• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Should I get the Nintendo 3ds if the only game I play is pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazingTrainer

I have one version per generation of the Pokemon games. I just recently bought a Nintendo 3ds and I am now skeptical about my purchase of it. Seeing as the only game that i actually play now really is anything pokemon related and on the ds. I have done my research after purchasing the console and found that the pokemon games don't have any enhanced graphics or anything new with them when played on the 3ds. I feel like returning it right away, because I spent one hundred and seventy dollars on it. What would you do guys? Btw, I'm twenty-six and a poke addict. Help!!!

Charmy

Beginning Trainer
Should you not have done your research BEFORE you bought it? At the moment a 3ds is not required for any of the main series pokemon games and having one has not benefit. However, it is likely that the next generation of pokemon will be released on the 3ds, therefore being a requirement in the future. If I was you, I would have just waited for a 3ds pokemon game to be released before purchasing one when it likely will have dropped in price.

ForeverFlame

The 6th generation of Pokemon is coming soon enough, and it's pretty much guaranteed to be on the 3DS. Also, you can actually start playing different types of games, as crazy as that sounds.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
I have one version per generation of the Pokemon games. I just recently bought a Nintendo 3ds and I am now skeptical about my purchase of it. Seeing as the only game that i actually play now really is anything pokemon related and on the ds. I have done my research after purchasing the console and found that the pokemon games don't have any enhanced graphics or anything new with them when played on the 3ds. I feel like returning it right away, because I spent one hundred and seventy dollars on it. What would you do guys?

How did you miss this?

Here's a hint try out the other 3DS games, who knows maybe you might like it and not feel stupid for not doing any proper research before buying the 3DS.

You have no one to blame but yourself.

Btw, I'm twenty-six and a poke addict. Help!!!

Really? Because from the way you act you act like a 5 year old.

Last edited:

Shadow XD001

I have one version per generation of the Pokemon games. I just recently bought a Nintendo 3ds and I am now skeptical about my purchase of it. Seeing as the only game that i actually play now really is anything pokemon related and on the ds. I have done my research after purchasing the console and found that the pokemon games don't have any enhanced graphics or anything new with them when played on the 3ds. I feel like returning it right away, because I spent one hundred and seventy dollars on it. What would you do guys? Btw, I'm twenty-six and a poke addict. Help!!!

You could *gasp* try other games. I know it might be hard for you to play anything besides Pokémon, but it doesn't hurt to try. :p

Also, like ForeverFlame said, the 6th Generation of Pokémon will probably have 3DS Main Series Pokémon games. At least we'll probably get PMD 3DS next year.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
You act like a 13 year old girl since your judging him by one post.

Maybe I am a 13 year old girl, did you stop to think that?

Mr.Billehh

Maybe I am a 13 year old girl, did you stop to think that?

Now your acting like a douche did ever stop to think of that? Well your IS BLAZE BOY why the heck would a dang girl put that? Umm no your just an immature kid who think he's all that. Do us all a favor and stop criticizing my friend.

Blazing trainer: go get all the Mario games they are good and well made and worth the time to play them.

Last edited:

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Why are 5 years olds on the internet? And how would they really act? @_@

Anyhow question answered, with a lot of unnecessary spam and insults to boot. Use the right section/available question threads next time please, BlazingTrainer.

Status
Not open for further replies.