• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

should charizard be classified as fire and dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midnightkitsune

neighborhood trOll
should CHARIZARD be classified as fire and dragon not fire and flying
i wuz wondering if it should

DarthVader

Since Magnemite became steel typed in Generation 2, we are never going to get any existing Pokemon change types. Instead, it will remain fire/flying forever.

jjag20

No because it can already learn all the most powerfull fire type moves aside from sacred fire and if it was dragon it could learn draco meteor and become overpowered

caterpie2

Pokemon ambassador
i see what you mean it clearly looks like a dragon but no, i would be too overpowered like everyone said.

SolarPowerX

To be honest, it would be cool, especially since it would take Stealth rock better (still pretty bad though) But changing it would make it seem far stronger than the Venusaur and Blastoise, it's "competion" in kanto. Changing his typing would also change the moves it would have, give it both advantages and disadvantages, in some ways almost making it a new pokemon. Not to mention changing it now for no real reason would just seem...weird. Ususally when game freak wants to change a pokemon, they have it evolve so it makes more sense, Charizard is fully evolved and it just seem strange to change it out of nowhere you know? So imo no.

ungulateman

Miltank Man!
should this thread be classified as both stupid and unnecessary

Yes, yes it should.

Midnightkitsune

neighborhood trOll
No because it can already learn all the most powerfull fire type moves aside from sacred fire and if it was dragon it could learn draco meteor and become overpowered

does it lower the stat temporarly or no

ssilva872

It would mess up everything to change it now so that isn't going to happen. If it did, it would be pretty strong although it would get some new resitances and weaknesses and lose some as well. Charizard will be pretty sad if the game makers ever decide to make a fire/dragon type pokemon.. He would be like, "That's what I should be!" :(

jellsprout

Is Charizard able to fly?
So should Charizard be a Flying type?

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Dragon types are supposed to be rare. And Dragon types are one of the best types in game. Making a starter a Dragon type is very unbalanced.

Status
Not open for further replies.