• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Should homosexuals be allowed to marry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ausgirl

@Alleviate:

It meant that being gay isn't natural; not that we should oppress them.

You're not fooling anyone.

And you ignored my earlier post:

I'm actually fine with incest as long as it's 'same generation' family members that preferably don't reproduce (although the rate of birth defects is only marginally higher and people should know if they have any undesirable sex-linked traits in their family history).

K I'm gonna assume from now on that you are a product of incest cos it explains so much...

AIDS
Chaffed anus
Infections

Straight people can suffer from this as well.

I don't really disriminate so much based on race, though I would never even entertain the thought of sex with a Black woman. And stereotypes aren't even bad. MEXICANS EAT TORTILLAS oh damn thats offensive. EVERY GARDENER I SEE IS MEXICAN its true though. BLACK PEOPLE LIKE TO BEAT THEIR KIDS MORE THAN WHITE PEOPLE omg true again.

Believe it or not everything you said here is racist.

Then it's a psyche a biological defect or the product of a corrupting environment.

No it's the way we're born.

And I said the act and the sexual preference is despicable; not the individual.

It's idiot's like you who are dispicable. Not Gays.

I doubt marriage is going to end up making them happier at all, and once they achieve it I do not believe they will be so enamored with it. I don't think they even want married that bad; I feel that they just want to assert themselves as 'people too'.

Yeah it's just a big act cos we get a huge thrill from dealing with worms like you.

I don't. I'm sure they can find it in them to love a member of the opposite sex. And how can I judge what happens behind closed doors? I did not witness it. I do not like how they parade themselves and their deviancy with this 'pride' movement.

I think you should invest in buying a dictionary...

Can't they campaign through other methods?

Silence isn't gonna get us anywhere.

CSolarstorm

New spicy version
What was that in response to?

It was in response to you removing gays and gypsies from the quote and just making it about Jews.

Niihyl

Posthuman
... I've met people who've lived through the Holocaust. That's uncalled for.

If the genocide of 11 million people isn't so important, then what is?

CSolarstorm

New spicy version
A small blip on the radar in terms of oppression of Jews.
People act like it's some ultimate terrible act of all time. I don't see it as so important.

*yawn* Of course, Alleviate.

lol ninja'd

No of course you wouldn't.

Just shows that people are predicting your auto-douche responses.

noob21

3 sum!!!
gay

I think homosexuality is stupid and pointless and should be look at by the scientific community. If I acted like a frog people would think im an idiot and call me wierdo but when a gay man or female acts like the oppisit gender its supposed to be looked at as normal... Thats stupid. Outside of behavior their are 38 sexual chromizones and maybe alot of these "gay" cases should be checked medicaly for a possible loss of sexual chromizones are some other form of psychological aspect that effects the human behavior. BUT! I think regardless of my opinon that gays should be able to marry because its in the constitution of the united states that man have the right to self expression regardless of what mans (including me) opinon is and if man wants to marry a frog the by god let man marry frog. And yes that includes politoad.

Last edited:

Ausgirl

If you're looking for a modern example then turn your focus towards Russia. Stalin's purges killed more people in less time. Russia was worse than Germany in every regard.

A genocide is a genocide. The fact that more people were killed in a less amount of time in a particular genocide is irrelevant.

Last edited:

Niihyl

Posthuman
... Er, they have checked. Homosexuality isn't a "new" thing. It's been around for years. Spartan pederasty was even socially acceptable.

Hoorah, I've gotten low enough to refer to Science as 'Science'. Oh well. I just can't bother to research the exact names. But, there are 46 chromosomes in human beings. Of which (2-ish? I don't really know) are sexual in nature.

Gay people aren't biologically different from anyone else.

And that signature is huge, and against the rules. There's a limit on that y'know.

... Ninja'd.

"One death is a tragedy, A million is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin. Seemed oddly appropriate at the moment.

Ethan

Banned
Honestly, the natural argument is a completely moot point on both sides of the spectrum.

If I murdered one black man would it be a genocide?
No.
Thus it follows that more casualties/fatalities = more bad.
It's not my fault you're ignorant to modern history.

If you murdered one black man with the intention to wipe out his entire race, then yes you would be guilty of genocide, in my opinion. There's no magic number that needs to be reached in order to call something genocide. That's the reason the U.N. used in cowardice so they wouldn't have to intervene and save peoples lives.

Last edited:

Ausgirl

I think homosexuality is stupid and pointless and should be look at by the scientific community. If I acted like a frog people would think im an idiot and call me wierdo but when a gay man or female acts like the oppisit gender its supposed to be looked at as normal... Thats stupid. Outside of behavior their are 38 sexual chromizones and maybe alot of these "gay" cases should be checked medicaly for a possible loss of sexual chromizones are some other form of psychological aspect that effects the human behavior. BUT! I think regardless of my opinon that gays should be able to marry because its in the constitution of the united states that man have the right to self expression regardless of what mans (including me) opinon is and if man wants to marry a frog the by god let man marry frog. And yes that includes politoad.

*sigh* not this again.

CSolarstorm

New spicy version

The fairly obvious thing is, it's less unusual to act like the opposite gender than it is to act like a frog. And I'm willing to bet there are plenty of scientists looking into it. Despite your concern for the medical well-being of homosexuals, it's nice that you still think they should be married. But...marrying frogs is a bit uncalled for. Humorous, though. ^_^

If I murdered one black man would it be a genocide?
No.
Thus it follows that more casualties/fatalities = more bad.
It's not my fault you're ignorant to modern history.

Um, Alleviate, enough people were killed in the holocaust to make it relevant as well as Stalin's purges. Get a grip, there's no either or.

Status
Not open for further replies.