current Pokemon to Kalos if rotation isn't used in the XY anime. Otherwise it shouldn't happen imo.

I Don't Have a Problem with Ash Leaving all of his Pokemon behind except for Pikachu to go to a New Region.
I Think that Ash should use his older Pokemon for the League.
Unless Any of his older Pokemon gets an Evolution to tie within' The Kalos Region, Similar to Aipom and The Sinnoh Region where it was Traded to Dawn and Evolve into Ambipom, then he should bring his older Pokemon with him to The Kalos Region. If not leave them in Kanto.

Last edited:

fitzy909

Just another guy
i don't think he will bring along his older pokemon, because there isn't really a reason to do so. i mean he took aipom, but that wasn't really his choice. ash's team is used to show off the new pokemon of the generation, so i would expect him to only bring pikachu.

Encyclopika

The Queen
Go to the XY thread. Thanks.

//CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.