• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Should homosexuals be allowed to marry

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebilly99

Americanreigon champ
Um contraceptives/technology/otherstuffs are man made from natural materials; homosexuals dont fit either of those bills.

Penis... Nature
Butthole... Nature
Sex... Nature
tounge... Nature
Vagina... Nature

I see what you mean.

ebilly99

Americanreigon champ
Yeah nature didn't compell us to put men/men and women/women together nor does human progression.

Nature... Nature.... well you and me Alleviate are nothing but mammals, (so lets do it like they do it on the discover channal) Jking aside we are nature, so if we are gay then it is nature. If it is nature then it is ... Natural. Honor I rest my oppinion

Niihyl

Posthuman
I have been randomly flipping through 68 pages of this thread. I am that bored.

What I have seen:

The same arguments.
(Occasional new idea)
The same counter-arguments.
Rinse.
Repeat.

... *sigh*

Anyway, (as has been said before) animals display homosexual behavior. [sarcasm] And if human progression is all that matters, why don't we kill off all the people who aren't perfect? I mean, we want humanity to evolve right? We should just kill all the fat people, the ugly people, the weak people, the sick people.[/sarcasm]

I know that's an extreme, that I doubt you mean (so don't get up in my face please), but still, we've come beyond 'natural'. After all, you can see monkeys using sticks and stones to break nuts and such. Is that 'unnatural'? If humans are part of this Earth, can anything be 'unnatural'?

Human progression. Genetics. The drive to propagate the species. Is that all we are? If so, what makes us better than any amoeba?

Niihyl

Posthuman
... That makes 0 sense!

No, that makes 0 sense!

Erm, sorry guys, but all of that makes no sense. Let's back up our arguments... Why does it make no sense? Why does it?

Ausgirl

that makes 0 sense and can in no way be concluded from my post.

No, that makes 0 sense!

Erm, sorry guys, but all of that makes no sense. Let's back up our arguments... Why does it make no sense? Why does it?

History has shown us that oppression and genocides gets us no-where. For instance how many times have people tried to wipe out the Jews etc with no success? Jews, Gypsies and Gays are always gonna exist.

@Alleviate you ignored my earlier post where I argued against 8 of your posts from earlier today.

Last edited:

CSolarstorm

New spicy version
This has nothing to do with what is and isn't natural, you guys should have already moved on from that.

ebilly99

Americanreigon champ
God protected them.
It even says this in the Bible.
His people will suffer many persecutions but he will always leave a remnant.

Ah notice how he also said gays and gypsies. Glad god protects them to :p

Ausgirl

God protected them.
It even says this in the Bible.
His people will suffer many persecutions but he will always leave a remnant.

That's beside the point. The point is that progression doesn't =oppression. People like you need to accept that there are others that are different from you and get over it.

CSolarstorm

New spicy version
I really wish you hadn't. When we are talking about the holocaust, as that combination would suggest, the gay and the handicapped were also routinely extinguished and had their own unique triangular marks.

And if you guys will realize that Alleviate doesn't mean "not occuring in nature" as the definition of unnatural then will you please stop repeating the cycle of going over what does and what doesn't happen in nature?

Nature =/= morally right!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.