• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Should Ash get a fossil pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuddy

Cyndaquil Master
Lol if there so rare how exactly did nando get one?

In my book, a Rare Pokemon is a Pokemon of there is only one of, like Mewtwo or Arcues. Who knows how many Latia/os or Heatran are out there.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
In my book, a Rare Pokemon is a Pokemon of there is only one of, like Mewtwo or Arcues. Who knows how many Latia/os or Heatran are out there.

You just contradicted yourself, there is way more then one of each of the fossil pokemon lol so while I don't believe ash will capture one, I see no reason why iris or james can't get one.

shac

It would be nice for a change, but i didn't happened in the last sagas, so why would it happen now?

Because new things keep happening in every saga. That's how you keep things fresh.
Johto: Ash got a shiny
Hoenn: Move tutors
Sinnoh: Two fully evolved starters, dragon pokemon

He could very easily get a fossil this time around!!

Honestly I'm not able to see Ash with a fossil Pokèmon..

Maybe also because he barely has only a rock type Pokèmon if I remember well: Larvitar.

Not only that, but if you recall Ash never actually CAUGHT Larvitar. Even when he was given the egg he was told specifically to deliver it to Mt. Silver; it was never his to keep in the first place.

I would love to see Ash with either of the new fossil Pokemon, but sadly I can't see it really happening. Fossil Pokemon are up there with legends, stars of the movies (Lucario) and one-of-a-kind Pokemon (Spiritomb) on my list of Pokemon I really doubt Ash will ever get.

Status
Not open for further replies.