• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Should Hugh, Nate, Rosa and other BW(2) characters be introduced now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JD

They introduced Cheren the B2&W2 version I don't think it would be out of the question to introduce these three. If we get some kind of Filler Tournament near the end of Best Wishes to make up for the league I wouldn't be surprised if Hugh took Trip's place Nate took Stephan's place and Rosa took Bianca's place. Both Virgil and Kotetsu could stay since Ash hasn't had the chance to beat them.

nah probably because the main protagonist(s) arn't included usually in the main anime

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
Lol where did you get the idea that Rosa is replacing Bianca when Bianca is an in-game character and her rival counterpart Cheren is appearing xD

Maybe Hugh and Rosa OR Nate. I honestly doubt that they'll add both.

JD

Lol where did you get the idea that Rosa is replacing Bianca when Bianca is an in-game character and her rival counterpart Cheren is appearing xD

Maybe Hugh and Rosa OR Nate. I honestly doubt that they'll add both.

Just a little idea.. I doubt they'll both appear but I'd be happy if they both did.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
nah probably because the main protagonist(s) arn't included usually in the main anime

I don't know about that. They never showed one of the main boys along with Ash before, so I don't think they will do it now. Just like they did with Lyra they might do Rosa but I like Hilda better.

Nate and Rosa aren't going to be introduced, Ash is the main character so they aren't needed. If one is introduced, I hope it's Nate because Rosa is a fail.

As for Hugh, he's just chasing Team Plasma for a cat, he'd be a waste of time.

Ash basically is Nate so that's not gonna happen.

Uh, no he isn't? Where did you get that idea?

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Nate and Rosa aren't going to be introduced, Ash is the main character so they aren't needed. If one is introduced, I hope it's Nate because Rosa is a fail.

Nate is the main male character in Black 2 and White 2, where as Ash is the main character in the anime. Putting them in the same universe wouldn't fit much.

JD

And Trip, Kotetsu, Virgil, and Burgundy weren't waste of time?

Nate is the main male character in Black 2 and White 2, where as Ash is the main character in the anime. Putting them in the same universe wouldn't fit much.

Didn't I just say that?

Yes?

What's your point then? :)

And Trip, Kotetsu, Virgil, and Burgundy weren't waste of time?

Did I say this?

No?

Okay then. :)

Last edited:

nuzamaki90

Hey, Barry appeared so why the hell not? Hugh has an attitude like Paul and has a nice battling style in the games so why not let him and Ash meet since the gang are in Aspertia City. I want him, Ash, Cheren, and N to team up and battle in the Plasma Battle Royale on the frigate.

That'd be something that I would consider redeeming the disappointing League and Junior Cup arcs.

Rosa can appear in the same way Lyra did, I'd rather Hilda though because Hilda is a badass and Rosa is a fail.

The male heroes in the games usually don't make appearances in the anime besides slight cameos in the movie opening, so I doubt Nate will appear.

Last edited:
No, that would be overkill. We still need more focus on Cilan and Iris...they don't need to compete with the main protagonists who are just going to steal their spotlight.

We've already gotten wonderful gifts in N, Plasma, Corless, Ghetsis, and Cheren. Let's not get greedy and selfish now.

Cresselia92

SM Ash = New Ash
I can see Hugh at most, due to his relevance with the BW2 plot. The protagonists... maybe they may appear as cameos in the 16th Movie, like the other mains.

An00bis

Wicked Witch
Isn't there a female Trainer receiving a Pokemon in the First Episode?

The girl is more often then not. (Marina, May, Dawn, Lyra)

Isn't there a female Trainer receiving a Pokemon in the First Episode?

yea not we know what she looks like and it isn't a game character.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Not really, no. There isn't much reason for it to happen. Best thing that could happen would be introduction of Hugh, but that would be simply to much effort for probably little time(neither Cheren or N, especially Cheren, are likely to be relevant for TP storyline as they are in the games). Besides that, unless the next main game is BW3 or something like that, Unova will be over one way or another, and by then we would have different characters and storylines to fill time with, I mean, adapt.

Status
Not open for further replies.