• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Should Ash get a new love interest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krackochu

I don't see the point, honestly. I don't think romance has a real place in Pokemon (When it comes to the anime, anyway. The manga is a different story), but that's just my opnion.
Exactly the anime and romance just don't mix well at all.
If we break down the simple components it's ash & Pikachu going on a adventure forever. They meet and make new friends and then move forward boom pokemon anime. Also promotional material for new games.

bmw9413

I hope not. The writers went through all the trouble to establish Amourshipping, it would be pointless to do it again with a new protagonist.

I know originally Misty was the one in love with Ash, however with each of her cameos she clearly lost interest in him and never even confessed. Serena, despite having left Ash, is still in love with him while doing her own thing. (Not to mention she is still the most popular Pokegirl to date).

Status
Not open for further replies.