• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Should Hugh, Nate, Rosa and other BW(2) characters be introduced now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JD

Didn't I just say that?

Yes?

What's your point then? :)

Did I say this?

No?

Okay then. :)

No but I think they were, Burgundy just follows Cilan around all the time and hasn't beaten him once she hasn't been treated as a serious character once I'm pretty sure she's a waste of time.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
nah probably because the main protagonist(s) arn't included usually in the main anime

Say that to:
- Ash
- Marina
- Lyra
- May
- Dawn..

Considering most of those are female, Hilda and Rosa still have a shot of appearing nonetheless..

Hey, Barry appeared so why the hell not? Hugh has an attitude like Paul and has a nice battling style in the games so why not let him and Ash meet since the gang are in Aspertia City. I want him, Ash, Cheren, and N to team up and battle in the Plasma Battle Royale on the frigate.

That'd be something that I would consider redeeming the disappointing League and Junior Cup arcs.

Rosa can appear in the same way Lyra did, I'd rather Hilda though because Hilda is a badass and Rosa is a fail.

Hugh like Paul? I doubt it, I sincerely doubt that Hugh would EVER release a pokemon. Nor has that 'my brother failed'-complex that Paul had... Nothing alike.

I do see something like the Plasma Frigate coming into play. I can see the arc going a bit like this:
- We meet this new trainer.
- We meet N, who had just been to the P2-lab.
- We meet Cheren and Hugh in Aspertia City.
- We take a trip through Floccesy Ranch, which appears to be Kotetsu's hometown.
- We then meet with the new trainer again, who has taken to travelling with Rosa.
- They all go to Driftveil City to participate in the Driftveil Tournament.

Hilda is a redneck, Rosa is a hipster, it's just your taste.. -.-

Rosa's fanservice would suck because Rosa is lame.

Yes, but I don't think they would get any good spotlight, since there isn't exactly a giant tournament to culminate to. I would say save them for next saga, but we'll get new character then.

They can make one obviously...

There's the 'Driftveil Tournament'. That could easily include:
- Ash
- Iris
- Cilan
- Cheren
- Colress
- N
- Hugh
- Rosa
- Burgundy, for laughs
- Cameron
- 6 CotD's...

Now.. That is a tournament I want to see:

Round 1:
- Ash vs. Cameron: Ash
- Burgundy vs. Cilan: Burgundy
- Rosa vs. Iris: Rosa
- Cheren vs. CotD: Cheren
- Hugh vs. CotD: Hugh
- Colress vs. CotD: Colress
- N vs. CotD: N
- CotD vs. CotD
Round 2:
- Ash vs. Rosa: Ash
- N vs. Burgundy: N
- Hugh vs. Colress: Colress
Round 3:
- Ash vs. Cheren: Ash
- N vs. Colress: Colress
Round 4:
- Ash vs. Colress: Ash

I want Colress in the finals, either against Ash or N, doesn't really matter, as long as:
- Hugh gets slaughtered by Colress
- N fights Colress.
- Cheren gets pretty far, but not the finals.
- Rosa at least gets two battles.
- N holds at least one: "you should be a better friend to your pokemon speech" to Burgundy..

Last edited:

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
Say that to:
- Ash
- Marina
- Lyra
- May
- Dawn..

Considering most of those are female, Hilda and Rosa still have a shot of appearing nonetheless..

Hugh like Paul? I doubt it, I sincerely doubt that Hugh would EVER release a pokemon. Nor has that 'my brother failed'-complex that Paul had... Nothing alike.

I do see something like the Plasma Frigate coming into play. I can see the arc going a bit like this:
- We take a trip through Floccesy Ranch, which appears to be Kotetsu's hometown.
- We then meet with the new trainer again, who has taken to travelling with Rosa.

- Ash
- Iris
- Cilan
- Cheren
- Colress
- N
- Hugh
- Rosa
- Burgundy, for laughs
- Cameron
- 6 CotD's...

Round 1:
- CotD vs. CotD
Round 2:
Round 3:
Round 4:

I want Colress in the finals, either against Ash or N, doesn't really matter, as long as:
- N fights Colress.
- N holds at least one: "you should be a better friend to your pokemon speech" to Burgundy..

No Bianca? WHAT IS THIS?!!?!?!?!?!?!?1/1/1?!!

Nah jk. Sounds like a decent tournament. except the only one who has a DECENT chance of appearing is Hugh... The rest... maybe the girl, not the guy.

Go Bianca for Saga N! <3

ShinyPokemon inc.

The Tower Master
Say that to:
- Ash
- Marina
- Lyra
- May
- Dawn..

- Ash
- Iris
- Cilan
- Cheren
- Colress
- N
- Hugh
- Rosa
- Burgundy, for laughs
- Cameron
- 6 CotD's...

Round 1:
- CotD vs. CotD
Round 2:
Round 3:
Round 4:

- N fights Colress.

What about dragon buster georgia I want beartic and dragonite rematch or possibly hugh beats with a flygon I would lol so hard if it happens

DMerle

Guess who's back
Hugh; Yes

Nate: No

Rosa: No

I've never wanted a main playable character to appear alongside Ash, it would just feel.. Wrong, Hugh would be nice though - the cast is in need of a dynamic rival.

Hugh; Yes

Nate: No

Rosa: No

I've never wanted a main playable character to appear alongside Ash, it would just feel.. Wrong, Hugh would be nice though - the cast is in need of a dynamic rival.

And what are May, Dawn, Lyra, Marina, and the gym leaders, chop liver. How is it seeing for others to be allies with Ash and the gang? Because apart from Leaf, Hilda, and Hilbert, they are the only two and Hugh who haven't been in the anime yet.

knux-the-killer

Two words fellas: You wish.
Seriously, why hope in stuff that might never happen? Did the male playable characters appeared in the anime besides Ash? No. Are they going to appear now? Well duh, no. The writers WON'T NEVER do that because they fear they might cover their dearly cutchi cutchi Ash Ketchup.
White didn't appear in best wishes before, so why Rosa should be now? Makes no sense.
Hugh probably. Maybe. But that's it.

Seriously, why hope in stuff that might never happen? Did the male playable characters appeared in the anime besides Ash? No. Are they going to appear now? Well duh, no. The writers WON'T NEVER do that because they fear they might cover their dearly cutchi cutchi Ash Ketchup.
White didn't appear in best wishes before, so why Rosa should be now? Makes no sense.

Do you honestly think writers like me think like that? Ash is the main but nothing says other characters from the Pokemon series can't appear. Red is pushing it, but faces from the main or spin off games have shots to be recurring characters. May and Dawn joined his group, Marina appeared in Chronicles in a alternate world and Lyra appeared in Sinnoh, so they are not unlikely to appear. And Ash Ketchup, how original. Just say Satoshi.

ShinyPokemon inc.

The Tower Master
Jimmy the main protagonist in gold and silver appeared in an episode aswell as his own three parter in chronicles

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I never cared for Hugh, Nate or Rosa to be honest. We already have so many rival characters running around Unova that I wouldn't see the point in introducing them in the first place. Let the current rivals develop a bit; since the anime is still focusing on Unova, this gives rivals like Burgundy and Trip a huge chance to finally get some decent screen-time.

Eievui-Nymphia

XY, gen of dreams.
Oh, wait. Why you'd think that Ash will get three rivals when Ash won't have any rivals after the League ends (unless you consider Colress a rival)

I think that Rosa (or Nate, but not the two at the same time) could appear soon. Speciually when we doesn't anybody to battle Cheren and we're nearly Aspertia City. Hugh can also appear but has less possibilities.

I think that Ash won't have any real rivals after the League. And because I'm almost sure that Bianca will appear... but wshe will have a 0,00% of rivalry

Oh, wait. Why you'd think that Ash will get three rivals when Ash won't have any rivals after the League ends (unless you consider Colress a rival)

I think that Rosa (or Nate, but not the two at the same time) could appear soon. Speciually when we doesn't anybody to battle Cheren and we're nearly Aspertia City. Hugh can also appear but has less possibilities.

I think that Ash won't have any real rivals after the League. And because I'm almost sure that Bianca will appear... but wshe will have a 0,00% of rivalry

Colress is going to be a villain in the anime, not a rival.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.

When was it ever stated that he won't have any rivals after the League? Please show me the receipts.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
When was it ever stated that he won't have any rivals after the League? Please show me the receipts.

As far as we know Ash is not on a tournament quest so unless you mean rivals as in just to be a stronger trainer

spikyearedpichu

Dawn of the XY Era
Nate, Rosa & Hugh in the anime?

Well Hugh could be awesome since the connection with Team Plasma!! As for Rosa and Nate a cameo in the 16 movie could be nice!!

Status
Not open for further replies.