• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Should I get Adobe Flash?

TheJLeeTeam

JLeeTeam
I was planning on getting Adobe Flash because I want to make my own animations. Mostly Pokémon and MLP animations. But what is the best version CS6 or CC. Can anybody give me comparisons of each as well as prices?

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
OK, First, Get the Trial. Adobe Offers this on their site. Flash is not an easy thing to learn. I tried a version years ago when it was called Macromedia Flash.

Flash was intended to use Vectors, not bitmaps. If someone who may use Paint, GIMP or Photoshop may find alot of changes that really confuse you. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vector_graphics

For animating you may sometimes need to plan ahead to make sure things actually work.

Adobe has recently moved from a Large $200+ Package to a $20 Per month. Prices are US. CS6 was the last Large Package, I think. CC is the current version and is kept up to date.