• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Should I play Diamond/Pearl first or just play Platinum without playing D/P?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chimchar19

Rockstar Drift
Get platinum. There isnt much change from D/P to Platinum just a little enhancments. I personally think I will like Platinum much better than D/P anyway.

Averyy

Ima firin' muh lazer
Unless you have extra money and you just want to notice all the differences between D/P and Platinum and have the 'ooo' reaction then get both. Otherwise just get Platinum.

Just playing Platinum is the best idea since there is hardly any chance between it and D/P. But, however, you might need D/P for the Murkrow/Misdreavus/Skunky/Glameow line since they're not in Platinum... but if you have access to Wifi then you have no worries.

Visual

Nine one six ~
Just start playing Platinum. Platinum is just like D/P but with some changes and extra features. :)

Just go right to Platinum. You won't miss much since it is basically the same game, only there are more features.

NomadSPG

4th Gen. Dragon '88
Platinum. I'ts better than D/P

If you like Emerald's Battle Frontier then get platinum, it has a similar battle frontier, it also so has around 50 more pokemon in the Sinnoh Dex (Yay Sinnoh Dex Houndour!)

Ammako

Actually, in Platinum, you can get:

Infernape;
Rapidash (Learns Flame Wheel! Yay!);
Flareon;
Houndoom;
Magmortar.

Status
Not open for further replies.