• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Should Brock and James start doing Contests

Should Brock and James start doing the contest?

• Yes

Votes: 11 28.9%
  • No

Votes: 27 71.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dawn hater

Well if you haven't noticed so far Brock and James won their first ribbon in their debut contests. May, Jessie and Dawn weren't able to do so. Except for May the other two lost too much in contests. So do u think Brock and James should start doing contests from next gen?

Darkxninga

I think they should give it a try ^__^ since James won a ribbon I thinkn he'd do okay. Brock Im not sure but he should give it a try even just once but Im not sure how it'd go with the new gen 5 girl around. I know the writers wouldnt let them get far though, but still. Of course Brock wants to be a breeder but a one time contest woudlnt hurt. But I doubt this would happen though..

Last edited:

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Brock never won a contest, James was just filling in for Jessie because she was sick, It's not that big a deal that Jessie and Dawn lose a lot of contests, because people still cheer for both to win. So I'd say no.

Dax

Legend
Brock's goal is to be a breeder not a coordinator. Switching him to be a coordinator all of a sudden doesn't make sense.

d4rk_tailed

Doritoes,Leaf Storm!
That would just mean more contests......so NO.

BlueVapor

No, no contests for James and Brock. Let's let May, Dawn and Jessie be the only leads to the contests.

dawn hater

Oh I forgot that. Brock lost his first contest but James won. So should James can do contests. James is not doing anything so it can be a nice addition as Pokeringer contests take place once a gen.

Spacialrend

Gallade owns
I don't want this to happen, I think that will mean that the show focuses too much on contests, and I think contests are phased out next generation, I want them to give the next type of competition they introduce a try.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
No. I don't want to waste even more episodes on Contests. The Female of the group needs 5, that is around 15 episodes in all for ALL contests. We don't need it for Brock too.

Cris~Wigglytuff~

elite wigglejiggle!?
brock should learn to be a top breeder instead of doing nothing...

james however should do contests because his pokemon look like they can do really well and james actually won a ribbon against dawn

J-boogie200

I honestly believe, it could put a strain on both their character's originality.

James doing gyms would be nice, but unrealistic, because his pokemon will be strong enough to rival Ash's in order to steal successfully.

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
I doubt it. it is not their type of thing to do i think.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Brock could do seeing as he could use his breeding skills for contests. That is if the next girl specializes in somethign else other than contests.

James should leave the contests to Jessie. Maybe James can use be breeder you never know.